Harem House - Selene Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur lifted his head back and groaned. "Fuck. Keep doing that, and I'm going to explode."

Mindy did it again.

Selene whimpered, squeezing her thighs together.

"That's enough." Arthur said, gesturing for Mindy to stand up.

"You want me to stop?" Mindy dove onto his cock again.

"I said that's enough."

Mindy ignored him and retook him, swallowing him so her tongue could slip forward as she gagged and pressed against his balls.

Arthur shook his head and grabbed her hair by the roots. He hauled her off his cock with his left hand and slapped her across the face with his right hand. The slap wasn't hard, but the water and the shower's echo made the noise louder than usual.

Selene gasped.

Mindy moaned. "Again." She said softly. "Please, Sir. Punish your whore."

Arthur slapped her again, the wet slap noisy but not hard despite the flex in his arm as he slapped her a third time without being asked. Then he slapped her breast.

Mindy arched her back, thrusting her chest toward Arthur as he pulled her to her feet by her hair.

"I told you enough." Arthur said in reprimand.

"Yes, Sir." Mindy said. "I'm sorry, Boss. I just got carried away."

"You don't look sorry." Arthur smirked.

Mindy said nothing; she looked down, but Arthur still held her hair. He shook her so she was looking at him again. She closed her eyes at the bliss of the pain and moaned. Behind her, Selene echoed her pleasure.

Arthur scoffed. "You just enjoy sucking. You love having something in your mouth, don't you?"

"No, Sir." Mindy said. "It's your cock. I love having your cock in my mouth. I'm your desperate little cock whore."

"Let's see how you do with a substitute." Arthur said, gesturing behind him for Selene to rise.

Mindy didn't know what he meant, but he clarified his meaning when he turned her around and pushed her toward Selene. Selene backpedaled and found herself against the stall's wall, her bubble butt flattening against the tile.

Mindy passed through the spray as Arthur pushed her body where he wanted her to be. Once turned to face Selene, Arthur bent her over and pushed her head forward until her face was buried in Selene's chest.

"Go on, Whore." Arthur said. "Suck on that tit."

Mindy kissed her way toward her target, groping with her lips until Selene guided her by cupping her left breast and pushing her tiny pink nipple into Mindy's mouth. Mindy sucked, and Selene lifted her other arm overhead as she wiggled and moaned at the pleasure. The water sprayed, hitting the small of Mindy's back and washing over her. Arthur reached over and groped her breast, which made Mindy moan, which made Selene gasp.

Standing behind Mindy, Arthur lined himself up and pushed forward. His slobbery length slipped into Mindy's hot and waiting cunt. She wasn't as wet as usual, but only because of the shower. Arthur redirected the spray to keep the water from between Mindy's legs, but she made no protest at the lack of lubrication. On the contrary, she moaned louder.

The shower was steamy, but Mindy was hotter, a furnace welcoming him home as he pushed into her. His motion pressed her into Selene, who had nowhere to go. Selene moaned as Mindy switched breasts on the backstroke.

Arthur brought his hands to Mindy's squared hips. He sawed back and forth a few times, gently, getting her used to his girth again. She was tight to the point that he was still amazed he could go as deep as he did. He took a few sawing strokes before he felt close to bottoming out. His hips pressed against the curved underside of her ass. The rounded flesh jiggled with every motion. He backed out half his length before pushing in, increasing his frequency and pitching up his pace when her juices started flowing.

The results were jostling Mindy, who was crying out in ecstasy, muffled by Selene's breasts. Selene chirped in high-pitched cries of delightful, frustrated pleasure as Mindy sucked her breasts, tongued her nipples, and sporadically bit. Those love bites would mark her for days to come. Mindy's hands braced against the wall on either side of Selene. Selene kept her hands above her head, her arms twined while Mindy sucked on Selene's tits like her life depended on it.

Their chorus of sexual noises echoed through the tiled hall of showers and bathroom stalls. Grunts, moans, gasps, and the noises of wet, hard fucking filled the space. Mindy's rhythmic high-pitched moans were an extra embrace on Arthur's dick, making him even harder.

Arthur kept fucking Mindy, enjoying himself, but being careful he didn't enjoy himself too much. When he felt himself getting close, he cheated and bent over Mindy so he could reach her clit.

Mindy lasted seconds with her clit under the delightful swirling of his middle fingertip. She clamped his cock with an unexpected ferocity and bit the underside of Selene's breast, making Selene cry out in mingled pleasure and pain. Selene shook and clutched at Mindy for support. Arthur couldn't tell if she was cumming, or desperate to cum, but he didn't care. He was too focused on holding himself back. It took every muscle in his body to restrain his orgasm as Mindy's core squeezed him.

Finally, they were done. The girls slowed their breathing as the echoes of their cries faded from the showers. Arthur withdrew himself from Mindy. Mindy straightened, and she and Selene kissed under the shower spray. Arthur joined them, embracing them both. Mindy was on his left, and Selene was on his right. He kissed Mindy, then Selene, then Mindy, and the three of them kept kissing until Arthur patted their butts.

"Let's dry off." He said. "We should get back to the group."

The girls' gazes trailed to his still-hard cock.

"Later." He said. "I'll cum later."

Arthur dried off as Mindy turned off the water. He dried the girls one at a time, starting with Mindy, rubbing her body with her towel. "How was the slapping?" He asked.

"It was good." Mindy bounced up and kissed him. "The sting was... a lot, but it really got me going."

Arthur kissed her forehead when he finished drying her, and let her take her towel as he dried Selene. "Did you cum?"

"No, Sir." Selene said. "But I really wanted to."

"Tonight." Arthur assured her. "For now--" He saw her wince as he dried her breast. "Was Mindy too rough on you?"

"A little, maybe, but not safe word worthy." Selene glanced at Mindy. "I liked it."

"Good." Arthur said. "She'll make it up to you tonight."

"Yes, Sir." Selene and Mindy said, simultaneous and eager.

Mindy and Selene wore their towels back to Mindy's room, holding on to each other as they walked. Arthur put his clothes back on in the bathroom. He checked himself in the mirror. The stall doors behind him were closed, but empty.

He used the left end stall, washed and dried his hands, and waited for the girls in the hallway outside Mindy's suite. He didn't want to risk running into Sara, Bella, or Rachel again, though Sara and Bella had likely gone to the game.

A few minutes passed, and he heard a noise. He looked up from his phone to see Rachel exit the bathroom. The same bathroom he just came from.

Rachel froze when she saw him. There was another high noon moment between them, but the steel in Rachel's glare was gone. She looked lost. Arthur had never seen someone so aptly described as 'bewildered' before.

"Uh..." Arthur started. "Are you okay?"

Rachel blitzed past him into her and Mindy's suite.

Arthur watched her as she blew past but didn't try to talk to her again. She hadn't burst into the shower and thrown a Bible at him, nor did she yell at him now. She kept her gaze low and ignored him, wrestling with her own demons, he hoped.

He wondered how Kelly, Rani, and Kat were faring.

~~~

"Where the fuck are they?" Kat asked, oblivious to those below them but looking behind her toward the entrances, searching for any sign of their three missing compatriots.

Rani shrugged. "Fucking. Arthur texted us, remember? And you know Arthur, he won't quit 'till they're satisfied. I'll bet he's got them both bent over a-" She stopped as the group in front of them turned around at the mention of Arthur's name from a familiar voice. "-table." She finished her statement.

Mark and Brad looked at each other. They were on either side of the girls, with Maria beside Mark and Jen beside Brad. The four were in the middle of the row, offset from Arthur's six seats by two in the eight-seat rows.

"Hello." Maria said. Her voice was cheerful as if she hadn't heard Rani's statement. "I see Arthur bought the seats?" She asked. "This is our usual spot for games. Not that he ever comes." She glanced at the empty seat beside Kelly.

"Oh." Kelly said, nodding. "Yeah. Just a lucky coincidence, I think. He's off getting snacks."

Rani nudged Kat. "Or getting off snacks."

Kelly shot Rani a look, but Rani and Kat couldn't help but giggle. Rolling her eyes, Kelly turned her attention back to Maria.

Lynn, sitting between Mark and Skylar, who was on the aisle, turned. Her eyes landed on Kelly, and her face lit up with a smile.

"Can I sit with you?" Lynn asked, gesturing to the three empty seats. "Until Arty and the others get here?"

Kelly beat Kat to speaking. "Sure!" Kelly said with a bright smile. "Lynn, wasn't it? You can sit with me until Arthur gets here."

Lynn's smile didn't falter, though Rani couldn't hide her smirk.

Lynn climbed up the seats and joined their row, sitting beside Kelly. She crossed her legs and took the shared armrest, looking Kelly up and down before speaking. "I wanted to ask you, who is your trainer?"

Kelly fixed her dress, tugging the skirt hem toward her knees after she crossed her ankles. She folded her hands in her lap, using neither armrest. "I am. I've been a gym rat since I was a kid."

"It shows." Lynn said. "I don't mind working out, obviously, but I've never been one for weights. I wouldn't want to get too muscular and look masculine."

"It shows." Kelly said with her smile still in place.

Kat had to bite her lip to keep from snorting. Rani allowed herself a silent chuckle. Mark and Brad returned their attention to the game's kickoff. Kelly didn't blame them. Any man would watch two girls fight without feeling guilty, but an argument could have too many civilian casualties. Jen and Maria kept glancing toward Kelly and Lynn. Kelly could tell they were trying not to watch, but they were listening.

"How long have you and Arty been dating?" Lynn asked.

"Who?" Kelly asked, pretending she didn't recognize the name.

"Arthur." Lynn said as if Kelly were slow. "How long have you two been dating?"

"Oh." Kelly did the math in her head. "I've known Arthur since freshman year, but we only started dating recently." She emphasized the proper name.

"Did it take him time to gather the courage? Or was he keeping his options open?" Lynn asked.

"Hm?" Kelly asked, surprised. "No, he was with Lori before that. They started dating freshman year."

"Interesting." Lynn nodded. "And he dumped her for you? Did you steal his heart?"

Kelly laughed. "No. I was lucky enough to profit from her ambition. She transferred and didn't want to do long distance."

"Oh." Lynn said. "So you met Arthur his freshman year, huh? We grew up together. We've known each other our entire lives, but I hadn't seen him since high school before last week. He must have had a major glow-up that summer."

Kelly looked confused again. "What are you talking about?"

Lynn glanced from side to side and leaned closer to Kelly, lowering her voice to a confidential tone. "In high school, Arthur was a gross chubster. Now he's hot." She gestured, approximating Arthur's body shape with her hands. "You must know what I'm talking about. The long hair, the acne, the noisy breathing?"

Kelly shook her head. "Arthur wasn't as in shape as he is now, that's true." She said. "I wasn't either. He was still cute and kind, and he had an iron will. He's self-disciplined and self-controlled like no one else I know. He had many of the same admirable qualities I love in him now."

Lynn laughed. "Sounds like a totally different Arthur. An iron will? Arty's a softy. He's total putty for a girl he finds pretty and feminine. Has he not acted that way towards you? The Arthur I knew would have been afraid to approach someone he found genuinely attractive."

"Oh, he was." Kelly nodded. "Come to think of it, freshman year, he did his best to keep his eyes down and not draw attention to himself, especially around women. It was almost like he was afraid of us." Kelly gave a polite laugh as if the idea was ridiculous. "When Lori hit on him and asked him to ask her out, she had to convince him she wasn't pranking him and genuinely liked him."

Lynn nodded, listening.

Kelly mused. "I wonder what bitch had been so cruel to him in his past that he feared women like that."

Lynn shrugged. "Well, there's two sides to every story, right?"

Kelly narrowed her eyes. "And what stories I've heard. I was a good friend of his ex. We were roomies our freshman and sophomore years. She told me some of the stories he told her. Stories about the traumas he endured--the kind that made him worry Lori was messing with him--the insecurities he had to overcome to be the man I love today." Kelly paused.

"Honestly, I hadn't thought much about those stories until the girls mentioned a bully joining us in the house. I wasn't sure about the truth versus story aspect, so I did some digging on socials. You would not believe the number of people who loathed this woman. They were happy to tell me their versions of what happened." Her voice turned venomous. "She was one piece of work."

Kat and Rani weren't smiling or holding back laughter anymore. Kelly's tone shifted as she spoke, flowing from bubbling joy to sharp and angry. Kat's expression was one of sudden understanding. Rani did her best to stay stone-faced and pretend she was interested in the pregame cheerleading. There were sexy cheerleaders, and the teams were getting ready for kickoff. Kelly only hoped they were enough to distract from how tightly she clenched her fist in her lap.

"What if she had experienced hardships and evolved as a person? What if she was just a girl trying to apologize for her mistakes and reunite with her former best friend?" Lynn asked.

"That'd be something." Kelly agreed. "But based on what happened at her last school? That's not the case. She's the same person she's always been, but I hope she does change, for her sake."

Lynn's confident smile flinched. Kelly realized Lynn hadn't been aware people might know about her last school.

Lynn reformed her smile and shrugged as though Kelly wasn't discussing her. "You said love, earlier. So you love him? You love Arthur?" Lynn asked, her focus turned to the confession.

"We do." Kelly said. "That's why we're with him."

Lynn looked confused. "What?"

"What?" Kelly asked. "I thought we explained."

Lynn chuckled. "Is this the royal we?"

"No, we, as in Arthur's girlfriends." Kelly gestured to herself, Kat, Rani, and the empty seats beside Lynn to signify Selene and Mindy. "The five of us."

Lynn looked at Kelly. Clearly, she didn't understand because the extraordinary concept Kelly described made no sense to her. Kelly couldn't expect her to understand sharing. She probably wasn't aware that sharing was something that could happen. Kelly might as well have tried to convince her that poor people needed money more than wealthy bitches needed Gucci.

Lynn sighed. "I don't understand why you find the 'I am Spartacus' routine amusing, but I can tell you're his actual girlfriend."

"Ooo, Spartacus was a good show." Rani said, then smacked Kat's arm. "Can we get Arthur to wear that for Halloween?"

Kat glared at Rani. Kelly chuckled and let her laughter fade into a smile.

"Sorry, continue." Rani flicked her hand at them, and Lynn returned her attention to Kelly. Rani returned to Kat and continued in a hushed tone. "It's mostly just leather straps. He should have those, right?"

"But seriously." Lynn leaned forward. She looked like she was being discreet. "You might want to keep an eye on your boyfriend around that blonde with the Rapunzel hair. Skylar there said she heard her chase off another girl. Apparently, there's word around campus that they've been... fucking." Lynn pulled back, her expression concerned.

Kelly's smile never even flickered. If anything, her smile grew. "I appreciate the warning. I assure you, I'll watch Arthur and Selene every chance I get."

Rani snorted.

"You're in my seat." Arthur's voice cut through Lynn's reply.

Lynn stood and offered Arthur the seat with a small smile. "I was just getting to know your girlfriend." Her eyes flicked to Selene, then returned to Arthur.

Selene appeared to contemplate the best weapon for the messiest kidney removal. A sharpened spoon?

Arthur's gaze shifted to Kelly, seated beside Lynn. His eye movement appeared to confirm something to her. Still, he didn't engage with her. He stood there in the aisle, waiting for her to return to her seat so he could sit on Kelly's left. Mindy and Selene were behind him, waiting to sit.

"Move, bitch!" Selene hollered, drawing everyone's attention. She offered no apology.

Lynn gave Selene a pitying smile and climbed over the row to her seat below them. Arthur kissed Kelly on the lips, and Lynn turned forward. She didn't see him kissing Kat and Rani before taking his seat.

"What did I miss?" Arthur asked.

"With Lynn?" Kelly asked for confirmation despite the obvious yes. "She was testing the waters. You don't have to worry, I promise. I'm keeping an eye on her for you." Kelly transitioned from whispering in his ear to kissing his cheek. "Let's enjoy the game."

Arthur sighed and leaned back in his chair. "Okay."

Despite his agreement, Arthur remained tense. "Is there anything else I missed?" He asked after a moment.

Kelly pondered the question. "On a positive note, things have worked themselves out with Katelyn and Kat." Kelly whispered in Arthur's ear as the next play started. "Well, honestly, Rani worked things out. She's been trying to win Kat over by helping her. We had a moment. It's... well, I'll fill you in later." She patted Arthur's thigh and left her hand there as they watched the game.

He placed his hand over hers and curled his fingers around hers, holding her hand as they cheered for their team. The game was underway.

~~~

Mindy was the fiercest football fan out of the sextuple. After their shower, she'd changed out of her schoolgirl skirt with the suspenders into a blue and gray university football jersey with knee-length white leggings under it. She had a bra on under that, and her white choker matched her leggings.

Selene had never taken her thin leather strap of a collar off but had changed her clothes. She wore a blue sweater dress Mindy lent her that was loose on her. On Mindy, it would have been high on her thighs. On Selene, it was mid to low thigh. The scooped neckline fell off her shoulder and slid to show a scandalous slice of her upper chest and collarbone. She wore no bra or panties, either. The ropes she'd worn as a harness that morning were still under Mindy's mattress. The plug was in her purse. A faint, pink line remained where the rope had been if anyone looked long enough.

Mindy became the conduit for the emotions swirling through the crowd. She cheered, screamed at the refs, and jumped up from her seat in animated passion when the players made mistakes or performed well.

"I didn't realize you were into sports." Arthur commented.

"Oh. Yeah. I love Football." Mindy shrugged. "I never really understood the rules, but it's exciting."

Arthur couldn't help the chuckle that escaped him, and he laughed as Mindy beamed at him and hugged his arm as she sat.

1...345678