Harem House - Selene Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking, not dating." Kat corrected.

"Is-" Arthur paused. "Isn't that worse?"

Kat shrugged.

"Okay. If we're just friends with benefits and bondage, and I'm dating, and/or fucking, all these other women, including your sister, it's only fair that you get to play the field too." Arthur suggested. Selene didn't answer but watched her finger as it idly stroked his chest. He nudged her with his shoulder, jostling her a little.

"I don't want anyone but you, Master." Selene said quietly, in a voice that was soft even for a whisper as if it were a confession she was frightened to make for fear it might escape.

Arthur smiled softly. "I know, but-"

"No buts." Kat interrupted as she smacked his calf. "Her feelings on the subject are valid regardless of what you believe to be fair." She patted the inside of Arthur's calf.

Arthur stopped for a moment and considered it. He looked at Kat with a strange expression for a second, and she gave him a telling glance at Selene. He looked at Selene to see that she was quiet and still, purposefully not looking at either of them. He held her firmly in his arms, and she nuzzled against him. She seemed more vulnerable in that moment than she ever had with him, and he had to respect it. She wanted what she had. She wanted to be his slave, and she wanted him to be her Master. She didn't want to be a slave to anyone else. Though, he didn't understand why she was so okay, no, more than okay, downright demanding, that he be a Dom or Master to more than herself. Was it a kink? A passing phase? A perverse interest that gave her an illicit thrill to taste some other woman's juices when she inevitably swallowed his cock?

"Good, Master." Kat assured him with another pat on his leg. He smiled at the familiar tone being thrown back at him. Selene gave a small giggle.

"Okay." Arthur nodded. "So I can tell Kelly, and Mindy, your names?"

Kat hesitated, but after she and Selene exchanged another one of their silent communications, they both nodded and said, "Yes, Master."

Arthur nodded. "Okay." He said. "So I am not currently exclusive with anyone, but I am dating around, going on dates, and I have a few women I am seeing who are happy to keep the situation as is." He said as if reciting what he would tell his parents or anyone else who asked.

"That's a good way to say it." Kat nodded.

"So long as Mindy and Kelly don't try to steal you from me." Selene said with a frown. "Us." She corrected herself.

"If you told me to fuck off-" Kat started but seemed to think about something for a moment. "I probably would." She said to Selene.

"Probably?" Selene picked her head up.

Kat looked bashful for a moment. "I might try to fight a little." She confessed. "He is a really good fuck."

Selene laughed, Kat laughed, Arthur laughed, then the laughter slowly faded into a general feeling of mirth at the situation, and Kat patted their legs in farewell as she stood up.

"Seriously. This was great." Kat said to Arthur. "Looking forward to our next date." She made a 'call me' gesture to Arthur, then slipped out of the room and back toward the living room.

Arthur nodded. "This was amazing." And he and Selene watched Kat move from the room, now fully dressed, in the clothes she'd brought with her, and she left the apartment to return to her and Selene's across the parking lot.

"This was amazing." Selene agreed with a happy purr in her voice. "Watching you pound her into the mattress like that...." She mused and slowly began to press her thighs together as she closed her eyes to relive the memory. "You're amazing, Master. I don't know anyone else with your stamina and... prowess."

Arthur kissed the top of her head. "Thank you, Pet." He patted her butt. "You were adequate."

"Adequate?!" Selene shot up from the bed like a snake had bitten the ass he'd just patted, but she realized at his immediate laughter that this was his intended consequence. He swung his legs aside as she playfully swatted his arm. Her hand smacked against his firm bicep but didn't seem to phase him as he pulled himself to his feet.

"Don't worry. I think we'll do it again. You and Kat will get another chance to really wow me." Arthur said as he stretched.

"Oh, we will, Master." Selene chided him with her tone, but the sternness of it was undermined by her smile.

"I have every faith in you." Arthur said as he patted her head. "Now, go clean yourself up, and then go get dressed."

"Dressed?" Selene asked curiously.

"I brought you a short t-shirt and a pair of high heels." Arthur gestured to where they lay on the floor in a crumpled pile near the door.

"Oh." Selene said in surprise. "Okay."

"You don't like it? You'd prefer some underwear?" Arthur asked.

"Heh." Selene scoffed. "Honestly. I think I'd be okay never wearing underwear again."

"Aw, but I like lingerie." Arthur teased.

"I know, Master." Selene touched his arm. "Don't worry. Whatever I wear, it will always be for you."

He kissed the top of her head again as she hugged him. Then she skipped away to go put on her clothes. He was surprised that he wasn't hard from all the conversation and the imaginings he'd had in the last few minutes. He supposed there had to be a limit even to his endurance, and it had been a few days now of non-step sexual anticipation, stimulation, and release. He was almost looking forward to taking his mind off sex for a few hours at his parent's.

He checked his phone.

Mom: Sweetie, you should dress up a little for dinner tonight. We're having some friends over too. It's turned into a full-on cookout. So bring some nice clothes in addition to your swim trunks.

Arthur glanced at Selene as she slipped the t-shirt over her head. He watched it fall to cover her pert breasts and toned torso, but it fell short of where he'd judged it would rest. Her shaved pubic mound was only slightly covered by it, and her pink pussy was in plain view. When she turned around to put on the heels before she bent over at the waist to strap them, knowing full well that Arthur was watching, the reddened undersides of her butt cheeks were exposed to the open air. She turned back to present herself to Arthur as he stood in the center of the empty half of the living room. She took the Nadu position by default, exposing herself to him and stiffening as her nipples hardened beneath the thin fabric and poked through.

Arthur sent a quick text back to his mother.

Arthur: Cool. Uh... is it ok if I bring a friend or two?

His mom answered back almost immediately.

Mom: How many?

Arthur: 2?

Mom: Who? Anyone we know?

Arthur: You haven't met them, but they're cool.

Mom: Would you rather reschedule?

Arthur: No, you just said it was becoming more of a cookout, so I figured if it was an informal thing, I might bring them along. If it's not okay, I can just come by myself. I haven't mentioned it to them.

Mom: Just come by yourself.

Arthur: Okay. No worries.

Mom: :) <3

Arthur: <3

"Okay." Arthur said as he closed his phone and looked down at Selene. She was kneeling in front of him and looking down at the carpet between her spread knees. Her position was perfect, even more so than usual. The practice had done her good. "You should stay off your knees tonight." He said with a smirk. "Sofa, or bed. My bed, not your slave bed." He amended quickly as he glanced back to the messy pile of blankets at the foot of his bed that constituted Selene's 'slave bed.'

"Yes, Master." Selene nodded.

"And drink at least six glasses of water. Take a picture of each empty one and send it to me." Arthur said firmly.

Selene smiled. "Yes, Master."

"And if you masturbate, which you may want to take a break from tonight, you may cum." Arthur said firmly.

"Thank you, Master!" Selene said cheerily.

He didn't know whether she intended to take a break tonight, but he planned to, at the very least. It occurred to him, at that moment, that a day or two of enforced chastity might be a considerable punishment for Selene. He wondered for a moment if she would, but he knew without asking that she would be willing to try anything he asked. He wondered if that included the limits they'd already gone over.

"I'm going to go get a shower alone. Then I need to grab some stuff and head to my parent's house." Arthur said, and Selene nodded her acceptance. "You're to sit on the couch or bed, here or at your place, and relax tonight. Play video games, watch a movie, whatever, just take it easy and relax."

"Yes, Master." Selene nodded. "What do you need to grab to go to your parents?"

"My swim trunks and some nicer clothes." Arthur answered. "Dinner with them has apparently turned into some kind of business dinner. I think my dad's boss or something is joining us." He explained his deductions based on his brief text conversation with his mother.

"What does your dad do for work, anyway?" Selene asked, unable to help her curiosity.

"He's a Tax Lawyer. Mom's an accountant." Arthur explained.

"That sounds-" Selene hesitated as if uncertain a lie of this magnitude would fit past her teeth. "-like a fun dinner."

Arthur laughed. "Well, I am into corporate number crunching myself." He shrugged. "But, no. If it becomes a work dinner, it will be pretty boring. I think that's why my Mom is trying to spice it up. We're supposed to be eating outside at the pool, hence the trunks, but I still need to arrive looking nice, hence the suit, you know how it is."

Selene nodded, even though she had no concept of how it was. Her family might have been morally formal, but they were fiscally casual.

Arthur patted her head, pointed toward the sofa, and headed into the bathroom. His shower was a quick affair, just washing off to clean himself up from the best day of his life. He had to wonder, as he washed the soap bar over the dried juices on his calves if he'd accidentally crossed any lines. He replayed the events in his head, and no, although the threesome was perfectly awesome - he realized that Selene and Kat never really pleasured each other. The most direct they came into being involved in anything together was when Selene pushed Kat's head down onto his crotch. The memory of that was enough to bring blood into his cock again, but it was only a half-hearted stirring as he turned the shower cold to cut off any thoughts of lingering in the shower.

He stepped out and dried himself off with the towel hanging on the back of the door. He paused for a moment after he dried his eyes to see that his usual towel was still hanging on the door. The towel in his hands looked just like it but was a second copy. Selene's towel. He was drying himself off with a towel she'd pulled out and hung up this morning or last night.

Selene's towel. He almost laughed. She had a towel here now. She was going to stay here tonight again, in all likelihood. That didn't bother him as much as he thought it should. In fact, it was kind of nice. He looked at the door as though he were watching her, looking at her in his mind. In a few days, she'd gone from a good friend he hung out with a few times a week to a full-time live-in sex slave. One that was trying to seduce other women into his harem, apparently, including her own sister.

He was still a little worried that they were moving too fast, but he'd be lying if he tried to say he didn't care about Selene. She was his friend; of course, he cared about her. They'd been friends for a while and knew each other well before they ventured into this side of things. Of course, when they jumped into it, they fell pretty deep. That was only to be expected. Yet, she wasn't acting crazy on him. Manic, maybe, but not crazy. Manic about sex. Was she...? No. He shook his head and shook it off. Selene was just really devoted to making her fantasies real, and he was happy to give her someone, himself, that she felt safe enough to do that.

Kat was definitely different from Selene in terms of devotion and in every other way that Arthur could consider. She was blonde. They were both blonde, and that was their only commonality. And they looked like sisters even though they were built differently. Selene had that lean, toned dancer's build with a bubble butt and round, but not overly large, breasts. Kat was shorter, squatter, and curvier, and she could take a pounding. Kelly was tall, fit, toned, and in terms of curves and muscle tone, an almost perfect combination of the two. Mindy was short, busty, narrow-waisted, narrow-hipped, but he'd seen her butt in tight skirts enough to know she had a good one too. Her legs were no doubt just as beautiful as the rest of her.

He felt as though he'd won the lottery, and he couldn't help but think of how fun it might be to get all four of those women in the same place at the same time. They all might be into it. Then again, Kelly might not. Mindy might be intimidated by the idea. He didn't know. He supposed the only way to know was to ask, but if he seriously suggested something like that to Kelly, she might get upset. He knew she was bi, but he also knew she'd had too many exes think that meant that threesomes were all she was suitable for. And out of all the women he was fucking, or going to fuck, he was most attracted to Kelly. He might have said he liked her the most, but he wasn't sure that was true, especially since he felt closest to Selene.

"Master?" Selene's voice came softly from the other side of the door.

"Yes, Selene?" He asked, using her name instead of one of her pet names since he'd just been thinking about her and her name had been in his head.

"I found your swim trunks, and I've laid out some clothes for you on the coffee table. It was cleaner than the bed." She explained.

Arthur smiled and shook his head. "Thank you. Now go rest."

"Yes, Master." He could hear the teasing frown in Selene's voice as he heard her step away from the door and back to the living room sofa.

He finished drying off, hung up his towel, and stepped out of the bathroom, freshly washed, shaved, and looking like he was about to pose for a porn magazine. Selene licked her lips as she watched him from her spot on the couch. She was reclined back, wearing her t-shirt that was scrunched up above her breasts, with one leg hanging off the seat cushions and the other stretched high toward the ceiling, both clad in nothing but the high heels.

"Are you sure you have to leave?" Selene asked with all the pretended innocence she could muster.

"Yes, Pet." Arthur smirked as he made his way over to the coffee table. She'd laid out a nice, but not his nicest, black suit, a robin's egg blue shirt, a white tie, a pair of black boxers, a pair of black socks, a pair of shiny black dress shoes, and a small pair of red swim trunks that would run from low on his waist to about his mid-thigh. Not his most modest pair, but still not indecent. "Don't worry. I promise if I have any energy left in me at all when I get home, I will fuck you until you black out before we go to sleep tonight."

"Wake me up when you get home if I'm asleep." Selene said. "Or don't, and just start fucking me to wake me up...." She suggested after a half second. "That might be a lot of fun."

Arthur shook his head. "If I do that, you won't be ready for me. It'll hurt."

Selene seemed to think about that for a moment and then decided. "I want you to." She said. "I want to be asleep on the couch when you come home like I fell asleep watching tv or something, and then I want you to come through that front door, sneak up on me, cover my mouth with my t-shirt, and fuck me into the couch cushions with no mercy."

Arthur's dick seemed to stir at the description of Selene's idea. Her eyes gleamed as she watched it and then looked up at Arthur's face with a smile.

"We'll see." Arthur said.

"Promise?" Selene asked.

"I promise that I will consider it." Arthur said. "Nothing more."

Selene pouted. "Please, Master?" She brought her hands in front of her like a dog begging for scraps as she lay on her back. "Rape your fuck toy when you get home?"

"It-" Arthur paused for a second and wrinkled his nose. His stirring cock ceased, and he pulled the boxers up his legs. "Sorry. That R-word doesn't really do it for me. Kind of... kills the mood."

Selene frowned deeply and came out of her begging position as she sat up. "It's not really, y'know, Rape. I'm- I'm like, giving you permission. Explicitly. I want you to do this when you get home."

"And I will consider it." Arthur agreed. "But consensual non-consent is a conversation we need to have, in detail, before we try and play it out. And like I said, there are physical requirements too. Me sticking my hard cock into you with absolutely no prep while you're asleep? It's going to hurt us both."

"Lube?" Selene suggested, grasping for anything that might overturn his point.

"We will see." Arthur repeated. "I'm perfectly willing to run a forced scenario for you." He explained. "But it might not be tonight. I'd need to prep it properly, and I'm tired. You need your rest after everything today. I need to store up energy for tomorrow, especially since I know you will want to fuck both before and after my date with Mindy. So-" He said as he finished buttoning his shirt. "We will see. And that's the end of it." He added when it looked like she was going to protest. "Now be a good girl, say 'Yes, Master,' drink your water, and relax tonight while I'm gone."

Selene harrumphed and folded her arms in front of her. If she had any counterpoints to any of his, she didn't seem entirely convinced of them. She wrinkled her nose and sighed. "Yes, Master."

"Good girl." Arthur said as he slid on his slacks.

Selene reached over, picked her water up off the floor, and drank some. Arthur frowned. The glass was tiny. The smallest one in his cabinet.

"And eat something." Arthur said. "Order something on my laptop. The card info is in there."

"I can cover it." Selene waived him off.

"You mispronounced 'Yes, Sir' just there, I think." Arthur suggested.

Selene smirked. "Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir. I will be a good girl, Sir. I promise."

"Good." Arthur smiled. "I love a good girl." He finished dressing as Selene watched him, then he moved to where she reclined on the sofa, bent down a little, and kissed her on the mouth as if saying goodbye to a girlfriend rather than a slave. She beamed at him as he stepped away. He smiled at her, grabbed his trunks, double-checked the contents of all his pockets, stepped out of the apartment, and locked the door behind him.

He was smiling all the way down to his car, then onto the road, and all the way to his parents' house as he listened to the radio. He could not have told anyone any of the songs that played on it, but the world seemed filled with music anyway, for some reason, and he wasn't about to question it.

He pulled into his parent's driveway nearly forty minutes later, having driven over the speed limit just a little. Still, he knew the roads perfectly well, including all the speed traps. Their house was larger than one might have expected, given the definite middle-class feel of his apartment. His parents were, judging by the landscaping alone, upper middle class compared to his lower middle class. He was not wealthy, at least not at their level, and even they were not so rich as to be considered millionaires.

His father was a self-made man and a firm believer that every man should also be self-made. Having grown up in one of the worst neighborhoods in one of the worst cities, his father clawed his way through law school, taking every advantage he could in an economy that no longer existed. He didn't quite understand how expensive college was nowadays, despite knowing exactly how expensive everything was down to the last cent. Arthur was convinced that if not for his mother, his father would never spend a nickel on anything other than food, shelter, and his seemingly out-of-nowhere stamp collection.