Harem House - Selene Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't say I'd mind that either." Arthur chuckled. "But someone would have to drive."

"Guess I'll brush off my chauffeur hat." Kat smirked.

"There are a few of us who can drive too. I think we all have our licenses, actually. Maybe we can work out some kind of rotation." Arthur suggested.

"Sounds fair to me." Kat said. "I'll bring it up at the harem meeting."

"Right. You girls are all getting together tomorrow night without me." Arthur remembered. "Can't say that doesn't make me damn curious."

Kat scoffed. "Don't worry. If I know Selene, she's got a reason and a plan, and you'll love it, whatever she's planning."

"Do you know what she's planning?" Arthur asked.

"Not a clue more than you." Kat shrugged. "But knowing her? It'll be something sexy for you. So don't worry. I'm sure you'll find out and get a full report, if not from Selene, then from one of the other girls or even me."

Arthur nodded. Kat looked at him and noticed he was still paying attention to the road. She let her hand wander over to his thigh and let it rest halfway up, just to see if he would get distracted. When he didn't, she decided to misbehave a little. She started stroking his thigh, moving her hand up and down in long slow strokes before pushing her hand toward the inside of his thigh and finding his bulge. She felt him twitch beneath her hand and rubbed it for good measure to see if he would squirm.

Arthur had a smirk, but he was still paying attention to the road.

"Are you going to take care of me, or are you trying to tease and rile me up just to be a brat?" Arthur asked.

"I'm not wearing my collar." Kat pointed out. "So I can do what I want." She grinned with a hint of mischief. "I just want to see what it would take to distract you."

Arthur scoffed. "A dangerous game since I'm driving."

Kat nodded. "I wasn't planning on holding your attention for long." She said as her hand left his thigh and moved down her own. She took the hem of her skirt and started dragging it up, showing off her stockings, then the band of the thigh-highs, and then her thigh until it came to the start of her red-lace boy-short panties where she started tugging at the elastic with the hook of her finger, running it from the side of her thigh to between her legs, letting her hand disappear beneath the pleated folds of her gray plaid skirt.

"Such a brat." Arthur shook his head. "I have half a mind to pull this car over and spank you right here." He warned.

"Only half a mind?" Kat asked curiously.

"Is that what you want?" Arthur asked. "Because I'll do it."

"Why?" Kat asked. "Just because I'm teasing you a little? You can't wait until we get to your apartment to punish me for being a little bit of a tease?"

Arthur kept his eyes on the road and pushed his lips together. He checked the mirrors and spared a glance at Kat for a second, who smiled in triumph for having drawn his eyes, if only for a second.

"When we get to the apartment, you're going to regret teasing me." Arthur warned her. "Now stop it, and let me drive safely, Brat."

Kat knew it was an empty threat. She'd seen Selene do far more to him and never once break his concentration. He could handle more teasing, even if it was uncomfortable with his dick still in his trousers.

"Poor Master." Kat teased as she leaned over and rubbed him again through his slacks. "You want me to take you out and relieve you while you drive?"

Arthur glanced at her in the mirror again, recognizing the question for what it was: bait. "If I say yes, are you going to do it?"

Kat giggled. "No." She patted him through his trousers. "Guess you'll just have to wait until my collar's on."

Arthur exhaled. "It's like you want me to spank you extra hard tonight."

"Me?" Kat seemed shocked. "Why? What did I do?" Her acting wasn't as good as Selene's, but it was still a cute effort. "I'm a good girl. You said so yourself at the restaurant, remember?"

Arthur laughed. "I take it all back." He shook his head. "You're a tease, and when we get to the apartment, I'm going to make you regret teasing me."

"Promise?" Kat asked with a smirk. "Promise to give it to me extra hard so I'll remember to be a good girl?"

Arthur tightened his grip on the steering wheel, so it flexed his arm muscles enough to make Kat bite her lip in anticipation. "It's a promise." He said sternly. "I promise that as soon as we get to your punishment tonight, you're going to regret ever teasing me."

Kat smiled. Not a smirk or a chuckle, but a genuine smile that seemed to spread across her face. She knew Arthur intended to deliver on his promise and was happy about it. She couldn't always explain why, but she enjoyed it when he stepped up and had to up his game to meet her expectations. She enjoyed pushing him, even though she knew she would pay for it tonight and would need some time and aftercare before she could sit comfortably again.

The rest of the ride home was similar, though Arthur seemed to drive a little faster than usual, with Kat's hand occasionally teasing him but always resting on his thigh. When he finally parked, he took a deep breath and looked at her before he shook his head.

"Ready?" He asked as he nodded toward the door of his apartment complex.

"I've been waiting all day." Kat assured him as she unbuckled her seatbelt and opened her door. Arthur grabbed the food and headed toward the complex door after locking up the car, with Kat following close behind. He stopped at the mailbox, letting Kat take the steps ahead. She was waiting outside his door by the time he made it to the landing, the bulge in his pants still visible and straining, which made Kat giggle a little.

He opened the front door and nodded for her to step inside.

"Go to the bathroom, even if you don't think you need to." Arthur instructed. "Wash your hands, and get ready. Then we'll get started. Be sure to take out any earrings or jewelry." He said.

Kat nodded as she watched Arthur head to the kitchen.

When she came out of the bathroom, Arthur had put the food in the fridge, cleared some things away, lit a candle, and laid out a few tools and equipment on the coffee table. She didn't see him, so she assumed he was in one of the bedrooms. Kat eyed the coffee table briefly but already knew what she would find there. She didn't expect to see her collar missing from its hook by the door when she looked for it. She checked the locks on the door to ensure they were closed, then stood with her back to his front door and waited for him.

She didn't have long to wait before Arthur emerged from the bedroom door. She could see past him briefly to see that he'd cleaned some things up and changed the sheets. He worked quickly, it seemed, and the apartment was already starting to smell like vanilla and lavender, which was surprisingly pleasant. Arthur had shed some of his suit clothes already, leaving him shirtless and wearing a pair of gray boxer briefs that clung tightly to him and left very little to her imagination. Kat wet her lips as she watched him step closer to her; her eyes followed the lines of his muscles down from his shoulders, over his pecs, across his abs, and along his Apollo's belt to the bulge. She swallowed when he lifted her collar.

The pink leather collar was softly padded inside, with stainless steel studs along it and a buckle in the back like a belt. The ring at its center was also stainless steel and well-shined. Kat stood taller when he lifted it and raised her chin as if expecting her to put it on him.

"Are you ready to receive your collar?" Arthur asked. "Do you need anything before we begin? Water? Questions you need answered, anything?"

Kat shook her head. "I'm ready to begin, Sir." She assured him.

"Very well." Arthur said. "Remove your clothes."

Kat looked at him briefly but remembered what he'd put on the agenda. Still, stripping down with him standing a pace away, staring at her like that was a slightly uncomfortable proposition. He looked hungry, and the barest hint of expectation in his gaze suggested he thought she'd balk at the order for some reason. Was he expecting her to give him grief over it? Should she?

She'd known he'd ask her to remove her clothes, and honestly, she wanted to get on with it and get to the good stuff already. Should she show how eager she was by ripping off her clothing quickly? Should she tease him more by stripping it off slowly and building up the tension like she'd teased him in the car? Would that drive him to impatience? Kat wondered how much he could stand before he would start taking the clothes off her instead, and then, she decided to try and find out.

She reached down and crossed her arms in front of herself, grabbing the hem of her blouse and slowly untucking it. She hesitated, looking up at Arthur as he looked down at her eyes. She bit her lip and slowly started drawing her hands up, revealing her pale stomach by fractions of an inch per second. She moved as slowly as she could without making herself uncomfortable and keeping her defiant eyes locked on his the whole time.

"Do you want your collar, or don't you?" Arthur asked.

"I do." She assured him. "Sir." She added.

"Then take off your clothes so you can kneel and receive it, Brat." Arthur said her name with a hint of impatience, enough that it made Kat smirk to know she was succeeding in driving him crazy. She wanted him to lose a little bit of control, to push back whenever she pushed him, and if it could end with his body pressed against hers, she'd be happier for it.

She continued moving slowly as the hem finally reached her bra line, revealing the red lace bra she wore that matched her panties. It left a large amount of her C-Cup cleavage open to his gaze, but the cups rounded just past her forward-facing nipples to hide them from view in the clever pattern. Arthur closed his eyes in frustration, and Kat's smirk grew into a smile, slightly hidden by her arms as they and her blouse began to block her view of him.

Finally, the blouse was off, and she offered it to Arthur.

He took it from her and folded it, which surprised Kat, but she didn't protest. He walked away into the kitchen and returned a moment later. She couldn't see what he'd done with it, but the shirt wasn't with him. Had he stuck it in the fridge? She supposed she would find out later, but she didn't look forward to putting it back on if that was the case. Perhaps that was why he'd done that. A punishment he intended to inflict on her for her slowness.

"Now, the bra." Arthur commanded.

"I thought I'd take the skirt off next, so you can really get the full effect of the lingerie I picked for you." Kat said.

Arthur looked surprised but seemed to think about it for a moment. "Fine." He growled and took a step back. "Unzip the skirt, and let it fall."

Kat frowned a little. There was no way to remove it slowly if she just let it fall. She'd planned to turn around and peel the skirt off slowly, but if she was just going to let it drop, there was no point. She reached behind her and found the zipper after unlatching the hooks. Then she started tugging at it.

"What's the matter?" Arthur asked after a few moments without the skirt having fallen.

"It's stuck." Kat grimaced. "The zipper's jammed."

"Turn around." Arthur commanded.

Kat obeyed, turning slowly to show him the zipper where it was definitely caught against itself. Arthur pushed the two sides together for a moment, straightened the pull, and then brought it down in one firm movement; opening the skirt, he then released and let it fall over her round ass and hips.

The red lace lingerie Kat had chosen was obviously pleasing to his eye. She watched Arthur over her shoulder as he took a step back and admired her round cheeks coming out from under the boy-short panties, and the red lace did nothing to preserve her modesty when she spun around, and he could make out the trimmed bush beneath.

"Now, the bra." Arthur said with a nod.

"Yes sir." Kat smirked, a little happy that he still wanted her to undress. The idea that he liked her naked more than he liked her in lingerie was a happy one. She knew how much he liked lingerie, after all. "And then the panties?"

"You can leave those on for now." Arthur said. "If you want to."

Kat turned to face him and reached behind her back from below to unclasp her bra. She slid the straps forward over her shoulders as she shrugged out of it and let it fall to her wrists before catching it and offering it to Arthur. He took it, went to the kitchen again, and returned a second later.

"What did you do with my bra? Stick it in the freezer?" Kat asked, surprised.

"No." Arthur chuckled. "Though that's not a bad idea for a punishment one of these days. Making you wear a cold bra."

Kat shuddered at the idea, but it did nothing to dampen the prominently erect nipples at the end of her tits, which she supported with her arms crossed beneath them, pushing them up in a way she hoped was nonchalant and pleasing. She knew he didn't like it when she covered herself, and she'd been naked in front of him enough times to be more comfortable with it now.

"So... panties off or on, Sir?" Kat asked.

"Off, if you're comfortable with that." Arthur answered.

Kat answered by hooking her thumbs into either side of the waistband and pushing them down until they fell to join the skirt lying around her pink heel-clad feet haphazardly. The white thigh-highs she was still wearing pushed the tops of her thighs out around the band in a way she didn't like, so she started rolling them down, but Arthur stopped her with his hand.

"Leave those and the heels on for now." He instructed.

Kat nodded and pulled the one she'd started rolling down back up as she stood back up.

Arthur stepped back and made a show of looking her up and down. "Good girl." He said in such a tone that it made her blush a little. "Now, are you ready for your collar?" He asked again.

In answer, Kat squatted down and then moved to her knees, moving into the kneel position Selene had shown her. Then she lifted her chin and turned it, offering her neck to him. "Yes, Sir." She answered. "Please collar your submissive."

Arthur looked impressed at the submissive gesture. "Nadu." Arthur reminded her, and she adjusted her position by spreading her legs and turning her palms up. Then he gave her what he asked for. He squatted down in front of her and placed the collar around her throat, buckling it behind her and then, to her surprise, padlocking it with a tiny padlock. He dangled the keys in front of her face and then stood to put them on the hook behind her, the hook by the door where the collar usually rested.

"Do you remember the pledge I sent you?" Arthur asked.

"I think so, Sir." Kat answered. "I tried to memorize it."

Arthur looked impressed. "Let's hear it then." He said with a "go on" gesture.

"I am your submissive. You are my Sir. I will put Sir's will before my own and obey him in all things. I am your submissive. You are my Sir. I will openly and honestly communicate with my Sir. I am your submissive. You are my Sir. I will do my best to please my Dom as his submissive. I am your submissive. You are my Sir. I will try new things and trust my Dom to respect my limits. I am your submissive. You are my Sir. I will learn, grow, and follow where my Sir leads me. I am your submissive. You are my Sir. Please, take me at your pleasure, Sir." Kat recited.

Arthur clapped slowly, impressed that she'd memorized it all. Well, much of it was repetitive, but still. It was an impressive feat he hadn't expected her to accomplish. He'd actually planned on punishing her for any missteps or failures, but except for an added please, she'd recited it precisely as he'd given it to her. That was nothing to punish her for. Luckily, or unluckily for her, there were other reasons to punish her they would soon address.

"Good girl." Arthur praised her again. "Now stand."

She obeyed, carefully coming to her feet one at a time. Arthur held his hand out to help her if she needed it, but she wanted to do it alone and succeeded. He nodded his approval once she stood, looped his finger through the ring at the front of her throat, and pulled her toward the coffee table. She stepped quickly to follow, though the walk was three steps at most, before he tugged her so she was facing the coffee table from above.

"Do you see these?" Arthur asked as he pointed to a pair of alligator nipple clamps on the table.

"Yes, Sir." Kat answered.

"And what are they?" Arthur asked.

"Nipple clamps, Sir." Kat responded, slightly confused as to why he was asking that.

"Do you have any objections to my using them tonight?" Arthur asked as he stood back up.

"No, Sir." Kat shook her head. "I don't object to anything on the table, Sir."

Arthur raised an eyebrow at her, but instead of arguing, he merely asked her a question. "Do you recognize everything on the table to know whether you should object to it?" He asked.

Kat looked over the items he'd laid out on the table. The nipple clamps were already pointed out, the rabbit vibrator looked fun, and the other insertable vibe on the table looked new, but she had no objections; the ring and ball gags were fine. The bundles of rope were easy enough to spot, and the soft cotton wouldn't cause her any problems. The paddle would be rough, but she could handle it. She knew the riding crop would sting, but she was confident she could handle that too.

"A lot of spanking in the plans tonight then, Sir?" She teased.

"Well, between lying to me yesterday about your jealousy and teasing me tonight, I figured something on this table would have to teach you a lesson." Arthur explained. "Do you object?"

Kat seemed to think it over for a moment. "No butt plugs?"

"Did you want butt plugs? Or are you saying you don't want butt plugs in the form of a question?" Arthur asked.

"I just... I wasn't sure if you'd want to try any of that tonight." Kat explained. "I'm open to it if you want to."

Arthur raised an eyebrow. "Have you done that kind of thing before?"

Kat blushed. "I... tried one the other day." She answered. "Selene thought we should prepare ourselves in case you wanted to...." She hesitated to say it.

"Go on." Arthur said, enjoying her blush a little more than he probably should.

"In case you wanted to make good on your threat to fuck our asses, Sir." Kat answered.

Arthur smirked. He hadn't intended to try that tonight after his failure with Selene. Rani had proved herself capable, and Mindy, but as far as he knew, Selene and Kat were still new to it. Plugs, however, weren't a bad idea. He went into the bedroom and returned with a series of them and some lube, placing them on the table.

"Point to the size you've used before." Arthur instructed.

When Kat obeyed, he removed it and the smaller ones, leaving only the next size up and larger on the table.

"Okay." Arthur said. "No objections then?"

"No objections, Sir." Kat answered.

"Good." Arthur nodded. "And do you remember your safe words?"

"Yellow light to slow down or back off, and red light to stop." Kat answered. "Right?"

"Correct." Arthur smiled. "I'll check in as we go as well, just to make sure you're okay with some of the tighter ties I have planned."

"Yes, Sir." Kat nodded.

"And your SOS signal if your mouth is full?" Arthur asked.

"Uh... three beats, noises, or taps in a row?" Kat asked, uncertain.

"Okay. Now move to the center of the open floor over there." Arthur pointed to the other half of the living room. The other half wasn't furnished, really. It might have had space for another sofa along the wall next to the door, but since there was already a sofa toward the outside wall, Arthur had never bothered to get a second one. Instead, the wall was blank except for the hooks they'd installed in it. The other three walls were also empty except for the doorways leading to the bathroom and the two bedrooms, respectively. That left an open square of carpet just next to the tv, leaving half the living area unfurnished, but perfect for playing games like this.

1...34567...9