Harem Master - RPG story Ch. 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she also wanted to become an explorer, with him, and it seemed that this class was in their way, but was it really?

Elara grabbed his hands. "It's okay, Asher. I'm with you, and we can handle this. We'll make it work at the Academy."

Asher looked at her with a weird look. "I'm going to be useless, no team will want me, and if you insist on it, they'll not take you too." Elara wanted to correct her hair, but when she took her hands from his, she saw the pained expression on his face, and realized that he was reading it wrong.

She grabbed his hands again. "We'll find a team, and you can't have a completely useless class. It might be weird, but we'll make it work. It must offer something." Asher looked at her, shocked, and then looked down with a flushed face.

"There is one more skill," he said. Elara found it odd, all people get three skills at level one. But that was one of the less weird things about his class, so she just ignored it.

"Partner Enhancement," Elara listened more carefully, that sounded like something that might be useful. But when he paused, she realized that the name implied he could only boost his partners, which meant people in his harem, and that he'd need to add all of their teammates to it if they'd want to make use of this skill.

"Master can boost one of his partners one stat by one point. All of the ones possibly upgradable," he continued, stopping her from thinking about him building his harem.

She considered that. One point wasn't a lot, but it could be upgraded. The question was to what value, and when he'd upgrade to boost more than one partner, then he could give even more boosts, possibly boosting all team members.

A team of girls that he has... in his harem. She sighed. They sat there in silence as she was considering all of this. Could she really agree to this? That he'll have his harem? And she'd be part of it?

What would that mean? Him being intimate with other women. But she had read an erotic story once about a man who had a harem, and the women in it all slept with each other too. And they often slept with the man more than one at a time.

Could she do something like that? She had never considered herself sleeping with other women, but now when she thought about it. Her, Asher and some other girl. It sounded exciting.

She shook her head. They had never done anything as a pair, and now she was considering a threesome. All because of his class, something that he didn't have a choice about. And he wanted to give up his dream for her.

Not becoming an explorer to avoid hurting her with his class. She decided that they were going to become explorers together, no matter what. Even if she'd need to... She stopped herself, not wanting to fully think about it right now.

"Okay, but even considering all of this, and making full use of your class, you still will get like five percent of stats, and you could boost one person by one stat. That's..." she stopped, and saw that he looked sad.

That was another thing, it really looked like he was weak, and it'd make it hard for him to find a team if people'd get to know about this.

For us.

She corrected herself. They'd be a team, and she was going to make it happen. Elara didn't know right now if he'd get more partners, maybe she'd be his harem only member, and the rest of the team wouldn't join it.

Elara realized that she had just accepted, in her mind, that she was going to be part of his harem, and she smiled lightly to herself.

"Maybe I shouldn't go to the Academy with you," Asher whispered.

She looked firmly at him until their eyes locked. "Stop thinking like that. We're going there together. We're going to team up together. And we're going to become strong explorers together," she emphasized every sentence.

Asher looked at her and after a moment smiled. "I love you, El. But this class is weak and weird. No one will want me on their team. I can't offer anything to them, and even the boost that I could give to you is not so good."

Elara's heart broke seeing him in a state of mind like this. She leaned forward and hugged him. Her lips met his, and she kissed him for a long time.

Asher was passive at first, but she didn't relent, and he eventually returned her kiss. They sat there for a moment, lost in their kiss. She moved to sit in his lap sideways without breaking the connection between them.

Only when she felt that she was lacking oxygen did she break the kiss. "You don't know if your class doesn't scale well." She pecked him lightly. "It must be scaling well. It's impossible to be otherwise."

Asher looked at her and moved to kiss her. She felt his tongue on her lips, and she let him into her mouth. She fought with her own tongue against his, but after a moment, she moved back. "If this boost will enhance more stats and more partners at the same time, it could be a strong boost for the whole team."

Asher's eyes opened wide in surprise. Elara realized just after a moment what she had just suggested and wasn't sure what to say. She hugged him so he couldn't see her eyes. She needed to think about this. She needed time.

It wasn't a simple decision. Half an hour ago, she'd never have even thought about considering this, and now... She had to, his class forced her to.

But she also knew that he needed her now and that he'd get into an even worse state of mind if she told him to leave now. Elara didn't mind. She wanted to be with him, to spend time with him, to hug him, and now that both of them were eighteen, maybe even more in the future.

She bit her lip, considering how to word it properly. "I need to think about all of it," she paused and moved out of his lap. "Can we just cuddle for a bit?"

Asher nodded, and she laid herself on the bed. He moved behind her and took her in his arms. Elara pressed her body against him.

She loved feeling his body against hers, his muscular arms around her, hugging her to his chest. Elara relaxed in his arms for a moment before she returned to considering things about his class.

She needed about fifteen minutes lying together, until she came up with some conclusion. Elara tried to think about the good and bad sides of the situation. She tried to predict how she'd handle all of this, to think what her life would look like with different decisions that she could make today.

Elara considered that maybe he could go without more partners. But that'd mean not using the full potential of his class and probably being a bad explorer. It seemed like an awful option, and she knew that they couldn't proceed with it.

Ultimately, Elara just knew that she loved him and wanted to be with him. So she came up with some sort of decision, unsure what the future would bring. But they'd be together, and they could handle everything. She'd support him, and he'd support her.

Even if this meant that he'd have a harem. She was aware that it was easy to think about it right now. But when he'd actually sleep with someone else, it could get worse. How would she feel with it? Could she really accept that?

She'd need to. There wasn't another solution. Elara laid there trying to come up with something, but every other possibility had significant downsides. Maybe him sleeping with other girls wasn't so bad?

Elara pushed his hands away. Turning around, she sat in front of him. Asher got into a sitting position, and she could tell that he was worried. Elara locked eyes with him.

"Do you love me?" she asked him directly.

His eyes widened. "Of course, I love you, El. How can you even ask something like this?"

She ignored the question. "Would you like to have sex with another woman?"

"Wha-What?" he stammered.

"Do you want to have a harem? To have five women, with me among them, belonging to your harem, being our team, fighting together in the dungeon, and also together we would... explore your class possibilities."

Elara looked at him expectantly until he realized that she was asking seriously. A frown crossed his face. "No, El, I love you," he said firmly.

Elara smiled in response. She knew that he loved her, but it was still good to hear that.

"And you're more important to me than having a strong class, or being an explorer. We can just forget all about this, about my class, about the harem. Pretend that I don't have a class. You'll go to the Academy. I'll wait for you. We can make it work like this."

She looked at him affectionately. He'd sacrifice his lifelong dream because he was worried that it could ruin their relationship. She felt a warm feeling spread inside her, realizing how much he loved her. Asher was willing to sacrifice his dream for her, which confirmed Elara in her decision.

"You didn't answer my question." Without giving him a chance to respond, she continued. "Will you love me forever? No matter what happens in the future?" she asked, knowing the answers to these questions but wanting to make him understand why she made her choice.

He grabbed her hands. "Of course, El, always, no matter what."

She stopped herself from smirking. "Even if you'll have sex with another woman?"

He looked shocked at her, and this time she couldn't stop herself from smiling slyly.

"Come on, Asher, we've got to make the most of this class. We both know it'll be fucking hard if I'm an explorer and you're not. You've got to be an explorer too. Help me figure out a way through this."

He gazed at her, without saying anything. She must have really shocked him by offering that she'd be fine with his harem. "Asher, talk with me, tell me what you are thinking, and we'll go through it together," she pleaded, wanting him to share his thoughts.

"I'm worried that you aren't aware of what you are offering. You can say it now, but when it happens, it'll destroy our relationship. It'll be better if I don't become an explorer," he said, looking subdued at her.

"And we'll spend most of our time apart? And how long are you going to withstand staying at home, and worrying that I'll never come back this time?"

Asher wanted to say something but stopped with his mouth open. He closed it and thought for a moment. He took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. "You're right. It's not going to work."

Elara nodded. "Exactly, so we need to try and deal with your class." She wasn't sure herself if it'd work out, but she really wanted it to.

"You really set your mind on it? Didn't you?" Asher asked, and she nodded. He was joking sometimes that when she focused on something, there was no power to stop her, and he probably realized now that he couldn't really take her mind off this.

"Okay then," he said, sighing.

"Good. So let's go through this together, yeah?" she asked, holding his hands.

Asher nodded and squeezed her hands.

"With this class, you'll need to have partners. So you'll build this harem. And you'll need to have a sexual relationship with them, but that doesn't mean you need to have a romantic relationship with them, does it?" Elara asked, but she wasn't sure who she tried to convince more, him or herself.

He frowned and looked down. "Yeah, I don't need to," he said silently. But Elara knew him. He'd explore with those women, they'd spend time together and be intimate. He'd care about them and get close to them, and it'd be hard for him to not have any feelings for them.

Elara wasn't sure if she'd be fine if he'd start to love another woman. He'd love her anyway, she didn't have doubts about that. Maybe he could love more than one person? A better question was if she could accept that and still be with him?

"So, even if you'll have sex with these other girls, I'll be your girlfriend, right?" she asked, just to be sure and make progress in the conversation.

"Of course, El."

He looked at her with his wonderful eyes, and she could see his love in them. Elara wanted to lean forward and kiss him. Maybe do even more, touch his muscular body, push her body against his. She imagined this so many times, especially in the last months when she couldn't wait when they'd both be eighteen. She looked at his arms and could imagine how his muscles would feel under her hands.

But they needed to talk first.

"Then I think we should try it. We'll go to the Academy and create a team containing only girls," Elara paused. She never thought she'd say something like she was about to say. "And you could sleep with them, as long as you're my boyfriend. I'll give you a pass to sleep with them."

She looked at him, waiting for a response. He frowned and looked to the side, appearing concerned again. "Do you... do you want to have a pass like this too?"

"What?" Elara asked, not sure what he was referring to.

"Do you want to sleep with other guys in return?" he explained, clearly unhappy with the idea.

"No, of course not," Elara answered.

It didn't even cross her mind to sleep with other guys. Their teammates were a different matter.

She had never before considered sleeping with someone else besides Asher. But now, she realized that she might actually be curious about how it is with another girl. She wasn't sure if she was actually bi, but if the other woman would be hot? She could test it out with her and see if she'd be into it.

"That doesn't seem really fair," Asher said.

"I don't want to sleep with other guys, and I don't care if that's not fair, but..." she hesitated, Asher patiently waited for her response. "What if I'd like to sleep with these girls too?" she continued in a hushed voice.

He looked at her with shock on his face, and she wasn't surprised by his reaction. They never talked about things like this, but he probably assumed that she was straight, the same way she assumed he was straight.

"Are you a lesbian?" he asked her, and she couldn't believe how stupid he could be sometimes.

"Oh, you idiot, I like men, especially this one sitting in front of me," she leaned forward and gave him a little kiss, putting her hands on his thighs.

"But now that I've started to think about it... I'm a little curious about what it's like with another girl," she explained further, stroking his thighs and moving higher and higher.

He considered this, and she gave him time to think about it. Elara saw a silly smile spreading on his face, and she already knew the answer. He probably imagined her with another woman.

She looked into his lap and noticed a bulge there, confirming her suspicion. Elara shook her head. She was also getting aroused, thinking about sleeping with another woman, and possibly doing it with Asher at the same time.

"I think that's okay, especially if I could join," he said after a moment.

She nodded. "So, do we agree that both of us can sleep with our teammates? This way it'd be fair," she clarified, looking at him for confirmation.

Asher nodded. "This class is so weird," he added, sighing.

Elara giggled. "I'm not sure ifweird is enough of a word."

She noticed a smile on his face and his loving gaze, which stirred a warm feeling within her body.

Elara bit her lip and looked into his eyes. "Would you like to, maybe, test out more about your class? How does it work?" she asked. All this talk got her aroused, and his class was a good pretext to push things in the direction she wanted to.

Asher looked at her and a smile spread on his face. He leaned forward and pecked her on the lips. "I'd love to make you the first member of my harem."

She playfully slapped him on the chest. "Better not exaggerate with it, I'm still getting used to it." She paused and looked lovingly at him. "Yes, I want to be your first woman in your harem."

A thought popped into her head, and she continued. "And I'm claiming the position of your first and most important woman, and leader of it, by the way. Which means you aren't going to add anyone before my acceptance, got it?"

Elara grabbed his face in her hands, looking him in the eyes with a firm gaze. That wasn't something she'd discuss with him. If they were going to do it, then she'd set up rules, and he'd need to accept them.

"Yes, El, I officially nominate you as the leader of my harem," he declared in an official tone and then smirked. Elara rolled her eyes. Asher closed his eyes for a moment and then leaned forward to kiss her. She moved to connect their lips and when it happened, a question popped in her head.

---

Harem Master Asher Montgomery attempts to add you to his harem. Do you accept?

---

Elara believed him completely, but that was confirmation of his class, that it was really the Harem Master. She wanted to accept it, and the question disappeared, but additional information appeared in her mind.

---

Member of harem

Harem owner: Asher Montgomery

Harem level: 1

Relationship level: 1

Number of harem partners: (1/1)

Active stats bonuses:

None

Received skills upgrades:

None

Received additional skills:

None

Leave harem

---

She opened her eyes wide in shock, their lips still connected. There were some things they needed to discuss. But it looked like she could get upgrades to her skills and completely new skills.

Elara had never heard of something like this, but she also probably should get used to it with his class. But if it was true, it could really have an impact on her. It depended on what these upgrades would be, and what skills she could get from him.

But any new skills were a bonus and would make her stronger. She focused her eyes on him and saw that he had an absent look, probably reading something related to his class.

"Oh wow, I just leveled up with my class, and my harem level increased too," Asher said to her.

"I can see it in my own description, that the level of the harem is one. So it went up after adding a member? And your class level too?" she asked, considering what it meant, realizing now that with their relationship progressing like that, they could level up without going into a dungeon.

"Yeah," he answered, and Elara giggled slightly.

He looked at her with a smile. "And what's so funny?" he asked with a little chuckle.

"Without me, you just had level zero. You need me to have at least level one," she teased.

"Any woman," he corrected with a playful smirk.

She snorted and playfully slapped him on his chest. "I'll give youany woman. If someone was going to be your first, it had to be me."

Another thought came to Elara. "And I'm adding the next rule."

Asher crooked his head. "Next? So what was the first?" he asked. Maybe they should voice them out and make them official. She'd need to think about them more in the near future, but she could already clarify some of them.

"First is that we can both sleep with members of our team. Second is that I'm going to choose and accept the women who are going to join our team," Elara said, looking at him, waiting for confirmation.

He frowned but then simply nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll look for some special girls for our team," she said. Only after speaking, she realized how weird it sounded, assuring her boyfriend she'd find a good woman for his harem.

"The third rule is that I'm going to be your first in everything. Anything we haven't done yet is off the table with them," she said, wanting to reserve herself the right to be his first in everything as his girlfriend.

"Sure, any other rules?" he asked. She was glad he wasn't challenging any of them. She thought for a moment, but had nothing else in her mind.

"Not right now, maybe I'll come up with something later." She leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Fine, but I have doubts about the second rule, I don't think we'll have many choices. This class is weird, but it also looks weak. It'd be hard to convince someone into this. We won't have a lot of options," he said with a sad look.

"Oh, I didn't mention it yet, but there's something that might be a deal-breaker in that aspect. In my window, I have three sections, and two of them sound interesting."