Harem House - Selene Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly's eyes were bright, and they followed him as he walked around her as best she could, but she didn't turn her head or move her body. Not even when he let his hand graze her skirt. Finally, he took the envelope from her lips.

He read the front of the envelope, which had a surprisingly legible cursive, reading: "Arthur." Flipping it over, he discovered a lipstick kiss on the corner of the flap, resembling a wax seal. He smiled. As props went, this was a good one. He almost felt bad opening the seal, but curiosity drove him to discover the contents.

Kelly watched him from where she was as he traveled to the sofa, plopped, put his feet on the coffee table, and opened the envelope.

Sure enough, inside was a folded note. The handwriting matched the envelope in that elegant, yet legible, script.

"My dearest husband,

I'm sorry I had to leave early for the teacher's conference and will be gone for the weekend. I know we didn't discuss this, but I saved my allowance and took the liberty of hiring a service while I'm away. The girl's name is Megan, and she'll take good care of you. I chose her specifically to your tastes and preferences. The company trained her well, but I know she can't afford another negative review. So, she's agreed to submit to any punishments you might have for her instead of reporting her to the agency.

You'll be happy to know that the agency I hired her from prides themselves on full service. She should be eager to see to your needs while I'm away. She should be able to do anything you might have me do. Anything.

Enjoy her, Mister. I hope she keeps your stomach full and your balls empty until I can get home and resume my wifely duties. Have a great weekend!

Your loving wife,

Kelly

XOXO

P.S. I miss you already."

Her effort impressed Arthur. She'd put thought into this scenario and come prepared. He would have to up his game the next time he set things up. For now, though, he decided to have fun. It was time to introduce himself to this new girl his wife had hired for the weekend.

"Megan, is it?" Arthur asked sharply. He folded the letter and returned the sheet to the envelope. He would keep both as a memento.

"Yes, Sir." Kelly, er, Megan, said.

Arthur examined her, standing still with her hands behind her butt as if anticipating punishment.

"Do you know what's in the letter from my wife?" Arthur asked.

"I haven't read it." Megan shook her head. "But we discussed everything before she left."

"So you're familiar with the contents?" He asked. "And it's true? You're here to service my needs for the weekend?"

"Yes, Sir." Megan nodded. "Anything you need."

"Anything at all?" Arthur asked. "Even the duties reserved for a wife to her husband?"

Megan nodded again. "Yes, Sir. Even that. Anything you need." This time, she placed unmistakable emphasis on the 'anything.'

Arthur chuckled to himself. "Well, well..."

"Just tell me what you need, Master." Megan urged him. "What do you need me to do first?"

"Are you any good with laundry?" Arthur asked.

Megan smiled. "Yes, Sir."

"And cleaning?" Arthur asked.

"And cleaning. And dishes. I could straighten up, dust, and vacuum too." Megan said. "What would you like?"

"You can start with the laundry." Arthur decided.

"Excellent, Master." Megan curtseyed in a perfect curtsey, lifting the sides of her skirt as she did so to give a tantalizing glimpse of her toned thighs all the way up to her hips. She showed him her fishnet stockings clinging up her thighs without showing any underwear during the quick preview. "Where is your washer and dryer?"

"Downstairs in the basement."

Megan froze, and alarm flared in her eyes for a moment.

"Too scared to go into the basement?" Arthur asked.

"N-No, Sir." Megan shook her head. "I can do the laundry. I just... didn't realize the machines weren't in the apartment."

Arthur sighed. "I'll show you where they are." He said as he stood up and put his shoes back on his feet. He pointed at the bedroom door as if she'd never been there. "You best get the hamper from the bedroom."

Megan marched toward the room he pointed to and opened the door. The bedroom was a mess. Knowing that she told him not to clean up for tonight, he hadn't made his bed. The bedding needed to be washed anyway. As did his blankets and a good portion of his clothes. Judging by volume, they wouldn't be able to complete the laundry. Not with the deadline of homecoming tomorrow. He'd have to finish up on Sunday.

The hamper was tall and full. Kelly hoisted the basket without effort and followed Arthur to the back door in the nook beyond the blank wall in his main room. The rear stairwell was narrow, and the landings were only wide enough for the doors to open.

Arthur descended first to ensure they had a straight shot with no one else in their way. The dry smell of dust, sterile lye, and perfumed fabric softener grew bolder the deeper they went. The washers and dryers were empty when they reached the basement, though their coin-operated requirements surprised Kelly.

Arthur set the coins into the four available washing machines and pulled his detergent out of his locker.

Kelly, er, Megan, took the Tide from him and threw his sheets into one washer, a blanket into another, and his clothes into the other two. The washers were large, so their lack of interior surprised her when she had to fill most of them to empty his hamper.

She measured out the detergent and dutifully pushed the coins in, bending at the waist to reach. The movement lifted the back of her skirt each time, giving Arthur a show of her hamstrings covered in the wide criss-cross mesh of her fishnets.

Arthur watched and gestured to the stairs when she finished. "That'll give us approximately a half hour." He said.

Megan picked up the laundry hamper and followed him, ascending the stairs. She was thankful no one else spotted them. Her outfit was modest enough that she wouldn't scandalize a witness, but the last thing she wanted was another altercation with Arthur's neighbors to ruin the mood. Still, her pulse thrilled being outside the apartment in something she wore to arouse Arthur. She wondered if this was how Selene felt all the time.

"What should I do next, Master?" Megan asked after they reached the apartment.

"Well, I have certain items I want you to clean for me. But they need a special cleaner, and I'll have to set it up for you at the coffee table." Arthur said after consideration. "Why don't you do the dishes while I gather that for you."

"If you wish." Megan curtseyed again. "Would you like to remove my gloves?" She asked as she offered her hands. "They're good for laundry but not for dishes."

Arthur agreed with her. "Sure, come here."

Megan lifted her hands in front of her, offering them to Arthur. Arthur took one at a time, gripping her hand with his left and rolling the gloves up from above her elbow to her wrist before removing them. He started with the left hand, then the right, letting the silk glide over her bare skin, casually tossing the gloves to the floor before he headed towards the bedroom.

Megan bent over at the waist twice, picking up each glove with a noticeable motion to draw Arthur's attention. She succeeded. Showing him more skin each time, but with her skirt still dangling low enough to cover her ass. Arthur watched, and Megan smiled back at him over her shoulder before heading into the kitchen.

Arthur passed into the bedroom and dragged out the trunk. The old black traveling trunk looked like Victorian theater luggage. Although not that old, the theatrical piece had metal clasps and a lock that required time to open.

Arthur hauled the trunk to the coffee table, then fetched a briefcase, which he set on the chest. He sat on the sofa in the corner seat and waited.

After a minute, Megan the maid, came around the corner. "May I fetch you a beer, Sir?" She asked.

"Sure." Arthur nodded. "No." He corrected himself. "On second thought, I'll take a whiskey."

Megan smiled. "Of course." She disappeared into the kitchen and reappeared with a glass of whiskey. "Ice?" She asked.

Arthur held up an index finger. "One." Ice dulled the edge of the whiskey but chilled the drink, which was worth it. Melted ice gave the sharp whiskey a smoother taste. The only significant danger was watering down the whiskey if he didn't drink fast enough. One ice cube wouldn't ruin the drink before he could finish. Two would.

Megan returned with the whiskey in a glass with one ice cube. She walked over to him and gave him a show down the front of her dress as she bent over to hand his drink to him. She placed her hand on his thigh for balance while Arthur took the glass from her.

"And what do you want me to clean... Sir?" Megan asked, looking between the briefcase and trunk.

"Open the briefcase." Arthur instructed. "And you'll see."

Megan knelt on the opposite side of the coffee table, facing Arthur. She picked up the briefcase, placed it on the table, and opened the lid. Her eyes went wide.

"There's more in the trunk." Arthur assured her. "In the linen closet, you'll find two bottles on the top shelf. One is for the metal parts, and the other for leather. You'll need two rags, towels, and a clean space to lay out the pieces to dry." He instructed. "Oh, and you can keep the apron on, but you should take off that dress." Arthur winked at her.

Megan nodded and stood. She reached behind her with enticing flexibility and lowered the zipper of her dress. Leaving the apron tied and its straps over her shoulders, she pushed the dress down her body to reveal the lingerie beneath.

She wore a sheer strapless black lace teddy that looked like a swimsuit without modesty. Its panty lines rode way up over hips, near the waist, before plunging low into a narrow strip that covered her ginger bush.

Overtop, she had a two-piece French maid lingerie set with a black and white strapless tube top and a flared black and white micro-skirt with a built-in apron. The two thin satin pieces struggled to preserve her modesty. The skirt's belt-like length undermined the effort. Fortunately, the skirt only covered the uppermost portions of her heart-shaped ass, which he glimpsed as she spun around to present the outfit to Arthur.

Everything beneath the semi-transparent white lace apron enticed Arthur. There was plenty to remove before she'd be nude, but he enjoyed the view. The new outfit was a delightful surprise and still worked with the white fishnet stockings.

"My wife sure knows how to pick them." Arthur smirked, but the look in his eyes was hungry, even though she knew his stomach was full. "Put the gloves back on."

Megan gave Arthur a smile. She reached over and put the white silk gloves back on from her kneeling position on the floor. Afterward, Megan stood and allowed him to appreciate the black silk panty lines wedgied into a thong under her skirt. His eyes followed as she walked over to the bathroom's linen closet and gathered the supplies he'd mentioned.

Arthur sipped his whiskey. He observed Megan gather her supplies and vigorously wipe the coffee table, which caused tantalizing movements in her breasts. His eyes never left her as she reached into the briefcase and commenced cleaning.

The pair of metal handcuffs she pulled from the briefcase were shiny when she finished cleaning them. She laid them on the table. Next was the paddle, an instrument that made her look up shyly at Arthur. He watched her wipe the smooth leather and place it beside the cuffs. Her expression changed from lust to confusion as she pulled out a small metal instrument that looked medical instead of sexy. A small metal handle attached to a small spiked wheel.

"Problem?" Arthur asked.

"No." Megan said. "But uh... what is this?" She asked as she cleaned.

Arthur examined the object in her hand before answering. "A Wartenberg wheel."

"It looks sharp." She observed before gingerly pressing the pad of her finger against the spikes on the wheel. They were narrow and felt sharp, but when she drew her finger away, there was no blood. She saw the tips weren't sharp enough to pierce the skin.

Arthur took the device from her and demonstrated by rolling the spokes on the underside of his forearm. "It's a device used for the pleasure of the sensation. Rolling over sensitive areas during foreplay can add to the experience." He handed it back to her.

Megan looked thoughtful but finished cleaning the spokes and set the instrument down.

"You look doubtful. Perhaps later, I'll use it on you, and you can judge for yourself." Arthur mused.

"If you wish, Sir." Megan said. She emphasized her words to remind him she was doing this for his pleasure as much as hers. She smiled as she imagined lying on the floor, Arthur running the spokes along her curves, massaging her frame until he made her gasp and flinch.

Next, she drew a bundle of rope from the briefcase, leaving her to contemplate its cleaning method.

"Don't you know how to clean rope?" Arthur asked.

"I've never had to before. I'm sorry, Sir."

Arthur scoffed. "Such ignorance."

Megan bowed her head in deference and shame, but she couldn't hide the smirk that appeared when Arthur continued.

"I'll have to punish you for that later. For now, get a bowl of hot water and a clean rag. You won't need soap." Arthur said.

Megan excused herself to the kitchen and returned with a large bowl of what appeared to be hot water. She wet a new rag, wrung the water out, and used the cloth to wash the rope. She ran the cord through the rag, squeezing with her rag hand immersed in the bowl.

"Is there a place I can hang the rope to dry?" She asked when she finished the first pull-through.

"The shower curtain rod should work." Arthur said. He dismissed her curiosity but watched as Megan walked away to deliver the rope and returned to kneel facing him again. The tube top of her costume lingerie was narrow and enticing. The amount of cleavage, combined with the looseness of the top, threatened a glimpse of her perfect quarter-sized pink nipples with every jostle as she moved, wiped, and washed.

It wasn't until she opened the trunk that she stopped, and he had to rouse her with speech. She knelt before the old vault, the lid open, her profile to Arthur as she stared into the depths and cataloged the contents in awestruck silence.

"Everything okay?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, Sir." Megan replied. "I just... wasn't expecting so many instruments of uh..." She held up a paddle much like the one she'd cleaned before. This one had hearts sewn on that stood out from the flat panel.

"My wife and I enjoy our diversions." Arthur said with a smirk.

"You use this on her?" Megan asked.

"At least once a week, to remind her who the head of the household is." Arthur said, attempting nonchalance. "Sometimes more if she earns a spanking, or if one of my girls deserves one, or if I feel like having fun."

"Is this what you use to punish her when she burns your dinner or fails you in some other way?" Megan asked.

Arthur laughed. "No." He shook his head. "The paddles are more for fun-ishment. For genuine punishment, I use something else."

Megan raised an eyebrow in curiosity but didn't push the issue as she continued to take item after item: restraints, paddles, a riding crop, rope, a long whip, a leather flogger, and more. She cleaned each piece until she held a long, thin wooden dowel with a padded leather handle at one end. The stick resembled a magic wand but was far too long for that.

Arthur nodded toward the cane in her hands. "That's what I use for punishment."

"You spank your wife with this?" Megan asked.

"Well, I suppose the proper term would be caning rather than spanking, but yes. Only when she displeases me, though. The thinner the rod, the more sting it inflicts, and that's where the genuine pain comes from. The paddles are more impactful, with less sting for more pleasurable spanking. Unless I use a quick wrist flick to make them sting, which can be fun."

"Would you not use this?" Megan asked, and she held up the leather whip with multiple strips of leather coming off the end. The flogger looked painful to her. The wide strips of flexible leather intimidated her.

"Sometimes." Arthur shrugged. "That's good for when I want to take my time and enjoy myself. Though, if I wanted to use it for punishment, I would flog her tits."

Megan's eyes widened, and her shoulders hunched, almost as if to protect her chest from the flogger in her hands. "That sounds like it would hurt quite a bit." Megan admitted.

Arthur agreed. "Oh, sure, but after a point, when the foreplay is good, pain crosses that threshold into pure sensation. And either way, pain or pleasure activates the same dopamine. The brain chemicals give you a natural high, like that of an athlete who pushes their body to the limit. I enjoy pushing someone to that limit, throwing them over the edge, and making them cum from it if I can."

Megan was silent as she imagined enduring such torture and bliss at Arthur's hands. She looked up at him from her knees and blushed, looking away from his intense gaze.

"I might enjoy that." She confessed. "I work out every day, and it's kind of the same, pushing yourself, enduring, and reaching that high. I enjoy pushing my body to the limit." She smiled. "Do you push your wife to her limit with these toys?"

"Tools." Arthur corrected. He was severe in his tone and insistent on the difference. "That dildo is a toy, but most of what you've cleaned are tools, not toys."

"Forgive me, Sir." Megan lowered her eyes. She presented a demure and apologetic expression with doe-eyed innocence when she lifted her green eyes to his. "But, what is the difference?"

Arthur mused over how to explain. "The difference between a toy and a tool? Toys are for fun and pleasure. It's their only use. Tools have wider functionality and can cause real damage if misused. Only someone who knows the difference should use them. They should know what they are doing and take precautions to ensure the only discomfort they inflict is intentional, pleasurable, and within their partner's limits. Never allow an ignorant master to strike you."

Megan's breathing had changed somewhere during his explanation, and she was biting her lip hard. "And you know what you're doing?" She asked.

"Oh yes." Arthur nodded. "You'd have to ask my wife, of course, but from what I understand, she'd be willing to testify that I am quite skilled with all the tools and toys in my collection."

Megan swallowed. "Perhaps a... demonstration is called for?" She asked with hesitation in her voice.

"When you've finished cleaning the items, I'll inspect your work." Arthur informed her. "If you've done a good job, I'll prove how pleasurable these tools are after I punish you for your ignorance."

Megan swallowed, excitement dancing across her eyes, and started cleaning more quickly than before.

~~~

"This is torture!" Selene whispered harshly.

"He has to be doing this on purpose." Kat spat. "Every time I start to enjoy myself, it turns off."

Selene gripped the table's edge, trying to look and act normal despite her white knuckles. The band's proximity made it difficult to hear anything but their music. Everyone could barely hear the person next to them, regardless of how many were at the table.

There were more than four now. Selene, Kat, and Rani had joined the college guys with Katelyn and migrated from their booth to the larger section of the boys with multiple tables shoved together.

"He's definitely doing it on purpose." Selene agreed. "Gah. I just need it to stay on longer..."

"It's getting shorter every time." Kat shook her head, speaking at 'normal volume' in Selene's ear to approximate a whisper. "I think we're nearing the end. The battery has to run out eventually."

1...345678