All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 20'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ArrogantArrogant7 months ago

Definitely would sign up for a Patreon!

StolennightStolennight7 months ago

Excellent work as usual SirAeghann

Question: "Rani raised her hand in apology as of backing away but kissed the other side of Arthur's knock, " <- Is that suppose to say Arthur's cock ?

SirAeghannSirAeghann7 months agoAuthor

Yes, yes it is. Don't know how that made it past me and the editor. Lol. I'll see if I can re-upload a fixed version.

KeeperonKeeperon7 months ago

Sensational installment. Kelly needs to take her mistress role for a test drive.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 stars as always! Absolutely love this series!

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwusses7 months ago

So great! I look forward to the camaraderie between the ladies growing. Can’t wait until next month.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadger7 months ago

Great chapter! A bit slow at first but I think needed for some time to revisit all the girls, and especially Kelly. Love the idea of her learning to be mistress. Still hoping for Kat to experiment a bit more. I liked the freeze on new members…the boss was part of a fun fantasy and cool if we see more of her but focusing on the core group is best. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DDRaptorDDRaptor7 months ago

absolutely delightful, as it has been from the start. You managed to make a logistics meeting interesting and full of sexual tension and damn if that's not impressive!

SassyThompsonSassyThompson7 months ago

I always enjoy your installments! Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lovely to see how the different girls in the harem have all started to find their places with Arthur and with each other. Not to mention the both ultra hot and sweet tender sex.

JMChicagoJMChicago7 months ago

Great chapter...I really enjoyed getting to see the girls interact with each other. The neighbor was a great turn showing them all as human and pulling back in earlier chapters. I cannot wait till the next installment!

JohnSimmsJohnSimms7 months ago

I really appreciate the actual harem meeting. The women coming together and becoming a caring group enabling each other in order to build this poly relationship was necessary. The fact that it wasn't boring and gave us insights to their characters is a tribute to your writing. Looking forward to Katelyn relating to some harem members and Kelly's night with Arthur. Thanks!

Ash01234Ash012347 months ago

I loved this chapter the harem coming together and seeing the side insecure side of Kelly along with her growth into the group as they define there positions can’t wait for the next to come!

keeptrackofpornkeeptrackofporn7 months ago

I appreciate chapters that feel slice of life and serve to help you outline what's coming up. Thanks for writing, and please don't burn yourself out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

2 episodes of game of thrones are like 2 hours. Other than that perfect

ClearmuseClearmuse17 days ago

Great self awareness coming through for several folk here, and communication.

SirAeghannSirAeghann17 days agoAuthor

Clearmuse, thank you! I find communication essential and it's a great way to get to know the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES