Harem House - Selene Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see." Arthur said at the end of Kat's story. "Can I see this Harem chat?" He asked.

Kat looked uncertain and didn't answer right away. She looked around, but she already knew Selene was under the table. She'd seen her crawl there and could hear the slurps and occasionally punctuated gagging noises coming from under the table.

"I'm just curious." Arthur said with a shrug.

"I think it's just a, just us girls, thing. Not that we'd ever hide anything from you, but... it's sort of like, a place just for us if that makes sense?" Kat asked hopefully.

"And you created this little harem without asking me?" Arthur asked, almost laughing. "You just decided my future relationship with Mindy for me?" He asked.

"What?" Kat sounded alarmed. "No, we talked about it, remember? You said-"

Arthur raised his hand to stop her, and she stopped. "I know. I'm sorry. I shouldn't kid you about that." He chuckled slightly. "It's all just... a little surreal."

"You're telling me." Kat said with a shake of her head that caused her curls to bounce. "I've never had breakfast in just my panties and a collar before, letting someone eye-fuck my tits while my sister sucks them off under the table."

"Would you like to trade places with her?" Arthur asked.

Kat seemed to think about it for a moment. "Do you want me to?"

Arthur seemed to think about it for a moment. He didn't want to come out and say that Selene was better at using her mouth than Kat, but it was true, and he didn't want them to change places. He wanted Selene to keep doing what she was doing.

"No." Arthur said finally. "But I think we should move this to the living room." He announced.

Kat nodded and stood up but then seemed to think about it for a second and cleared the plates. She put them in the sink and rinsed them off, to be put in the dishwasher with the utensils later. By the time she finished, Arthur and Selene had moved to the living room. Arthur was sitting in the corner of the sofa, slightly turned, with his legs opened around Selene. Selene knelt before him and bobbed her face up and down his cock in slow, smooth motions.

"Let me see the contracts." Arthur said as Kat stood there somewhat awkwardly, unsure what to do next.

Kat reached into her bookbag and pulled out two small stapled contracts, identical copies, with the header: Arthur and Katerine, Dominance and Submission Contract. As Selene continued to suck his cock, he started reviewing it, and Kat stood there awkwardly.

"Selene taught you the Nadu position, right?" Arthur asked Kat.

"Yes, Sir." Kat answered with a nod.

"Did she teach you any other positions?" Arthur asked.

"No, Sir." Kat said, her eyes glancing down at Selene for a moment as she made a slight glugging noise, bringing Arthur into her throat for a stroke.

"I'll teach you the display position now, then." Arthur decided.

"Yes, Sir." Kat answered as though he'd asked a question.

"Stand with your feet hip distance apart." Arthur instructed and watched with interest as Kat hesitantly obeyed. She seemed unsure of her footing and looked down to watch her feet as she moved them into place, measuring each one directly beneath her hip, leaving them slightly spread.

"Then stand up straight as a pole." Arthur instructed, and Kat lifted her head and stood up straight. "Now lift your hands and put them behind your head, interlocking your fingers and spreading your elbows out wide."

Arthur watched as Kat did as she was told, taking the stance and holding it. Her nipples were already hard and begging to be played with, but Arthur simply looked to ensure she'd taken the pose and then went back to reading the contract.

She'd typed up every detail of their arrangement precisely as he remembered it, and it appeared she'd even thought to add an addendum that allowed this very conversation. Namely, that at her choice, when invited to watch Arthur and another partner, she could choose to wear the collar and follow all the rules that applied therein. He smirked at the addition but did not protest it.

"Do you have a pen?" Arthur asked, knowing that Kat did not have pockets. She did, however, have her bookbag leaning against the coffee table.

"Yes, Sir. In my bag. Would you like it? May I move, Sir?" Kat asked, hopefully.

"Duh." Arthur shot some of her words back at her for once, and she smirked before looking away and turning it into a pretty blush that graced her pale cheeks. He groaned. "Mm..." He turned his attention away from Kat for a second and looked down at Selene, dutifully sucking his cock this whole time. Selene watched his face with her sparkling eyes.

"Are you ready for your sister to officially become my submissive?" Arthur asked Selene. "To join us in our playtime whenever I want? To share some of your duties with her? To taste her on my cock sometimes, as a special treat when you've been an especially good slut for your Master?"

Now it was Selene's turn to moan, and she moaned onto the cock lodged halfway into her throat and pushed her face down more to take more of it in. She looked him in the eye as she pulled off his cock long enough to say: "Yes, Master."

Arthur smiled. "And you." Arthur looked up at Kat, who was watching them both and biting her lip. "You're ready to become my submissive, wear my collar, follow these rules, and learn about all kinds of sex and kinks?"

"D-" Kat started but stopped herself. "Yes, Sir." She said with a slow blink. "Please."

"Then give me that pen." Arthur said with a small laugh. "Slut, Table."

Selene pulled her head off his cock, wiped her mouth briefly, and climbed onto the sofa as Arthur shifted into the center of it. She knelt with her hands on one side of his thighs and her knees on the other. Then she slowly lowered herself, moving from her hands to her elbows, and pushing her breasts against his thigh until her naked back formed a perfect table for him. He put the contracts on her back as though it were a tray table. Kat stepped over with the pen, stood in front of them both, and offered the pen to him.

"You sign first." Arthur told her. "Sign each copy. Then hand the pen to me, and stand there, waiting for your next instruction."

Kat nodded and bent down to flip to the last page of each contract. She signed the first and then the second with two quick flourishes and a scrawled signature. Arthur smiled as she turned the pen over to him, and he did the same. Then he offered the pen to Selene and put the contracts in front of her.

"Sign as a witness." He instructed, and Selene obeyed. "Good girl." He patted Selene's ass when she had finished. Kat took one copy of the contract and put it in her book bag. The other she left on the coffee table for Arthur to keep.

"Now..." Arthur said after a moment. "Slut - go and put on the restraints. Brat," He said, addressing Kat. "Bring me the paddle. Then take up where your sister left off."

"Yes, Master." Selene said as she pushed off the couch and moved quickly to the bedroom.

Kat nodded but was there with the paddle instantly and knelt between his knees. She stroked his cock, still wet with her sister's saliva, for a few strokes before she tentatively lowered her mouth to it.

"You remember how to suck cock, don't you?" Arthur asked, and she seemed inspired to be more direct with her tongue as she spread it beneath his member and took him in her mouth, sucking the tip and just beyond it while she gripped his shaft and started jerking him with one hand.

Selene returned from the bedroom wearing leather ankle and wrist cuffs and carrying some rope and clips. Arthur nodded. "Go put on the nipple clamps too. And fish out the clover clamps for your sister. They're in the trunk in the closet."

"Yes, Master." Selene obeyed immediately, and Arthur watched her go while Kat kept stroking and bobbing on his cock.

He ran his hand through her curls, and she looked up at him, an almost nervous look on her face.

"Don't worry, Brat." Arthur assured her. "These aren't a punishment. You'll like them. Especially with those breasts of yours." He reached down and stroked her breast as if to prove his point, and her breath hitched in pleasure as he teased her nipple. "Do you want to help me spank your sister today?" He asked. "She has thirty-seven strikes coming. I might round it up to an even forty for her not resting like I told her yesterday."

Kat looked up at him but did not lift her lips from his cock.

"If you don't answer, I'll decide for you." Arthur warned her.

Kat did not answer.

"Good girl." Arthur smiled, and the praise seemed to encourage Kat to press the tip of his cock against the entrance to her throat. She pulled back slightly just as Selene entered the room, wearing the pair of nipple clamps, and holding the pair of clover clamps out to Arthur.

"Stop." Arthur instructed, but Kat didn't listen. "I said stop, Brat." Arthur said again. Kat redoubled her efforts as if she thought he was telling her to stop because he was about to cum, and she wanted to draw it out of him.

"Your Master said stop!" Selene barked for him as she reached down, grabbed Kat by the curls, and pulled her head off Arthur's cock.

Kat yelled and reached back to swat at Selene, and Arthur laughed. He'd never been in a position to yell at someone for pulling their sister's hair in such a situation. Selene moved toward the wall, Kat stood to follow, and Arthur stood up from the couch and stretched.

"Kat, display." Arthur barked. Kat assumed the position. Again, she was slow at it and checked her form as she placed her feet and limbs. Selene watched with a small smile, then looked down at the floor when Arthur turned his gaze on her.

"Slut, put your nose against that wall, legs spread, arms spread and raised." Arthur instructed, and Selene obeyed, moving into a standing spread eagle position with her nose and clamped tits pressed against the wall.

Arthur moved to Kat first, fastening the clover clamps to her breasts by squeezing them, teasing her nipples hard with his fingers, and then clamping them. The chain between them hung down toward the ground. She gasped as each one closed and bit her lip at the sensation.

"How... How long do I have to have them on for?" Kat asked.

"Until I say otherwise." Arthur answered.

Kat seemed like she wanted to say something but didn't. There was a dark patch on her pink panties that wasn't there before breakfast, but Arthur didn't comment on it. He simply enjoyed seeing it and then turned his attention to Selene.

Selene was ready, and she made a slight gasp of pleasure when Arthur grabbed her wrist and fastened the restraint to the eyebolt on the wall. Then he did the same for the other wrist and each ankle, tightening each rope until he spread her even further than she'd been before.

Then he moved to the coffee table, picked up the paddle, and then moved back to Kat, standing in the display position in the center of the room with the chain between her breasts. He let the paddle come down on the chain and rest there a little, pulling on the clamps gently, and Kat moaned.

"Your job, brat, is to count." Arthur told her. "Can you do that?"

"Of course." Kat answered quickly. Then belatedly added: "Sir."

He let the paddle push harder against her chain, and her legs began to shake. "Good." Arthur said with a slight smile. Then he moved into the bedroom for a second, and when he returned, he had a wireless Hitachi vibrator that he pushed under Kat's nose. She made a face. It smelled like Selene. She did not lose her stance, even as he slid it past the waistband of her pink panties and pushed it between her slick folds. Her clit rested against the handle driven against her by the elastic of her underwear. He turned the vibrator onto a low vibration with a twist of the nob at the end. Her legs shook slightly, but she stayed.

"You may cum. But do not lose count." Arthur reminded her. "If you do, we start over. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir." Kat struggled to say with an even tone.

"Understood?" Arthur asked as he turned his attention back to Selene and saw her watching them over her shoulder.

"Yes, Master." Selene said resolutely. "Please, sis, don't lose count. And don't be a bitch and mess the count up on purpose."

Arthur smirked. Kat hadn't thought of that, but if she did it now, she'd seem like a bitch, so she couldn't do it now.

"Don't worry." Kat reassured them both. "I won't lose count."

"Very good." Arthur said with a firm nod at Kat. Then he looked at Selene. "For every spanking, I want you to say 'Thank you, Master.' Are you ready slut?"

"Yes, Master." Selene assured him.

Arthur pressed the inside of her thighs with the paddle's flat and stroked her there. He let the edge of the paddle rest against her pussy, and rubbed it gently. Then he withdrew it and swung it forward. A loud smack slapped through the room.

"One." Brat counted. "Thank you, Master." Slut echoed.

He brought the paddle down across both cheeks a second time. Each blow landed hard and caused Selene's ass to bounce as the force of it pushed her against the wall and stimulated her clamped tits, but the empty air against her sex left her wanting.

"Two." Kat counted.

"Thank you, Master." Selene recited.

-Smack- "Three." "Thank you, Master."

-Smack- "Four." "Thank you, Master."

-Smack- "Five." "Thank you, Master."

"Oh!" Kat's voice interrupted the count as Arthur turned the dial on her vibrator up a notch, causing the sensations to increase. She watched Arthur's rock-hard cock bounce as he walked, and she licked her lips, even as she smirked.

"Watch your sister, Brat." Arthur warned her, pressing the paddle against the upper part of her breast and lowering it so that it barely pressed against her clamped nipple. Kat shook with visible pleasure. "This could very well be you during our next lesson."

"I'm watching, Sir." Kat answered with a nod. "Please, continue spanking my slut of a sister. She deserves her punishment."

Arthur smirked. "Are you enjoying watching this?"

"Yes, Sir." Kat answered.

"And everything else?" He asked, touching the vibrator ever so slightly so that it pressed harder against her clit.

"Yes, Sir." Kat answered.

"Lick the paddle." Arthur instructed as he lifted the leather paddle up to Kat's face.

She seemed confused but swallowed and then did as he instructed. She licked it and kept licking until he seemed satisfied.

"Good girl." Arthur said as he combed his fingers through her curls, and she shook where she stood. Then he moved back to Selene and, with the wet side of the paddle, struck her on the ass with a loud clap that produced an instant red mark.

Selene hissed at an intake of breath.

"Five." Kat trembled. "No, wait. I mean-" But it was too late. Arthur had reached over and turned off the vibrator.

"Can't even count." He laughed with a shake of his head.

"Kat!" Selene yelled from the wall. "Come on!"

"I'm sorry!" Kat tried. "I didn't mean to! I-"

"It's all right." Arthur interceded. "I'll give you a choice. We can start over, with Selene taking thirty-seven strokes from here while you count. Or - we can take it from seven if you bend over and take six right now."

Selene tried to look over her shoulder to see her sister's face, but she couldn't quite see her. Kat looked as though she were trying to decide but finally came up with an answer after only a few moments of silence.

"Spank me, Sir." Kat answered. "I messed up. It's only fair."

"Good girl." Arthur answered. "Go stand directly behind your sister, in exactly the same position."

Kat stepped forward, the vibrator still poking out the hem of her panties as she stood behind Selene, spread her legs, and raised her arms.

"Closer." Arthur instructed.

Kat shuffled closer.

"Closer." Arthur said again.

Kat looked over her shoulder at him.

"I want you pressed up against her. I want you to feel your naked body pressing into hers. And for every spank, I want her to count and for you to say, 'I'm sorry, sis.' Understand?"

Kat seemed hesitant for a moment but nodded. She stepped forward, removing any gap between her front and Selene's back. She could feel the heat from Selene's ass even as the shaft of the vibrator slid between Selene's asscheeks. The cold metal of the clover clamps pressed into her breasts, causing her to close her eyes in pleasure, even as they pushed into Selene's back. Her arms were over her sisters, her legs were over her sisters, and her hands held her sister's hands for strength when the paddle came down.

"One." Selene chimed.

"I'm sorry, sis." Kat said.

Arthur struck the second blow.

"Two." Selene counted.

"I'm sorry, sis." Kat said.

Arthur struck the third blow, harder this time, jostling Kat against Selene.

"Three." Selene counted quietly, feeling pressed into the wall more with every stroke and smothered by her sister.

"I'm sorry, sis." Kat whispered into Selene's ear, just loud enough for Arthur to hear it.

The fourth blow, the fourth count, and the fourth apology.

The fifth blow came down even harder, and Kat yelped as Selene called out, "Five." then Kat whimpered slightly when she said, "I'm sorry, sis."

Finally, the sixth blow landed after a moment's pause, where Artur seemed to enjoy the spreading redness coming out from beneath the pink panties. He groped Kat's ass as Selene said, "Six!" and rubbed it as Kat gave her final "I'm sorry, Sis."

"You may step back to your original position." Arthur informed Kat after she remained in place.

"I am sorry, sis." Kat said sincerely as she stepped away. Selene simply nodded quietly and waited for the seventh blow of the session.

She didn't have to wait long. Arthur came down with the paddle harder than before, and she almost forgot what she was supposed to say after Kat said "Seven." but finally remembered to say "Thank you, Master."

The eighth, ninth, and tenth strikes had left her breathing hard, with Kat dutifully counting out each one and Selene remembering to thank him. They were more than a quarter of the way through, but the spanks from the paddle were much firmer than from his hand. The pause after ten let Arthur admire his handiwork. He ran his hand over the red skin of her ass and admired the slightly paler heart shapes from the shapes on the paddle on her ass.

"Eleven." Kat counted after the eleventh smack.

"Thank you, Master." Selene added.

Arthur walked back over to Kat and turned her vibrator back on. Then he moved back to Selene and pushed the paddle against her pussy lips again. They were wet, and the slick juices ran down her naked thighs. He pressed the paddle into them and brought it back to Kat.

"Lick it." Arthur instructed.

This time, Kat didn't hesitate until her tongue was on the leather and tasting something she hadn't before. Her eyes went wide, but she saw Arthur looking at her, and she dutifully kept licking until he said stop.

He took the paddle back to Selene and spanked her with it.

"Twelve." Kat counted.

"Thank you, Master." Selene said.

"Hm..." Arthur said as he struck Selene again, Kat counted, and Selene thanked him. "If only I had a third girl. Someone well-behaved who could suck my cock while I spank Slut here and watch Brat stumble over the vibrator shoved against her clit. He spanked Selene again, watching her ass jiggle as Selene counted out fourteen, and Selene thanked him.

"You could try Kelly." Selene suggested. "She might be willing."

Arthur smirked.

"Or Mindy." Kat suggested. "But this might be-" She trembled a little as Arthur turned up the vibrator, and she breathed through it. "Like dropping her in the deep end."

"This isn't the deep end." Arthur said darkly as he pressed the paddle against Selene's backside. "This." He moved until he was pushing that same paddle against Kat's backside. "Is still introductory."