Harem Master - RPG story Ch. 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" he asked, looking at her with hope.

"Skill upgrades and received additional skills," she said, noticing the look of surprise on his face.

"So, I can upgrade your skills? And give you new ones?"

"It sounds like this. We won't have a problem finding teammates if that's the case. So don't worry, I'll take care of everything. You just need to be yourself and charm those girls," she teased.

He shook his head in disbelief. "I'd never have thought that you'd say something like this."

Elara felt her cheeks blush. "Well, maybe I'm a little bit excited. That I could sleep with another woman, and also, if I find an eager girl, then maybe we could try a threesome."

He smiled sadly. "I still doubt you'll find anyone that'd want to join our team. Even if I can give them new skills, they'd still need to... be intimate with me."

Asher sometimes had trouble with self-confidence, and Elara was worried that this class might be a source of problems for him.

"And you think that anyone would take it as a big flaw? Just check what skills you can upgrade for me and what new skills you can give me. We'll see if we have any problems then." She was counting on the fact that it'd be good, and would help them find someone interested in joining their team.

The potential to upgrade skills, and even give new ones, was something that'd surely make it easier. Sleeping with Asher shouldn't be a big problem, he was handsome and hot, on the contrary, that was probably a benefit for their future teammates.

Asher nodded and closed his eyes, focus evident on his face. Then, he frowned. Suddenly, he opened his eyes wide in shock.

---

Thanks for reading! I would love if you leave a comment, because I want to get better, and find out what you like.

P.S. Second chapter is published, and contains our pair exploring more of his new class