Harem House - Selene Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat frowned again but shrugged. "Okay." She bit into her wrap.

"If you need to cancel, you will give me as much forewarning as possible." Arthur added. "It's only polite." He smirked. Kat smirked too and nodded as she ate. He set the notebook down and started to eat. He didn't realize how hungry he was until the first mouthful hit his stomach. Then it woke up with a vengeance and demanded more. He ate as quickly as he could to satisfy it.

"So, how much experience do you have, sexually speaking?" Arthur asked between bites.

"Not a lot, honestly." Kat shrugged. "I had my high school boyfriend, and we had sex a few times, and a bit of foreplay, handjobs, oral, that kind of thing, but that was pretty much it. Other than that, I've just been masturbating to imagined scenarios." She shrugged but blushed as she said it. She was doing her best not to be embarrassed by her sexuality or lack thereof, but it was still something she wasn't used to talking about.

"Do you watch porn?" Arthur asked.

"No, not really." She shook her head. "I've... watched some, I guess, but it doesn't really do it for me. It's too unrealistic, and there's no good porn for women. I read erotica sometimes, though. Stories tend to draw me in more, as long as they're well written and edited."

"Makes sense for an English major, I guess." Arthur shrugged.

"Ha. Yeah, I guess so." Kat laughed. "Hadn't really thought about it that way."

"What kind of erotica do you read?" Arthur asked.

"Uh..." Kat started, then hesitated. She looked like she was having trouble figuring out how to answer. "All kinds, I guess."

"Is there a particular aspect of sex you'd like to explore first? A particular type of erotica you'd like to try and emulate?" Arthur was curious, and his sandwich was finished, so he was just picking at the fries.

"Whatever you think is best. Sir." Kat smirked, but Arthur frowned. Her answer was decidedly unhelpful.

"Okay. Well, let's see what we're working with." Arthur gestured. She'd finished her sandwich but still had some fries left. She looked up at him mid-bite, and her eyes looked surprised.

"What?" She asked.

"Strip." Arthur ordered and gestured to the coffee table. "Sexily, if you can. Maybe stand on the coffee table and give me a show?"

"Are you asking me or telling?" Kat asked.

"Telling." Arthur decided. "I want to see how you do at embracing your sensual side and how comfortable you are being naked around me."

"Are you going to take off your clothes too?" Kat asked.

"No." Arthur answered. "I think it'll help establish the student/teacher dynamic if I stay clothed for now."

"Oh. Okay." Kat sounded disappointed, but she still shifted to stand up and then climbed up until she was standing on the coffee table. She awkwardly crossed one arm across herself and hugged her elbow with it.

"Do you want some music?" Arthur asked as he looked up at her from his seat on the couch.

"I'm not... I'm not a stripper, Arthur." Kat frowned.

"Consider this your first lesson in foreplay." Arthur instructed her.

She frowned. "See, this is why I wanted a lesson plan. I didn't have time to prepare myself for this, and I feel...." She trailed off.

"You feel." Arthur prompted.

"Silly." Kat shook her head. "I'm not a dancer. I'm not a stripper. I don't feel particularly sexy at all right now."

"Okay." Arthur relented. "Come down." He reached up to help her step down from the coffee table, only partially rising from the sofa as he did so. "Let's go over today's lesson plan. Let's make it."

Kat nodded silently and sank into the sofa. He could tell she was still a little off about it, but he hoped to bring her back quickly.

"First thing, draft a contract. We've done that." He showed her the paper where he had his notes. "Your first assignment is to type this up and then send me a copy. We'll both sign and have Selene sign it as a witness."

That sounded formal, but she approved of the formality. She could appreciate someone who kept records.

"Included in this draft will be your list of limits. So let's get started on that." He flipped the page and started writing some things down. "Now, for every limit you give me, I want you to take off a piece of clothing." Arthur informed her. "Because after this, we're going into your evaluation. I will evaluate you sexually, on multiple fronts, and determine your base scores. From there, I can see where you need improvement, and that'll give me an idea of where to start for lesson plans. Okay?"

Kat considered it for a moment. "Okay."

Arthur nodded. "And just a note. Instead of saying okay or yes, remember to say yes, Sir. Okay?"

"O-" Kat stopped herself. "Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir. I'll try to remember, Sir. I'm just not used to this yet, Sir."

"Okay, now you're just being a brat." Arthur laughed.

"What are you going to do about it, Sir?" Kat smirked.

"I'm going to add pain tolerance to the list of evaluations." He clicked his pen. Kat's smirk vanished while Arthur's smirk grew. "Okay?"

Kat hesitated but eventually answered in a much softer voice than before. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." Arthur said without even thinking about it. Kat looked up at him but didn't say anything. She pursed her lips and waited for him to start asking her about limits, and he did so. "Just say yes or no to the following. We'll work out how much you enjoy or dislike them and how good you are at them if or when we try them. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." Kat nodded. There was a hint of eagerness in her voice, but she seemed to be trying to hide it.

"Sense deprivation." Arthur started. "Blindfolds, headphones, stuff like that. Are you okay to try wearing them? Do you trust me enough?" He'd asked Selene the exact same thing in the exact same way just a few days ago.

His sense of deja vu only doubled when Kat answered with a nod. "Yes, sir."

"Bondage with ropes." Arthur wrote out.

"Yes, sir." Kat nodded.

"Bondage with restraints?" Arthur asked.

"Sure." Kat nodded. "I'd prefer leather to metal, though, for comfort."

"Noted." Arthur smirked and literally made the note.

"Public bondage." Arthur asked and then ate his last french fry.

"No, Sir." Kat shook her head. "No way."

Arthur made a note. "Okay." He nodded. "Take off your blouse."

Kat looked up, surprised for a moment, then she remembered. She hesitated for a moment, but she slowly reached up and started undoing the buttons of her blouse. The cleavage beneath it was bountiful and pushed up in a push-up bra that she probably didn't even need. Once the buttons went below the lacy bra, it was hard for Arthur to pull his eyes away from her breasts. She took off the pink blouse and rolled her shoulders out of it, which heaved her bra-clad breasts up and down for a moment. She smirked as she realized he was staring and jiggled them back and forth a bit with a laugh.

"You're a breasts man, huh? Good. I have those." Kat smirked, then cleared her throat. "Ahem. My eyes are up here. Sir." She scooped her finger from her cleavage to her face, and Arthur's eyes followed. He smiled at her, and the look in his eyes was so intense she felt herself start to blush.

She tossed her blouse at him, covering his face with it. He scooped it off his head with his hand and then tucked it behind him, trapping it between him and the sofa arm.

He looked back down at his notebook and made a note. "So, to be clear, you want the lessons to be entirely self-contained. No wearing harnesses or vibrators outside of class?" Arthur asked.

"Is that what you meant by public bondage?" Kat asked.

"Yes." Arthur nodded.

"Oh." Kat frowned. "Well, that's okay, I guess. I thought you meant tying me up in a park or something. You should explain yourself better, Sir."

"I'll try." Arthur answered. "How do you feel about public play in general? For example, if I decide that your next oral report should take place in a movie theater?"

Kat laughed. "Oral report? Really? Is that what we're going to call it?"

Arthur laughed and shrugged. "I guess." He said. "But seriously. How do you feel about it?"

"I'll try it." Kat said after a moment. "But don't be surprised if I use my safeword."

Arthur made a note. "Are you okay with wearing gags?"

"I've never worn one before, so, maybe?" She shrugged. "My ex wasn't exactly gag-inducing either."

"Sorry to hear that." Arthur said with a smirk. "You've seen me naked. Do you think you can take me in your mouth?"

"Eager to try, Sir." Kat gave a mocking salute.

"We'll see." Arthur smirked and made another note. He stretched a little and shifted his position. Kat didn't move, but she didn't try to cover herself when he looked up and enjoyed seeing her in her lacy pink bra. "Full body immobilization." Arthur listed. "Yes or no."

"Yes, Sir. That... should be fine." Kat seemed to think about it more after she answered but let her answer lie. She watched him now, even as his eyes flicked up from the notebook to her boobs and then back down again. She smirked and looked but couldn't see if he was getting an erection with how he was sitting and holding the notebook.

"Spanking." Arthur listed.

"I don't think I'll like it as much as Selene does." Kat warned. "But I'm willing to try it."

"Good." Arthur smirked.

"Good?" Kat asked.

"You have the perfect ass for it." Arthur nodded.

Kat blushed but did not look displeased.

"Any limits on instruments?" Arthur asked.

"I'll let you know once we try them." Kat answered and ate her last fry.

Arthur made a note, and Kat cleared away the styrofoam containers, leaving nothing but air and their remaining clothes between them.

"Hair pulling." Arthur listed off. "Yes or no?"

"Yes, if you do it right." Kat answered. "Do you know how to do it?"

Arthur looked up at her, his eyes making it all the way up to hers this time. He seemed insulted at the question, but he answered it anyway. "Yes." He said firmly. "No sudden jerking. Firm, sustained, grip."

Kat looked down first and nodded.

"How do you feel about force play?" Arthur asked out of curiosity.

"Like you forcing yourself on me?" Kat asked.

"Consensual non-consent, but in small things, like me forcing my cock down your throat if you don't swallow it fast enough." Arthur was still looking directly at her eyes if she looked up at them. She didn't. A faint tint of red blushed her pale chest and drew his attention. It was starting to get unfair how easily she could lure his eyes away from her face.

"Willing to try." Kat said softly. Arthur made a note.

"Face slapping?" Arthur asked.

"Absolutely not." Kat shook her head. "You could probably take my head off, which would ruin the mood."

Arthur laughed and made his note. "Bra." He announced.

Kat reached up behind her without protest and unfastened the bra. She slipped it down her arms and gently tossed it into his lap. He took it and placed it behind him with her blouse. When he looked back up at her, she was covering her breasts with her crossed arms, and he shook his head.

"Hands behind your back, crossed at the wrist until you learn not to cover yourself like that." Arthur admonished her.

"But-" Kat started to protest, but seeing the heat of the lust in his eyes, she froze. She knew he'd slept with Kelly last night and had been blown by Selene this morning. She knew he had no reason to desire her when he had those two at his whim. Yet, there he was, looking at her like he wanted to take her for his own. She felt her own lust build within her, and she did her best not to fight it. After all, the whole point of this was to learn to give in to it every now and again. "Yes, Sir." She lowered her arms slowly, letting her breasts drop though they did not drop very far. Then she moved her arms behind her and crossed her wrists over the small of her back.

"Good girl." The tone in Arthur's voice sent shivers up her arms in the best way, and they both watched as her quarter-sized nipples stood hard at attention.

He thought about reaching over, groping her, squeezing her, seeing how responsive she was to stimuli in that particular erogenous zone, but he held himself back. There was still more of the list to get through.

"Obviously, since I'll be teaching you, I'll be instructing you on how to perform sexually in various arenas of sex. Hand jobs, blowjobs, masturbation, sexting, foreplay, all those things. You're okay with this - yes?"

"Yes." Kat sighed. "Duh."

Arthur frowned. "Respect." He sighed. "That's going into the contract. You will always treat me, your teacher, with respect. Failure to do so will result in a punishment of some kind."

"What kind of punishment?" Kat asked.

"To be determined by me depending on the severity of the infraction." Arthur answered.

"Can you give me some examples?' Kat asked. She almost shifted forward to protest, but she remembered to keep her arms crossed and stopped the motion partway through, causing her breasts to sway and catch Arthur's attention once more. She smirked.

"Breast smacking." He answered immediately, with the subject obviously close to hand. "Or spanking." He added. "Or lines, writing things out over and over."

"I know what lines are." Kat rolled her eyes.

"Or edging." Arthur finished.

"Edging?" Kat asked, unfamiliar with the term.

"Do you know what edging is?" Arthur asked.

"No, Sir." Kat answered with a shake of her head.

"Would you like me to tell you?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, Sir." Kat sighed.

"Edging is when I, or you with my permission, bring you up to the edge of orgasm and deny you. Usually, multiple times help build the intensity of your eventual climax." Arthur explained. "Selene is actually edging herself right now, as we speak."

"She is?" Kat asked, surprised.

"Yes." Arthur nodded. "She forgot her slave mantra this morning and to text me this picture. So I have her reciting it over and over, going through the slave poses I've taught her while she does it, with a rabbit vibrator shoved into her on high. And every time she feels she is about to cum, she turns it off and makes a mark in a book. When I return to the apartment later, I'll spank her once for each mark."

"Can I watch when you do?" Kat asked with a gentle smirk on her face.

"Sure." Arthur shrugged. "I think Selene would enjoy that, actually."

Kat swallowed thickly. "What if..." She trailed off, but Arthur waited for her to pick the thought back up. "What if she cums, like, accidentally?"

"Then she gets an even harsher punishment." Arthur explained. "She knows better, though. And she's recording it on my phone for my review."

Kat swallowed again. "That's..." She looked up at him and saw the lust in his eyes still directed at her. She straightened in her seat and set her shoulders back, giving him an even better view of her breasts. "That sounds okay by me, Sir."

"Good." Arthur made a few quick notes. "That takes care of a few items on the list...." He kept thinking of more. "Toys?" He asked. "Vibrators, Sybian, bondage furniture, that kind of thing?"

"Yes." Kat answered. "Sir."

"Outdoor sex?" Arthur asked, looking up.

Kat made a face and shook her head. "No. I... Even if it's just the two of us, with all the bugs and whatnot, no." She was determined but still added: "Sir."

"Okay then." Arthur made a note. "Off with your pants."

Her eyes sparkled, and she stood slowly. "Can I move my hands now?"

"Only to take them off. When you're done, they go back. But maybe you should stay standing. You'll probably need to take your panties off soon too."

Kat smirked as she finished standing and moved to the foot of the coffee table. "Yes, Sir." Arthur watched as Kat unbuttoned her slacks and let them drop. She stepped out of them, revealing a strappy pink thong panty that left a tiny triangle of fabric that failed to entirely cover a small patch of shortly trimmed blonde hair in the shape of a heart poking out above it. Arthur licked his lips, and Kat stood proud with her wrists crossed behind her back.

"Are you willing to learn about group sex?" Arthur asked

Kat smirked. "You mean a threesome with you and Selene?"

"All kinds, I suppose." Arthur shrugged. Selene had already told him her eagerness for a threesome with him and Kat, given certain caveats.

"Yes. With caveats." Kat nodded.

"No sex direct to Selene?" He asked.

Kat smirked. "She's already talked to you about it."

Arthur nodded. "She has some... interesting fantasies."

"I'll bet." Kat shook her head. "Who knew she was such a depraved little slut?"

Arthur laughed. "Pot. Kettle. So forth."

"Hey, I am not a depraved little slut." Kat frowned. "I just want to... learn." She corrected him.

"And what do you want to learn?" Arthur asked.

"About sex and my sexuality." Kat said defensively.

"How to be a depraved little slut, you mean." Arthur chuckled and made a note on the page.

"No." Kat frowned. "It's not the same. I need you to understand that. I don't want the same things she wants."

"Okay." Arthur raised his hands in surrender. "I understand. I think. But there's nothing wrong with being a slut. You're supposed to enjoy sex. That's why it exists."

Kat hesitated for a moment. It looked like she wanted to say something, but when she opened her mouth, she closed it without saying anything, then shrugged, which Arthur enjoyed watching, considering her current state of undress.

"Anal?" Arthur asked.

Kat eyed his cock and made a face. "With, like, a gallon of lube, maybe."

"Have you done that kind of thing before?" Arthur asked.

"No, sir." Kat answered. "But I've seen it in porn and read it in stories... I'm not sure that I'll like it, and I may use my safewords if it hurts too much, but I'm willing to try it."

"Abrasion or sensation play?" Arthur asked. "Scratching, biting, tickling, kissing, zapping, ice cube, hot wax, clothespins, that kind of thing?

"No tickling." Kat warned. "The rest is fine to try. I'll decide if I can put up with it during our lessons."

"Okay." Arthur jotted down her answer. "Panties off."

"Does that count as a limit?" Kat frowned.

"Yes." Arthur answered. "But turn around before you peel those down."

Kat smirked. "Why?"

"Because I want a good long look at your ass." Arthur answered honestly.

"You like my ass, huh?" Kat asked as she turned her hip, as though she were going to turn around, but she stopped part way, waiting for his answer.

"And the rest of you." Arthur surprised her. "I find you incredibly attractive. Selene didn't tell you?"

Kat paused. "She... said she thought I was your type."

"You absolutely are." Arthur assured her.

Kat finished turning around, giving him a good view of the back of her legs, which thickened from her slender calves to her round upside-down heart-shaped ass. Her round cheeks were perfect, sliced only by a bright pink string of material and a minuscule triangle of fabric at her waist. She hooked her fingers through the straps at her hips and bent over at the waist. The stance pushed her ass outward, and she began peeling the underwear down. He watched as it slowly pulled away to reveal her pink and puffy lower lips, already slick and slightly parted.

"How long do you think you could hold that position?" Arthur asked. Kat didn't even have to turn around to see the smirk. She could hear it in his question.

Kat looked over her shoulder at him with fire in her icy eyes. She finished pushing her panties down her legs, and they fell away to the floor once they reached her knees. She didn't step out of them, though, and she didn't stand up or turn back around. She put her hands just above her knees for support and kept her back straight, parallel to the floor, with her head pointed away from Arthur for now.

"Hm." Arthur groaned and shifted on the sofa. His erection was painful.