All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 04'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great addition.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can you not use stereotypes in your next new story? Kelly is heritage Irish rather than just fell off the plane. Not everyone in the Republic or the North have red hair and green eyes. It seems that North Americans think of that and the pale colour with freckles and being short and in women, top heavy. (and every St Patrick's day some cities celebrate more than the Irish!!) that's the same as saying the French wear garlic around there necks, blue stripe tops, berets, baguette under an arm, with a bicycle, smoking and saying "Alores, Mon ami!!" Now do you get about geographical stereotypes?!!! Kelly is American with Irish ancestors. If you are not indigenous tribes people or decents of slaves, then you all are immigrants and all are heritage of different countries in Europe or more recent Asian. But you are all American. So answer me this, what does and American with Polish heritage look like? I think you get the point now. Otherwise good writing, apart from the lazy stereotype.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES