Harem House - Selene Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tall." Katelyn said immediately. "I don't mind a mature guy, but not too old."

"Half his age plus seven?" Rani asked. She explained when the girls at her booth looked at her with expressions that only spoke of confusion. "That's a common rule for dating someone younger. Half your age, plus seven, so, in your case, we're searching for a guy no older than twenty-eight?"

Katelyn shrugged. Determining ages by sight was difficult, but she could see a few she deemed acceptable. No one jumped out at her, though. She saw no one handsome and single who would make college athlete Sean jealous.

"What about him?" Rani nudged Katelyn and pointed. "He's cute."

"He's thirty-five, easy." Kat said. A reproachful tone colored her voice.

"So?" Rani shrugged. "It's more of a guideline, and it's not like she wants to be his new girlfriend, just have fun for the night, right?"

Kat shrugged. Rani had a valid point but couldn't argue much as the vibe restarted. Whatever Arthur and Kelly were doing, she hoped he was having fun alternating between them with his remote control over the vibes they wore.

Kelly approving Arthur playing on his phone during their date surprised Kat, but maybe he'd programmed something? Or did a setting in the app let him set a timer? She didn't know, but Arthur was frustrating her. Not in a negative way, necessarily, but in a-- and the vibrator was off again. She wished it had stayed on long enough to get her off already. The damned toy kept coming on, turning her on, getting her worked up, and then cutting her off. This was torture. She would prefer a hundred spanks with a studded paddle than another half hour of this.

Selene and Rani were enjoying themselves far more. A small smile appeared on Rani's face, and she closed her eyes as if she were appreciating the music and enjoying herself. Kat was sure she was enjoying the vibrator more than the music.

The music wasn't as cliche as Rani expected. She was smiling and bopping her head with the rhythm. The drummer was laying down danceable beats. Their bassist was talented, and the lead guitarist was skilled with finger-picking. The lead singer was cute, though not in Arthurian shape. Still, he was a trained singer, which was hot, but with his southern twang accent and tight jeans? He was a good package.

"What about the band?" Kat asked. "Selene, you said you knew someone in the band?"

Selene nodded. "That's Caleb." She pointed to the singer. "A friend of mine from theater club." She explained.

"He's cute." Katelyn suggested.

"He's gay." Selene shrugged.

"Damn." Kat said. "He is kinda cute, and that accent could be hot."

"It's uh..." Selene didn't have the heart to tell her the accent was fake. In his natural environment, Caleb was flamboyant, gay, and from the northern Midwest. "It's okay." She shrugged.

"What about the rest of the band?" Rani asked as she mentally returned to the world.

It was Selene's turn to close her eyes and then open them to resume conversing with some difficulty. "No idea." She admitted. "I think the drummer is local but doesn't go to our school. I know I've seen the guitarist around campus, playing his guitar in the quad to pick up chicks."

The girls chuckled at that. No one could discern where the stereotype started, but somehow, guys picked up the myth and ran. Every year, there was a guy who expected playing his guitar around campus like a modern troubadour could woo his choice of women. The inexplicable thing was it sometimes worked.

"The bass player?" Katelyn asked. "He's tall and... if he shaved that goatee, he might be kinda cute."

"His hair is gross." Rani commented. "Who wears long hair that way?"

"He should be in a screamo band instead of a country music band." Kat said.

Selene shrugged. "They play different kinds of music, helps them get gigs." Caleb had talked to her about the band before.

"Hey, wait." Rani said. She sat up straight. "New blood." She nodded behind Selene and Katelyn to the front door.

Several guys their age, with familiar faces from campus, entered. The guys hadn't dressed for the bar; they wore sports jerseys, t-shirts, and hoodies, but only a few appeared like they might play. They were fans, having just come from a game they wanted to celebrate.

"Which one do you want?" Rani asked Katelyn.

Katelyn checked them over as they approached the bar and examined their faces to see if any had a dangerous or creepy presence. Then she studied their bodies, or what she could see of them, as they got closer. Then she peered at their backsides as they arrived at the bar and ordered their drinks.

"Number four looks cute." Katelyn ventured.

"Hm..." Rani sized him up. "Pretty sure I've fucked him."

"Was he any good?" Katelyn asked.

Rani snorted. "He was... okay." Now that she reflected on it, she was sure she had the right guy. They'd fucked last semester, maybe January or February. The guy was average-sized and an average lay. He exerted minimal effort and assumed lasting a few minutes in the missionary position made him good at sex. His foreplay game was okay but nothing special. He was an excellent kisser but didn't go down on her or offer after she blew him, which was a massive strike in her book. "Three or four out of ten."

"Ten being..." Katelyn prompted.

Rani glanced over at Selene and winked. Selene, Kat, and Rani giggled.

"He's that good?" Katelyn asked.

"When you were fuckin' Sean, did he ever give a fuck whether or not you came?" Rani asked bluntly.

The question surprised Katelyn, but she considered the question. "I mean. Yeah."

"Yeah, like he enthusiastically dove into the foreplay and made sure you came? Or yeah, like he asked you if you came after he finished and praised himself when you lied?" Rani asked with an eyebrow raised in challenge.

Rani's frank, no-bs approach startled Katelyn, but Kat and Selene were getting more used to her now, and Selene smiled at Katelyn to encourage her. Kat sipped her water and noticed one newcomer glancing at their table. He was the big guy (big as in tall, broad, and a little thick but in an ape-ish way) in the hoodie. And unless she was mistaken, he was now staring.

"The... the latter, I guess." Katelyn confessed. "But I wasn't always lying." She added quickly.

"Did he ever ask you what one of your sexual fantasies was and then act it out with you even if it wasn't his favorite thing?" Selene asked. "And did he do that so well you can finish yourself in a minute or two just remembering it?" Lost in the memory, she bit her lip, closed her eyes, and reveled, showing little concern for their judgment.

"I mean..." Katelyn didn't have to ponder that one. "No."

"Did he respect your boundaries, admit when he's wrong, when he's fucked up, and actually work to be better?" Kat asked, surprising Katelyn that she was even joining in on this.

"No." Katelyn admitted.

"He's that good." Rani nodded. "And that's not counting the kinky shit we do or the fun with two or more of us with him. I didn't even know if I'd enjoy the kinky shit, but fuck if I didn't cum the hardest I ever have. The night I spent with him and Mindy? Or the night we all spent together? Those are in my masturbation memory banks for life."

Selene made a show of sipping her drink with all the innocence of a fallen angel.

Kat sputtered into her water as though something unseen had poked her right when she'd gone to take a sip, but she recovered.

"You okay?" Katelyn asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Kat assured her, wiping the spilled water from the table with a napkin.

"Hey, three o'clock." Rani said as one guy broke off from the group and approached their booth.

The hoodie-clad larger guy approached the table and smiled at them. His teeth were perfect, and his face was cute. A little round, but round as in soft-edged rather than pudgy. He had muscles, but he was swole, his muscles covered by a layer of healthy body fat. He glanced at Kat as he approached, and she met his gaze by accident.

"Hey." He said. "My name's Terry. Can I buy you a drink?"

Rani, Selene, and Katelyn looked at Kat, who appeared surprised they were staring at her. She looked confused and then stared up at the big guy.

"Me?" She asked, pointing to herself. Clearly, she believed he should be directing that question toward Rani, Katelyn, or Selene.

"Yeah." Terry nodded. "What's your name?" He asked and waited. He showed patience in the silence that followed his inquiry.

Kat continued to look surprised.

"Her name's Kat." Selene supplied. She smiled to be polite, but the smile was hollow. The more she imagined the scenario, the more she disliked the idea of Katerine, or Rani, finding someone else tonight. After all, they were here for Katelyn, and their collars meant something.

Kat nodded. "Yeah." She said. "My name's Kat."

"Why don't you go to the bar and tell the bartender what you'd like to drink?" Rani suggested, oblivious to Selene's expressions, trying to warn her to shut up. "And Terry here can buy it for you. Use the walk to get acquainted." She was trying to be helpful.

For all her intelligence, Kat gaped, trying to remember whether language existed.

Terry seemed very interested in her answer and smiled, his lips pressed together, realizing the awkwardness.

"Uh..." Kat turned toward Rani, who nodded her encouragement. "Yeah. Sure." She said, still confused. "No, wait-" She turned her head back and forth between Rani and Selene. "I have a boyfriend."

Rani shrugged. "You have an open relationship with a man." She said. "It's not the same thing."

"Oh." Terry appeared disappointed. "I'm not... I'm not trying to step in on someone else's uh... relationship. I just thought you were cute, and I should take a shot. You know?"

Kat blushed a deep red and looked away.

"It's the first time someone's tried to pick her up at a bar." Selene explained to Rani, who seemed worried.

"Really?" Terry asked. He then had the decency to look surprised he'd said that out loud.

Rani's heart melted for the guy. She usually didn't go for guys like him, but that was cute. "You can get a drink with him if you want to." Rani assured her.

Kat considered her options and then studied Terry. Kat examined his cute face and hopeful eyes. Yet, she pictured someone else when she imagined drinking with a guy. All she could do was dwell on her dinner at the restaurant with Arthur, a proper date. The memory amplified their connection. They were more in her mind than before.

She could feel the collar against her throat when she swallowed. The tension against her throat made her recall the time she came so hard she forgot to breathe and passed out. She had a boyfriend, a sir, and she couldn't look at this guy, Terry, without imagining Arthur. Her accepting a drink from him wouldn't be fair. She would just be leading him on and giving him hope for results she didn't want.

Kat shook her head, causing her blonde curls to bounce. "I'm sorry. I have a boyfriend. Thank you, though."

Terry nodded. "It's okay." He said. "Your boyfriend's a lucky guy. Have a nice night." He turned away and headed back to his group of friends.

Rani examined Kat, who was still blushing, nervous, and gripping the table like her life depended on- oh. Rani realized the problem when buzzing started between her legs. Kat had been getting buzzed the entire time through that exchange, a different buzz than those who were enjoying their alcohol.

Selene reached over and squeezed Kat's hand in approval. She didn't know what caused Kat to stand firm in having a boyfriend, but she intended to ask later when they were alone. Still, Selene was proud of Kat and excited about what this meant for them. Katelyn must see herself as more than Arthur's sidepiece to Selene. Kat and Arthur were developing feelings for each other beyond sexual chemistry. The idea excited Selene, and she happily wiggled in her seat as she squeezed Kat's hand. Kat blushed and kept her gaze on the table but squeezed her sister's hand.

Rani missed the exchange. She looked at Katelyn and nodded in Terry's direction. "Well, what do you think?" She asked. "If you don't fuck him, I will."

Katelyn chuckled. "Don't you have a boyfriend too?"

"Open relationship." Rani said. "So yes, but I can fuck whoever I want. And that guy? He was nice, clean, polite, and respectful, which is a rarity, and I could climb him like a mountain."

Katelyn laughed. "If you want him..."

Rani shrugged. "I could take him or leave him. You're the one who wants to get laid tonight, and he's the best candidate."

"Alright." Katelyn said after a moment. "How do I get his attention?"

"Do you want the cute way or direct way?" Rani asked.

"Cute way." Katelyn answered. "I don't want you yelling his name across the bar."

Rani gave her a guilty smile. "Go up, say, 'Hey, my name is Katelyn,' and ask if you can buy him a drink."

Katelyn laughed. "So exactly what he did?"

Rani nodded. "In reverse, but yeah. It's cute." She shrugged. "And in my experience, guys like a girl who makes the first move. Though, assertiveness can be risky when he's with other guys. Be careful not to emasculate him. Vibe check them on your way up. If you sense his friends are old-fashioned, ask him if he wants to buy you a drink instead of offering to buy him one."

"Okay." Katelyn agreed. "Sure, I'll do it."

"You got this." Rani slid out of the booth so Katelyn could get out.

Katelyn slid out, her bare thighs squeaked against the leather. She turned to face the table and adjusted her outfit. Rani, Selene, and Kat gave her the thumbs up.

They watched from their booth as Katelyn walked across the floor to the group of guys, where it was Terry's turn to look like a deer in the headlights. His friends elbowed him and egged him on to answer her. Selene and Kat high-fived as Terry and Katelyn walked to the bar together, and Rani sighed as the buzzing between her legs stopped.

"That girl's gonna get wrecked tonight in the best way." Rani chuckled. "He looks like he could break her in half."

"And that's... good?" Kat ventured.

Rani gave her a wink and finished her drink. "Okay, girls, why don't we make a wager?"

"I'm listening." Selene prompted her.

"Let's see who can convince one of those guys to meet us in the bathroom." Rani announced.

Kat laughed. "You'd win that one for sure." She shook her head. "I'm not taking that bet."

"How about... last one to remove these torture devices..." Selene closed her eyes and crossed her legs before continuing. "Gets me as their slave for a day."

Rani turned toward Kat. "I thought you two didn't..." They didn't do anything sexual to each other. Consequently, she wasn't sure what benefit Kat could get from winning.

"We don't." Kat assured her. "But it would be nice to see Selene clean the apartment for once. I'm in."

Rani laughed. She supposed any sibling could find a use for their sister as a slave. Her siblings would have jumped at the chance to get out of chores. "And if you win?"

Selene smirked. "Then I present the loser to Arthur for a date with the flogger of my choice."

"Ooo, interesting." Rani smirked. "Hm..." She seemed thoughtful. "Let's go with whoever gives in first." She decided. "And let's make this fair. The same thing for everyone. The loser gets punished by Arthur, with his choice of punishment, and has to be the winners' slave for one day."

Selene looked excited by the prospect, which made Kat giggle and Rani smug.

"Alright. I'm in." Kat nodded. "I'm not into women the way you are." She warned Rani. "But I heard you hate laundry? I'll clean your dorm or something. Not that I plan on losing."

"I'm in too." Selene grimaced. "And I'm not losing."

"We'll see." Rani said. Her smirk was smug.

~~~

Arthur checked the remote vibrator app while Kelly got ready in the bathroom. The app had a cycle that would loop, increasing intensity while shortening duration, then increasing duration while lessening intensity. The process would continue until he changed the setting or the batteries ran out. He figured if the girls came, they'd turn them off or take them out. Though, he wondered why he had no texts or messages from them or Mindy. Arthur knew Mindy was working a restaurant delivery shift tonight, but he'd see them all in the morning.

Arthur fired off a message to Selene, just in case.

Master: I hope you got to the bar okay. Have fun tonight! And you have my permission to cum as many times as you can. Let me know when you do.

Arthur awaited a response but assumed Selene was too busy to notice her phone buzz in her purse. Arthur considered cleaning up but remembered Kelly wanted to do that. He might get some quick reading done, but there wasn't time for that. Kelly couldn't take too much longer in the bathroom.

As if picking up his thoughts, Kelly called out from the other side of the closed bathroom door. "Arthur?"

"Yeah?" Arthur stood and ambled over to the bathroom door. "You okay?" He asked.

"I'm good." Kelly called back. "I need you to go outside, count to ten, and come back in again. Like you're coming home from work."

Arthur smirked and nodded. Then he realized she couldn't see him nod through the bathroom door, so he answered her aloud. "Okay." He called back. "I'll head out now. Just let me grab something first."

"Okay." Kelly called.

Arthur slipped his shoes on, grabbed his suit jacket, keys, and phone, and ducked outside, closing his front door behind him. He counted to ten as slowly as possible. He checked his phone as he did so, but there was still no response from Selene. When Arthur finished his count, he turned around and faced his door. He stepped in place a few times with growing strength to mimic the sound of approaching footsteps. Then he approached for real, opening his front door to see what Kelly might have prepared for him.

He closed the door behind him. Kelly stood there, looking gorgeous. She'd touched up her makeup and applied some stunning rose-blush lipstick. She wore a modest French maid uniform, but the costume was still incredibly sexy. The dress was a fit and flare cinched at her waist with a strapless sweetheart neckline. The neckline was higher than expected, covering most of her cleavage, but Arthur was thankful it didn't cover all.

Over the dress was a shouldered frilly white apron that was narrow on her upper body and broader after the waist, which tied behind her with white ribbons. The lace around the frilly, semi-transparent apron was intricate.

Under the skirt, which fell to right above her knees, she had white fishnet stockings that disappeared into her shoes. She was taller than before, wearing black high heels that made her appear on tiptoe.

She wore white silk gloves that ended two inches above her elbows. They were tough to see because she stood with her arms behind her back, her left hand gripping her right wrist. The gloves and apron matched the black and white frilled headband, which swept her wavy red hair away from her face and behind her shoulders. Additionally, she collared her elegant neck with a black velvet strip and a frilled white ribbon bow on the front.

While modest compared to the French maid lingerie he'd seen before, the outfit was still mind-numbingly sexy. It was more of a costume than underwear. He had difficulty lifting his eyes from her. Yet the card-shaped envelope in her perfect white teeth and ruby-red lips tugged at his attention.

She held the letter in her mouth, and her green eyes looked at him with bright mischief behind them.

He threw his suit jacket over the sofa arm and slipped out of his shoes as if he'd come home from a day at the office.

"What's this?" He asked as he stepped forward. "My secretary said nothing about hiring a new maid." He was getting into character a little. Kelly liked old-fashioned scenarios and old movies, and Arthur knew enough to get into the swing of things. "Kelly?" He called out as he looked into the kitchen. "Hm..." He mused to himself. "And my wife seems to have disappeared for the evening. She must be out walking the dog." He shrugged. "I hope she's careful. Selene likes to pull on her leash a little too hard sometimes."

1...345678