All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 03'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMFG ….could it possibly be? Wow, I think I found a unicorn of a BDSM story where the dominant actually knows what they’re doing.

Sorry (not really), this story is a genuine pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeabout 2 years ago

I just discovered this story, one of the best lifestyle stories ever. I feel a weird hope for them to fall in love. And hopefully find other women to have sex with them. I'm hopeful his date on Friday can become seduced by them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the fact selene's submission is of her own doing and that Arthur is every cautious of going too far or moving too fast. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love how Arthur is so responsible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Comment box asks, "What did you think of this story?" I reply: awesome series!

Lil_kittyLil_kitty12 months ago

Definitely loving the start to this series, and echoing other comments, really liking Arthur as the Dom. Selene's transition felt a bit rushed to me, a bit quick from 0 to 100, but I'll keep reading and dropping some stars. Thank you for creating and sharing!

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

She’s a keen little submissive slut, isn’t she?

Sadly such women are only found in fantasy books such as this.

She went from average to super slut forever in one night,

A bit too much to swallow.

But still, 5/5 for the fantasy.

ClearmuseClearmuse28 days ago

Extremely well written, bravo.

Enjoying the characters and plot of course, but the quality of writing really stands out.

SirAeghannSirAeghann28 days agoAuthor

Clearmuse, thank you! I like to think I've gotten better with time, too. I hope you continue to enjoy the series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES