Harem House - Selene Pt. 09

Story Info
Arthur returns home to go on his date with Selene's sister.
20.7k words
4.84
18.1k
23

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturdays were usually a day for sleeping in. Out of all the days in the week, when there were things to do, classes to attend, workouts to endure, breakfasts to eat, none were so leisurely as those undertaken on a Saturday morning that waited to start until the sun was more than halfway up its climb to high noon. This Saturday, Arthur awoke far earlier than typical for his Saturday routine. The alarm clock on the dresser across the room from the bed lit up half the room with oversized numbers that read 6:04.

The arm draped over his chest slid off as Kelly Linnehan rolled toward the wall and pressed her gloriously round ass against his thigh in all her naked glory. He stared at her. He let his eyes trace her muscle lines, down to the indent of her waist and the flare of her hips. If it wasn't for the bladder threatening to burst within him, he might have cuddled up to her and held her close. Unfortunately, nature made its demands almost painfully.

Arthur slipped from the bed almost gracefully as his motor functions started coming back online. The unfamiliar bed height and feel of the carpet against his feet threw him a bit. He looked around for his clothes but couldn't spot any. Hopefully, Kelly wouldn't mind him walking around naked, but he didn't have time to search. By the time he made it into the bathroom, Arthur was dancing on the balls of his feet as he walked, and he gave an audible sigh when he was finally able to lift the toilet lid and relieve himself.

He took a deep breath when he was finished. He hoped the flush wouldn't wake Kelly, but he flushed, washed his hands, and started hunting for his clothes. He was two steps out of the hallway and reaching for his shirt when the living room lights flicked on, and he turned wild-eyed. A young woman he didn't recognize was staring at him. Well, her eyes started staring at him and slowly traveled downwards. He instinctively moved to cover himself as she shut the front door.

Whoever she was, she was taller than Kelly, standing nearly six feet tall without heels. Still a few inches shorter than Arthur. Her long brown hair was loose and down. The makeup on her face would have been pretty, but she'd obviously cried through it, and the mascara had run in places. She'd touched it up, tried to make it presentable, but Arthur could tell. The red eyes were a giveaway. Her build was lean and willowy with coltish legs that seemed to go on for miles. Her jeans covered them, but her tank top had trouble reaching the end of her torso and exposed a strip of firm, gently toned abs.

Her gray eyes sparkled like silver as they combed over the lines and details of Arthur's muscular body. His shoulders hunched forward in rounded caps with his arms crossing his front and angling down where they met, holding the shirt over his privates. The rest of him was naked and exposed, and his well-defined abs lowered to a hard-cut Apollo's belt that she seemed to have trouble moving her eyes away from.

"Uh..." Arthur started.

"You're Arthur, right?" The young woman asked as she finally turned her eyes away and put her purse on the end table by the door.

"Yeah. You're..." He started but faded as he couldn't supply her name.

"Katelyn." She answered, stepping forward and offering him a handshake.

"Oh, right. Kelly's roommate. She's mentioned you before." Arthur nodded, and the shirt dropped a little as he moved one of his two hands from it to shake hers. It didn't occur to him until later that this was a calculated move on her part. "I thought she said you were out of town this weekend."

"I was." Katelyn gestured to the door. "But my ex-boyfriend is a cheating asshole, so the weekend plans got cut off early. I've been texting Kelly, but given that it was late or early, I suppose, I guess she slept through it all."

"Yeah, sorry. Kelly's uh..." He looked to the wall currently separating them from Kelly's bedroom. "Still asleep. I think. Should we wake her up?"

"Probably." Katelyn nodded. "Unless you wanted to get out of here before she woke up?"

"No. I was just trying to find my phone and gather my clothes."

"Do I want to know why they're out here instead of in there?" Katelyn asked a little sharply.

"We started flirting out here, and things... progressed into there." He shrugged. She seemed to enjoy that, but her slight smile faded when she spotted the green lingerie on the floor.

"If you two stained this couch, I swear to god." Katelyn fumed as she started checking it.

"We didn't." Arthur did his best to assure her. "I'll just uh..." He picked up his boxers and slid them on. She watched him do it, then went back to check the couch. He found his pants next and pulled his phone out of his pocket. The battery was dead. He frowned. He supposed he could borrow a charger, but he could always just charge it in the car on the way home.

"So, are the two of you official now?" Katelyn asked, once satisfied that there were no stains on the sofa.

"We..." He looked back to the bedroom. "I guess that's really a question for both of us, but when we talked last night, she said she wanted to keep things casual."

"Was that her idea or yours?" Katelyn's question caused Arthur to pause for a moment. Her tone was such that it was almost an accusation rather than a question.

"Mutual." He slid his pants back on one leg at a time. "But she suggested it first."

"Great." Katelyn shook her head and sank onto the sofa.

"Why great?" Arthur asked, slightly confused.

"I'd have been pissed if she'd gotten a boyfriend just as I lost one. The whole drive back here, I took solace in the fact that we could at least have our girls' nights again." Katelyn sighed. "Sorry, I guess that's mean."

"No." Arthur slid his shirt back on, and Katelyn watched it fall. "A little selfish maybe, but not really mean-spirited." He smirked. His attempt at levity met with the brick wall that was Katelyn's unsmiling face.

"You gonna leave?" Katelyn asked, gesturing to the door.

"I'm going to go wake Kelly up first, let her know you're back, say good morning, that kind of thing." Arthur looked toward her bedroom. "If she's not already awake."

"Oh, she's still asleep," Katelyn assured him. "She's a heavy sleeper. You could dance a jig out here, and she'd sleep right through it. Kind of makes her the perfect roommate, honestly."

"I guess it would." Arthur chuckled as he picked up the green lingerie from the night before and started moving toward the bedroom. Katelyn turned her attention away from him, picked up the remote, and turned on the television. She was awake, it seemed, and while she might be holding it together in front of a stranger, Arthur could tell that her emotions were pretty volatile at the moment.

"Kelly." Arthur whispered as he approached the bed. She didn't move or make any noise. He would have worried if it wasn't for the slow rise and fall of her perfect bell-shaped breasts. He knelt on the edge of the bed and gently clasped his hand over her arm. Still no response. He squeezed her arm gently and started rubbing it up and down. "Kelly?" He tried again.

This time, she responded by seeming to come to life. She stretched by raising her hands above her head, pointing her toes, arching her back, and groaning. "Hm?" She slowly opened her eyes. "Arthur?" She smiled and then closed her eyes again. "Are you up already? Come back to bed."

"I'm up." Arthur said with a slight smile too. "I think you might want to get up too. Katelyn's back."

Kelly's eyes opened. "What?" She asked.

"Katelyn's in the living room." He gestured to the wall, through which the faint noise of a laugh track on some tv show could be heard. "She said she broke up with her boyfriend."

Kelly sat up immediately as if he'd dumped ice water on her. "What?"

"That's what she said. Something about him cheating on her?" Arthur realized he didn't have any details to give her.

"Oh shit." Kelly's eyes widened as she started moving out of bed. "Really?" She pulled open a dresser drawer and threw on a long t-shirt. Then she closed that one and opened another drawer. A pair of cotton briefs slid up her legs and disappeared under the shirt. Then a pair of shorts went on as well.

Arthur sat on the bed as he watched her dress. "Yeah."

"Shit." Kelly spat again. "I was going to make you breakfast...." She whined.

"We can go out for breakfast?" Arthur suggested.

"Yeah..." Kelly looked at her bedroom door. "I'm sorry, Arthur. I really should talk to Kate. Are you... is that okay?"

"Oh, yeah, of course." Arthur nodded as he stood up. "Don't worry about me. I'll let you two catch up. I've got breakfast at home anyway." He nodded.

"Next time, we can do this at your place. I'll make you breakfast." Kelly promised.

"I'll make you breakfast if it's at my place." Arthur laughed.

"Deal." Kelly smirked and stepped over to him. He parted his legs so she could stand between his knees facing her bed while he faced her. She leaned down slightly and kissed him. She didn't even mind the morning breath. Neither did he. "For now, though, I think you'd better get out of here. Katelyn will probably be very anti-men for at least a few days."

"Yeah, I get that." He nodded. "Tell her I formally apologize on behalf of my gender." Arthur smirked. Kelly seemed confused by the joke at first but then got it. Pre-coffee Kelly was not quick-witted Kelly.

He patted her thigh, and she stepped away. He stood, stretched, and followed her out of her bedroom and into the living room. He found his socks and shoes while Kelly went to the bathroom. Katelyn ignored him while she watched tv.

"Alright, well..." He said as he approached the door.

"Bye." Katelyn waved.

Kelly came into view from the hallway and gave him a small, awkward smile. "Next Friday, your place that works for you?"

"This Friday coming up?" He asked, making sure they were talking about a one-week difference and not a two-week difference.

"Yeah." Kelly nodded.

"Yeah." Arthur nodded back. "I'll see you then." He nodded once more to Katelyn. "It was nice meeting you. Sorry, it was uh... a bit awkward."

Katelyn shrugged. "Not for me. I'm a single woman now. I can see all the dicks."

Kelly's one eyebrow rose so high that it almost formed a question mark itself.

"I was hunting for my phone and pants when Katelyn came home." Arthur said a little sheepishly.

"And your man isn't shy. Unlike some bastards who should be." Katelyn spat.

"Right..." Arthur edged toward the door. "Anyway, uh... yeah. Bye." He waved one last time at Kelly, who waved back awkwardly, then changed her mind and jogged after him. She gave him a quick kiss goodbye and returned to her apartment.

Arthur smiled all the way down the twelve floors to the parking lot and into his car. He started the car and plugged his phone into the charger but didn't turn it on. He made the drive last night, and he knew how to get home.

Once he was home and in his own parking lot, his phone was still only at ten percent. Rather than turn it on, he put it back in his pocket and went upstairs. He took his keys out, unlocked his handle and deadbolt, and opened his door, only to stop part way because of the chain across it. Someone had pulled the chain across his door. Selene?

"Selene?" He asked as he slightly closed the door again. "Are you in there?"

A groggy harumphing noise came from the left of the door, where his sofa was, but he couldn't see it through the crack that only showed the right-hand side of his living room, which was mostly empty.

"Selene?" Arthur asked again.

The door was pushed shut from the other side. He heard the sliding of the chain, and then the door opened. Arthur stepped in. "Why did you-" He stopped when he realized it wasn't Selene behind the door but her sister Katerine. Too many names today started with K.

"Habit." Katerine answered and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

This was the first time Arthur had seen her when she wasn't done up. As far as he could tell, she wasn't wearing makeup. Her usually perfectly tended hair with perfect curls was kinked and messy. She typically wore professional clothes and ironed blouses. Now she was wearing an oversized t-shirt with the front of it caught on the waistband of what appeared to be pajama shorts that barely reached her thighs. She yawned and shuffled over to the sofa.

"Where's Selene?" Arthur asked, still confused.

Katerine sank into the couch and gestured behind Arthur toward his bedroom door, which was shut.

"You slept here last night?" Arthur asked. He looked to his bedroom door and then back to Katerine.

"I didn't want to sleep in an otherwise empty apartment again. Was that okay?" Katerine asked. "Selene said she texted you but didn't hear back. Guess your date was a success then?"

"Uh... yeah. I guess." Arthur nodded. "I mean, yeah. I don't mind you sleeping here. I was just surprised."

"So, are you a taken man now? Gonna stop fuckin' my sister?" Pre-coffee Katerine was identical to blunt Katerine.

Arthur stopped for a second, both shocked by Katerine's frankness and shocked that he was surprised by it. He was, after all, fucking her sister. Pretty regularly. More than that. She'd become something like his full-time sex slave, which was not something he'd even remotely thought of this time last week. After Katerine caught Selene reciting her slave mantra and sucking his cock, she was aware of the situation. At first, she'd been pretty upset about it, but after talking it out, she seemed at least okay with it if it made Selene happy. According to Selene, they'd talked even more about it, and he and Katerine were supposed to have a conversation later today about it all. He still wasn't sure what to expect or how to handle it, but she seemed to expect an answer. She was awake now and looking at him, studying his face for a more authentic reply than his lips might give her.

"I'm not a taken man." Arthur shook his head. "Kelly wants to keep things casual. She wants us to keep seeing each other but is too busy for a boyfriend right now. She's okay if we date other people too."

"Is that what you call your little arrangement?" Katerine asked with a sneer. "Do all your dates worship your cock?"

"Usually." Arthur quipped back.

His answer seemed to surprise Katerine, and she smiled before she realized it. She shook it off and gestured toward the bedroom. "Your slave is in there." She teasingly added. "Master."

Still unsure how to take Katerine, Arthur felt it best to strive for more familiar ground. He started toward the bedroom door.

"We still on for lunch?" Katerine's voice reached his ears and stopped him.

He turned back to look at her, nodded, and then turned toward the bedroom door. He closed it behind him and didn't hear whatever Katerine said in response to his nod.

The light in here was dark, and for a moment, he had to stand there and let his eyes adjust. Then he reached over and turned on the light. For a moment, he was surprised to find that not only was Selene not in his bed but his bed was made perfectly, just the way he always made it. He hadn't had time the morning after Selene spent the night, but it was made now. He expected to see Selene nestled under the covers, but no. His eyes trailed along the bed, came to its foot, and looked directly down. There, curled up on a pile of blankets, was a naked, collared Selene.

He smirked and started back toward the bedroom door.

"Master?" Selene's sleepy voice broke into a yawn before she finished the word. She pushed herself up on her forearms as she yawned and stretched like a cat. First, her shoulders went up, showing off her breasts nicely, then her shoulders went down, and her ass went up. Then she started standing. "You're home!" She said cheerily. "I take it your date went well? You fucked her?"

Arthur laughed. "We uh... Yeah. It went well."

Selene smiled and crawled forward. "Sit on the edge of the bed, Master."

He knew it wasn't quite a command, but the tone in her voice was surprisingly forceful coming from his slave. He smirked for a moment, but in the end, he decided to sit on the edge of the bed. He could guess what she wanted and was perfectly willing to give it to her.

"I want you to tell me all about it, every detail, while I suck your cock. I want to taste her still on you...." Selene's voice drifted off into a dream-like tone, her eyes half-closed as she reached up and started undoing her Master's belt and pants.

Arthur let her, and he started recounting the story as she fished him out of his pants. She stroked him until he was hard, which didn't take long, and then she dove onto his cock, taking him in her mouth more eager than ever. Her head bobbed up and down fiercely, and the suction from her locked lips around his cock was intense enough to dimple her cheeks.

When he got to the kinky parts, she started to moan onto his cock, which sent pleasant vibrations through him, and he leaned back. She climbed up him with her arms resting on his thighs, impaled her face with his cock, and listened as he recounted fucking Kelly the night before.

She popped off his cock once to ask: "May I play with myself, Master? And may I cum?"

"You may, and you may." Arthur answered her back. "So long as you can get me to cum first." He smirked and put his hands behind his head as he lay back and stared at the ceiling. Then he continued recounting the story, up until the point that they fell asleep.

Selene lifted her head off his cock and kept pumping him with her right hand while her left was between her legs, finger-fucking herself and pressing her clit with the base of her fingers until she felt herself getting closer to the edge.

"Did you enjoy fucking her, Master?" Selene asked.

"Of course." Arthur answered honestly.

"And the housewife, the roleplay. Did you enjoy that? Do you want me to do that?" Selene asked as she tightened her grip around his cock.

"No, you and I roleplay other things." He answered. "Kind of." He supposed it was a type of roleplay. It just happened to last as long as Selene wore her collar, and so far, she refused to take it off.

"Do you think, if things work out between you, and she does become your wife, for real, that she would be okay with me still being your slave?" Selene closed her eyes as she pumped Arthur, and her left hand started working even faster as she gasped in pleasure.

"You would have to be a slave to both of us." Arthur answered, playing along. "But I don't think you'd mind that." He reached down and cupped her face in one hand. "You're a good slut, aren't you? You'd obey your mistress if I gave you one."

"Yes, Master." Selene gasped. "Oh my god. Master."

"You would do anything to her that I told you to, wouldn't you?" Arthur watched her delirious smile stretch across her face.

"Of course, Master. I would serve your wife, or girlfriend, as I would you. If you told me to. I obey you in all things. You are my Master. I am your slave. Please, sir, use your slut." Selene dove for his cock as he came, and although the first jet hit her in the face, the rest she gobbled down and swallowed eagerly, shivering with pleasure the whole time.

When Arthur was finished cumming, his body went slack against the bed. "Good girl." He sighed as she nuzzled against his hand that was cupping her face. She shivered with pleasure at his words and shuddered as she kept fingering herself, faster and harder with every passing second. "Cum for me." He encouraged her. "Cum for your Master like a good slut."

She obeyed. Her entire body went rigid, and she moved her hand from his cock to his thigh as she clamped down around her fingers and came. She pushed her face into the mattress and screamed with pleasure. The mattress muffled it, but it still brought a smile to Arthur's face. She sat slumped against the foot of the bed now, one arm around his leg, hugging it, with her back against the foot of the bed. He laid back on the mattress with his eyes closed, his legs hanging over the foot of the bed.