Harem House - Selene Pt. 18

Story Info
Tuesday is Kat's Day, but with ropes.
30.7k words
4.84
15.3k
28

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday morning announced itself with a relentless beeping noise from her phone. Katerine didn't even have to open her eyes. She rolled over, pressed the button on the side of her phone, and sighed. It was time to get up. She knew it was time. She did not, at that exact moment, care. Still, she opened her eyes. Once they were open, it was all over. Her brain would wake up if she read anything and tell her it was time to start the day. She looked at her phone and read the notifications there.

Selene:

Heyyyy, can you come over to Arthur's with some clothes? I forgot to grab some again. Kthanxluvu!

Kat closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She sat up and threw the covers off. Her room was clean and orderly, well-organized, like most things in her life. It kept her relaxed and kept her from guilting herself over slacking off. Her sister, on the other hand, was chaos incarnate. Especially now that she'd started hooking up with Arthur, the boy next door, or in their case, the Master across the parking lot.

A lot had changed in the last week when Arthur, Kat, and Selene were concerned, and Kat wasn't entirely sure it was a good thing. Still, she liked it. Needed it. Craved it. Even now, she could feel the warmth between her legs at the thought of Arthur, his hot naked body, the sparkle in his eye as he told her to kneel. She bit her lip unconsciously and swallowed, then shook it off as she swung her feet over the side of the bed.

Her bedroom was a small rectangular room in their two-bedroom apartment, slightly larger than Selene's. Whereas Selene had posters on her walls, Kat had bookshelves. Her small single bed was on the far right side of the room, with its head against the wall and a nightstand beside it. Half-wall bookshelves covered the far wall from the door, which had the only windows to the outside above them, small and rectangular since their apartment was underground level. It would be nice to have full-sized windows soon.

She wore a loose white cami top and pink booty-cut pajama shorts. She liked how she looked in them and turned as she stood in front of the mirror to show off her leg and booty. She smirked and nodded at herself. She had the hips and ass her sister Selene wished she had, and probably the breasts too. Selene had the flatter stomach, legs, and muscle tone Kat wished she had, so it all evened out, she supposed. Still, Kat appreciated what she had. Or at least, she tried to. Arthur made it a little easier sometimes. Something she was grateful to him for, even if she didn't want to explain it to him.

She blew some of her short blonde curls out of her face as she looked in the mirror and stretched off the sleep she'd been under all night. Duty called or texted since this wasn't the 90s. She checked the time to ensure she had enough of it. She wanted to get dressed and ready for the day before she saw Arthur again. She had plenty of time and shuffled into the kitchen after slipping on her fuzzy pink slippers. She set and turned on the coffee pot to brew and then shuffled into the bathroom to prepare for the day.

The shower water was hot and scalding, like she liked it, and the scrubbing felt almost therapeutic. She closed her eyes and pictured Arthur again, rubbing, even groping herself slightly. Tonight was her night. They'd scheduled their little bondage session, and she would submit to her Sir tonight without Selene and the other harem members. Playing around with Selene was hot, but there was something special about having Arthur all to herself, even if just for a night or a session.

It was still a little insane to Kat. Her name wasn't attached to it yet that she knew, but the word was spreading through campus that Arthur was dating five women simultaneously and consensually. The video of Rani striking Sanjay in the nuts had made the rounds. She was still anxious about that. She knew what Rani and Mindy had said, that security recognized it was self-defense, but Kat knew this wasn't the last any of them had heard about it. There would be consequences, repercussions, and more to the story eventually.

Though, it had the potential to be overshadowed by Arthur dating multiple women. It was funny that this wasn't the kinkiest or weirdest thing about Arthur or the girls he was dating, even if the campus didn't know it. Hopefully, they wouldn't ever find out. Though, Kat had to admit she felt a little proud to be part of the harem. They were a good group of girls, and for all her efforts over the years, she'd never really been that good at making friends other than Selene. Even then, she and Selene were only friends now that they'd grown up and moved out of their mother's house.

Thinking of her mother killed whatever pleasure she had in her mood, and she moved her hands back to their perfunctory shower tasks with a sigh. Blow drying and crimping her hair after the shower took some time, but it had only been about forty minutes from the text, and Kat knew Selene didn't have to be at work for a while yet. She wasn't sure about Mindy's schedule, but she knew Arthur was probably still out for his run if his gaggle of girls hadn't kept him in bed first. Men liked good-morning blowjobs, right? And with Arthur, that probably took a while, even with Mindy, Selene, and Rani all looking up at him from their knees.

Kat rechecked her phone.

Selene:

And can you bring eggs? Maybe the bagels too? Master really needs to go grocery shopping.

Kat smirked. Arthur had been swamped with all the women he was dating. It wasn't like he'd had time to restock the fridge, and with Selene cooking him breakfast all the time, it was only a matter of time before he started running out of things. Kat threw a dozen eggs, a sleeve of bagels, and a jar of peanut butter into one of the reusable shopping bags they kept in the kitchen. She poured herself a cup of coffee and started drinking it. Then she shuffled back into her bedroom to get dressed.

It took her longer than expected to pick out her clothes for the day. She always dressed professionally, and her wardrobe didn't have a lot of variation because of it. Gray, white, black, and pink were the spectrum of her clothes. She liked pink, and she refused to apologize for it. She did not think that professionalism or powerful confidence had to deny femininity. Then again, maybe she'd seen Legally Blonde at too impressionable an age.

The cuts of the many blouses differed, as did some of the blazers, skirts, or pants she wore. Still, she knew she'd see Arthur and then see him again tonight. She might even play a little when she visited this morning if he wanted to. She liked the idea of him having Selene, Rani, and Mindy over there and still wanting her when she came through the door in something sexy and cute.

Eventually, she decided to forgo the jacket and wore a pink blouse that showed off some of her cleavage, not much, but enough. Its V-cut neckline came to the middle of her round breasts, pushed up and together as they were by the lacey bra she wore. She knew Arthur liked lingerie, so she planned to wear some and see his reaction. Kat felt she needed every advantage she could get if it was just him and her tonight.

Kat tucked that blouse into a knee-length gray and black plaid pleated skirt. It wasn't quite a schoolgirl skirt; it was too modest and demure for that, coming to the bottom of her knees. It had fewer pleats. Yet, it was still playful when she walked or spun, and she imagined she could tease him a bit if she wanted to. Beneath it, she wore a lacy pair of boy-short panties to match her bra. Both were red lace from her and Selene's little excursion on Sunday while Arthur was on his date with Mindy.

They should have spent time studying, but Selene had been awfully convincing. She always was. She knew how to talk Kat into many things that had gotten her into trouble over the years. This whole experiment with Arthur was probably no different. She was sure it would all blow up in their faces eventually. Still, she had to admit, it would be fun while it lasted. There was something liberating about casual sex, and it had definitely improved her mood and outlook over the last few days.

Kat finished putting on the thigh-high stockings beneath the skirt and slipped on a pair of heels. They weren't very tall, but tall enough to put her even with Selene in a lineup. The heels were pink to match her blouse. She checked herself in the mirror and smirked. She thought she looked cute and felt sexy, knowing what she had on under what was a modest ensemble by college standards.

She rechecked her phone.

Selene:

And can you bring towels? We need clean towels.

Kat sighed. She grabbed a duffel bag, shoved some towels in, and then went into Selene's room and emptied her dresser drawers into it. They had to start packing soon if they were going to move into Arthur's parent's house. God, she was looking forward to living there. She'd always dreamed of living in a place like that, and even if it was just renting out the bedroom she'd have to share with her slob of a sister, it'd be good. Selene probably wouldn't spend most nights in their bedroom anyway. She'd probably be in Arthur's bed any night she could be, or sleeping at the foot of it or something like his pet.

She rolled her eyes at the thought of it as she pushed a dress or two from the closet into the duffel and closed it up, nearly bursting. Sure, she was looking forward to trying rope bondage with Arthur that night, but she didn't share many of her sister's kinks. Arthur better treat her like a princess, not a goddamn pet or toy. She wasn't Selene. He had to know that, right?

When she was done in Selene's bedroom, she entered their kitchen and grabbed the reusable shopping bag she'd packed earlier. She felt overladen when she walked out of her apartment with her bookbag, the duffel, and the reusable shopping bag full of eggs, peanut butter, and bagels. Still, she locked up behind her and trudged across the parking lot to Arthur's building.

The climb up the stairs was more difficult than expected with everything she was carrying, but she made it. She knocked on Arthur's door and waited as she heard movement behind it. Then she heard Mindy's voice.

"Oh, it's just Kat." She said, and the door swung open to let her in.

"Good morning to you too." Kat frowned as she crossed the threshold into Arthur's rectangular living room. Everything still seemed in its place, so they hadn't totally wrecked the apartment last night. Her pink unmistakable BDSM collar with the stainless steel ring in its center still hung on the wall to the right of the door. To the left, the sofa and coffee table were pushed further apart than usual but were more or less where they should be. The television on the far wall was off, and the bathroom door to the right of it was closed, with the shower running behind it. The entrance to Arthur's bedroom on the right was open, while the door to his study, the second bedroom that matched Kat's in shape and size, was closed. The kitchen on the other side of the open wall to the left of the TV and behind it was also noisy.

"I didn't mean it like that." Mindy smirked and took the duffel from Kat's shoulder with a grunt when the total weight of it hit. "Oof. What did you pack in here?"

Now that the door was closed and Mindy was out from behind it, Kat could see she was wearing nothing except the black collar around her throat with the word "WHORE" in rhinestones. Her breasts were irritatingly perky for someone with breasts so large, but Kat didn't say anything other than answer her question.

"Towels." Kat smirked. "And some clothing options for Selene."

"Oh. Well, good, we need towels. And Selene can't exactly go to work in what she's wearing." Mindy smirked.

"Where is she anyway?" Kat asked, looking around for her. "And Rani and Arthur?"

"Arthur's out for his run." Mindy gestured to the closed door behind them. "Queenie's in the shower." She said as she set the bag down and unzipped it, searching for a towel. Kat knew that Queenie meant Rani. "She'll need a towel when she gets out." Mindy explained. "All of Arthur's are dirty. Apparently, we've been going through them, and he hasn't had a chance to wash them." She explained. "And Slut's in the kitchen." She said, using Selene's harem name, the nickname she preferred Arthur to call her, and the name she'd chosen as her contact in the harem chat.

Kat did her best not to roll her eyes. Her sister's kinks were her own. She did her best not to judge or condemn her for them. That still didn't mean it was always easy. Why she liked being degraded so much was beyond Kat. She also enjoyed the power play between dominance and submission, but it wasn't fun if it was easy.

"Well, I brought some food too." Kat said, hoisting up the reusable shopping bag with her left hand.

"Oh good!" Selene called from the kitchen. It was only a second before she turned the corner, and Kat looked quite surprised.

Selene's long blonde hair was usually tied back into a single braid, but now she had drawn it into two high ponytails that arced off the top sides of her head and fell back over her shoulders in two long braided ropes of hair. That was unusual enough, but she also wore a pair of pink fuzzy cat ears, and behind her, Kat could see a long, thin, slightly curved cat tail that hovered a few inches above the floor and must have plugged into Selene's butt because she was naked except the two collars banded around her throat, the thin brown leather one Kat recognized and a new black one like Mindy's but with the title SLUT instead of WHORE.

She took the shopping bag from Kat with a smirk, then turned around and returned to the kitchen without a thank you.

"You're welcome." Kat called after her. She slung the book bag off her shoulder and let it drop to the couch, where she sat.

"Do you want your collar?" Mindy asked, pointing to the collar hanging by the door.

"I'm good." Kat waved her off. "Tonight's my night with him, so I'm saving it for then."

Mindy smirked. "Have fun. I promise we'll let him recharge for you." She winked.

Kat scoffed. "Did the three of you run him ragged last night? How was that?"

"It was awesome!" Selene called from the kitchen.

"It was a lot of fun." Mindy smirked. "Every time I sleep with Arthur, I feel like it's the best sex I've ever had."

Kat scoffed. "Well, you're young."

Mindy arched an eyebrow at her. "You've had better?" She asked.

"Well... no." Kat admitted. "But I'm sure he's not the only Casanova on campus." Kat smirked. "Even if he's the only one Selene's crazy about."

Mindy smirked and shrugged, which Kat couldn't help but notice made certain things jiggle. She took the towel and disappeared into the bathroom, which Rani had obviously left unlocked. Kat sighed and moved off the couch and to the kitchen table, where she could see Selene cooking the eggs she'd brought while simultaneously eating a dry bagel.

"Hungry?" Selene asked. "Want some eggs?"

"Sure." Kat shrugged. "I'll take mine fried and on a bagel if you're serving."

Selene giggled as though Kat had said something funny but nodded and started a second frying pan with some butter.

"So... how did everything go last night?" Kat asked. "Did you three- four? Have fun?"

"We did." Selene smirked. "Arthur and I had some one-on-one time after the theater club, then picked up Rani and Mindy on our way back." She smirked and told Kat about the rest of the evening in summary, but with enough detail to make Kat squirm a little in her chair. Whenever Selene recounted her activities with Arthur, she made it sound as hot as if Kat was watching a porno of it happen. Kat closed her eyes at one point and then shot them open.

"You went down on Rani?" She asked, surprised. "I-" Kat hesitated. "Are you bi now?"

Selene shrugged. "Not really?" She had thought about it since last night, but not enough to come to a determined stance about it. "I guess I'm just... open to new experiences." She smirked. "I don't think I'd be sexually attracted to girls if Arthur wasn't there, fucking them. But it was so hot, Kat. The way he looked at me as he fucked the shit out of Mindy. The way he moaned when the three of us made out over his cock. It was..." Selene squeezed her thighs together and closed her eyes. "I'm getting hot just thinking about it right now."

Kat frowned but did her best not to. Her sister was a slut. An annoying ethical slut sometimes, but still a slut. She knew there shouldn't be any shame attached to that. It was fine that she enjoyed it, was "open" to new experiences, and didn't seem to have any reservations about pulling Arthur's cock out and going to town on it or crawling between Rani's legs and shoving her tongue up her folds.

Yet, that wasn't how they were raised, and Kat was doing her best here, but it was a lot to process. Teasing Arthur, and even fucking him, was one thing. That was normal, even. Teasing him with Selene, and the two of them having him simultaneously but drawing the line at doing anything to each other, was pushing it. Having him with other women, doing things with those other women? Kat wasn't sure she liked that idea. She didn't want Mindy or Rani expecting her to go down on them or trying to go down on her.

"Just because I did something doesn't mean Master will expect you to." Selene said.

Kat frowned deeper. She hated that Selene could read her so well by just her expression. "How do you know?" Kat asked. "You're not exactly a mind reader when it comes to him, are you?"

Selene smirked. "Because he's not like that. He treats each of us differently, at our own pace, remember?" Selene asked. "Now, do you want breakfast before or after Master returns?"

"Before." Kat snipped. "I'm hungry."

"Yes, Mistress." Selene smirked.

"Don't call me that!" Kat was surprised to hear herself shouting.

Selene looked apologetic. "I'm sorry. I was only teasing, Kat." She held up her hands in apology.

"You two okay in here?" Rani asked as she came in. Her hair was still wet but drying. She had one of their towels, the rubber duckies on it, wrapped around her from the peak of her breasts to the top of her thighs, the side split to reveal the front of her hip every time she stepped.

"We're fine." Kat said with a sigh. "Good morning, Rani."

"Good morning." Rani yawned. "Is there coffee?"

"There is not." Selene spoke up. "Arthur's not big on coffee. He doesn't have a coffee maker."

"Fuck me." Rani sighed. "You should make sure there's a coffee pot at that house you're getting. Or I'm not sleeping over anymore. Hell, he should get one for here, or I'm not sleeping over anymore."

"Kinda cranky without coffee, huh?" Selene asked. "You're like Kat."

"You have coffee?" Rani asked, clearly interested.

"I drank it already before I came over." Kat explained with a wave of her hand. "I knew there wouldn't be any over here."

Rani pouted, then yawned and stretched before sighing. "Are we doing the 'welcome back, Master' thing, or can I get dressed?" She asked Selene.

"What welcome back, Master thing?" Kat asked.

Rani looked at Selene instead of answering, who gave Kat a shit-eating grin.

"I thought maybe we could all kneel in a lineup by the door and offer him blowjobs on his way to the shower." Selene said.

"After his run?" Kat made a face that showed how disgusting she found that thought. "I'm out."

Rani shook her head after thinking about Kat's reaction for a second. "Yeah, me too." She chimed in. "After his shower, fine." She shrugged and readjusted the towel as it slipped because of the gesture.

Selene stuck her tongue out at Kat, who rolled her eyes in response.

"Save some of him for me tonight, will you?" Kat asked, exasperated. "You three had your fun. Tonight's my night. I don't want him all tired and running on empty. I want him ready and able to... you know."

123456...9