Harem House - Selene Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kind of like that." Arthur admitted. "Yeah."

"Sure." Kelly winked at him.

"What about sensory deprivation?" Arthur asked. "Blindfolds, noise-canceling headphones?"

Kelly devoted considerable mental energy to that question. "Well, I've worn blindfolds to bed before, but that was to help me sleep. So, possibly? But there's a good chance a blindfold will make me fall asleep instead of making me hot."

Arthur made a note on the doc on his phone.

"With spanking, do you enjoy impact play of any other kind? Breast-slapping, face-slapping, that kind of thing?

"I'm honestly not sure, " she admitted. "I'd be willing to try, but face-slapping might be risky. Instinct might take over, and I might-" She punched the air with one arm, a quick jab that showed her potential violence if triggered. "You won't want to explain that bruising, will you?" she asked Arthur.

Arthur laughed. "Okay." He said. "What about gags? Have you ever worn any?"

"I don't mind gagging on your cock." Kelly said with a smug smirk, which got the reaction she hoped for, and she giggled in response. "I've never tried anything else, so maybe? My jaw might get tired, though."

"How might you feel being degraded or humiliated? If I were to call you names or be misogynistic toward you?" Arthur asked. He was curious. She took her time thinking over each question, imagining a scenario where it happened, and gauging her potential reactions to the events. The pattern continued with this question.

"If the humiliation fits the scenario, like tonight, then I think it'd add to the escapism and arousal." Kelly admitted. "But in everyday life, I love how you treat me. I love it when you open my car door or pull out my chair. When you act like an old-fashioned gentleman. That's one of the traits I love about you. So don't change that unless we're doing a roleplay or something."

"Noted." Arthur said. He had to keep himself from getting distracted by her use of the word love, which made his heart skip. He finished the note and smiled, and Kelly smiled back at him.

"How about being wrapped up? Totally immobilized?" Arthur asked.

Kelly considered the question, then shrugged. "I guess that might depend on what else you were doing to me." She realized. "Like, if I'm all wrapped up tight with a vibe between my legs or something, that'd be super-fucking hot." She raised her hands to illustrate a scale being knocked out of balance. "But if you just wrap me up in tinfoil or something and walk away, that would piss me off."

Arthur made the Boy Scout sign. "I promise not to wrap you up in tinfoil, even if you are a snack."

Kelly laughed.

"I appreciate that." Kelly bowed her head.

"What about consensual non-consent?" Arthur asked.

Kelly looked confused. "Can you ask that again, but make sense?"

Arthur looked apologetic. "Consensual non-consent is when, well, when people agree ahead of time that the other has the power to fuck them, regardless of whether they consent in the scene."

Kelly appeared to ponder the definition.

"I'm sure I'm butchering that definition." Arthur admitted. "But it's... well, exactly what it sounds like. We'd be playing out non-consent, but as part of a roleplay, you consent to ahead of time. Admittedly, non-consent is not my personal thing, but some people find the idea arousing."

Kelly appeared to understand but still had a question. "If non-consent's not your thing, why ask?" Kelly asked.

"Well, because it might be your thing, and if that's your thing, I'll do it for you." Arthur explained.

"Wait." Kelly held up a hand to stop him. "You wouldn't ask me to do something I didn't want to, right?"

Arthur shook his head to indicate he wouldn't.

"So why would I make you do something you don't want?" Kelly asked. "What are your answers to these questions?" She asked. "What's your kink list?"

Arthur smirked. "There are activities I'm willing to do that I wouldn't seek out and a few that are hard limits for me; I won't give you the option. We can discuss that later." He assured her. "For now, let's finish yours."

Kelly made a dissatisfied harumph but waited for him to continue.

"So, consensual non-consent?" Arthur asked.

"If it's part of a scene..." Kelly hesitated. "No, even then, I don't think I could. I don't mind you getting turned on and fucking me whenever you want, but I don't want to pretend to not want you to fuck me. I love our little role plays, but I don't like the idea of roleplaying rape."

"That's okay." Arthur assured her. "Some people enjoy that scenario, others don't. I try not to judge."

"Does somebody in the harem want it?" Kelly asked, surprised. "Who?"

Arthur shook his head. "You'll have to talk to them."

"Oh, I will." Kelly assured him. "I'm going to ask them all about their and your kinks now that I realize so many options are on the list."

Arthur chuckled. "Well, on that note - what are your thoughts on domestic chores and servitude as a means of play?"

"I love that idea." Kelly said immediately.

"Yeah?" Arthur asked, just to be sure.

Kelly nodded fiercely. "Yeah."

Arthur smiled, then looked back at his list. "Okay. How about being treated as if you were an object? If I were to use you as a footstool or table?"

Kelly considered the scenario. "I mean, I'd do it." She realized. "But I wouldn't orgasm from pretending to be a footstool." She admitted. "So if that gets you off, then sure, but left to my own devices, I'd rather serve you coffee as your wife than your coffee table."

"Makes sense." Arthur smirked, distracted by the mental image of Kelly in a bridal veil and little else holding a cup of coffee. "How do you feel about showing off your body? Exhibitionism?"

"I'm proud of the work I put into my body and my results. So, honestly? I'd be fine as long as everyone is a consenting adult." She shrugged. "I've flashed a person or two on a dare before."

Arthur kept making notes as they continued. "And you seemed okay with the girls watching us the other night."

"Oh, I'm fine with the harem." Kelly said. "I'm pretty comfortable with them. Especially after Wednesday."

"That's good news for me." Arthur joked, making Kelly smirk and give him another wink. "So you'd enjoy group sex?" He asked.

"With that group? Yeah." Kelly nodded. "Or do you mean, like, with strangers?"

"Both, I suppose." Arthur shrugged. Both were essential questions.

"With the harem and you, I enjoy the group sex aspect." Kelly assured him. "Strangers, not so much. You could take one of the other girls to the local orgy."

Arthur thought that was a reasonable request. "What do you think about surrendering your control of choice to me?" Arthur asked. "Me telling you what to wear or do?"

Kelly pondered over this one for a few long moments. "Not that I want you to abuse your authority, but having you approve my outfit yesterday was hot. That turned me on much more than I thought it might. So, if we were playing a housewife scenario or something, then yeah. I'd like that. More than I should, maybe."

"There are no 'shoulds' in kink." Arthur declared. "You like what you like, and that's okay. No shame from me or anyone in the harem." He waited a moment and then continued. "What about wax play? Or ice-cube play?" Arthur asked.

"Hot wax?" Kelly asked. "That should be okay. I've waxed before and can't imagine wax play would be more painful than that."

"It's not." Arthur said. "Wax for BDSM play has a lower melting point than typical candles and is not meant for hair removal."

"Oh." Kelly looked thoughtful. "That might be fun then." She said.

Arthur agreed; it might be fun. "I'll add wax play to the list of things to try." He added it to the list. "How about pain in general?" Arthur asked.

"Am I turned on by pain?" She asked. "Not really, though I have a pretty high pain tolerance. With spanking, I think I prefer the ordeal more than the pain - the general scenario over the specific pain, if that makes sense." She sounded uncertain and looked to Arthur for reassurance.

"You are making sense so far, I promise." Arthur did his best to assure her. After a pause, he asked: "So... hair pulling, yea or nay?"

"Hair pulling is sexy?" Kelly asked. She did her best to sound surprised but with a note of sarcasm in her question that Arthur missed.

"It can be." Arthur assured her.

Kelly laughed again. "We'll have to see."

"Any thoughts on being choked?" Arthur asked.

"I'm not sure." Kelly admitted. "I've seen choking in porn and read depictions in books, but I'm not sure if suffocating would turn me on in real life."

"Is it something you want to try or skip?" Arthur asked. "Don't feel pressured to try for my sake." He assured her.

"Do you enjoy choking?" Kelly asked.

Now, it was Arthur's turn to appear thoughtful. "I'm aroused by the sense of power and control over you that it gives me. It's also supposed to heighten your pleasure if done correctly." He answered as honestly as possible. "But if it's on your no list, then that's one less thing to remember to do in the heat of the moment." Arthur weighed the options and then shrugged. "So I win either way."

Kelly smiled coyly at him and returned to rubbing his feet. "Let's leave choking on the try list then and see what I think. I might enjoy surrendering that power and control."

"Speaking of control, would you appreciate me ordering you to do things?" Arthur asked.

"Like, you giving me orders?" Kelly considered. "It's hot."

"What if the shoe was on the other foot? What was your reaction to giving orders the other night?" Arthur asked.

Kelly contemplated that, too. "That was hot too." She admitted. "I kind of..." She looked away, embarrassment blushing her cheeks.

"Don't get shy on me now." Arthur groaned. "What were you going to say?"

"Nothing." Kelly shook her head.

"Really aiming for that spanking, huh?" Arthur smirked. "I'll put you over my knee for lying if you don't tell me." It wasn't an empty threat; they could imagine the scenario together.

Kelly bit her lip. "Well, now I want to make you put me over your knee." She hit his foot with a light slap. "You can't say things like that and not follow through!"

"Later." Arthur promised. "I want to finish the list before we play. Now, tell me what you were saying." His tone shifted to inform her she was on the edge with her decision. If she pressed into her refusal, she might enjoy being made to regret her insistence.

Arthur gave her an expectant expression.

"I was just going to say I liked leading the harem." She said. "I got a kick out of it."

"Dominating the others turns you on?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, Sir." Kelly said. "Kind of, but don't think that means I'm not wifey material." She blurted. "I liked being a Mistress to them, but I prefer submitting to you - if that makes any sense. And I still get nervous whenever they call me Mistress."

"You make perfect sense." Arthur said in a steady, soothing tone. "You might be a switch."

The word meant little to Kelly, but she nodded and looked at her hands. She remained silent and waited for Arthur to explain.

"Are you familiar with the term?" Arthur asked.

"Not at all." Kelly confessed. "But I trust you."

"It means you might enjoy switching between being submissive and dominant." Arthur said. He smiled softly and checked her answers so far against his list. "Now, what is your perspective on me having control over your body, such as dictating how to cut your hair or where to shave? How do you feel regarding forced shaving?"

"I thought you wanted me to grow out my bush?" Kelly asked, confused.

"A bush would suit you." He said to assure her. "But that was my advice before. With this, it would be my decision."

"I might prefer it being your decision." Kelly admitted. "It's one less thing I have to worry over. It takes out the guesswork, and then you'll definitely appreciate my appearance, bush, hairstyle, clothes, or whatever. Your deciding for me removes my anxiety over whether I look good to you. Though, I hope you'll be smart enough to consider my preferences."

"I adore your style." He'd never considered that Kelly might be anxious over his opinion of her wardrobe or appearance. Kelly was the most stunning woman he'd ever met and the hottest girl on campus, in his opinion. Lynn was the only person she might be second to, but his hatred for Lynn would never allow him to admit that. Her insecurities sounded preposterous to Arthur. He had no idea how someone so strong and lovely could hesitate or second-guess herself, but he restrained himself from laughing it off or teasing her.

"But how far does that control go?" Kelly asked. She raised an eyebrow to show her curiosity in the matter. She could only wonder how far Arthur would push his authority.

"What do you mean?" Arthur looked up from his phone as he asked.

"Your control over my appearance and stuff. Do I have to get a tattoo if you want me to?" Kelly asked.

"I wouldn't make you get a tattoo." Arthur said. Selene had suggested that idea before, but he hoped she was joking. He preferred his women naked, eventually. The perk of jewelry and lingerie was that they could remove them.

"What if I wanted a tattoo, but you didn't want me to get one?" Kelly asked. "What if I take a little control back?"

"Then you use a safe word, red light or yellow light, to inform me, and you take control back. It's no big deal." Arthur said.

"Okay." Kelly said. Her expression turned thoughtful. "Okay."

"What are your thoughts on playing with toys?" Arthur asked.

"Like... action figures?" Kelly sounded very confused. "Is that a kink?"

Arthur laughed. He took his time controlling his laughter because Kelly's confused expression so perfectly matched her tone that she sent him into a fit.

"What's so funny?" Kelly asked, giving his foot a squeeze.

"I meant sex toys." Arthur squeezed out through his laughter. "Not kid's toys."

"Oh!" Kelly joined him in his laughter then. "That makes a lot more sense. I don't know, honestly." She answered as her laughter turned into a comfortable smile. "I think I prefer the personal touch, but I'm not opposed to using them."

"How about using them on others?" Arthur asked. "Like if I had you spank one of the girls with a paddle or fuck them with a strap-on?"

Kelly imagined Selene naked, bent over her lap, a raised paddle in Kelly's hand that she brought down on Selene's round cheeks. Meanwhile, Arthur watched from a chair in the corner and corrected her form. The idea was pretty hot. Then she imagined strapping on a dildo, double-sided, and taking Selene from behind while Arthur fucked her face.

Both scenarios had their merits.

"Yeah, I could be into that." Kelly admitted. "I'm willing to try, anyway."

"Good girl." Arthur said, which made Kelly blush and bite her lip.

"This list feels long." Kelly complained. "Are we almost done?"

"Almost." Arthur answered. "Just a few more things to check."

"Any limits on what you'll do sexually?" Arthur asked. "Anything you don't want to try, either from experience or something you've seen in porn that killed the mood?"

Kelly had to mull over the question and run through the scenarios. Eventually, she had a concise but incomplete list. "I uh... I'm not into knives or needles, anything that pierces the skin. Also, I'm not into blood or vampires."

Arthur understood that, though mentioning vampires made him raise an eyebrow.

"Is there anything that specifically turns you on?" Arthur asked.

Kelly once again considered her response before speaking. Finding the words took her a minute, but she eventually decided what to say.

"I enjoy playing wife to you." She admitted. "Not pretending that we're married, though, that's part of the fantasy, but taking care of you in simple ways. Being domestic with you is hot foreplay and absolutely turns me on. If that-"

"It makes sense." Arthur assured her. "And I love that you enjoy that. I enjoy playing husband to you, coming home to you, and taking comfort in you. It's nice." He had only his former relationship to compare to, but Lori had never been the domestic type. Not the way Kelly was.

Kelly blushed. She was glad he understood and said nothing to belittle her for wanting what she wanted. Even if they were just pretending. Quiet moments like this? Sitting on the sofa together, talking, laughing, listening, and touching each other comfortably? Domesticity was bliss. Their conversation had her excitedly awaiting their plans for the evening.

"Last question." Arthur promised. "Are you comfortable playing with bodily fluids, like cum? I don't play with pee or scat."

"Am I comfortable with cum?" Kelly asked. She emphasized the first syllable of 'comfortable' for the pun.

Arthur laughed but pressed onward. "Are you okay with facials, being ordered to swallow cum, or if I cum inside you?" Arthur asked. He had an inkling of that being acceptable, considering their history together.

"I'm not aroused by the texture on my skin." Kelly admitted. "But I'm fine if you shoot your load on me. I much prefer it in me, though. Like, in my-" She gestured.

"Pussy?" Arthur supplied.

Kelly chuckled and nodded. She hadn't been able to produce a word besides "womb," and she didn't want to scare him. She was on birth control, but if things progressed well with Arthur, she could imagine plenty of futures with him that involved him trying to put a baby in her. His being a good, strong husband and a caring, loving father was an imagined scenario she found enticing on a carnal level. Watching Arthur demonstrate good paternal instincts, she bit her lip just imagining the scene.

"You okay?" Arthur asked. "It looked like I lost you for a second." He laughed as she snapped out of her 'off in another world' expression.

"Yeah. Sorry." She smirked. "So we're done? That's the entire checklist?"

"That's it." Arthur said. "You remember the safewords?"

"Yellow light, which I suppose is a softer stop than red light?" Kelly asked.

Arthur nodded his approval. "Good girl."

Kelly smiled. "Does that mean I can get changed?"

Arthur laughed. "Go on." He nodded. "You want the bathroom or second bedroom?"

"Bathroom. It has a mirror." Kelly decided.

Arthur nodded and watched as Kelly stood up, stopped to kiss him on her way past, then took up her overnight bag and disappeared into the bathroom. Then she returned, grabbed her garment bag, and disappeared again.

Arthur chuckled, and amused himself with his phone while Kelly got changed.

~~~

Rani, Kat, Selene, and Katelyn were in their corner booth closest to the bar. Rani was on her third drink, and Kat was drinking water after finishing her first. Now, on her second drink, Selene focused more on the music and the band than the others. Katelyn was on her fourth drink and wasn't paying attention to the band. She scanned the men in the bar, still hunting for the face she'd seen outside.

Rani noticed and spoke up. "He's not here; he bailed when he saw you come in."

Katelyn frowned. She supposed she should feel grateful that Sean and whatever slut he was with now weren't here to ruin her night. Nevertheless, she was deprived of the opportunity to spoil his evening, which was unacceptable.

"Good." Kat said as she put her hand over Katelyn's. "Don't think about him." She nodded toward the bar. "What about any of these guys? Some of them look okay."

People crowded the bar. They weren't the only women or even the only single women, but many were coupled up, and some were older. A few single guys were at the bar, but they ranged in age from college peers to retirement age. It was all a gamble. Some were obnoxious, shouting requests or commentary at the band, and others were fine, chatting away with their friends.

"What type of guy do you prefer?" Rani asked. She was the least familiar with Katelyn but also the most direct and adventurous of Katelyn's three companions. "Older, younger, tall, short?"

1...345678