Harem House - Selene Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" Rani asked Kelly. "Should we kick her out of the house? Or did she learn her lesson?"

"It doesn't matter--" Kat started.

"It matters." Rani cut her off. "And I wasn't asking you."

Kelly sighed. "I think she learned her lesson. She was sorry and did everything possible to make up with him. Arthur wasn't angry; even he thought Kat was making a bigger issue over what Katelyn tried than he would."

Kat frowned.

"So, is this about Arthur?" Rani asked. "Or possessing Arthur?"

"What do you mean?" Kat asked.

"I mean, you're the one who wanted to close the harem and who gets clingy with Arthur. You're possessive. We've all noticed." Rani shrugged.

"I'm not--" Kat stiffened as Rani cut her off again.

"It's okay that you are." Rani assured her. "Jealousy is a natural feeling we're all dealing with. Well, most of us, anyway. No one's ever--" She cut herself off. "I have more experience with casual sex than anyone else in the harem, from what I gather. I'm more open than the rest, but the harem is your first time dealing with casual sex or polyamory, right?"

Kat hadn't expected Rani to make a good point. After considering what she said, she nodded.

"And you're a livewire." Rani added.

"A livewire?" Kat asked.

"You're..." Rani looked at Kelly for help but embraced honesty before Kelly could conjure a more diplomatic phrasing. "Volatile. Not in a bad way, but when something sets you off, you go off. You're thin-skinned, I guess. I'm guessing you always cry at movies and stuff, too, right?"

"Doesn't everyone?" Kat asked.

Rani shrugged.

"So if you're lashing out in jealousy, we need to figure out what's triggering that jealousy, which is usually a fear of loss, right?" Rani asked.

She looked at Kelly for confirmation. Kelly stared back at Rani as if she was seeing someone entirely new.

"What? I read things." Rani rolled her eyes and returned her attention to Kat. "So what's your fear?" Rani asked. "Are you afraid Katelyn will come in and steal Arthur away?"

Kat considered for a moment and shook her head.

Kelly knew Arthur better than that. He wouldn't abandon them for someone else. Now that she had considered Kat's actions, she realized that the fear might have motivated Kat to close the harem.

"You two are on the volleyball team together, right?" Rani asked.

Kat sighed and nodded.

"So what's the dynamic there? Are you friends with the other teammates equally? Are they your friends? Are they her friends?" Rani probed.

Kelly straightened up and looked at Kat. Rani, despite her crude bluntness, had a way of seeing through other people's bullshit. Kelly envied that.

"Well, I was on the team first, so they started out as my friends." Kat said.

"And then Katelyn joined the team." Rani prompted.

Kat sighed. "And then Katelyn joined the team."

"And they became her friends more than yours?" Rani asked.

Kat sighed and didn't answer.

Kelly rested her hand on Kat's shoulder. "You know that wouldn't happen with us, right? You're not in competition with Katelyn for our friendship. Just like you're not competing with us for Arthur."

Kat scoffed. "Easy for you to say. If you asked Arthur to drop the harem and only date you, he'd drop us in a heartbeat."

"I don't think that's true." Kelly shook her head. "In fact, I know it's not. Even if it were, I would never ask that. I joked about that before we started the harem, but now? We're a sisterhood, remember? Relationships aren't competitions, Kat. Neither is love or lust."

"Though, I suppose fucking could be a competition if we wanted." Rani suggested. "We could run our own sex Olympics."

The guys beside them glanced over at Rani, but their snacks were up, so the guys grabbed them and returned to their seats. They looked back more than once. Rani didn't acknowledge them.

Kelly's fries were next. She took her basket of fries from the concession worker, and the three young women started walking toward their seats.

"I know relationships aren't competitions." Kat said.

"Do you?" Rani asked. "We're your friends. Kelly is your and Katelyn's friend. I'm your friend if you'll have me. I know you don't like me, but I've gone out of my way to have your back." She sniffed. "I've been trying so hard to be a friend." Rani's voice caught toward the end, and the trio stopped.

Neither Kat nor Kelly could name one of Rani's friends outside the harem. Granted, they hadn't known her very long, but her stories were about sexual conquests, never her friends. If anything, they heard her bemoan her lack of friends in her major. Her roommate was always absent. Rani was always busy with homework. Her family lived far away, and she only saw them between semesters. That was the sum of their knowledge of her social life. Then there was the harem and Arthur, and every minute of Rani's socializing time was spent with them since Mindy brought her along to the end of their date.

Rani met Kat's gaze, and Kat hugged her. "You talked to Arthur for me." Kat said. "And you came out to girl's night to help me help Katelyn. You were amazing last night when everything went wrong. You were the one who stepped up and handled the chaos. And you forgave me even after I snapped at you. You are a good friend. I'm sorry."

Rani hugged her back. "Right?" She sniffled. "Keep going. I'm amazing."

Kat laughed.

Kelly joined the hug. She put her arms around both of them and squeezed. If anyone thought they were strange, they chalked it up to college girls being emotional. Crowds moved around the trio to reach their seats.

"Thank you." Kat said. "I don't remember if I said thanks before, but thank you."

Rani squeezed her in the hug and let go. "You're welcome." She said, holding Kat at arm's length. "And you should call Katelyn."

"That's different." Kat insisted.

"Yeah." Rani said. "But she fucked up, and she's sorry. If I can forgive you, you can forgive her. No need to call her now, but maybe by the end of the game? Take time, find the words, and mend things."

Kat looked at Kelly, who nodded. "Even if you just text." Kelly said. "It'll mean so much to Katelyn."

Kat nodded, and the three of them proceeded to their seats. Arthur, Mindy, and Selene still weren't back. There were three empty seats besides the three ticket-stub-claimed seats they had in their hands. To Kelly's delighted surprise, she spotted Mark, Maria, Brad, and Jen in the row in front of them. To her regret, she spotted Lynn beside them.

Lynn didn't realize she was sitting beside even more of Arthur's friends. She was turned away from Kelly, talking to a girl Kelly didn't recognize. Arthur's absence might have been a good thing.

~~~

Mindy and Selene giggled as they took off, holding hands. Arthur followed in smaller jogging steps. Mindy carried a third towel for Arthur. Selene had a small bucket of shower materials containing a loofa, soap, shampoo, and sundries.

The girls entered the bathroom first, then Selene returned for Arthur and pulled him inside. Her grip on his t-shirt nearly tore it.

The bathroom toilet stalls were on the left, and the sinks were on the right. Above the sinks, a giant wall mirror reflected their procession until a passage opened into a second hallway beyond the toilets and sinks. Mindy bounced as she walked, and Selene walked on her tiptoes, dancing and letting her leg and hip slide through the slit of her towel.

The showers were arranged in stalls with solid tiled walls between them and curtains closing them off when in use. Every curtain was open, but Mindy led the way to the far end of the stalls to the oversized handicap shower stall. Arthur's nose twitched at the overwhelming residual aroma of flowery soap and a thousand different shampoos and conditioners.

Mindy pulled Arthur and Selene in by the wrists and closed the shower curtain behind them.

Arthur smirked. "Let me get my clothes off at least?" He asked, and started stripping.

Selene's eyes never left his body as he lifted off his shirt. Mindy joined his audience, biting her lip as he knelt and took off his shoes and socks. He placed them on the bench outside the shower. Then, in the central aisle of showers, he unfastened his pants.

Mindy and Selene's eyes watched his hands. He drew their attention as he circled his hips and pushed his pants to the floor. Mindy cheered as he slipped off his jeans and boxers. Selene wolf-whistled.

Laughing, Arthur stashed his clothes on the bench and strode into the shower. He walked up to Selene first and pulled her into a kiss by her towel. She leaned up onto her toes as Arthur wrestled the towel away from between them, and she pressed her body to his as if drawn by sheer magnetism.

Mindy waited patiently.

Arthur cupped Selene's face and gently pushed her away. "Nadu."

Selene, completely nude except for her choker without her towel, dropped to the position. She knelt, spreading her knees, her back straight, eyes down, butt on her heels, toes on the tile floor, and her palms turned ceiling-ward on the middle of her thighs.

Arthur hung her towel on the hook. He wouldn't have asked her to take the position in the men's showers. The girls kept everything much cleaner. Or maybe custodial spent more effort here. Every surface shone as if freshly cleaned.

He repeated the process with Mindy. She squealed as he roughly pulled her to him and moaned into the kiss, climbing him with one leg wrapping over his thigh as he wrenched away her towel. Her tiny dark nipples at the end of her large Double-D breasts were diamond-hard against his muscles. She clutched him, rubbing herself on him as they kissed.

Arthur had to pull her away briefly to speak. "Nadu, Whore."

Mindy dropped to the position, bringing her eyes level with Arthur's stiff member. She licked her lips.

Arthur hung her towel over his and Selene's.

They were both completely nude except for their chokers, their hair clipped up and hiding nothing, kneeling in Nadu on either side of the showerhead. Arthur took his time enjoying the view as he started the water.

Selene jolted as the spray bounced off Arthur and hit her face, but she steadied.

Water beads sprayed against Mindy's ample chest and slid toward her dark almond-colored nipples until they fell off the hardened tips to the floor. The water streamed against Selene's arm, cascading over her shoulder, and her smaller b-cup breasts.

"You know your safewords?" Arthur asked.

Selene rolled her eyes.

Mindy giggled. "Bratwurst."

"Red light." Selene said.

"And you remember when to say them?" Arthur asked.

"Master, please. We've been over them a thousand times. Whatever you want to do to us is fine. Trust us. We'll remember the protocol. I promise we'll let you know if you go too far." Selene's eyes lifted from the tile to look at Arthur, who couldn't help the smile at the corner of his lips.

"I agree with Slut." Mindy said. "Treat me like a whore. Hold me under the water and fuck me. If I can't speak, I'll use the three-tap or three-grunt SOS signal, like in porn."

Arthur rubbed his eyes. "Fine. But don't worry. I'm not going to hold you underwater--not without prep."

Mindy pouted.

"Has anyone ever held you underwater?" Arthur asked.

"Well... no." Mindy admitted.

"But you've seen it in porn?" Arthur asked.

"Yeah." Mindy nodded.

Arthur squatted before Mindy and cupped her chin, lifting her gaze to his. "Whore. Not everything you see online is doable. At least, not without planning and prep. The backstage stuff. Don't push yourself past your limits because you're holding yourself to a fictional standard. Okay?"

"Yes, Boss." Mindy said.

"That goes for you too, Slut." Arthur stood and turned one hundred and eighty degrees to face Selene.

"Yes, Master." Selene said.

"Good." Arthur nodded. "Now, I want you both to take the Ready to Please pose." He pointed to the floor, his fingers guiding them to the spot between their knees. "From Nadu, you place your hands flat on the floor between your legs, leaning forward to have a stable position."

Mindy and Selene moved simultaneously to take the pose. Mindy watched Selene and repositioned herself to match as necessary. Selene moved perfectly into the pose, sitting tall and leaning forward, her hands flat between her thighs, the water spraying both their bodies. Mindy's breasts swung forward, dangling tantalizing between her arms.

"Now look forward." Arthur said, and the girls lifted their eyes from their hands, making eye contact across the stall.

"Now open your mouths as if you're waiting for me to fuck your face."

Mindy and Selene opened their mouths, letting their jaws hang. Selene let her tongue slide forward, hanging over her bottom lip and curling the tip in a 'come hither' curl. Mindy squinted in concentration and tried, but it looked like she was lapping at the shower water instead of curling her tongue like a finger.

Arthur smiled from above them. "Tongues out, but you don't have to curl them." His stiff length was wet from the shower water and ridiculously hard. His cock throbbed in anticipation, desperate for release. Saving his energy for tonight was important, but he intended to enjoy himself even if he didn't cum.

He stood before Mindy and started with her. He held her head in place and slid his cock into her mouth. The moment his mushroom head pressed against her tongue, she began lapping at it, stroking the underside until he slid past the tip of her tongue. She sealed her lips around the thick middle of his cock. She looked skyward to lock her gaze with Arthur's. She couldn't smile around his cock, but her eyes shone with eager delight. She sucked, licked, and moaned as he thrust into her mouth, not pushing into her throat.

"You have a good view?" Arthur looked behind him to see Selene watching Mindy's breasts swing, her view obscured by Arthur's legs.

"Yes, Master." Selene answered, holding herself in position.

Arthur pulled out of Mindy's mouth.

Mindy whined.

Arthur turned around and shoved his cock into Selene's eager mouth. She cooed in happiness as she tasted his precum mingled with Mindy's chapstick. She sealed her lips around his cock and dimpled her cheeks with suction. She looked up at him, letting him set the pace for entry until she grew impatient. She tried to push herself forward, swallowing him into her throat, but Arthur pulled away.

"Don't be greedy." Arthur told her. He turned to Mindy.

Mindy sighed. "I missed you." Mindy looked up at Arthur, letting her eyes wander from his face to his chest, abs, and finally resting on his dick.

"Me, or my dick?" Arthur asked.

Mindy giggled. "Can't it be both? I missed you, Boss." She kissed Arthur's mushroom head. He slid forward, and she kissed the side of his cock, rubbing her face against it. "And I missed you, too." She said to his dick.

Arthur chuckled. "Excalibur, and I missed you too."

Mindy giggled. Selene shivered.

Arthur knew his part here. "Show me how much you missed me."

He pressed his cockhead against her lips once more, and she opened her mouth for him. She took him as far as she could, holding her pose as his cock disappeared past her lips from tip to base.

He stood there and lifted his hands, peeling his fingers out in a count. Mindy's eyes fluttered, and after ten seconds, Arthur stepped back, withdrawing from her throat. Mindy inhaled, water droplets flinging into her nostrils, making her turn her head, cough, and rub her nose.

Arthur frowned. "You okay?"

"Yes, Boss. Sorry. The water tickled my nose."

Arthur nodded, patted her head, and turned around to Selene. He repeated the process, though Selene stuck her tongue out and stretched for his balls when her lips came to the base of his cock. He counted but kept going after ten.

Selene's eyes went wide. Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen. Fifteen. Sixteen. Seventeen.

Arthur cocked his head, impressed. Eighteen. Nineteen. Twenty.

Selene's eyes were full of water, but not from the shower. Her eye makeup was trailing the sides of her face. Twenty-one. Twenty-two. Twenty-three.

Selene gave the signal. "Uh-uh-uh."

Arthur stepped back, pulling his cock free from her throat and mouth in such a swift movent he nearly slipped on the shower floor. He caught himself on the wall above Selene, who bent forward and coughed, sucking in the air by the lungful.

"I'm so sorry, Master! I tried!"

"Sorry?" Arthur asked. "Slut, that was impressive." He assured her. "Are you okay? Do you need to stop?"

"No, I'm okay!" Selene coughed. "I just needed to breathe."

"That was way longer than me." Mindy pouted. "How long did she go? I couldn't see your hands."

"Twenty-three seconds." Arthur said.

"Shit." Mindy frowned. "Can I try? I want to see if I can beat her."

Selene smiled, coughed again, and resumed the position.

"Let's see." Arthur said. He stepped forward. "Ready?"

"Ready, Boss." Mindy said. She stuck out her tongue just as Selene had.

Arthur slid into her throat. She gulped against him and swallowed as his cock filled her throat. He held up his hands and did the count. He raised an eyebrow when he passed fifteen. Mindy's makeup matched Selene's, and her tanned skin's golden undertones darkened to bronze.

At eighteen, she looked frantic, and at nineteen, she gave the signal one second before Arthur was about to pull himself away.

She coughed, gagged, and recovered after Arthur stepped back.

"You're okay?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, Boss." Mindy said. "It was harder to stay there than the usual bobbing."

Arthur nodded. "Well, I don't want to cum. The slow and steady felt right."

Mindy nodded.

"Why is that more difficult than holding my breath normally?" Mindy asked. "I swear I can hold my breath for more than thirty seconds, not a mere twenty."

"Well, you're not usually holding your breath with my cock lodged in your throat. It's likely a stress reaction, the wiring in your brain panicking or..." Arthur hesitated. Both girls looked less aroused and more bored, so he shook off his explanation and gave them his attention. "We'll work on it."

Arthur offered her a hand up. "You did well. Both of you." He kissed Mindy. Selene remained in the pose, watching them make out under the water.

Mindy cooed, stroking Arthur's cock in steady strokes.

"Do you enjoy watching us, Slut?" Arthur asked Selene.

"Yes, Master." Selene said.

"Good. No touching either of us and no pleasuring yourself. You're only going to watch. If I can't cum until we're at the hotel, then neither will you." Arthur declared.

"Yes, Master." Selene said. "Do I need to stay in this pose? Can I grope and--"

"You may play with your tits, but unless you're washing, your hands stay above your waist." Arthur said.

"Yes, Master."

Mindy kept stroking him, rubbing his cock in her hand with a firm grip against the water.

Arthur closed his eyes and widened his stance for the support. He relaxed as the steam caressed his skin, and warmth seeped into his muscles. Mindy did the same; their bodies were wet with steam and the occasional water spray whenever they moved.

"That's it, Whore." Arthur ran his fingers through her hair, tracing his fingertips through her scalp.

Mindy stroked more enthusiastically, then squatted and popped him into her mouth. She swallowed him into her throat, slobbering on his cock as she pulled away and dove back onto him.

Selene shuddered, pinching her nipples. She was in a kneeling position now, her thighs squeezed together, her back straight.

"She's good at this." Arthur said as he made eye contact with Selene.

"Thanks, Boss." Mindy popped off his cock long enough to express her gratitude. She braced herself against his hips with her hands, swallowed his length, and pressed her nose into his pubes.

1...345678