Harem House - Selene Pt. 11

Story Info
Selene, Kat, and Mindy talk. Arthur, Selene, and Kat play.
20k words
4.84
45.5k
26

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Several Hours Ago~

Selene watched from the third-story window as her Master, Arthur, made his way from the front door of his apartment building to his car. She had a smile as she stood at the window and was thrilled that anyone looking at her might know this wasn't her apartment but Arthur's. Yet they couldn't see she was naked from the waist down, while from the waist up, she wore only a black Metalica shirt that ended at her shaved pelvis and a plain thin leather collar against her throat, marking her as Arthur's slave.

She loved the thought of being his slave and had fantasized over it for what seemed like an eternity before she finally dared to make it real. Now, she was the happiest she'd ever been, even if her legs and body were tired from the day's ordeal.

Her life had been sexual pleasure and bliss for days, and she never wanted it to end. The periods where her activities had been interrupted by stupid intrusions like school, life, family, etc., had been miserable. All of them were overshadowed, driven from her mind when she was on her knees before her Master. Or, better yet, on her back, giving him as much pleasure as he would take from her. She squirmed at the thought but stayed at the window to watch him drive away.

Arthur had to have dinner at his parent's house tonight. He'd told her that days ago when they started. Back then, this was supposed to be a once-in-a-while thing. Something she thought she might come over to do every few days or maybe once a week. Fortunately, she found it impossible to resist. Even now, thinking about him standing over the coffee table, remembering being tied to it with her mouth forced open in a ring gag, opening her body for his pleasure, started her heart racing, her body flushing, and her butterflies fluttering.

She turned her back to the window once he was out of the parking lot, onto the road, and surveyed the room. The couch on the wall to her right, the coffee table, the floor beyond it, the kitchen and dining area to her left, the TV beyond the open space on the left wall, the bedrooms on the far wall - one a bedroom and one a study. This was her Master's apartment, and it was a bit of a mess.

Toys, paddles, vibrators, and the general detritus of clothing, mail, and everything else were scattered around. She looked at the sofa. Arthur told her to rest and drink water. She could do that, but she wanted to clean this place up first. If nothing else, he deserved to come home to a clean apartment. That she wouldn't be able to relax with it so disarrayed was also a point in favor of her doing some cleanup. Then she could sit and relax.

She got herself a glass of water first, drank it, and then sent the image of the empty glass to Arthur in a text message. The cleanup didn't take long. Washing and cleaning the toys and vibrators, putting them away in his bedroom closet or in the briefcase as necessary, was quick and easy. Then she went through the bags of things they'd gotten from the store. Anal training plugs specifically. She read the instructions, used the kit, and took a shower. Then she lubed one up that she guessed she might experience some discomfort with and slowly pushed it in.

She was right. There was some discomfort, but it wasn't as bad as she feared. It wasn't bad at all, really. Once it was in, there was a full feeling that was downright pleasant. She clenched her cheeks, expecting to feel it, and she did. She felt a thrum in her body that tingled her sense of pleasure like a feather on the skin. It was pleasant but not directly pleasurable. She took a step and felt the change. It would take some getting used to, using this larger size than she'd ever had in her ass before, as she moved around the apartment.

She took out the lingerie they'd bought together at the store and laid it on the bed after opening it. He hadn't told her to wear any today, though she'd wished he had. Ah well. There was always tomorrow. Besides, they still didn't have any lingerie for Kat either, though she had some fancier bras, and the two of them had plans to go shopping for some special surprises for Master tomorrow since his and Kat's little session together had gone well.

It took her about an hour to clean the apartment, though she took out the plug partway through. From the instructions, it was only supposed to stay in for a few minutes at her time to train her ass. Once this one started being easy enough to push through, she'd move up in size. She'd slowly work her way up to Arthur's massive cock. She shuddered at the thought of him taking her ass, pushing her into the wall as she stood spread-eagled against it, fastened to it, her ass red from a spanking as she cried out into a jawbreaking ball gag and ground her clit against the unyielding wall. She couldn't wait.

Once the apartment was clean, she returned to the shopping bags in the bedroom and took out the wall anchors. She knew where Arthur kept his tools in the hall closet, and she knew more or less how to install these. The eyebolt rings were small, but they were perfect. She put them into the studs on the blank wall section to the right of the front door, between it and the hall closet. She pulled a chair over to reach so that they were spread out and high up, with another pair closer together at the same height.

Master might not be pleased with her initiative. She was supposed to ask permission to do things like this, and she knew that, but she also knew that he would be pleased to have something to punish her for. He still owed her the spankings he promised earlier, the thirty-seven based on the marks she'd made in the notebook.

If she were lucky, maybe he would use these, tie her to the wall, and paddle her until she came. She was biting her lip just thinking about it. Maybe Kat would watch.

Thinking of her sister, she reached for her phone and messaged her after she'd finished and put everything away, hanging her sister's pink leather collar on a key hook behind the door. It'd been some time since Arthur left, and she'd gotten a lot done. As well as drank a lot of water, which she sent Arthur pictures of, as he requested. Then she messaged her sister.

Selene: Still feeling good about it?

Kat: ... Yeah. It was good.

Selene: Were you okay with me pushing your face onto his cock like that? I didn't mean to be too rough.

Kat: It was fine.

Selene: Did you enjoy doing it together like that?

Kat: You obviously did.

Selene: Oh yeah. Big time. It was fun to watch you two, but so exciting to share him with you.

Kat: God, you're such a slut.

Selene: And proud of it. Lol.

Kat: Are you coming home tonight?

Selene: Not if I can help it. Master told me to rest, so I'll hang out here and watch some movies or something.

Kat: Need me to run anything over?

Selene: Maybe. Do you mind?

Kat: No. What do you need?

Selene: My backpack, laptop, books, and maybe some clothes for Master to pick from tomorrow?

Kat: What clothes?

Selene: Just grab a whole bunch. He'll pick what he likes.

Kat: You know, you could always just pick something to wear for yourself.

Selene: I like having him pick for me. I like knowing that what I'm wearing is something he likes seeing me in.

Kat: So just wear nothing. He seems to like that.

Selene: He's actually really into lingerie.

Kat: Yeah, he mentioned that I think.

Selene: You still good to go shopping tomorrow?

Kat: Yeah. But we do need to study for that Non-western Lit class, or you're going to flunk pretty hard.

Selene grimaced. Literature always came easy to her sister. She was an English major; it was her thing. Selene always preferred movies to books, even though there were a few books she really liked. She'd always been an average student in school, but as a tactile learner, she preferred anything she could do hands-on. Video games were her literature, whereas Kat chose to sit in the corner with her books and ignore the rest of the world.

Selene: Yeah, ok.

Kat: You need anything else?

Selene: No. Do you want to order dinner over here? Master said I could order through his laptop.

Kat: Sure, so long as he's paying.

Selene smiled and smoothed down her t-shirt for a moment. She wanted to run the lingerie through the washing machine, but these apartments didn't have a washer or dryer in the units. They had a laundry room downstairs but dressed as she was, she couldn't exactly leave the apartment. Master chose her clothes every day; today, he'd only brought her a t-shirt and a pair of high heels. She felt sexy in them, mainly because she knew that Master found it sexy, but the t-shirt just barely failed to cover her shaved pubic mound, and she wasn't going to put on any other clothes if she didn't absolutely have to.

She only had to wait a few minutes before Kat arrived, lugging two backpacks and a small duffel bag across the parking lot and up three flights of stairs. Selene watched for her through the peephole on the door. Standing on her tiptoes to see through it, she could look out to the landing and the door across from them. She'd never seen anyone coming or going from the apartment, so she didn't know who was in it, but she imagined she'd meet them eventually or at least see them if she spent enough time here.

She opened the door for Kat and closed it behind her sister as Katerine entered and immediately dumped the heavy bags on the floor by the coffee table. Selene pulled the chain over the door and locked the deadbolt out of habit.

"It stinks like sex in here." Kat huffed as she smoothed out the sleeves of her blouse. She wore a sensible, almost professional, outfit as usual. Comfortable gray slacks held in a tucked white blouse, though she still wore the high heels Arthur had picked out for her earlier, which would have made her as tall as her younger sister if Selene wasn't also wearing heels.

"Does it?" Selene asked, looking around and sniffing. She could only smell the typical smell of Arthur's apartment. The scent of him, a hint of vanilla, though now that she processed it, there was a slight hint in the air of something else.

"Reeks." Kat frowned.

"Well... maybe we can air it out?" Selene asked, going over to the window. She opened it a crack, and the cool evening air brushed through it and scraped against her bare skin. It sent goosebumps up her arms and down her legs.

"Don't you want to put some pants on? You look like a prostitute version of Winnie the Pooh." Kat cracked a smile.

Selene stuck her tongue out at her sister. "I'm comfortable like this." She shrugged, lifting the hem of the shirt up slightly higher on her hips. She didn't tug it back down.

Kat rolled her eyes. "Fine." She knew better than to argue the point with her sister. Especially since Arthur hadn't thought to provide pants for Selene to wear while he was away, she knew Selene would consider it disobedience to wear extra clothes.

"At least put a blanket or towel down on the couch. I don't want to have to sit in your... whatever." Kat grimaced.

"Pussy juices?" Selene teased her by saying what she was too embarrassed to say.

Kat glared at her. "Just put something down."

"Yes, ma'am." Selene teased as she pulled the blanket down from the back of the couch, the gray fleece that Arthur usually had spread over its back, and put it on her corner so that she could sit without offending her sister's sensibilities.

"I brought you some clothes and underwear in case he lets you wear any, your books, laptop, extra charger, and toiletries." Kat went through the list.

"Thanks." Selene said with a nod. She moved into the study for a second before returning with Arthur's laptop, then sat on the corner of the couch nearest the window. She folded her legs beneath her with her heels under her thighs and opened the computer. "What kind of food do you want?"

"Pizza?" Kat suggested.

"Hmm..." Selene frowned.

"Why not pizza?" Kat asked.

"Too greasy." Selene shook her head. "Besides, I think there's still some in the fridge."

"Okay." Kat shrugged. "So why don't we just eat that? Arthur said there was some food in there too."

"I was thinking Chinese." Selene said as she typed in Arthur's password. That she knew it didn't surprise Kat, but she wondered what it was for her own curiosity.

"Okay." Kat shrugged. "General Tso's for me. Oo, or some sushi?"

"Sushi sounds good." Selene nodded. "The usual?"

"The usual." Kat confirmed.

"Okay..." Selene said after a few moments passed. "Order in."

"Cool." Kat nodded. "So... you wanna talk? Or you wanna study?"

Selene smiled. The two of them talked for something akin to twenty minutes. Together they went over, in detail, everything that happened between Kat and Arthur at their apartment earlier that day. Selene interjected to ask questions every now and again, usually about some detail about how Kat felt when Arthur did or said something that Selene imagined she would have liked in her sister's place. Then they started talking about the threesome they had with him and how certain things they'd planned beforehand had worked, and others had felt a little awkward.

"I liked it." Kat confirmed. "But it was a little weird. It's still a little weird thinking about tasting you on his cock like that. Tasting myself.... All this sex stuff. It's just so..."

"Great?" Selene suggested.

"New." Kat finished. "I've... I've been torn between calling the whole thing off and texting to ask him for homework since I left."

Selene laughed. "You're usually so decisive."

Kat shook her head. "On the one hand. I need it. Oh my god, do I need it, and it was great. You were right. I've never felt more relaxed or happier than when I felt truly and thoroughly fucked. He was great."

Selene squirmed a little in her seat and moved Arthur's laptop to the coffee table.

"On the other." Kat continued. "I feel like he's your boyfriend, and what we're doing is wrong, and I just feel so guilty over feeling so good."

Selene put a hand on her sister's shoulder. "Hey. There's nothing to feel guilty about. Sex is designed for pleasure. There's no more guilt to be had in sex than being happy in anything else."

Kat frowned. "I know that." She tapped the side of her head. "At least, kinda." She shrugged. "It doesn't stop the voice in my head from telling me that sharing a cock with you is sick and twisted."

"Some of the best pleasures in life are sick and twisted." Selene joked, but it was the wrong time, judging by Kat's look. She smiled. "Sorry. Just trying to lighten it up a bit." She looked away and then back to Kat. "He's not my boyfriend, anyway. If that helps."

Kat gave her an incredulous look. "Sis." She said in a full stop. "I know you're clinging to that just friends thing. Friends with benefits. Whatever. I don't know if you're worried he'll reject you or if you're worried about getting hurt, but seriously - it's okay if you love him. You can admit it, at least to me, even if you're afraid to admit it to him."

Selene shook her head defiantly. "I'm not afraid." She declared. "We are just friends. If anything, I love being his slave."

Kat shrugged. She knew better than to push the subject. Her sister could be as stubborn as she was obsessive, and judging by how whole-heartedly she had jumped into this whole slavery thing with Arthur, there was no convincing her of the truth. Kat could see it with her own two eyes. It was probably apparent to anyone who saw the pair of them together. They loved each other. Arthur loved Selene. Kat could tell that just as quickly as she could tell that her sister loved Arthur. She knew better than to press it, though.

"Should I ask him for homework?" Kat asked. "Beyond just typing up the contract, I mean."

"I'll remind him when he gets home tonight." Selene assured her sister. "I'll make sure he sends you something by tomorrow night at the latest."

"That's right, he has another date tomorrow, right? That's how you're free to go shopping?" Kat asked as she sat back on the couch.

"Yeah." Selene nodded. "One of his co-workers, a girl named Mindy. She asked him out."

"She asked him out?" Kat asked for verification.

Selene nodded. "Yeah. He said it came out of the blue."

Kat scoffed, but not in the mean way she sometimes did. Arthur was a handsome guy with a body out of a comic book and a dick out of a porno. She could see why someone would ask him out, but she was torn with her opinion of him as a leader, as a dom. From her perspective, he didn't take control nearly firmly enough. He was too conscientious. Selene liked that about him. Kat appreciated it in her way too, but he was almost too polite to be a dom, too gentle, and too worried about messing up. He needed more assertiveness, or this wouldn't work for her how she wanted it to.

"Let's look her up." Kat gestured to Arthur's laptop.

"What?" Selene asked.

"Let's see what she looks like. See if she's competition or not." Kat motioned toward the laptop again as if explaining the obvious.

"I'm not stalking her!" Selene protested.

"Of course not. It's not like we're going to hide outside his office with binoculars or anything." Kat shook her head so that her blonde curls bounced playfully. "We're just going to look her up on social media and go through their messages."

"That's a huge violation of Master's trust." Selene protested.

"Think of it as us helping him." Kat insisted. "You want to grow this little harem of his, right?"

Selene was quiet for a moment.

"You told me that's your fantasy, right? You want Arthur to fuck a house full of sluts just like you?" Kat teased her sister with a shrewd look. She knew what she was doing, and Selene's visible squirming told her she was on the right track. "Well, we can help him know what to say and do to make that happen. We can give him a woman's perspective on these girls. He'll thank us."

"You're the literal devil. You know that?" Selene frowned.

"I'm not the one who seduced my sister into a threesome with my kinky boyfriend." Kat protested.

"Yeah, like you took a lot of convincing." Selene rolled her eyes. "And he's not my boyfriend."

"Is calling him your Master better?" Kat asked.

"Yes." Selene nodded. "That's what he is."

Kat rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine. I'm not the one who seduced my sister into sexual servitude to a Master who was nothing but a random neighbor a few days ago."

"He was never a rando or just a neighbor." Selene protested.

"He was to me." Kat shrugged. It was a fair enough point that Selene didn't protest it. To Kat, he'd been nothing but her sister's friend. A guy she sometimes saw at the apartment or who Selene mentioned in passing conversation as having been at the same gathering she'd attended. They'd met once or twice and had a few polite exchanges, but until earlier that day, they'd never really tried to get to know one another. Kat almost preferred it that way. She didn't want to know too much about Arthur. It might ruin the fantasies she had in her head.

Selene reached for the remote. Kat coughed and pointed to the laptop once more.

"Come on..." Kat pleaded. "I'm curious. I want to see what she looks like."

Selene frowned. "Kat..."

"Please..." Kat whined. "I don't know his password. You do."

"Just look her up on your own." Selene suggested.

"But I'm not already friends with her. I'd have to request it, and that could take hours, days even!" Kat protested.

Selene looked at her sister and then at the laptop. She was curious too, and she did want to see who this girl was. She wanted to know who her Master was dating. She'd had the benefit of meeting Kelly in person, or at least seeing her and having a brief conversation just before her date with Arthur. Mindy was an unknown, and for all Selene knew, she could be someone who wanted to try and steal Arthur away - take him all for herself.