All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 22'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
StolennightStolennight5 months ago

Thanks for the story. Good way to end it on a cliffhanger. Nice to see a little chaos being thrown about.

DDRaptorDDRaptor5 months ago

magnificent as always

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh shit, I hope this doesn't turn into a tragedy.

This is a cruel cliff to leave us on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A cliffhanger and I need to wait another month for the next part? Seems you like to torture us as much as Arthur likes to torture his girls.

Merry Christmas if it applies and a happy new year

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwusses5 months ago

So great! Now we have to wait… goodness. I love getting to know the characters more and I’m loving the interaction and camaraderie between the ladies.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Honestly, this series is one of the best pieces of fiction I've read, let alone erotic fiction! Engaging, great descriptions, realistic dialogue, the whole shebang! My only criticisms are probably the poor diversity of male characters (besides Arthur, all are either jealous, assholes or gay. But its harem fiction so maybe that's the point idk), and the fact that Arthur is an absolute knob (perfect in every way but too humble and cute-nervous to pick up on it). I think the problem for me is that it's so good as writing otherwise that its like an uncanny valley; these things pull me out of the immersion because I want to slam Arthur's head in a car door... But yeah, I didn't think it was possible for smut to reach this level of quality! Keep up the good work, interested to see where it goes next!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loving this series so far. I just hope Mindy isn’t part of the “look out” cliffhanger…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am becoming attached to this group and love reading each new part in their story. I hope Katelyn is alright but she should be with her posse of helpers.

TachonTachon5 months ago

Love this storie and series, but damn having to wait for another month for the action is harsh... Merry Christmas and happy new year anyway!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246015 months ago

Well, here we are. In a story you began three years ago, you’ve published 132 pages and 425,000 words (if the Literotica word count can be believed). That’s more than 2.5 times the length of THE GREAT GATSBY.

AND WE HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN TO THE TITULAR “HAREM HOUSE”.

I began reading after your November posting, and have read the equivalent of multiple novels.

I’m going to take a break.

I understand that you have a life away from Literotica, and this story is freely given from you.

But I guess Netflix has conditioned me to expect content what I want it.

I am not going to wait for each individual posting over the next possible several years? I am not a patient man.

Please do us the favor of putting the word “finale” into the last submission. Then, I’ll go back and skim the first 22 chapters and pick up from there.

I am enjoying this saga immensely. Quite frankly, I skimmed through the sex scenes to find what is happening with the characters. You are doing an excellent job of realistic character development within the framework of this bizarre world.

I do have one request, however. Please stop explaining what’s happened previously in the story in every chapter. Not only is a redundant, it’s annoying. We’ve been reading for 20+ chapters, why do you need to review why the girls have their current nicknames this far in?

If you’re doing that because you are lackluster in your updates, that’s on you, but not the reader. Please spare us the redundancy

SirAeghannSirAeghann5 months agoAuthor

Rapierwit,

I apologize for the redundancy. I do it for some things just in case someone reads the chapters out of order. With serialized fiction like this each chapter might be someone’s first chapter of they find it in New or in the top ten, so I try and drop a line to explain things without having an entire "the story thus far" section at the beginning of each chapter. Maybe I should just leave the need to know facts on my profile, and skip it in the chapters. That's a fair critique and I'll consider it.

If it helps, maybe think of the series as a series of novels rather than one long one, or even a tv series. I'm sorry it's tested your patience, but they will get to the house eventually! If you're waiting for a finale though, it might be a while. I plan on writing this series until I run out of story, which isn't likely with these characters. So who knows, it might go on for another three, four, seven, or even ten years. Hopefully I'll improve my craft with each chapter.

Thank you for your critique!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really really good. But a cliffhanger? Boooooo :)

LordkalvenLordkalven5 months ago

Well all I can say is awesome. As to the people that want to complain about added info. Then just skip it and read past it as I do. For our Author great story. I hope we can see another chapter very soon after the new year. Hard to keep up with all the long running g stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh man playing with other girls during Kelly's night probably isn't the greatest idea without talking about it before hand. Not really the one on one time promised.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really love these series. So much that I’m not going to get too mad at you over a cliffhanger ;).

If you don’t mind some technical feedback, though… set the love language stuff aside. It’s a baseless idea put forth by an unqualified author based on his observations of a small and homogenous group of people that’s been thoroughly debunked by multiple, more comprehensive studies.

More importantly in a BDSM-themed story with elements of CNC and edge play, ‘The Five Love Languages’ and its companion materials are pretty awful on matters of consent. Chapman advocates for people whose “love language” is physical touch to just give it, whether they want to to or not, because it’s what their partner needs.

SassyThompsonSassyThompson4 months ago

I'm very much enjoying this series and appreciate you sharing your talent with us. I do miss the frequent steamy scenes but I also get that to have more character development, some things have to be reduced. Arthur having "Megan" carry his laundry out in his apartment complex was extremely HOT!

BreathcontrollerBreathcontroller4 months ago

Really like who the series… I can always repeat what everybody else is already saying, but… When’s the next episode?

ClearmuseClearmuse23 days ago

Exciting times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES