Harem House - Selene Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First, I wanted to apologize again." Kat nodded. "For how I treated you when I walked in on you and Selene. I was just... surprised. And a little frustrated." She looked at him as if waiting for him to respond or say his line. He wasn't sure what to say, so he said nothing at first but nodded.

"It's okay." He said when she didn't pick back up. "Like I said before, I understand. I'm not mad at you or anything."

"Good." Kat's mouth grew into a thin line as she nodded. "Because... I wanted to ask you for something like a favor."

"A favor?" Arthur prompted.

"Selene and I have been talking a lot over the last few days. And I mean a lot." Kat informed him. "And most, if not all of it, is about you. She raves about you. She worships you. And I..."

Arthur waited as she seemed to wrestle with the words.

"I'm worried about her and you, in a way." Kat confessed. "I'm worried that if you're just using her and toss her away at some point, she's going to be devastated, as in, beyond repair."

"I would never do that." Arthur shook his head.

"You say that, and she says that, but I want to be sure. I want to know you. I want to trust you. And..."

"And?" Arthur asked.

"I want in." Kat finished.

"In?" Arthur was confused. "In what?"

"In. With what you two have. Kind of. I want to watch you and Selene sometimes, and I want... private lessons. I want you to give me the same deal you offered Selene at the outset. Not what it's turned into. But the idea of getting together once in a while as friends with benefits and you helping me explore some of those things that I've never done before but wanted to try. I want you to teach me everything you know about... well, about everything you know about sex."

Arthur paused for a moment. "Uh..." His brain short-circuited. Selene had tried to prepare him for something like this, he thought, but there was a difference between the girl you were fucking teasing you about fucking her sister and her sister telling you that she wanted to fuck you and wanted in on it. He was half blown away into a fantasy world and half still in the real world, disbelieving it. He almost wanted to check for the prank cameras. Before he realized it, nearly a minute of silence had passed between them, and Kat felt smaller with every passing second.

"I know I'm not as skinny as she is." Kat said quietly. "And you have your pick of women right now. But... I don't have anyone else I can do this with, and I need it. I need to get laid. I need to have some fun sometimes and just cut loose. I need to push my boundaries and figure out what I like and don't like. And you're someone safe, hot, and knowledgeable. Selene trusts you, and she's told me how you're always looking out for her and not just abusing the power she gave you over her. I... I understand if you're not attracted to me, but maybe...."

Arthur held up his hand in a stop signal and Kat fell quiet.

"First of all." Arthur started. "I don't know if Selene has told you this, but I like curves. You're not fat, you take care of yourself, you're just a little curvier than your sister, but that's a good thing, at least in my eyes."

Kat didn't seem to know how to take that. She was surprised but also pleased. There was just a hint of a blush on her face.

"Second. I know this took a lot of courage for you to ask, but...." Arthur hesitated. He didn't want to upset her, and she looked like she was on the verge of being very upset by the upcoming rejection. The conjunction 'but' was always a red flag.

"But?" Kat's voice was quiet, but there was still a hint of defensive anger.

"I'm not sure we qualify for friends with benefits." Arthur shook his head. "We're not really friends, are we? We barely know each other. I know Selene pretty well, and we get along pretty well. I don't know you at all, and we don't get along at all sometimes. And now you want to be my sex slave?"

"No." Kat snapped. "You weren't listening. I don't want to be your sex slave. I'm not a fuck toy like she is. I want to be your... student, I guess. I want you to tutor me on this stuff."

"This stuff being sex." Arthur reminded her. "Specifically, kinky sex?"

"Yes." Kat nodded. "I want to try things out."

Arthur was silent for a moment. His gaze on her face was intense, but she refused to meet his eyes. She was staring at the coffee table as though it were going to burst into flames. Arthur was staring at her, waiting to see if she would realize what he did, but she didn't seem to think this was a bad idea. She wanted this. Did he?

He already Selene, who had gone from something like a friend with benefits with bondage to a practically full-time sex slave inside a couple of days. Then there was Kelly, who he was dating and would probably be spending roleplay nights with once a week until they either got together for real or called it off. This was, of course, not counting Mindy. Ji-Min, who apparently had a crush on him strong enough to get her to ask him out, and who was eager for their date on Sunday. Now, Kat wanted to join the mix?

"How..." Arthur started, then held up his hand. "How would you want it to work if we did this?"

Kat's smile burst from her face like sunshine, and she eagerly moved to the opposite corner of the sofa. She tucked one leg under her and sat sideways so she could face him while she talked animatedly with her hands.

"Okay. So, I thought we could get together once a week. During our time together, I would follow your lead. We would go over the limits like you did with Selene and try things out. But I'd need to be sure you know what you're doing. That means I want lesson plans. Ahead of time."

"Lesson plans?" Arthur raised an eyebrow. This was already starting to sound like more work than he might be able to handle.

"Lesson plans." Kat nodded. "I want to know what we'll try a week ahead of time if possible, a few days minimum. That way you can let me know if I need to bring anything, where it's going to be, what we're going to do, that kind of thing. And you have a few days to change things up if I veto anything."

Arthur thought about it.

"And it gives us time to reschedule if we're busy." She added. "If we set a regular night, like Tuesdays, we can schedule around it, but if we need to reschedule for any reason, we can at least have a few days' notice."

"I think I'd have to see an example lesson plan. Have a format to follow." Arthur found himself speaking before he really meant to.

Kat shifted in her seat. "I can help you with that." She nodded. "We could go over one for... today?"

"Today?" Arthur asked, slightly surprised.

"Well, I thought you might want to- never mind." Kat looked down again, and her shoulders drooped.

"I'm..." Arthur started. "I'm not saying no." He didn't know that he wanted to say yes either. He wasn't sure at all what he thought of the idea if he were being honest. It sounded like a dream in some ways, a nightmare in others. Kat was volatile, and she could be... strong-willed. Beyond that, he really didn't know much about her at all. He wouldn't mind being her friend before being her friend with benefits to determine if they could even be friends in the first place.

"That doesn't sound like a yes either." Kat grimaced. "Are you serious?" She asked. "I'm offering to fuck you, and you're not sure you want to? Way to boost a girl's ego."

"I want to fuck you." Arthur said sternly. Kat looked up at him. She looked like she was about to cry, stopping him short. "I do. I'm not lying about that." He wasn't. "I just feel like, maybe we should start simple. Get to know one another a little. You know? Maybe we could be friends before we become friends with benefits?"

"What do you want to know?" Kat asked as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"I don't know." Arthur answered. "Anything about you? I guess? All I know is that you're Selene's sister. You grew up together. You're older than her. She followed you to college, essentially, and the two of you started rooming together last year?" He wasn't sure when they started rooming together, but he thought that sounded right. "And your mom is a bit of a prude, according to Selene, but she might even consider me a prude by her standards." He tried to insert a joke to lighten the mood, but Kat didn't laugh.

"My name's Katerine. I'm named after my father's mother. I'm 23, two years older than Selene, even though we're only a year apart academically. I took a gap year between high school and college because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I took four classes at a community college that year and then transferred here." Kat explained. "My mom is a prude. We were raised in a very strict household with some very archaic ideas when it came to sex and things like that, which didn't exactly stop me. I was a bit of a rebel in high school. Unfortunately, my boyfriend senior year wasn't the best, but I lost my virginity to him anyway. In college, I've been more dedicated to my school work, and I've flirted a bit, but I'm not into one-night stands or hook-up culture, and the guys here treat their girls like shit, and I'm not into that. And I don't mean like the kinky stuff you and Selene do. I mean relationship-wise. I need to be able to respect the person I'm in a relationship with, and I have no respect for them if they need me to be their mother for them."

Arthur nodded in response. He didn't have time to do much else before she continued.

"I was never into ballet like Selene, but I was into music. I play the violin; my mother insisted on something classical. I was in the marching band in high school. I still practice but don't play in any of the school bands. I was never into the nerd stuff Selene likes, like Lord of the Rings or anime." Kat shrugged. "Some of them are okay, but I always preferred live-action mysteries and detective stories or reality TV. I like sports and know as much about baseball statistics as any gatekeeping asshole." She sounded angry on that last bit, but Arthur let it slide.

"Do you play?" Arthur asked.

"I play volleyball." Kat answered.

"Nice." Arthur nodded. He hadn't known that, but it didn't surprise him. She was fit enough that he figured she had to do something. "What's your major, anyway?"

"English." Kat answered.

"Really?" Arthur sounded more surprised than he meant to.

"Yeah." Kat nodded. "Why?"

"I was just curious." Arthur shrugged. "You always dress like a business major, but I don't remember seeing you in any of my business classes."

"That's because I'm an English major. I like literature, and I'm a good editor. I want to work in publishing when I graduate." Kat shrugged.

"Cool." Arthur nodded. "I know there's a few in the city."

"Yeah. I had an internship at one last summer. They said they'd hire me as soon as I graduate, so I'm still planning on living here with Selene next year until she graduates. Then we'll see where we are."

"Sensible." Arthur nodded. "Cool."

"Yeah." Kat nodded and waited for Arthur to say something or ask another question. When he didn't, she got impatient and decided to ask one of her own. "So, do you know me well enough now to teach me how to suck cock?"

Arthur laughed. He didn't mean to, but the almost angry bluntness of the question forced it out of him. It was such a ridiculous and unexpected question. At first, Kat seemed annoyed, but when she realized the laugh wasn't at her but more at the situation, she cracked a small smile.

"Sorry." Kat offered once Arthur got it together. "I just... am feeling vulnerable and rejected right now."

"You're not rejected." Arthur said softly. "I just..."

"Just?" Kat prompted.

Arthur took a deep breath. "Okay." He said finally. "Let's try it. Let's see how it works. And if it doesn't, then we can call it off. No hard feelings. Right?"

"Right." Kat agreed. She hopped up from the couch and then ran into her bedroom, leaving the door open behind her. Arthur watched her curly blonde hair bounce with her steps as she bounced away. He wasn't sure if he should move from the sofa, so he stayed put. She returned quickly with a notebook and pen in her hands. "Here. We can write out the first lesson plan in this, and you can use it to keep track of my answers to things."

Arthur exhaled and took the notebook from her. "Okay. So the first lesson should be more of an evaluation." Arthur decided.

"Evaluation?" Kat asked as she sank back into the opposite corner of the sofa.

"Yeah. We need to evaluate your current limits, and I need to evaluate your previous knowledge and your current level of skills in... things."

Kat smiled. "Okay." She said.

"Okay?" Arthur asked, surprised.

"Yeah." Kat nodded. "What, should I protest? If I make you work for this any harder, I feel like you're just going to give up, and then I'll never get laid."

Arthur shook his head and made a mark on the notebook.

"What did you write?" Kat asked, leaning up from her seat.

Arthur tipped the notebook away from her and toward him and shook his head. "My notebook, my notes."

"My notebook." Kat corrected. "Your notes. If we're going to do this, I'm going to need to know my scores."

"Scores?" Arthur laughed. "You want me to grade you on all of this?"

Kat thought about it for a moment and then nodded. "Yes." She said with a firm nod. "That way, I can know when I've improved in something."

Arthur seemed to think about it for a moment. He shrugged. "Okay." He nodded. "We'll also need to lay some ground rules."

"Like what?" Kat's bright, ice blue eyes looked at his with curiosity.

"Well, safewords, for one." Arthur answered.

"Red light, yellow light, just like Selene." Kat said immediately.

"She told you about that?" Arthur asked.

"Of course." Kat nodded. "And I'll remember it."

"Okay." Arthur nodded and made a note in the notebook.

"While we're doing this. While class is in session. You will refer to me as Sir." Arthur informed her.

"I'm not your slave." Kat corrected him.

"One of your classes may very well be in how to be a sex slave." Arthur corrected her. "But this isn't about that. You don't need to call me Master, but you call me Sir. It's a respect thing; you wanted to fuck someone you can respect. You will respect me. Understood?"

"Yes." Kat nodded. When he stared at her and didn't continue, she realized what he was waiting for and added, "Sir." She looked down at the sofa.

"Also, you will wear a collar when class is in session." Arthur informed her.

Kat frowned and shook her head. "I don't like things against my neck." She explained.

"Too bad." Arthur shook his head. "You'll learn to adjust." He nodded. "Unless you want that to be one of your hard limits, you will put a collar on to start every session and take it off to end every session. Taking it off early is the same as using one of your safewords. Understand?"

"I understand, Sir." Kat pouted.

"Do you have a choker you can use for today's lesson?" Arthur asked.

"No, Sir." She shook her head.

Arthur thought momentarily about going and borrowing one of Selene's. He knew she had plenty, but he decided against it in the end. He needed to keep the two separate in his mind for now. Kat was not Selene, and she required a different approach.

"That's okay." Arthur assured her. "I'll have one for you next time."

Kat nodded.

"During the sessions, I will take every precaution to look out for your physical, emotional, and mental well-being and safety." He started writing on the notebook she'd given him as he spoke. "I will endeavor to teach you something new every session and review your progress on older lessons as necessary." He added. "I will submit a general lesson plan to you no less than three days before our scheduled lesson, outlining any instruments, subjects, risks, punishments, and rewards."

"Punishments?" Kat asked curiously.

"Yes." Arthur answered but did not explain further. "Is that a problem for you?"

"Not necessarily." Kat answered. "I'm not exactly a masochist or anything, though."

"I understand." Arthur said. "All punishments will be within the limits we set when we go over your limits. Right now, I'm just writing out the general responsibilities we agree to."

"Okay." Kat nodded, shifting in her seat. She seemed eager to Arthur, hopeful. It was the most intense focus he'd ever received from Kat since he'd known her, but that wasn't hard to accomplish. Usually, they only met in passing.

"You may veto aspects of the lesson plans if necessary due to circumstances but are to make every effort to comply with lesson plans that do not violate your limits. I will ensure that no lesson plan contains anything listed on your hard limits." Arthur assured her as he kept writing.

"Okay." Kat nodded. Her breathing was a little more shallow now. Her chest seemed to rise and fall a little more quickly than before. Her grip on the material of her pant leg tightened a little.

"Neither of us will ever engage in a lesson if we are not one hundred percent sober and stable." Arthur added.

"Stable?" Kat asked.

Arthur nodded. "Yeah. If you're upset about something, or if I'm upset about something. It's probably best to reschedule. You know what I mean?"

"Kind of." Kat frowned. "But like, if I were stressed out, wouldn't a lesson be helpful?" She asked.

"Use your judgment." Arthur explained. "I won't be mad at you if you need to reschedule for any reason. I promise."

Kat laughed. "Yeah, not when you've got my sister eager to suck you off every chance she gets."

Arthur shook his head but couldn't hide his smirk. "Well... yeah. That helps." He laughed. Kat laughed too.

"No comparisons." Kat added suddenly.

Arthur looked up. "What do you mean?"

"I mean no comparisons between Selene and me. No telling us which one is the better cocksucker or whatever. It'll cause problems." Kat assured him.

"Okay." Arthur nodded. "Makes sense, I guess. Sibling rivalry is probably best left out of sex." He tried to make a joke, but Kat didn't join him in his chuckle that time. "Alright, let's see... How should we schedule these sessions? Google calendar?"

"Works for me." Kat nodded. "That'll be good for automatic reminders too."

"Alright and-" Arthur stopped when there was a knock at the door. For a moment there, he'd thought it was Selene. Then he remembered that they'd ordered food. He was here for lunch, after all.

Kat hopped off the sofa and looked out the door's peephole. She opened the door, took the bag of food from the old driver, and thanked her before turning and putting the bag on the coffee table between them. Then she sat back down.

"And-?" She prompted.

"During the sessions, you will obey my instructions to the best of your ability and keep an open mind." Arthur added. "You will always communicate with me and tell me the absolute truth any time I ask about your physical, mental, or emotional state."

Kat nodded as she opened the bag and started taking out the food. Two styrofoam containers, one for her and one for him. She placed his in front of him and opened it, then placed hers in front of her, opened it, and started eating. "Makes sense."

"You will complete your assignments every week." Arthur informed her. "Promptly. You will accept your punishments for missed deadlines or for other reasons given to you by me."

Selene frowned but did not protest. Well, not quite. "Deadlines?" She asked. "Assignments?"

"I'm going to give you homework." Arthur told her. He'd been thinking about this for the last few minutes now, and ideas were starting to come to him just as they'd come to Kat when she first started proposing this. "There has to be some motivation to complete it on time."

Kat frowned. "Fine. I guess. But nothing too ridiculous or unreasonable." She warned.

"Nothing that violates your limits, obviously. And I'll do my best that you have time to complete your assignments within your schedule. Which reminds me - you should just share your google calendar with me. That way, I know how much free time you have and can determine how reasonable the deadlines are."