Harem House - Selene Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take you firmly in hand and fuck you like you owe him money?" Selene suggested with a coy tone to her voice.

Rani smirked, Kat didn't answer, but she smiled slightly too. There was truth in what Selene said, and she wouldn't waste time denying it. It still felt weird to talk so openly about all of this. With Selene was one thing. They were sisters. But she didn't know Rani, or even Mindy, all that well. She wasn't as comfortable with them, but Selene acted as if they'd all been sisters and grown up together over the years.

"Mindy would do it with me." Selene teased them.

"Probably." Rani admitted. "I think there's something a little off with her. She's really eager to please Arthur."

"There's probably something a little off with all of us, sharing a boyfriend and all." Kat suggested.

"It's probably true." Selene scoffed. "But who cares? We're having fun. And it's hot as hell."

Rani scoffed this time. "You're just riding that high, huh?" She turned to Kat. "Arthur and Selene exchanged I-love-yous last night. She's been riding high ever since."

"I'm sorry?" Kat turned to stare at Selene, who blushed and fixed her attention on the frying pans in front of her. "When did that happen?"

"Last night, when we were all getting out of the car. Kind of awkward timing, really. Hardly as romantic as I think either of them thought it. Three stars. Should have been just the two of them, really." Rani sighed. "And in a much more romantic setting."

"I didn't want it to be just the two of us last night. I wanted to watch him fuck someone, and I wanted to... experiment a little. Besides, I didn't hear any complaints last night." Selene shook her head.

"Well, you certainly did all of that." Rani shrugged again and started looking around. "I'm gonna go get dressed for the day. If Arthur's not back soon, can I bum a ride from one of you? I need to get to campus eventually."

"Sure." Kat nodded. "But he should be back any minute now." She glanced up at the clock on the wall.

Rani nodded and headed toward the bedroom where she and Mindy had stashed their bags. The shower water stopped soon after, and when Mindy and Rani came back into the living room dressed and ready to do their makeup, Arthur was just coming in the front door.

Kat looked up from her plate of eggs and nearly yelped as Selene sprinted past them and knelt in front of the door. Mindy, either still wearing her collar or wearing it again, knelt on the other side of him, fully dressed. Kat scoffed, and Rani just smirked at him.

"Good run?" Rani asked, eyeing the sweat stains all over his shirt that had melded into one large one.

Arthur nodded. He'd clearly pushed himself a little.

"Morning Kat." Arthur nodded to her. "Morning Rani. Hello, again Slut, Whore." He patted their heads as he passed them. "I'm gonna shower quick as I can, and I'll be out."

"Do you want some breakfast, Master? Or should I join you in the shower?" Selene asked.

"You showered already." Rani pointed out to Selene, who shrugged. "We've been taking turns in your shower; hope you don't mind." She explained to Arthur.

"I don't mind." Arthur shook his head. "A cold shower is probably good for me after that run anyway." He smirked. "I just don't think I have enough towels..." He hesitated.

"Kat brought some towels from our place." Selene explained, still on her knees in the kneeling position. "Do you want eggs for Breakfast? Or a bagel?"

"Eggs are fine." Arthur said. "Spinach omelet?"

"You're out of spinach, Master. Do you want me to run to the store while you shower?" Selene asked.

"No." Arthur shook his head. "I'll add my grocery run to my to-do list after work today." He looked at Kat. "Are we still on for tonight?" He asked.

Kat nodded as everyone looked at her. "Yes, Sir. If you can still squeeze me into your tight schedule."

Arthur smirked. "I can squeeze you." He said. He took off his shirt, and Kat noticed the sweat glisten across his torso in the most distracting way. "I've been looking forward to it." He said.

Despite herself, Kat smiled and returned to her eggs as Arthur walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Mindy and Selene stood up from the floor, and the girls entered the kitchen to join Kat at the table.

Mindy had her hair down, drying, but pushed back from her face with a black headband. She wore a white blouse with frills on either side of a front panel that ran from its tightly closed collar about her throat to the skirt she'd tucked it into. The black pencil skirt looked tight and challenging to move in, but that seemed intentional. It went down to her knees, where the stockings went the rest of the way to her heels. She looked cute, and the tight skirt showed off her narrow waist, contrasting with her ample bust.

Kat was sitting at the foot of the table, facing the fridge, sink, countertop, and stove on the wall behind the TV. Mindy sat on her left against the apartment's far wall, and Rani sat on her right with her back toward the kitchen.

Rani wore baggy jeans again and a t-shirt too large to make out anything distinguishing about her form. Kat didn't complain, but it was also so jarring going from one to the other. Rani's body was mostly hips and ass, but her close-set tits weren't small either; they were between Kat's and Selene's. It was strange to see her go from barely clad, wrapped in a towel, to something that hid her entire form away.

"Why do you dress like that?" Kat asked, unable to help herself as Selene sectioned out some scrambled eggs for herself, Mindy, and Rani.

"Like what?" Rani asked.

"All the baggy clothes, kinda... shapeless. You're gorgeous. Don't you want to show off your body?" Kat asked.

"Not really." Rani shrugged. "Don't get me wrong. I love feeling sexy." She said. "But I don't need a bunch of guys constantly leering at me in my engineering classes to make me feel that way. I can feel sexy without getting oggled constantly."

Mindy nodded. Kat hadn't really thought about it before. "That's right. You're an engineering major, right?" Mindy asked.

Rani nodded. "Yeah."

"So you should have your pick of guys." Kat said.

Rani shrugged. "Yeah. If you want guys from that pool." She chuckled. "But uh... Guys in those classes aren't exactly high on my list."

"You don't like geeks?" Selene asked, pre-offended on behalf of her people.

"It's not that. I am a geek, really. I like plenty of geeky things. I was a mathlete in high school; I've played D&D and even DMed a few. I like Lord of the Rings, though I'm more of a Game of Thrones fan, and yes, I know that's blasphemy. But... When it comes to guys, I prefer jocks. I like my guys a little dumb, a lot hot. Himbo material, really. Someone who doesn't try to mansplain physics to me when I have better grades than they do in the same fuckin' class, or better yet, listens to me when I say shit. Engineering guys are great, but if they know they're smart, they're usually assholes." Rani shrugged. "These are really good, by the way." She raised her fork to Selene. "Thanks."

"No problem." Selene nodded as she stood with her plate on the counter behind her.

"Aren't you going to sit down?" Mindy gestured to the empty chair at the head of the table with its back toward the kitchen appliances.

"She's saving Master's seat." Kat explained. "And she's waiting to eat until Master's here. She likes to eat with her plate on the floor for some reason."

Selene shrugged. "We all have our kinks." She wiggled her butt, which caused the tail to wag a bit.

Mindy giggled.

"You certainly have a lot of them." Rani glanced at Selene.

Selene shrugged. "You're welcome." She smirked. Mindy giggled again.

"She has a point." Kat shrugged. "Without her sharing kink, none of us would have had the chance to fuck Arthur."

The shower water stopped, and the four girls looked at each other. Selene moved Arthur's plate to the table and dished out the remainder of the eggs. Then she set out a glass of water for him and returned to her position by the counter. Rani only shook her head and finished her eggs.

"Are you gonna blow him while he eats breakfast?" Rani asked. "What's the schedule like today?"

"You can blow him if you want to." Selene offered.

"No thanks. I'm not as good at it as you or Mindy. You two can really go to town on him." Rani waved the offer away.

Selene smiled. Mindy smiled too. "We can teach you, if you want." Mindy offered. "You've got a dildo back in your room, right? You can practice."

Rani shook her head. "I've tried. I've had many partners try to force my head down their shafts. My gag reflex is too strong."

Mindy shrugged. "What if you-"

"I'm telling you." Rani said. "I've tried. I sometimes gag just by brushing my teeth. It's okay. I'm fine not being a ten in blowjobs. He's got you two for that." She gestured between Mindy and Selene. "I can be a ten in other things."

Selene beamed her smile across the room but shrugged, and the girls fell quiet as Arthur entered the room naked. He set his towel down over his chair and sat down. Selene brought him a fork and then set her plate down on the floor, where she knelt with her ass and tail in the air, set her hands on either side of her plate, and started eating without a utensil.

"So..." Arthur said as he looked between Rani, Kat, and Mindy at the table. "What's everyone up to today?"

Rani went first. "Class. Homework. The usual. I'm going to work ahead a bit to clear Saturday for homecoming and Saturday night for the inevitable harem orgy with my King and all his slaves." Rani teased Arthur a little.

Kat scoffed. "I've got work at the tutoring center, class, homework and studying, and then our session tonight." She shrugged.

"I've got work and classes this morning and then another class in the afternoon, and then my mom wants me to help out at the restaurant tonight, so I'll probably be driving deliveries again." Mindy frowned. "But at least it pays." She shrugged.

"Nice." Arthur nodded as he ate some of his food. "And what're your plans today, Pet?" Arthur asked.

Selene lifted her head from her plate and looked over her shoulder at him. "Work at the bookstore in about an hour. Then classes this afternoon. And... I guess I'll study and do homework tonight." She sighed.

"Yes, you will." Kat said sternly. "Tell her she has to, Sir."

Arthur laughed, but he realized she was serious when Kat didn't. It wasn't a bad idea. It was probably an excellent way to convince Selene to do it.

"Kat's right." Arthur said to Selene. "You need to dedicate some time to your homework, especially if you've been neglecting it for our sessions."

Selene stuck her tongue out at Kat. "Yes, Master. But what if I get horny and want to watch you punish your little Brat here?" She gestured to Kat.

"Tonight's just me and Kat." Arthur reminded her. "And you aren't allowed to play with yourself until after your homework. If Kat checks it and tells me that you didn't complete your assignments, there will be punishments to follow. Do you understand?"

Selene blushed but nodded.

"Hell of a motivation, really." Rani commented.

Mindy giggled.

"I said, do you understand?" Arthur asked again.

"Yes, Master." Selene nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too." Arthur assured her. "Now, finish your breakfast."

Selene obeyed.

Kat looked between Arthur and Selene for a moment. "So that's a thing now, huh? You two are on the 'I love you' level of this whole thing?" She asked.

"Yeah, it uh... we said it to each other last night. And again earlier this morning, and... just now." Arthur explained.

Kat nodded. "Rani mentioned you two had said it last night. I just wasn't sure if it was a one-time thing or not."

"Is that okay?" Arthur asked. "Do we need to talk again?"

"No, it's okay. It's... it's great, actually. If you two had hidden it from all of us, that might be a problem, but... it's... good, I guess. It lets me know where you stand with my sister. And where you stand with me." Kat looked at Arthur to gauge his reaction, but if he had one, he didn't show it.

"Well, good." Arthur said. "And how do you two feel about it? We never really talked about it last night..." Arthur looked at Rani and Mindy.

Rani shrugged and spoke first. "I don't care." She said. "I have no idea how long you two have been doing this, but it seems like you know each other pretty well and are pretty comfortable with each other and your many, many kinks." She pointed her thumb at Selene. "So long as you're not expecting all of us to jump into being in love with you or anything, I'm fine." She looked at Mindy.

"I was surprised." Mindy admitted. "Last night. I mean, I knew, I think, that Selene loved you and that you cared about her. I just didn't realize you two were so much further along than you and I were." She gestured to Arthur. "I mean. I'm not ready to say that. I'm attracted to you, like a lot, I like you, and I'm addicted to everything we're doing, but... it's not like I'm ready to say that yet."

"And that's okay." Arthur assured her. "Each of you has your relationship with me at its own pace." He reminded them. "We all care about each other, as people and as lovers. So, that's the important part. The rest will come at its own pace." He seemed confident, but Kat felt he was being his usual optimistic self. It made sense he would do or say anything he could to keep the harem together for as long as he could.

He couldn't know how any of this was going to work out. He'd gone from one long-term relationship to single, to a friend with benefits, and suddenly five girlfriends of varying levels of emotional intimacy that he had to juggle simultaneously. This whole thing could be a shit show, and soon, but so far it'd been okay. Kat was willing to give it a shot. So was everyone else, it seemed.

"And if I were to say 'I love you'?" Kat asked, testing the waters. "What would you say?"

Arthur seemed to think about it for a moment. "I'd be surprised." He answered honestly. "Selene and I have known each other for years. We were close friends before we started doing all this. So... it makes sense that love would follow sex so quickly." He admitted. "You and I haven't really gotten to know one another yet. So I don't know if I'd be ready to say it back to you honestly, but I would be delighted, if a little confused, to hear it from you."

Mindy looked back and forth between Arthur and Kat. "Do you love him?"

Kat shrugged. "I'm not going to say it; I just wondered what would happen if I did." She scoffed.

"Seemed like a good answer to me." Rani smirked. "Our man here thinks more about all this shit than I would have thought."

By this point, Arthur had finished his eggs, and the others had finished theirs, too, except Selene. Arthur started gathering the plates, rinsing them, and loading the dishwasher. Selene frowned but was hungry enough to finish her breakfast before hopping up to her feet and shooing him away from the sink to get dressed. Mindy "awwww"ed at the naked Arthur going away to put clothes on but let him go without trying to follow him into the bedroom. If only because Rani's hand on her arm stopped her.

"Are we all going to fit into the car?" Rani asked.

"I should probably drive separately anyway." Kat admitted. "I like having the freedom to leave campus without depending on Arthur for a ride." She smirked.

"Good ride, though." Rani smirked.

Mindy and Selene laughed.

"Shotgun!" Selene called.

"You just want to blow him while he drives again." Kat accused.

Selene didn't try to defend herself; she smiled and returned to cleaning up.

"Aw." Mindy pouted. "But what if I wanted to give him road head?"

"The two of you can ride in the back, with Arthur in the middle." Rani said. "I'll drive."

"You can drive?" Selene asked.

"I have my license. I don't have a car." Rani explained. "I'll get one eventually, but I'm trying to keep expenses down."

"Perfect." Mindy smiled. "Hopefully, we can get him to blow his load before we reach campus."

"Or, you can let him rest and save some of him for me tonight?" Kat reminded them.

"Nah." Selene smirked and looked at Kat. "Are you sure you don't want to come?" She asked. "You can sit up front and play with your tits while you watch. That'll get him to cum quickly." Seeing what would get Arthur there sooner rather than later was something of a game to Selene.

"You called shotgun." Kat pointed out. "I'll ride in the back with Mindy, and we can blow him. You sit up front with Rani and watch. I need to practice my technique anyway, right?"

"No. I mean, yeah, you do, but... but-" Selene stammered.

"I like it." Rani said with a smirk. "If you're good, maybe our Master will let you finger yourself while you watch." She said to Selene. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, Slut?" Rani asked.

Selene shivered. "Yes, Mistress."

Rani smirked.

Kat glanced between the two and over to Mindy. Mindy shrugged at Kat's questioning expression, then smiled. "Blow job, buddies!" She offered Kat a high five.

Kat laughed and high-fived her back with a sigh. "Selene, shouldn't you go get dressed?" Kat asked.

"Oh, yeah." Selene nodded as she finished cleaning up.

They heard Arthur come out of the bedroom and then saw him a second later, dressed in a sharply cut suit that looked good on him. Mindy bit her lip. Selene passed him on the way to the bedroom and whispered in his ear. He nodded and walked back to the bedroom with her. Mindy pouted.

"Don't worry, he's just picking out her clothes." Kat assured her. "Another of Selene's kinks."

"Hot." Rani commented. "Ten bucks says he puts her in something slutty."

Kat laughed. "Of course he does."

"Does he do that every day?" Mindy asked.

Kat nodded. "So far."

Mindy bit her lip again, clearly thinking over the possibilities. "He can have wardrobe approval over me if he wants it." She said.

Kat scoffed. "At this point, we should just make an app; he can go through and make outfits for us all to wear and assign them to different days."

"Does he pick out your outfits too?" Rani asked as she looked Kat over.

Kat shook her head and crossed her legs under the table. "No. I can dress myself, thanks." She said. "I was just teasing Mindy."

Mindy smirked. "Anyone know how to make an app?" She asked.

Rani laughed. "It wouldn't actually be too difficult. Just some pictures and some metadata. Tag each picture... I might be able to do something like that." Rani shrugged. "I needed a project for my comp sci class anyway."

"Really?" Mindy asked. "That'd be... pretty cool, actually."

Rani smirked.

Arthur and Selene walked back in; this time, Selene was wearing one of the dresses Kat had pulled from the closet. It was a tank dress with a flared skirt that fell to her knees. Pretty conservative, actually, except for the lack of sleeves. Though she still had her collars on. Kat wondered if Selene was wearing anything under it but decided not to ask.

Arthur jingled his keys from his hand and nodded toward the door. "Ready to go, ladies?" Arthur asked.

Mindy reached up behind her and took off her WHORE collar as she stood, pressing her breasts against the fabric of her blouse in remarkable ways. Kat stood and moved toward the couch to grab her book bag. Rani stood and brushed herself off, striding toward Arthur and reaching for his keys.

"We decided I'm driving, and you're riding in the back so Kat and Mindy can blow you." Rani explained. "Any objections?"

"Uh..." Arthur hesitated, looking back and forth between the girls. "Yes, actually."

"Really?" Rani sounded surprised. "But... they want to blow you."

"I know, but... it's my car. I want to drive." Arthur chuckled. "So Whore and Brat will just have to wait." He glanced at Kat when he said it. "Besides, it's Kat's date night tonight. I gotta keep something in the tank."

123456...9