Harem House - Selene Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Head on the pillows, Master." Selene suggested. "Then, if you spread your legs, we can each take one."

It sounded good to Arthur, so he did so. He sat up a little with pillows resting between his back and the headboard, but just a little. Enough so that he could see the two of them as they crawled onto the bed. First, Kat on his left side, and then Selene came around to his right and crawled on. Kat pulled herself up toward him a little, and he wrapped one arm around her so that his hand was on the large of her back and then the small of it when she pulled herself toward him again. They kissed.

Selene's hand on the inside of his right thigh stole his attention for a moment. He felt her tongue move from the top of his thigh to his hips, pelvis, and then finally to the base of his cock. She took her time. She started low, licking, bathing his cock with her tongue. He watched her while he and Kat kissed, then Kat moved her lips from his to his neck, with one arm holding herself up and the other letting her press her hand to his rock-hard chest.

"Well, slut?" Kat asked after she came up for air. "How do I taste?"

Selene shivered. "Sweet." She answered. "And a little... bitter... and a little salty." Selene said each new element of the taste after a slow lick. "It's a bit like a chocolate-covered pretzel."

"Do you like my taste on your Master's cock?" Kat asked.

Selene blushed but nodded.

"I can't hear you." Kat teased her. "Neither can our Master."

Selene's blush turned rose-pink as she locked eyes with Arthur, and for a moment, she seemed so small and scared that he couldn't help but reach down and caress the top of her head with his right hand. She nuzzled against his hand and took the reassurance to give her enough courage to answer.

"Yes." She admitted. "I love it. I want him to fuck me, then you, every day, and then I want to clean him up afterward with my tongue."

"Good slut." Arthur stroked her hair.

Selene shivered and hugged his leg and thigh close to her tightly. "Thank you, Master."

"Our Master says my blowjob technique needs work." Kat said as if changing the subject. "Why don't you show me how you do it, then I'll try?"

Arthur's dick twitched. Selene smiled and looked up into his eyes from where she was as she rested her chin on his hip. "Would you like that, Master?" Selene asked.

"Ye-" Arthur cleared his throat, suddenly a little dry. "Yes." He repeated. "I would like that very much."

Selene's smile grew wicked. She adjusted her position a little, and then she stroked the underside of his cock with her tongue from base to tip. She opened her wet lips to suck the tip of his cock into her mouth and brought her lips down to the base of his cock. Her cheeks dimpled with suction the entire way down and then back up until his dick sprang free with an audible pop.

Kat's eyebrows rose. "Wow." She looked at Arthur, a little concerned. "I'm uh... not sure I can do that. You're too big for that."

"You just saw me do it." Selene scoffed. "You can do it too."

"My mouth is smaller than yours." Kat snapped at her a little.

"Hey." Arthur interrupted. "Get along, you two, or I'll have to throw you both over my knee." His threat was an empty one, it was more of a joke that he thought the three might laugh at, but he was the only one who laughed. Kat looked more offended by it than anything else, and Selene looked positively content until a tiny smirk tugged at the corner of her lips.

He knew by now what that smirk meant. She wanted to do the thing.

"I'm all spanked out." Kat said as she reached behind her and rubbed her still pink butt.

"Let me see." Selene insisted, leaning over a little to get a better look as she brought herself across Arthur's body. Kat twisted around a little into Arthur to show off her butt with its soft red blush from her spanking at her apartment early.

"He walloped me." Kat whined.

"No harder than you deserved, you brat." Selene smirked.

"Shut up, slut." Kat spat as she twisted away again, laying on her side with her front pressed into Arthur's left side. She raised a finger and gestured toward Arthur's cock, which still pointed toward the ceiling. "Slurp, slurp, slut. You're supposed to be showing me how to do this."

Selene smirked but didn't say anything else as she slid back into place and returned to work. She repeated the motion several times, stroking him with her tongue from top to bottom, bottom to top, then sucking in his tip, sucking hard the entire way down and back up, and then taking a deep breath. The cold air hitting his cock every time she popped off was enough to delay his pleasure in the most tantalizing manner, and after a few times, he wondered if she wasn't doing it on purpose. Just as he was about to say something, she changed tactics.

Selene brought her hand to his balls and the other to his cock. She pumped the base of his cock with one hand and pumped the rest of it with her face as she took him. She made a soft little gagging noise every time she pushed him into her throat, and then she'd come back off. The pleasure was intense, and Arthur rested his head against the wall behind him and groaned.

"You like that, Arthur?" Kat whispered in his ear. Her calling her by his name rather than any of the nicknames they used made it just even hotter. The feeling of intimacy was surprising but not unwelcome. He nodded.

"Selene is very good at this." He assured Kat. "She's a good little cocksucker."

Selene seemed to take this as praise of the highest caliber and redoubled her efforts to show them just how good she was. He groaned and gripped the blanket in his fist.

"Not yet, sis!" Kat swatted at Selene. "I want to try before he cums."

Selene glared at Kat for a moment but backed off and lifted her face up from his cock long enough to speak. "Come down here then and put your face on his cock. If he blows and you're not down here, then I'm not sharing. His cum is all mine."

Kat huffed but shuffled down the bed, leaving Arthur alone at the top as Kat and Selene took up their positions, each laying over one of his spread legs. Kat was on her forearms and knees, straddling his left leg. Selene was on her hands and knees, straddling his right leg. They lowered themselves and pressed the flesh of their breasts and bodies into him in the most exquisite sensation. Then he felt the wet, hot press of flesh from between their legs against each calf, and he shivered.

Selene stroked him with one hand, sucked him the way she had before, then popped him out of her mouth and pushed his cock toward Kat. "Now you try."

Kat lowered her head tentatively toward his cock, made eye contact with Arthur, smirked, and licked the tip.

"No, you brat." It was Selene's turn to spank her sister, though she didn't show half the restraint that Kat had, and the slap on Kat's perfect ass cracked through the room as a deep red handprint flared to life within the larger faded handprint already present, faint on her otherwise pale flesh.

Kat glared at Selene for a moment, and there was tense eye contact between them as Arthur watched their expressions flicker in minute calibrations. He wondered if they were having some kind of telepathic exchange and, if so, what they were saying. He didn't speak their silent sister language. Finally, Kat sighed, which broke the silence.

"Do as I do." Selene said. She put the tip into her mouth and sucked on it, bobbing in minute movements, never taking more than an inch of him into her mouth beyond the tip. Then she lifted her head off him and offered the cock to Kat.

Kat did the same, though with less suction and less tongue pressing. She did as many bobs and then lifted her head off his cock. "Like that?"

Selene looked up at Arthur, who was looking down at the two of them. He was distracted by watching them work together like this was a family project, like a puzzle the two of them might have decided to put together on their coffee table and not a friend's cock they were trying to suck to orgasm while nudely straddling his legs.

"That was good." Arthur commented. "More suction, though."

Selene smacked Kat's ass again, then dove onto Arthur's cock, repeating the process. "Try again." She said after she lifted her face off his cock.

Kat tried again. And again. Receiving her spank from Selene without complaint between each attempt when Arthur offered a little critique or suggestion. Finally, Kat did it just as Selene had done, and Arthur could not think of anything to say to improve it. It'd only taken eight tries, which meant they'd teased him with pleasure sixteen times between the two of them.

"Good." Selene said with a smile at Kat, then looked expectantly at Arthur.

"Good girl." Arthur took his cue and stroked Kat's head with his hand as he had Selene's earlier. She didn't nuzzle against it like Selene, but she looked pleased if her smile was anything to judge.

"Now, we just have to get you deeper." Selene smiled and then opened her mouth. She took Arthur into her mouth and did just as she had done, but this time dipped lower, taking him just into her throat before she came back up. "Now you try."

Kat frowned but steeled her gaze as she looked at his cock. She exhaled and nodded. Her exhale teased his cock, wet from their mouths, and he bit his lip. She was slower about it than Selene, but she steadily lowered her face onto his cock until he felt himself pressing against her throat. She stopped and then started to pull back up.

"Nuh-uh." Selene said firmly as she reached up and held her sister's head in place with her hand. Kat's eyes went wide, but she didn't struggle. She stopped, taking breaths in through her nose. "You can do this, Kat." Selene said with an amount of encouragement that surprised Arthur. "You can do it."

Kat slowly started pushing her face onto his cock, and he felt himself press at her throat again. She stopped, but only for a moment, as Selene pushed, taking him into her throat even farther than Selene had. Kat's eyes went wide, and it sounded as though she tried to say something, but it was just a thrum of vibration against Arthur's cock as Selene kept pushing, long and slow.

The sight of it was the hottest thing Arthur had ever seen in real life, and her virgin throat felt terrific as his cock pushed into it in one slow, languorous stroke. The noise she made in trying to speak didn't sound panicked, but she started making it again, and the vibrations proved too much. Arthur felt himself erupt without warning and shoot his load directly into her throat.

Kat's eyes went wide, and she started to say something in alarm, but Selene held her in place firmly and wouldn't let her head back off Arthur's cock until she was satisfied.

"You'll learn to take our Master's cock." Selene said sternly. "You'll take it, and you'll like it."

"Selene, I'm-" Arthur gasped.

Selene looked at him in alarm for a moment, but then she smirked when she realized what was happening. She didn't let go of her sister's head, but she let her slowly retreat, letting Arthur's cock slide out of her throat and back into her mouth and then popping free entirely.

One last jet of cum blasted out of him as he sprang free, and although Selene tried to make it there in time, it landed directly across Kat's face instead, who closed her eyes and immediately grimaced. Selene didn't hesitate to bring her tongue across Kat's face and licked it off. Arthur spasmed as the orgasm tore through him, and he rested back against the bed - a husk of his former pre-orgasmic self.

He gently caressed each of them as he ran his hands over their scalps. "Good girls." He said as he tried to regulate his breathing. "You're both very good girls."

They looked at each other and then at Arthur; all three seemed to have contented little smiles on their faces. Selene and Kat both crawled up the bed toward him. Each kissed his neck, one on either side, in slow loving kisses. Then they cuddled into him. He had one arm behind each of them, and each was on their side facing him. Each had a hand on his chest, and one leg lifted over his hip so that the inside of their thigh was pressed to the top of his.

A blissful moment of peace passed between all three of them as they cuddled, but none were lulled to sleep by it this time. Arthur had slept too much between last night, this morning, and this afternoon. So the three of them stayed there in peaceful contentment, having satisfied their lusts. Arthur never wanted to leave this bed. He was, however, frustratingly aware of the time. He sighed.

"I have to start getting ready to go." He said with a frown. "I have to have dinner with my parents tonight."

"Are they coming here?" Kat sounded alarmed.

"No. I'm supposed to go there." Arthur patted the small of her back.

"Oh. Okay." Kat calmed. "I should get going anyway. I could really use a shower."

"You can use the shower here." Selene offered. "We all could..."

Arthur laughed. "Another time, pet." He patted the small of Selene's back. "I'm exhausted. Let's do that sometime when I can enjoy it."

He expected Selene to pout, but she simply smiled, closed her eyes, and hugged him closer. "Yes, Master."

Kat smiled as well, but after a minute, she pushed herself up and rolled away from the two of them so she could sit on the edge of the bed. "Can one of you..." She asked as she reached around to the back of her collar. "Oh, never mind, it's unlocked." She said as she felt the straps and then undid the buckle. He hadn't added a padlock to it today, though that was definitely an idea for the future if she was okay with not being able to remove her collar as one of the potential safewords.

"Are you sure you want to take it off?" Selene asked quickly. "It's awful fun being a full-time slave."

"I'm sure." Kat said as she finished taking it off. "This was fun, and earlier was fun, and we will definitely be doing this again, both the two of us-" She gestured to Arthur. "-and the three of us, I imagine." She smirked as she gestured to Selene, who nodded. "But not until I see a lesson plan." Kat winked at Arthur as she stood up, rubbed her bum, and then started looking for her clothes, finally finding the bag she'd brought with her in the living room.

Arthur watched her walk away and leave the bedroom door open behind her so he could watch as she got dressed in the living room. Selene smiled and hugged him.

"I feel like I should be thanking you." Arthur said with a laugh.

"I feel like we should be thanking you." Selene returned his laugh with a melodic one of her own. She stroked his chest lazily with her finger. "Thank you, Master."

"Yeah, thanks!" Kat chimed in from the living room. "I really needed that."

"She really did." Selene whispered.

Arthur scoffed. "Anytime. Happy to help."

"Any time?" Kat stepped to the doorway and looked in on Arthur and Selene. "Should I leave this here or take it with me?" She asked as she offered up the pink bondage collar she'd been wearing.

"Leave it. I'll put it on a hook by the door for you." Arthur said with a nod.

"Oh?" Selene and Kat asked at the same time.

"Yeah, if you put it on at your place, it's not like it'd do you any good. The whole point is that it starts and ends the lessons, right?" Arthur asked Kat.

"Right." Kat answered after a moment's consideration.

"Then I'll hang it up so you can take it up next time we start a lesson, or I'll bring it with me if we start somewhere other than here." He nodded.

Kat nodded in understanding but still seemed hesitant. "You're not worried about... well... anybody else seeing it? Kelly's not going to wonder why her new boyfriend has a pink collar hanging up by the door?"

"Hm." Arthur seemed to think about it for a moment. "That uh..." He paused. "Raises a question."

Kat and Selene looked at him expectantly.

"What do we tell people about... any of this?" Arthur asked.

"We're friends." Selene answered automatically.

"We're more than friends." Arthur shook his head. "We're not, y'know, dating exclusively or anything, but Selene - I mean - come on."

Selene looked at him, a little surprised. Kat didn't look surprised, but she was watching Selene and not Arthur. Kat came over and sat on the foot of the bed, turning to face them. She touched her sister's naked leg. Selene looked down at her for a second and then back up to Arthur.

Selene swallowed. "Okay."

"Okay?" Arthur asked. He almost wanted to chuckle, but he held it back.

"I am your slave, you are my master, Kat is your...." Selene looked at Kat, expecting her to fill in the blank.

"Sub, not slave, I guess." Kat supplied. "Part-time."

"I am your slave, Kat is your sub, you are our Master, and Kelly is your...." She looked to Arthur, expecting him to fill in the blank this time, but he seemed less sure what to fill the blank with than Kat had been.

"Fuck buddy... I guess?" He wasn't sure. "Date?"

"Okay." Selene nodded. "And your date with that girl tomorrow?"

"Mindy." Arthur agreed. "She's my co-worker."

"But what will she want to be? Your girlfriend? Will she be okay with us?" Kat asked, gesturing to herself and Selene.

"I don't know. Am I allowed to tell her about the two of you? That I have a slave and a sub on the side? She already knows that I have a friend with benefits. She doesn't know that it's Selene, and I don't think you two have ever met?" Arthur looked down at Selene, who shook her head gently in the negative.

"You can tell her whatever you want, I guess. We should be open about it, right? No shame in sex, you said. No slut shaming." Kat said.

"Will people care about the three of us hooking up?" Selene asked.

"It might raise a few eyebrows around campus if word gets around, but we're hardly the first throuple on campus." Kat said. "You and I will come off worse than Studly McDickerson over here."

Arthur laughed but shrugged. "Are we a throuple?"

"No." Selene said. "Not really. I mean, Kat and I are sisters, not lovers. We just happen to share a lover." She reached up and booped Arthur on the nose. "Just tell people we're your fuck buddies."

"If they ask." Kat explained. "Don't just go bragging that you banged a pair of sisters to your dudebros."

"He would never!" Selene jumped to his defense.

"No, I wouldn't." Arthur agreed in a much calmer tone. "But if I or you two are going to sleep with anyone, I'm okay with them knowing who the other's regular partners are - if that makes sense?"

Kat shrugged. "I don't know. I'm new to all of this. I guess it makes about as much sense as anything else about this."

Arthur looked at Selene. "Are you comfortable with that?"

Selene hesitated but nodded slowly.

"You don't have to provide graphic details, obviously." Kat smirked at Arthur. "If you need your ego boosted, just ask your slut to worship your cock, or schedule a session with me and teach me how to do it."

Arthur chuckled.

"But you can tell them that you're in a casual, open relationship with Selene and me. And whatever Kelly wants you to tell people." Kat shrugged.

"And is that what we're in?" Arthur asked to make sure. "A casual, open relationship?"

"Well, it's casual for me, at least." Kat stuck her tongue out at Selene, who frowned and returned the gesture. "As for open... I don't feel like I owe it to be true to you while you're out there banging any chick that will have you, and we're not in a committed romantic relationship of any kind. I mean, one dick in my life is probably enough, but I'm not opposed to meeting new people. I'm hoping you'll teach me how to be the best anyone's ever had by the time I start looking for a serious life partner."

"And you?" Arthur asked Selene. "If we're just friends with benefits with bondage, and I'm dating all these other women, including your sister-"