All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 17'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
StolennightStolennightabout 1 year ago

Excellent work as usual.

One typo:

Selene rolled slightly to look up at him and quirked her eyebrow at him. "Do you want me to stop socking your cock every chance I get, Master?" She asked. "If you don't want me to...."

Pretty sure you meant to say sucking and not socking

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 1 year agoAuthor

Stolennight - Ha! Great catch. Sorry about that. I guess even editing and spell checkers can't catch everything.

JJMD0612JJMD0612about 1 year ago
Yes

Just keep this coming as quick as possible 5/5

JMChicagoJMChicagoabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter, looking forward to see how the harem and the school interact. Cannot wait for the next installment.

FloLectroFloLectroabout 1 year ago

The fight in the cantine was unexpected, nice twist to the story, i liked it.

I was so looking forward to this next chapter,and now i read it an hour.

Guess I have to wait another 4 weeks, for devouring your craft.

Please keep up the good stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! It totally amazes me at the extreme high quality of many of the writers that post here. That was one of the most riveting, addictive stories I have ever read. If only Hollywood would embrace such talented writers they wouldn't be wondering why they are losing billions of dollars per year on the total bullshit that they green light out there.

Please continue the saga. I look forward to at least 10 more episodes.

samm1973samm1973about 1 year ago

Totally riveting story so far! And they have not even moved into the house yet! I expect to see many, many future chapters. I see you laying the ground work for future adventures with his boss and childhood friend.

I am impressed how each of the characters has a strong memorable separate personality. This make the women in the story distinct and memorable, and the behavior more believable. This also makes the sex so much stronger.

I also like the complexity that Arthur may be Selene's "master", but everything that happens is really a result of Selene's schemes. It reminds me of some D/s lit I read where the proper job of a sub is not to just obey, but to active work with initiative to please the Dom.

headmaster2headmaster212 months ago

I like how the character development has become so real. Looking past the willingness of every girl to join the Harem with little consideration I liked how Kat showed the women jealousy and distrust of other women. Arthur handled it well.

I am keen to see what happens when they move into the house with Lynn in the self contained. I think she will become another Arthur conquest. I would much rather see cunning actions from the Harem girls and expelled her. Easy peasy !

sleekjillsleekjill12 months ago
decadence

Such a great work getting everyone to the house. Now let's hope for a lot of debauched and decadent sex : ).

Imagining Arthur at his ease, making out with one while he gets a double blowjob from two more, and the fourth licks his neck, body, helps out tending to his massive cock and balls ... Maybe Arthur has enough stamina to cum in every available hole over a weekend ...

You're such a great writer. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is still one of the best on Literotica, and I'm checking the updates every day for the new chapter at this point.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246015 months ago

Enjoying the serious immensely, but I am thoroughly confused about “theater club“. What college would have something like that?

The high school I attended, as well as the three universities I attended (BA, MA, PhD) had Theatre Departments with budgets and faculty to direct, tech direct, design, choreograph, etc. And my familiarity is also informed by my favorite niece with a theatre scholarship to Northwestern.

I’ve only heard of a Theatre (or Drama) Club from my sister-in-law who teaches at the middle school level.

Is this one of those tiny little colleges with tiny little enrollments? No, it has to be a university since there’s a Grad School.

Please explain this mystery to me here or as a DM. It just makes no sense.

SirAeghannSirAeghann5 months agoAuthor

Rapierwit24601,

Sadly, not every university has a full blown theater department. Those that don't, and even some that do but have more people interested than they have theater majors, have clubs/societies/etc. where students get together and produce shows.

That was the idea behind the theater club. So while Arthur is a business major and not a theater major, he and his friends joined a student club that does things around their university's theater department. They're not as big or as expensive as the theater department's productions, but they have fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES