All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 19'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
StolennightStolennight9 months ago

Excellent work! I hope you've been enjoying your summer holidays. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

YES!! Loved bringing Beth into the fold. That was great. So glad to have this series back up. Looking forward to what comes next.

Ash01234Ash012349 months ago

So happy your back and bringing the heat loving this story and can’t wait to see where you’ll take us!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very enjoyable story and this is another excellent instalment.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Extremely good installment, hoping for more soon.

SassyThompsonSassyThompson9 months ago

Was so happy to see this new chapter! It's super hot 🔥 thank you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Arthur must have some hidden Jedi power!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I did not expect Beth to submit that easily but the entire scene was extremely hot.

Kat's acceptance of Arthur as her Sir seemed to reach a deeper level after the most recent session of rope play. I really like her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I apologize i know it's bad manners to suggest storylines but I simply must. It'd be cool if Arthur took Mindy to like a BDSM club? Or perhaps a new character (Beth?) for whom arthur is willing share with other men; that'd be funny, going from virgin to sex with numerous basically anonymous men in one night. And of course, I can't wait to see what kind of Housewarming Gifts Selene devises for Arthur when they finally move into the house.

SirKevinSirKevin8 months ago

I deeply appreciate Arthur's clarification/ aftercare discussion with Beth. I value everyone I'm involved with, and want them to pursue what makes them happy. I'm not available for marriage or exclusivity, and if they can accept that, then we can build something. My harem is a little smaller than his, but I appreciate that he's building his ethically.

samm1973samm19737 months ago

excellent story looking forward to the next installment!

ClearmuseClearmuse21 days ago

Great stuff. Obviously some a bit contrived but we're here to fantasize!

SirAeghannSirAeghann21 days agoAuthor

Clearmuse, there is some fantasy element to it yeah, and I wanted to mirror some of those really contrived office scenes and twist things up a bit. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES