Harem House - Selene Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forty-seven." Arthur whispered in her ear.

"I will only tell you the truth." Kat whimpered.

"Forty-eight." Arthur said after another.

"I will only tell you the truth." Kat said.

"Forty-nine." Arthur said and then moved his mouth to bite her neck just above her collarbone.

She squeezed her legs around his thigh and cried out as she gripped him with her entire body. "I will only tell you the truth!"

"Fifty." Arthur announced as the final blow struck her so hard she cried out and relentlessly began wiggling her hips to hump his thigh, hoping to ride what she suspected was the final spank to orgasm. She was so focused on achieving it that she forgot about her last recitation until another blow landed across her rear, and Arthur repeated his count. "Fifty." He prompted.

She kept going. She was almost there. She could feel it in her core. All she needed was a few more seconds.

"Fifty." Arthur said again, striking her harder and causing her to cry.

"Please, Sir." Kat panted. "I'm almost there. I..." She whimpered as she kept driving herself toward it by humping his thigh. "I earned this." She reminded him.

Arthur didn't respond. Instead, he spanked her again, and then again, and again, without counting. He kept the blows lighter than his last few but strong enough to drive her home as she gave up under the barrage. She pressed against him, rubbing herself on his muscular thigh instead of her hands and pressing her front against his until, finally, the clamps on her nipples broke away. With the flood of sensation, she came as they tore off, his left arm squeezing her close and his right hand spanking her relentlessly with the paddle.

It was an explosive orgasm, even by her standards. Kat felt like every muscle spasmed and contracted at once, drawing her feet off the ground and arching her back as though she would try to curl back into herself. She closed her eyes and mouth so tightly she worried she might do damage, and the scream that gurgled up from her lips pressed through her closed mouth so hard it shook her as she pressed into Arthur for comfort and relief.

Arthur held her in place without too much difficulty. He was so much stronger than her that even as she tightened and spasmed against him, bucking her hips and crying out, he held her fast and firm, increasing the orgasm's intensity as it ripped through her body.

When it was finally over, she collapsed against him like she'd suddenly gone boneless, and her entire body turned into what felt like a wet noodle. He held her, and she smiled lazily up at him through eyes that refused to open more than a fraction.

"Good girl." Arthur whispered.

The praise sent an aftershock through her body that caused her to kick her legs out and clamp her arms around him for support. He held her there, letting her come down from it all at her own pace. Finally, she looked up at him.

"I will only tell you the truth." Kat said lazily. She kissed him, slow and gentle. "I promise, Sir."

Arthur smiled. "Good." He nodded. "You learned that lesson, then?"

Kat nodded silently, keeping her movements small as she rested against him in what would have been an awkward position were it not for the post-orgasm bliss flooding every part of her body and mind. "Yes, Sir. I'll be a good girl. I promise."

Arthur smirked. "Good." He said. "Because we still have one more punishment and the rest of this session to get through." He chuckled.

Kat's eyes went wide. She looked up at him. "Yellow light." She said. "I'm gonna need a minute."

Arthur nodded. "You want to move over to the sofa for a minute?"

"No." Kat said, laying her head on his shoulder. "This is fine." She assured him. "I just need a minute."

"Okay." Arthur said as he held her. "Just let me know when you're ready to continue."

"Will do, Sir." Kat said as she closed her eyes. Surprisingly, she didn't fall asleep, even with Arthur holding her and gently stroking her back. Instead, she felt her breathing get back under control, and she slowly grew more aware that the position they were in couldn't be comfortable for Arthur as it became more uncomfortable for her. She was also keenly aware that Arthur's bulge was still pressing against her. She felt guilty, realizing he probably needed release. But then she realized that if he hadn't pushed for his own release, that was his fault. He was the dom, after all. If he wanted pleasure, he only had to say so.

"Is the punishment for teasing as intense as the punishment for lying?" Kat asked.

Arthur scoffed. "No." He assured her as he stroked her back firmly with his fingertips. "Lying is definitely the worse offense. Though, this one might seem a little harsher since I don't plan on getting you off during it."

Kat swallowed. "Okay." She said. "I'm ready."

Arthur nodded in return, kissed her on the forehead, and gently pushed her away so that she was standing up again. "Go and stand by the wall there." He pointed to the blank wall by the door, and she obeyed. She stood facing it, which gave Arthur a good look at her backside. It was dark red from the paddle marks across the center with bright red beneath and around it from his hand, which had more chance to roam. He gently touched it as he came up behind her, and she jolted a little bit but didn't protest as she closed her eyes at his touch.

"Turn around." Arthur instructed.

Kat stepped carefully to spin herself around, standing half a pace away from the wall as she faced Arthur, who stood in front of her. He'd left the paddle on the chair, but the riding crop was looped to his wrist again, and Kat kept eyeing it with worry evident on her face.

"Step back against the wall." Arthur pushed her gently on the shoulder to move her, and she followed his guiding hand until the back of her body was pressed firmly against the wall. It felt cool against her flushed skin, and although it pressed against her well-spanked ass, the coolness and firmness of the wall were like a relief to the hot red marks she could feel burned into her flesh from her Sir's hand and paddle.

"Keep your palms flat against the wall on either side of you." Arthur told her.

Kat turned her hands and pressed her palms against the wall, keeping her arms at her side. She looked up at him, confused about how he was supposed to spank her like this. It clicked in her head the moment he took the crop and pressed the leather flap at the end of it against the underside of her breast.

"This one is only ten strokes." He said as if to soothe her worries. "I will count. After each strike, you will recite: I will finish what I start. Understood?"

Kat nodded. "Yes, Sir."

"Now, ask me for your punishment." Arthur said as he stepped back and held out the crop to her.

Kat took it from him and knelt on the ground. The relief from the wall momentarily gone, she winced as she lowered her but to her heels but still offered the crop from her kneeling position even as she bowed forward and tried to keep it high across her hands. It was challenging to balance, so she had to spread her hands, one under the handle and the other under the tip.

"I deserve punishment for teasing you, Sir. Please teach me to finish what I start." She recited.

Arthur nodded and took the crop from her. "Very well. Now stand and ready yourself."

Kat stood and moved back against the wall where he'd placed her. She took a deep breath, looked at him, and nodded. "Punish me, Sir."

Arthur brought the crop down across the top of her breasts in a swat that was far lighter than she expected but still caused her tits to bounce and the sting to peel across her chest in an eye-opening flare of pain that caused her to lean forward reflexively.

"One." Arthur counted as he took her by the shoulder and pressed her back against the wall, straightening her posture again.

"I will finish what I start." Kat said through the wince of pain in her chest and the cool pressing relief of the wall on her backside.

Arthur nodded and positioned himself, raising the crop, pressing it to the front of her breasts across her nipples, drawing his hand back so that it made Kat's eyes go wide and suck in a breath. The smack across her breasts hit just above her nipples but still caused her to cry out. She folded forward again, but not as far this time, and straightened before Arthur could recite the count.

"Two." He said darkly.

"I will finish what I start." Kat said again.

The third strike hit just below her nipples, and the fourth struck the underside intentionally and made her jump up. It wasn't until he was halfway through that he struck her directly across the nipples and caused her to yell out. The sixth strike was to the top of her breasts, giving her a break. The seventh strike came from the side, and the tip of the crop struck the side of her breast; the eighth strike evened it up, coming from the other side. Then he gave her two swift smacks, one high, one low, on her breasts where red lines were starting to show where the crop had struck.

"Ten." Arthur announced.

"I will finish what I start." Kat said raggedly. "Thank you, Sir."

Arthur kissed her forehead, the easiest part of her for him to reach. "You're welcome, Brat." She closed her eyes at his kiss and took a deep breath.

"You need a minute?" Arthur asked.

She shook her head vehemently. "No. Let's get on with the rest of it so you can finish what you started." She stuck her tongue out at him. Arthur scoffed and shook his head but moved to the coffee table without hesitation and picked up some of the rope.

He held it up and showed it to her. "This is a soft cotton rope specifically designed for this kind of thing. It's not the highest-end stuff, but it's not as lacerating as some of the silk rope can be, and it ends up being more comfortable.

"Have you ever been tied with it?" Kat challenged with a raised eyebrow.

"I have to practice on someone, don't I?" Arthur scoffed.

Kat honestly hadn't thought about that. "Better not let Selene hear you say that. She'll be angry you didn't ask to use her as your test dummy."

"Let me worry about Selene." Arthur said as he unfurled the surprisingly short bundle of rope he'd picked up. He gestured for her to step forward, and she stepped away from the wall. He held out his hand and gestured to her hand, which she offered him. He turned it over and started working the rope around her wrist.

"This is a bracelet tie." Arthur explained as he worked quickly. She watched his fingers work deftly with the rope and wondered how often he'd practiced doing it this quickly. In no time, he had a bracelet around her wrist, two thick strands with a small loop hanging off the inside of the wrist. He removed his two fingers from beneath the rope and gave it a tug. It didn't tighten, but it held firm, and she looked up at him.

"Other hand." Arthur gestured, and she obeyed. He did the same thing again, and she stepped back when he suddenly knelt. "Put this foot forward." He said as he touched the inside of her right calf. She stepped forward and watched as he repeated the tie at her ankle.

"Anklet tie?" Kat asked, questioning the obvious.

"Good girl." Arthur smirked. After he finished, he tapped the inside of her other leg, and she switched it over for him.

"Versatile." Kat commented as she watched him finish off the last one. "They're like cuffs but made of rope. You could hook them, padlock them, whatever."

Arthur nodded. "Some additional rope, and I can do a lot with these." He confirmed. "They're not terribly fancy or pretty ropework but effective. And with a good harness tie could pull you into some fun positions to play with."

"That sounds tempting." Kat smirked. "Are we going to do some of that tonight?" She asked.

"Some." He confirmed. "But this is just to go over the basics for now." He reminded her. "How do they feel?"

"Looser than I expected." Kat answered honestly as she twisted her hands around and watched the loops change position as they slid around her wrists slightly. It wasn't like they would fall loose or shift up and down her arms much; it was just more open than she'd expected.

"It's so they don't cut off your circulation when I tie you into other positions. At least, not right away. Some ties have a time limit." He explained. "If you feel tingling or numbness in your fingers or anywhere else, let me know immediately. Understand? No pushing through it because you don't want to cut things short."

"Yes, Sir." Kat nodded. "I understand."

"I'm serious." Arthur warned. "I won't spank you to orgasm for disobeying that one. I will cut you off. It will be a serious violation of trust."

Kat nodded. "Yes, Sir." She said. "Thank you, Sir."

Arthur nodded. "Safety first, especially when working with ropes."

Kat nodded. "Are there safety scissors?" Kat asked.

Arthur pointed to the coffee table, where the safety scissors rested next to the rope.

"Thank you, Sir." Kat said again. "What's next?"

"Okay, this position is called a hogtie." Arthur started to explain. "Have you been to a rodeo?"

Kat frowned and shook her head. "Of course not."

"Okay." Arthur nodded. "Lay down, face down on the carpet there. Then point your toes toward the ceiling, and put your arms at your side.

Kat made a face but obeyed as she sank to her knees and lay down. She turned her head to see Arthur as he knelt beside her. He worked quick yet again, and before she knew it, her feet were up, bent as far as they would comfortably go toward her butt. Her wrists were tied together, tethered to the rope ankle cuffs with a fifth rope tied off with a knot in its center and cinched, making her roll her shoulders back and arch to lift her shoulders off the floor. Her wrists and ankles came together in a knot above the center of her back.

Her arms pointed behind her to her feet, but they were still a bit away from being able to grab her heels. She spread her legs a little, but with her ankles tied together, she only succeeded in moving her knees apart. She went to move her knees back together but found that Arthur had tightened the rope, so she couldn't. She looked back at him over her shoulder and puffed her curly hair out of her face with a huff.

"Comfortable?" Arthur asked.

Kat scoffed. "It's not terribly uncomfortable." She admitted. "But I wouldn't call it comfortable, no."

Arthur stepped away, and when he returned, he slid the new vibrator between Kat's legs. She expected him to have to click it, but he did something on his phone and turned it on. She felt the vibrator trapped between her pussy and the carpet and pressed against it even more. She couldn't tell if he had taken a picture, but she trusted him not to share it if he did. She hoped.

"How about now?" Arthur asked. She could hear the smirk in his voice without having to see it.

"Much better." Kat admitted. "Jesus. The others must have really taken care of you today if you haven't cum or broken down and fucked me yet."

Arthur scoffed. "I woke up to a blowjob." He admitted. "Mindy and Selene seemed to want to compete for who could draw it out of me and took turns using a timer."

Kat closed her eyes, picturing the scene with a surprisingly little amount of imagination necessary. She knew immediately that was something Selene had cooked up and was almost jealous that Rani had been the one to sleep next to it or wake up to be able to watch it. That feeling didn't last long, with the still warm reminder of her backside gently aching, even though the pain was significantly reduced from the pleasure buzzing away between her legs.

"But that was the only time I came today so far. Everything else has just been teasing." Arthur didn't sound sad, but Kat knew that had to be a low number compared to the number of times he'd been called on to perform over the last couple of days.

"You and Mindy didn't get up to anything in the office?" Kat challenged. It wasn't that she didn't believe him, she did, but Kat was curious about what he'd be willing to admit to getting up to, and she liked the office fantasy as Mindy described it. Picturing it as she lay here, helpless, bound, and buzzing, could only help.

"We didn't have our usual alone time at lunch." Arthur said as he started to rub Kat's backside gently with his hand. She closed her eyes and pressed the cheek of her face against the soft carpet. "Things just don't work out that way during our Tuesday and Thursday shifts, but we did sneak off to the storage closet so she could bare her ass for another thirty spanks to work off her tardiness."

Kat didn't know what he was referring to, but it sounded self-explanatory. "She didn't fuck or suck you after that?" She asked.

"Nope. Straightened her clothes, thanked me, told me she was looking forward to lunch tomorrow, gave me a wink, and headed back to her dorm while I went to the office for the rest of my shift." Arthur shrugged.

"Mmm." Kat groaned as she pressed against the vibrator again and closed her eyes.

She felt Arthur's hand wander lower, over the back of her thigh, dipping between her legs, and then her eyes opened wide as he pressed a lubed plug against her back hole. She groaned as he pushed it in and closed her eyes, drawing a deep breath as she felt it and got used to it. Several moments seemed to pass, and then Arthur turned off the vibrator.

"Please, Sir?" She asked. "I was enjoying that."

"I know." Arthur patted her thigh. "But we've got more ties to do, and I think you'll enjoy what I have in mind for the next one."

Kat pouted at him, but Arthur proved immune as he untied her. She frowned but moved her arms and legs again as he released them, letting them fall until she was lying prone on the floor, waiting for her instructions. Arthur moved around her and untied her rope wrist and ankle cuffs, fully releasing her.

She grumbled as she moved, with Arthur offering her a hand up. She stood, keeping her legs closed to keep the vibrator in. Arthur spun her around and pointed her to the chair. She looked at him, confused, and he gestured for her to sit.

"A chair tie is fairly basic but fully immobilizing." Arthur explained as Katerine sat in the chair and looked up at him. The plug pressed against her hole from the position, and she shuddered. "Spread your knees, matching your legs with each leg of the chair, and put your arms behind the back."

Kat obeyed and watched Arthur as he knelt before her and fastened her legs. She couldn't see what tie he was using, but he used some different rope that left her with a double-column tie at the top of her calf just below her knee and again at her ankle. He repeated the process on each leg, fastening each of her legs to the two forelegs of the chair. Then he moved behind her, tied off a double-column bracelet tie that he brought under the chair, and tied off one end of the rope to her left ankle tie and the other to her right ankle tie.

Arthur stepped back to admire his handiwork, and she blushed a little as his eyes lingered on her. He smirked and moved around behind her, tying a rope around her waist like a cinching belt and then tying it off to the back of the chair and the attached rope to her wrist.

"There we go." Arthur announced.

Kat frowned. "Not particularly erotic." She mused.

"No?" Arthur asked. "Can you move? Get out of it?"

Kat struggled a little to make a show of trying, but the knots held. She might be able to untie them if she tried, but from a pure struggle perspective, she wouldn't slide off the chair or escape anytime soon. "No, Sir."

"Good." Arthur nodded. "Now imagine if I turn that vibrator on high and force you to watch while I fucked your sister on that sofa over there." Arthur said as he turned the chair with her in it so she was facing the sofa.

Kat swallowed. "Sounds hot. But I could always turn my face away or refuse to open my eyes."

1...456789