Harem House - Selene Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master..." Selene whined.

Arthur looked down to see Kat's hand on his knee. "Let her cum, Sir. Don't be cruel."

Selene's smile grew by inches on her face as she beamed at him. "Now you have two sluts." She said in triumph.

"Not quite." Arthur shook his head.

"I'm not his slave like you are." Kat explained. "But we're still in session, so I'm his...."

"Pupil?" Arthur suggested.

"Submissive?" Kat countered with a shrug in question, which caused the t-shirt to rise and expose the neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair between her thighs.

"Brat." Arthur suggested.

Selene smirked. "Kat the Brat, Selene the Slave."

"I like it." Arthur chuckled gently.

"We should get tattoos." Selene suggested, which caused Arthur's eyebrows to reach for the ceiling like they were being held up at a bank.

"We should get t-shirts." Kat countered immediately.

"Custom collars?" Selene asked after a moment's thought.

"That we can do." Arthur nodded. "Speaking of which..." He shifted, and Kat rocked back to her feet as he stood up, still carrying Selene. He carried her to the bedroom, and Kat started to follow, then picked up the glass of water they'd left on the coffee table and followed.

Arthur laid Selene down on the bed and immediately spread her legs and arms aside, tucking her wrists behind her head as though she were in a horizontal display position and eager to be fucked.

"Rest." Arthur reminded her.

Selene pouted. "If you don't fuck me right the fuck now, I'm going to get Kat to hold you down." She threatened.

Arthur laughed. The idea of either sister trying to physically overpower him, or even both, was as laughable as two tiny kittens trying to overcome a grown cat who was apathetic to their antics. "Rest." He said again. "Finish your water, get some food in your stomach, and we'll talk."

Selene pouted as Arthur turned away, but he didn't walk far. He squatted, dug around in the bags by the bed, and rose a moment later, holding the pink collar in his hand. He gestured for Kat to spin around. She glanced at Selene, but she turned slowly, tugging her shirt down as she brought her feet together and stood as straight and tall as she could.

He clasped the collar around her throat and fastened it.

"Too tight." Kat protested and tugged at it.

"No." Arthur shook his head. "I gave you some slack." He hooked two fingers side by side beneath the collar on the back of her neck to prove his point, even as it pulled it tight against her throat. Then he rereleased it, having demonstrated his point. "You'll get used to it."

She coughed and tugged at the collar again. She wiggled her nose as she frowned, but after she huffed and he made no move to loosen or undo the collar, she folded her arms in front of her and was silent.

Unlike Selene's plain brown leather band of a collar, this one was undoubtedly a BDSM collar. It was pink and made of leather, having the appearance of a small belt with a lockable buckle on the back of it. Directly opposite that buckle and the punched holes it fit through was a steel ring, where one might attach a rope or a leash.

Kat's pout turned into a small smile.

"Welcome to the slut club." Selene smiled over at her sister from where she lay naked, and legs spread, on the bed.

"Slut club?" Kat scoffed.

"We'll workshop the title before we apply for a page in the yearbook." Arthur assured her.

The three of them shared a laugh at his joke, and Kat stepped toward the bed before sitting on it and reaching over to stroke her sister's hair. Selene closed her eyes at the gentle feeling of her hand. She looked at Arthur, who stood at the corner of the bed and looked down at them both. Kat's t-shirt had ridden up again, Selene was naked except for her collar, and they were in his dimly lit bedroom.

"Fuck me, Master." Selene said as she watched his eyes. "Or let me suck you off while I play with myself." She added. "And let me cum."

"You're not going to rest until I let you cum, are you?" Arthur put his hands on his hips.

"No, Master." Selene said defiantly. "If you need some inspiration, maybe I can suck you off first? I'm sure tasting your cock will be nice and refreshing."

Arthur laughed.

Kat looked uncomfortable as she crossed her legs but leaned back on her hands and looked up at Arthur with a brow raised. "Now's your chance, Master." She teased. "Fuck your slut. I'll watch."

Arthur let out a long, slow exhale and felt the bulge in his pants turn painful. He closed his eyes if only to rid himself of the sight of the two of them looking up at him from his bed as they were and took a deep breath in. "Take that t-shirt off."

Kat smirked and sat up on the mattress. She had to wiggle her hips a bit to free the bottom of the hem from under her butt, but she managed it and soon had the t-shirt off and tossed it onto the floor. It freed her round breasts, which dropped with a captivating jiggle to Arthur's hungry gaze. Selene watched him the entire time Kat moved, and she was biting her lip when he looked back at her and raised her hips a little.

"Why don't you put on a show for our Master, Brat?" Selene suggested. "Lay back, play with your breasts, finger your clit and pussy until you cum. Meanwhile, Master can fuck me like a fleshlight while he watches. Then we can swap..."

Selene's suggestion seemed to be a good one. At least, it did to Kat, who scooted back until she was sitting against the pillows at the head of the bed. She propped one up behind her, then spread her legs until they curled on either side of her. One hand gripped her breasts and played with her nipples in alternating pleasures, while her other hand dedicated itself to rubbing her clit in slow and easy circles.

Arthur stood at the foot of the bed, and Selene shifted around and pulled herself to the edge. She lifted her legs up. "You'll have to hold onto my legs, Master." She said softly. "I'm too weak to keep them up myself."

He wasn't sure if she was playing or was worn out, but he held on to her legs and held them in a wide V after he dropped his pants and took off his own shirt. Selene didn't rub herself but gripped the blanket over the bed as she used her hips to rub her pussy lips against the underside of Arthur's shaft. She watched him as he looked over her, at Kat, and then his eyes looked down at her.

"Watch your Brat, Master. Tell her what to do. Punish her if she disobeys. Don't pay any attention to me. I'm just your fuck toy. Use me." Selene's instructions were met with a dark, lustful look in Arthur's eyes, and she grew slick at the hunger there. He pressed against her as he moved his hips forward, sliding his cock along her clit as she gasped at the sensation. "May I cum, Master?" She whimpered.

"Cum as often and as hard as you can, Slut." Arthur ordered, and Selene nodded rapidly in recognition as she lifted her hips against him. He positioned himself and pushed slowly into her. He brought his hands down her legs as he pulled into her and pressed them open. It was a little awkward, taking something like a horse stance at the foot of the bed to deal with the height difference. He pulled her hips just off the bed to make up the difference, tilting her up a little so that her shoulders were pressed into the mattress so that he could have one hand on Selene's clit, rubbing it the same way that Kat rubbed hers. That, combined with the fact that it pulled her onto him until he was sunk up to the base of his long and girthy cock, made Selene buck with pleasure as he pulled out and sank back in. She put her hands overhead, gripping and pushing against the mattress overhead and on either side.

Kat watched the two of them fucking, and her hand matched their pace as they started slow, and slowly, almost painfully so, built up speed until Arthur seemed to reach a hard but steady pace. Kat was the first to moan as she watched Arthur's face while she teased her own tit, pulling the pleasure from it as though trying to milk it with her fingers. His hard body was such a contrast to her soft flesh, she usually might have felt self-conscious, but she knew by his look alone that he wanted her, even as she watched him fuck her sister.

Selene moaned with obvious pleasure and took her breath in ragged gasps as Arthur used her body to delight himself and used his cock and thumb to pleasure her. She'd been brought to the edge of orgasm so many times in the last few hours that it was only a few minutes before she was there again, and this time she did not need to hold back.

Selene wanted to scream as she came but found she didn't have the strength. Her whole body seized against Arthur's cock, and she curled. Arthur instinctively brought his arms under her, and she sat up in the air as her torso clenched so that she was straddling his hips as he stood in a partial squat, and gravity brought her down to him. She put her hands on his shoulders and rode him as best she could, but she didn't have to do more than hold onto him and stay upright with her back to the open air and Kat while Arthur held her and fucked her, looking over her shoulder as her sister rapidly approached an orgasm of her own.

"Fuuuuck." Arthur moaned to no one in particular as he kept steadily thrusting into Selene through her first orgasm. It was tough going, and for a moment, he stopped, just holding her as her entire body wracked itself with spasms of pleasure. It was like watching the grand finale of a fireworks show erupt through her body. He felt her nails dig into his shoulders as she clawed and groped at him as her legs spasmed around him while clenching over his hips. He looked to see Kat panting as she rubbed herself, nearly at orgasm.

"Cum for me. Both of you." Arthur commanded in a dark tone, and it was enough that Selene gave one last spasm of her orgasm just as Kat's body twitched to begin her own. Arthur couldn't help the smile on his face, even as his brow furrowed in concentration. He felt Selene go limp in his arms, her strength finally giving out, and he placed her as gently on the bed as he could, slipping out of her while he did so.

Kat arched her back and kicked as she came, missing Selene by only an inch as she did so but not having the frame of mind to feel sorry about it. Her world consisted only of pleasure for those moments, and she felt every muscle in her body seem to constrict and then relax all at once. She looked up at Arthur with a happy smile, and he looked back at her with one and then at Selene, whose smile was permanently etched onto her face as she closed her eyes.

"Now, switch." Selene said softly, though she made no effort to move.

Kat crawled lazily forward, but when Selene didn't move, Arthur moved to the side of the bed, and Kat turned to bring her pussy to him. She looked around and reached for Selene's hand, holding it as Arthur grabbed her hips and slid her toward him. Then he pressed the tip of his cock to her entrance and pushed inside. She inhaled sharply as he did so and squeezed Selene's hand, who smiled and gave it a weak squeeze in return.

Not worrying that Kat was too weak from any ordeal, Arthur didn't hold back. He fucked her. He bent over her and put his hands on either side of her shoulders. She laid back with her legs around him, and her hips raised toward him as he pushed into her. Selene's head was at her shoulder, and though the bed jostled with every thrust, the memory foam kept them from disturbing her too much. A faint smile spread across Selene's face as her eyes gently opened at the rocking, and she looked up to see Arthur bent over her sister, both gasping, grunting, and making all the other noises generated by a good hard fucking.

"Kiss him." Selene suggested.

Arthur looked down at Kat, and Kat looked up at him. She arched up and kissed him, holding his face with one hand and his shoulder with the other. Then she fell back onto the bed with her hands on either side of her head. Selene moved around the mattress, and Arthur watched as she knelt above her sister, bent down, and held her wrists down to the bed.

"Fuck her, Master." Selene looked up at him as she lowered herself to the mattress. Her head was just above Kat's, and Kat grasped her wrists as she pinned Kat's wrists to the bed. They held each other, and Kat moaned and arched her back in pleasure. Arthur righted himself a little and slid his hands down the mattress until they came to her hips. He grabbed the fleshy curves of her hips and watched her arch more as his fingers pressed into her round ass cheeks. "Fuck her like she's been a brat all day and needs a good fucking to set her straight."

Arthur smirked and picked up his pace at her suggestion.

Kat gasped and mewled. She twisted, but Selene's pinning grasp on her wrists raised to either side of her face made it so she couldn't lift her shoulder from the mattress, and Arthur's grasp on her back tightened as his arms flexed to keep her in place. He smacked one of her breasts to punish her for it, and she bucked against him as her gasp turned into a shouted moan.

"Oh, Master!"

Arthur thought it was Selene that spoke, but only for a moment. As he grunted with exertion, he realized that it was Kat calling out to him.

"Harder." Kat moaned. "Fuck me harder!"

Arthur looked at her, and his smirk turned into a firm line as his lips pressed together. "Brace her shoulders." He told Selene.

Selene obeyed and moved her hands from her sister's wrists to her shoulders, pushing against them from the opposite direction of Arthur fucking her.

"Brat." Arthur grunted. "Hold on to my slave." Kat's eyes flared with dark arousal as her hands groped around for a second and then found her sister's thighs just above her knees. She gripped them, a little awkwardly, but tightly.

Once Arthur was sure they were both in place, he started fucking her harder. He kept the same pace. It wasn't a matter of speed but force. He used his legs to strengthen every blow he struck as he stroked into her pussy and ground himself against her clit. Her whole body tensed as she twisted, but Selene held her shoulders down firmly, and she wasn't going anywhere in Arthur's unyielding grip.

"Harder." Kat moaned. "Hard-" She gasped. "-er."

Arthur slammed into her with as much as he had. He went so hard that her body repeatedly slammed into the mattress every time she managed to gasp out a breath. For a moment, Selene worried they might crash the bed through the floor. Arthur groaned with the effort and slightly picked up speed, slamming into her hard and fast, more brutal than he'd ever fucked Selene.

Selene watched in wide-eyed admiration as she did her best to brace her sister but slowly started sliding back on the mattress. She slid her legs off the side of it and stood with her feet on the floor, then hinged entirely at the waist and reached forward so that her entire body acted as the brace to hold Kat in place while Arthur fucked her. Kat's hands roamed above her head, searching for purchase and finding it in fistfuls of the blanket.

"Next time." Selene gasped. "We're going to have to tie her down."

Kat moaned. Arthur grunted. He could feel her body tensing, knowing it was only a matter of seconds.

"She's close, Master." Selene warned him, but he didn't stop. Selene looked down at her sister. "Ask his permission before you cum, bitch. You're his fucktoy now. His pleasure comes first."

Kat seemed like she was going to try and say something, but she couldn't form words. Her breath was hard, ragged, and coming in gasps as her body was wracked with pleasure. Her round curves rippled with every thrust and grunt from Arthur.

"She can cum." Arthur granted his permission.

"Lucky slut." Selene smirked as she pressed harder and tightened her grip on her sister's shoulders. "Go on." She whispered into her sister's ear. "Cum for him. Cum for our Master like a good girl."

Kat mewled and reached up. Her hands found something of Selene's to hold onto as their arms intertwined, each pressing against the other's shoulders. Kat dug her nails into Selene's flesh as she looked at Arthur with wild eyes.

He had a dark look on his face, but when his eyes met Kat's, there was a gleam of pure lust and desire there that stoked her harder than even his ram-hard cock was stroking her now. She gave him a questioning look.

"Yeah! Cum for me! Be a good girl." Arthur growled.

Kat gasped and finally erupted in pleasure. It started where they joined and twisted through her in wave after wave of spine-wracking pleasure. She twisted against them both, but the restraining forces of their bodies against hers only increased her satisfaction as it had no way of leaving her body and escaping into the ether. She moaned, turning from a moan to a scream as she came harder than she had the last time Arthur fucked her.

Kat collapsed against the mattress, and Arthur went still for a moment, then slowly pulled out of her as her legs went limp around him, and she fell to the bed, sweaty and breathing heavy, as was Arthur. Selene looked up at him and then down to his cock, and her eyes flared for a moment.

"You didn't cum?" Selene asked her Master.

"I'm not sure I have any left." Arthur laughed, though it was a short laugh since he was nearly out of breath. "And I was way too focused on how hard I was going to really, well, get there myself."

Selene smiled and eagerly slid forward next to her sister. Kat was lying face-up and stretched out now, with her hands stretched out and coming together above her head. The mattress ended at the back of her knees, and her feet hung toward the floor though they weren't long enough to reach them. Selene lay face-forward with her bubble butt toward the ceiling, and she pulled herself forward so that her face was next to her sister's knees. She looked up at Arthur as he took a careful, stumbled step backward, and then she opened her mouth and waited.

He was still hard, and he felt the need to cum. He just wasn't sure he had the energy. He chuckled to see Selene waiting for him expectantly with her mouth hanging open so he could insert his cock. She was genuinely taken with the idea that she should be used for his pleasure whenever he needed pleasuring, which according to her, should be nearly constant. He didn't know what he'd done to earn her desire, but he was starting to think he might love her for it.

He put a hand on the top of her head, then brought it to the side of her face as he stepped forward but did not bring his cock to her lips like she'd hoped.

"Please, Master?" Selene asked. "I..." She hesitated. "Don't you want to use your slut? Don't you want me to suck your cock?"

"Do you want to, with your sister's juices still coating it? I'm a mess. Maybe I should get a shower." Arthur suggested as he looked past her to his bedroom door.

Selene hesitated. "I-" She frowned, looked up at him, and then away. She looked at the floor and brought her face to the mattress.

"Let her suck your cock, Sir." Kat interrupted. She weakly brought one of her hands down and spanked Selene across both cheeks with a weak clap. "You know she wants it. She's a depraved little slut. I think she wants to taste me on you. If nothing else, to compare how it tastes with her own, and Kelly's." Kat guessed.

Selene's entire body seemed to blush, almost as dark as the red marks on her ass from the tause the night before, now reinflamed by her sister's hand.

Arthur seemed to consider it for a moment, but only a moment. "Alright." He relented. "But let me lay down on the bed first." He chuckled as he reached a hand to the top of the mattress to support himself. "I'm exhausted."

Selene immediately moved away from her sister and slid off the foot of the bed. She came around behind Arthur and stepped to his other side. Then she pulled Kat up from the bed by the hands, bringing her to her feet, though Kat stood lazily, using Selene for support.