Harem House - Selene Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After catching him up in whispers regarding Rani, Kat, and Katelyn, Kelly explained the rules to Mindy, who kept asking Arthur questions he had to google. Arthur learned new information as her explanations grew more technical, as the players brought new rules and technicalities into play.

A few minutes in game time remained before halftime when Arthur felt his phone ding, and he checked his messages.

Queenie: What's a bitch have to do to get fucked around here?

Arthur stared at his phone. He glanced at Rani, who was engrossed in her phone and completely ignored him. It must have been intentional, but he played along. He typed a quick reply.

King: Excuse me?

Queenie: You had time with Kelly earlier and Kat, Mindy, and Selene, right?

She had a point.

King: Well, kinda. I didn't get Kelly off earlier if that's what you're saying.

Rani spent time typing, but eventually, Arthur's phone chimed with a longer message. Definitely the longest message in his brief chat history with Rani.

Queenie: Irrelevant. I'm the only one of the harem you haven't given any 1-1 attention to today. I know we said Sunday, but would moving up our one-on-one time be okay? Like I said, I want to fuck you. Just me and you. It might as well be now, right? The others have had their turns. A girl could feel left out. Undesired even. I know that's not true. I'm sexy as fuck, and you want to fuck my big, tight ass. Right, my King?

Arthur strained to hold in the laugh, and he somehow managed it. He took a deep breath and re-read the message. Again, he looked across the other girls to Rani. Again, she ignored him, keeping her eyes on her phone.

Arthur always found her difficult to read, but he was learning he didn't have to. He reasoned he had trouble reading her because he was always reading between the lines, only to find nothing. He found nothing because there was no ulterior motive or meaning behind her words. Rani said whatever was on her mind. He enjoyed that. There was no guessing if she was mad at him, sad, or happy. There was no anxiety over her telling him one thing but thinking another.

King: Okay. For Mark, Maria, Brad, and Jen's sakes, let's pretend we're going to get snacks and slip away.

Queenie: Yaaaaaas. This is so boring. Fuck me.

King: lol.

Queenie: I'm serious. Drag me away from here right now. Bend me over a trash can for all I care. Just fuck me.

Arthur coughed. "I'm going to get more snacks before the halftime rush. Do you want any?" He asked the group at large. "Text me." He said as Kat and Selene listed off an order simultaneously.

"I'll come with you to help you carry." Rani said without subtlety. Kelly, Kat, and Selene smiled. The game was too distracting for Mindy to notice Rani's undermining of Arthur's subterfuge.

Rani stood and followed Arthur out of the aisle. They jogged up the steps to the exit and slipped toward the snack booths before making a detour.

Arthur took Rani by the hand. He led her through the maze until they were out of the stadium and headed toward the athletic building--because it was the closest. He considered the places they might hook up on campus and suffered from pure option paralysis.

"Where are you taking me?" Rani asked.

"Campus is a ghost town." Arthur explained. "Where would you like to go? Where is somewhere you've always wanted to fuck?"

"Want to fuck in a classroom?" Rani asked.

"A particular classroom or the first one we see?" Arthur asked.

Rani laughed and took the lead as she dragged him toward the art building. Imposing and often confusing modern art sculptures decorated the lawn. Arthur wasn't familiar with the building, but Rani was well-versed in navigating it. She led him inside through a side door, up a flight of stairs, turned down the hallway, and pulled him inside a room.

Large stage lights hung from the ceiling, and more stood on poles, surrounding a small raised platform draped with white curtains behind it. Large umbrella lights fanned out from either side of the stage, and Arthur recognized the setup as a photography studio. He looked for cameras and spotted an empty tripod. Pity. The platform was a wide, shallow rectangle a step above the floor.

Rani gestured to the stage. "I've always wanted to fuck on that stage."

Arthur examined the small platform and nodded. "You've never fulfilled that fantasy?"

"The closest I came was sleeping with one of the models after class. She was hot, but it wasn't the same on a bed, and she put zero effort in, which was just inconsiderate." Rani said.

Arthur nodded and offered her his hand. She took it, and he helped her onto the stage. Then he locked the door before adjusting the lights. He returned to the stage and stood before Rani, facing her with the white sheet wall to Arthur's right and the "classroom" to his left.

Rani tilted her chin to look at him, and their eyes met. Arthur found his gaze drawn to hers and lost himself, tracing the lines of light in her honey-brown eyes. Their breathing slowed as their pulses hiked. They wouldn't do anything they hadn't done before, but Arthur realized the importance of this moment. This marked their first sexual encounter without others present. A misstep could sour things with the harem and add drama. If he did well, it could help things.

Fortunately, Rani was a gorgeous distraction from his anxious thoughts.

"You are so beautiful." Arthur said, bringing his fingers beneath her chin.

The corner of Rani's mouth flickered into the curl of a smile, and she turned her head away, breaking their gaze. "What?" She asked. "I mean, of course, I am." She blinked and turned toward him again, flicking her hair and striking a proud pose. "You're lucky you are too."

"You act tough." Arthur said. He brought his lips closer to hers. "And you are completely justified in your confidence." He assured her. "I just wanted you to know. I think you're beautiful."

Rani slapped his arm. "You just like my ass."

"No." Arthur took her in his arms, crossing them behind her back, and kissed her.

Rani twisted her wrists free and snaked her arms over his shoulders. Leaning against him, she tilted her head back and returned the kiss. Her breath was fresh mint, and Arthur wondered when she'd snuck gum between snacks and what she'd done with it. She melted into his kiss, her lips responding to his rhythm. She was more familiar with this dance than he was, but she let him lead.

Still, Arthur broke the kiss soon enough. He spoke again, and she listened. They locked their gazes together until she turned her face away once more.

"I like everything about you: your confidence, willingness to try new things, situational flexibility, jewelry, eyes, nose, lips, hair, smile, dedication to your friends, stepping up when you need to, and everything else. I'm glad you joined my harem and became my concubine. I enjoy owning such a lovely, magnificent woman." Arthur turned her face toward him again and kissed her.

He worried his 'owning her' comment might have bristled her. He knew she was proud of her sexual freedom. Yet she didn't yell at him or stiffen at his touch. She was soft against him, and her body flushed with heat.

"You want to own me?" Rani asked.

"I do own you." Arthur corrected her. "You're my concubine queen, and I am your King. When I want you, I take you." She'd told him to be more dominant, so he hoped he was giving her what she wanted. He took comfort in knowing she'd say something if it wasn't.

"What if I want to fuck somebody else? Brad's cute. Maybe I could seduce him away from--"

Arthur grabbed her by the shirt and pulled her against him. "You're mine." He informed her. His low and commanding voice flushed her face with heat. Waves of heat washed off her neck to his fingertips as he brushed them toward her chin, lifting her gaze to his. "You belong to me."

Rani's thick eyelashes fluttered.

"Say it." Arthur ordered her.

She swallowed. "I'm yours." Rani said softly. "I belong to you."

"Good girl."

Rani surged to her toes and kissed him. Arthur let her kiss him as their bodies pressed together on the stage.

"I enjoy pleasing you, my King." Rani said.

"You do." Arthur assured her. "You please me very much."

And with that, they began.

Arthur stripped off his shirt first, flexing his obliques and muscles in a way that captured Rani's attention. Then his thick, muscular arms grabbed the bottom of her hoodie and lifted it off her. She raised her arms overhead to let him pull it off. He tossed her hoodie aside and grabbed her wrists as they descended. He crossed her arms above her head and held them in his hand.

"Leave them there." He said, as he knelt before her.

Rani raised her hands, crossed her wrists, and left her torso exposed. The black and steel O-ring collar around her throat clashed with the gold rings piercing her nipples and the gold stud she wore in her navel. Her dark sepia-brown skin was velvet smooth, and her body was smaller than her baggy hoodie suggested.

She wasn't gym-fit like Kelly, ballet-fit like Selene, or diet-fit like Mindy, but her stomach was smooth. Her breasts were athletic and close-set but rounded at the bottom, which gave them some heft and size. Her dark nipples pointed forward in rigid bumps caressed by the air between them. Rani's eyes raked over his muscular back as he knelt and untied her shoes. He grabbed her ankle, lifted her right foot, and then the other. He took off her shoes and socks and set them aside.

When he stood, he kissed Rani again, and she swayed into it, her toes curling against the smooth wooden platform beneath them. Arthur unbuckled her pants and let the baggy jeans drop under their weight. The fall revealed Rani's choice of undergarments for the day, a pair of plain white cotton panties. He could see her black pubic hair through the thin material, and below it, a small dark spot, a drip of arousal he intended to increase. He reached into them and raked his fingernails through her bush, causing her to wiggle her hips forward against him.

Arthur stepped back to admire his model and gave her a half-smile as he undid his belt. He slid it out of the loops but didn't push down his jeans, to her surprise. He took the freed belt, slid it through the O-ring on her choker collar, and pulled her toward him.

Rani stepped forward at his pull, and Arthur brought his lips to hers, kissing her as he held the makeshift leash taut with one hand. His other hand cupped her breast before sliding against her stomach toward her white panties. Her breath caught when he hooked his finger and slid it in a curling motion from outside her panties. He teased her outer lips, unfolding her petals. She clenched her legs to brace herself.

Arthur continued kissing her, their tongues dancing together as he pulled her close, his arm between them, and his hand playing between her legs. His bulge pressed against her hip and begged for her attention, but she kept her hands above her head.

Arthur broke the kiss, and both of them needed to breathe.

"May I lower my hands? My King?" Rani asked. "I want to stroke you."

"Not yet." He said. "I need to hold back for tonight, but you can lower them and cross them behind your back for now."

Rani did, and the blood coursed into her arms and hands once more.

Arthur pulled her into a kiss, and she hummed her appreciation. She gradually rocked against his hand as his fingers rubbed her. The small drip had grown, and she pushed her wide round hips forward and ground against his fingers, but he removed them.

He took his hand away and undid his jeans. He stepped out of them after sliding off his shoes. Then he stood in front of Rani and angled his thigh between her legs. He pulled her forward with the leash still hanging through her O-ring, and she stepped forward, straddling his quads.

"Ride my thigh. Get yourself as close as possible to cumming for me." He whispered. "But you do not have permission to cum. You must stop before you get there."

Rani nodded, her face a mask of confusion. Still, she obeyed. His thigh was robust, and she lowered herself against it, rubbing herself with the now sheer panties between them. She closed her eyes, enjoying the thick muscle beneath her and clenching her legs around him. She moaned, and Arthur covered her mouth with his, pulling her by the collar into another kiss.

His tongue wrestled hers into submission, and she mewed into the kiss as she rocked back and forth, grinding herself against his thigh more and more rapidly. Her arms were still behind her, her wrists crossed behind her butt; she pulled her arms into more of a clasp for balance, each hand at her opposite elbow. The box her arms made behind her straightened her back and thrust her chest up to Arthur's view.

Arthur closed his eyes and enjoyed Rani's slick pussy grinding against his leg as she humped his thigh. The sight of her was too much. He was painfully hard, and he didn't know if he could hold back indefinitely.

Rani panted and wiggled as she got closer. "Okay. I'm nearly... My King, may I cum?"

Arthur surprised her when he pulled away. The leather of his belt slapped against her stomach as he dropped the leash, and he wasted no time in pulling her panties to the floor. She kicked them off quickly.

Retaking the leash, he pulled her with him as he lay on the stage and made her straddle his hips. Rani braced and lowered herself. She tensed in response to him tensing beneath her, but he caught her gaze and held it. She knelt with her knees on either side of him, her hands on his chest. There was nothing to say, and she needed no coaching or instructions. He notched himself against her, and she sank onto him, closing her eyes and inhaling as her fingers curled against his pecs.

She sank most of the way and paused, breathing with him. His breaths matched her breaths. Her chest rose as his did. His eyes captured hers. They smiled together.

He cupped her face with his fingers wrapping under her ear to the back of her neck. Her low ponytail of thick black hair fell forward, snaking around his forearm in a silken embrace.

"Beautiful." He said. "My beautiful concubine." He thrusted upwards. "My queen." His grip tightened on her neck. "Mine."

Rani searched his face. He didn't know what she was searching for, but his expression held no teasing smirk. Arthur's sincerity shone in his bright gaze, his face illuminated by the lights above them. The same lights gave Rani a gentle glow of divinity surrounding the crown of her head.

She swung her ample hips forward, sliding him further into her and grinding her clit against him. Arthur's grip seized her neck and thigh. She rolled her hips back and closed her eyes at the sensation. Rani sat up, struggling to breathe, as Arthur lifted his hips beneath her in a slow thrust. She leaned forward, moving her hands from his pecs to his shoulders.

"My beautiful concubine." Arthur swept his thumb over her cheek. "Are you ready?"

Rani took a deep breath and nodded slowly. "Yes, my King."

She rode him, moving her hips in a steady rocking motion, pushing against him as Arthur lifted her with his hips and thrust into her.

They increased their pace by an unspoken connection, and Rani's breathing shifted. She clenched down on Arthur's cock, making it more difficult for him, but he pushed through, shattering her with every languorous thrust. She was hot, and her heat enveloped his length with her sweet, sticky arousal that flooded against him.

The pleasure built and built, each thrust laying another brick Arthur knew would shatter. Rani looked around and stared at an empty chair in the classroom studio. He wondered if she was imagining the other girls there, photographing them naked, natural, and fucking far more gently than either expected. She ground against him and held as he thrust, and her face tightened into a groaning mask of pleasure.

Arthur slipped his hand between them, rubbing her clit with the back of his thumb's knuckle as she ground into him when he thrust. She squeezed him between her thighs, moaned long and low, gasped, and came.

She dug her nails into his shoulders as the pleasure built between them shattered. The vision of their artistic audience disappeared, and Arthur closed his eyes, slowing his breathing as Rani shuddered above him. Her eyes rolled, and she quivered around his length as more of her arousal shot out of her, soaking them and the stage beneath them. She fell forward, and Arthur curled up and caught her. He hugged her close and lowered them to the stage as her legs slid back.

Arthur was still inside her, still hard, and still hadn't cum. He wanted to. His desire bordered on painful. His body begged for release, sensing it was near. A few more thrusts and he would know blissful relief. Rani wouldn't mind, even if she was relaxed from her orgasm. Instead, Arthur stilled and let her catch her breath. He caught his breath.

"Fucking, King." Rani said tenderly. She kissed his chest. "You're my fucking, King."

Arthur chuckled. "And you're my beautiful, fucking, concubine queen."

"I enjoy being your concubine." She squeezed him with her body in what might have been called a hug.

"I enjoy being your King." Arthur squeezed her back.

They lay there for a few silent moments, and Arthur softened inside her. Taking it as a cue, Rani wiggled her hips again, but Arthur smacked her ass and shook his head.

"No." He said. "This was for you. I'll get mine tonight. For now, we should recover and return to the stadium. We probably missed the entire quarter. The girls might wonder where we are."

Rani scoffed. "Oh, they know what we're up to for sure. They might not know where, but..." Rani shifted her weight, but Arthur pulled her back into their embrace. She stiffened initially, then softened, resting her head on his shoulder.

Their breathing and pulses slowed, but they remained awake. After a few minutes of relaxed embrace, Rani tapped his chest with her fingertips.

"This is nice." She said. "Really. I'm not... I rarely cuddle after sex. This is new for me. A lot of the kinky shit I do with you and the others is new for me, but you always... you always impress."

Arthur squeezed her in his arms. "So do you."

"Still, you're not going to break me, you know? You could have gone harder."

"Yeah. I could have." Arthur said. His tone was a dark warning laced with intent. His eyes burned toward Rani's.

"Well... shit. That's hot." Rani's nostrils flared with breath. "So why didn't you?"

"I wanted to appreciate you, not degrade you. Especially for our first time alone. You're not a piece of meat or a fuckdoll. You're Rani. Jewel of my harem. Queen of the concubines." He stroked her hair as he spoke.

"Well... fuck." Rani melted onto him and then squeezed him. "Okay."

Rani kissed his pec and then shifted, not letting Arthur keep her in place this time. "Come on, My King. Let's get cleaned up." She pulled herself off Arthur as she stood and helped him regain his feet.

Their clothes were clean, but Rani's arousal was everywhere, on their bodies and on the stage. Rani hustled to a cabinet, then a second one, and produced a small bucket of cleaning supplies. As an art room, the cabinet had plenty to handle any issues Custodial often grumbled over.

Still nude, she knelt before Arthur and cleaned him off with a sponge she wet with a water bottle from her purse. She made eye contact with him as she cleaned him, her own thighs still slick. Arthur couldn't look away from her eyes. He was hard again, but she didn't linger on his cock. Despite that, the act was intimate, and the silence between them was tense with the smell of sex.

"How are you feeling?" Arthur asked. "Are you okay?"

"What?" Rani asked, surprised. "I'm fine. That was vanilla as fuck. Are you okay? Are you disappointed? Should there have been more spanking? Are you sure you don't regret going for the gentle fuck instead of the rough?"

1...345678