Harem Master - RPG story Ch. 003

Story Info
Forest training and unexpected fight.
7.8k words
4.58
5.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RPG_Master
RPG_Master
224 Followers

Hey all. It took some time to write this next chapter. Some things went down at the start of the year and I didn't have time to write. But now all seems better, so I hope the next chapters would show up faster.

Huge thanks to Netrepid for helping with editing.

---

Asher placed his breakfast on the table in the small kitchen. Yesterday's events went much differently than he had expected. He was supposed to receive his new class - a warrior class. Instead, he received Harem Master - a support class connected with intimacy. He had never heard about something like this before. Fortunately, Elara didn't freak out because of it and decided they could handle it together.

Still, he was concerned that she would change her mind and feared that his class could destroy their relationship. For the time being, it remained to have hope. Today, Elara was supposed to come to his house, so he waited while eating.

Without nothing better to occupy his mind, he checked his class status again.

---

Name: Asher Montgomery

Age: 18

Class: Harem Master (Support)

Class level: 1 (0%)

Harem level: 2 (61%)

Harem partners (1/1)

Elara River - Swift Blade (Assassin) - Relationship level: 2 (61%) (2 skill point(s) available)

Stats:

- strength - 0

- agility - 0

- intelligence - 0

- vitality - 0

- HP - 20/20

- mana - 0

Abilities:

- Building Harem (Level 1 - Active - Cooldown: 24 hours) - Harem master can recruit women to join his harem. Activate skill, and kiss the target to offer joining the harem. Allowed harem size: 1. Master and partner poses a relationship level that grants partners upgrade points that can be spent to upgrade partners class

- Building Relationship (Level 2 - Passive) - Master and the partner to increase relationship level need to kiss to get a small amount of exp points (level 1 relationship required), touch each other in intimate regions (level 2 relationship required). Next level actions grant more experience points, but are available only with partners that have achieved the level provided next to the method

- Stats Amplification (Level 1 - Passive) - Master doesn't get his own stats, in return he gains 1% of every of his partner's stats as additional points to his stats

- Partner Enhancement (Level 2 - Active - Cooldown: 1 hour - Duration: 10 minutes) - Master can boost 1 of his partners 1 stat by 1 point

- Additional protection (Level 1 (Max) - Active - Toggle: On) - When toggled on, skill guarantees that any member of Harem will not get pregnant with Harem Master

---

Yesterday, he had gained two levels with Elara, and then spent three of his points to upgrade skills. Elara still possessed two points, and they should decide what to do with them today.

Only after he returned home yesterday did Asher discover that he could also check Elara's status now. He focused on it to check her skills once again.

---

Name: Elara River

Age: 18

Class: Swift Blade (Assassin)

Class level: 1 (0%)

Member of harem (Harem owner: Asher Montgomery)

Relationship level: 2 (61%) (2 skill point(s) available)

Stats:

- strength - 5

- agility - 9

- intelligence - 2

- vitality - 3

- HP - 40/40

Abilities:

- Fast Attack (Level 1 - Active - Cooldown: 5 minutes) - Performs fast attack, user get 5 point stats into agility, but loses 5 points in strength for a single attack

- Better Eyesight (Level 1 - Passive) - Owner slightly better can detect traps in a dungeon

- Nimble Movement (Level 1 - Passive) - Owner has slightly boosted chance to evade attacks

---

Asher went through her skills and then focused on the upgrades that were available for them.

---

Elara River - Swift Blade (Assassin)

2 relationship points available

Skill upgrades:

- Fast attack - removes the negative effect (1 point)

- Better eyesight - can also detect hidden places, and treasures (1 point)

New skills:

- Master Essence (Level 1 - Passive) - If there is Harem Master cum in skill owner body, she gets 5 bonus point stats to agility (1 point)

- Final Blow (Level 1 - Active - Cooldown: 24 hours) - Skill owner can perform a finishing attack that kills the enemy instantly. Available to use and work only when the opponent's HP is below 5% (3 points)

- Powerful Attack (Level 1 - Active - Cooldown: 30 minutes) - Next attack deal additional 20 damage, only available to use when the skill owner achieved orgasm through the harem master in the last 3 hours (2 points)

- Master Love (Level 1 - Passive) - Master feelings towards the skill owner boost all her stats up to 10% (5 points)

---

With two points to spend, Elara had a few options on how to use them. Yesterday, she had considered aloud what to upgrade, but Asher hadn't paid a lot of attention, fixated on her body and the upcoming intimacy.

He was certain that she had her own plan on how to upgrade her skills, but bored, Asher considered her options. Upgrading Fast Attack seemed like a great choice and one of the first to spend points on. However, with two points available, a Powerful Attack was the first choice in his opinion.

Ultimately, the decision belonged to Elara, it was her skills and her points. He was granting them to her, but she would spend them however she wanted.

Knocking echoed through his house. Asher jumped from the table, leaving his unfinished breakfast, eager to see his girlfriend.

Asher swung the door open, a grin spread across his face upon noticing Elara. Her athletic frame filled the doorway, but not for long as she rushed into his arms. Her blue eyes met his briefly, before her lips connected with his.

He grasped Elara in his arms and kissed her passionately. When they broke from each other to catch a breath, he put her on the floor and glanced at her clothes. She was wearing a simple black t-shirt and shorts that were showing her long and toned legs.

Elara giggled as she entered his house. "Is anyone home?" she asked, while standing inches from him, her body almost touching his, her hot breath on his chin.

"No, I was just eating breakfast. Do you want something?" Asher offered.

Elara closed the distance between them. Her tits pressing into his chest, her leg pushing against his cock. She moved her mouth to his ear. "Wouldn't you rather eat something else?" she asked sensually and licked on his earlobe. Asher groaned, and Elara jumped from him and rushed to his room giggling.

Asher ran after her chuckling, he entered his room but didn't notice Elara. He was confused but someone pushed him on his back, and he fell forward onto his bed, turning around in the air. Elara jumped on him, straddling his hips. She attacked his mouth, kissing him passionately.

After a long session of their tongues fighting against each other in their mouths, Elara straightened, sitting on him, her hands resting on his chest, stroking him slowly.

"How are you feeling?" Elara asked, looking into his eyes with a piercing look.

Asher smirked. "Amazing." He moved his hands to her thighs and squeezed them.

Elara rolled her eyes but couldn't stop her smile. "You know what I'm asking about, your class. How do you feel?"

"I'm okay," Asher assured her. "I thought about this later. This class isn't what I expected, but if you believe that we can make it work, then I'll do anything in my power," Asher explained. His biggest concerns were about Elara's feelings and the future of their relationship.

"I'm sure, we can make it work," Elara answered, but Asher knew that she was just saying this to make him feel better.

"I'll help you find teammates so you don't need to do everything on your own," Asher offered, wanting to actually do something useful at the Academy.

She snorted. "No, no, no. I'm going to choose our teammates. With you looking for them, we would end up with four bimbos with big tits."

"That's not what I-" Asher wanted to protest, but Elara didn't let him finish, stopping him with a kiss.

"Don't worry about the team. I will find them, and maybe I will even let you say something," Elara teased. "But remember that they are our teammates, in exploring and fighting monsters. So, we don't focus on good looks, but on skilled explorers."

"Obviously," Asher answered. He was aware of that.

Elara's brows furrowed, and she looked at him seriously. "Ash, I'll take into account that you would be intimate with them. But I'm serious, if I had a choice between a talented explorer who looks average and the hottest girl there, but she's completely useless, then I'm going for the first one without thinking."

"That's not a problem, the hottest girl is already on our team," Asher said, pulling her for a kiss. Elara was the hottest girl he had ever met, so he didn't believe that there would be someone sexier than her at the Academy.

She broke their kiss with a smile and looked affectionately at him. "Better not change your mind after we complete a harem for you."

"Without a doubt," Asher answered, hugging her tightly to himself. If someone had told him yesterday morning that Elara would say something like this, he would have taken them for a madman. But now it was their reality, and Asher prayed that it wouldn't end up in a disaster.

Asher felt Elara bite his earlobe. She moved her thigh against his hard cock. Around her, he was constantly aroused lately, which resulted in his erection. She looked at him and smirked.

"Oh, look what I found," she teased, rubbing gently over his dick.

He grinned and moved forward to catch her lips in a kiss. Elara pushed her tongue into his mouth, and Asher sucked lightly on it while she moved her hand to rub his dick.

She smirked into the kiss. "So, it's time for some training? To gain some experience points?" she mumbled without moving her lips from his.

Asher chuckled. "You still have some points to spend."

"I know how to use them, but let's get back to it later. We have more urgent things to do now," Elara answered and attacked his neck with her kisses while pushing her hand over the edge of his pants. She skipped his boxers and grabbed his cock directly.

"El," Asher moaned, exposing more of his neck to her lips.

"You like it, honey?" Elara purred, nibbling on the skin under his ear.

"It's so good," Asher gasped.

Elara's lips kissed his ear. "Do you want me to suck it again?" she murmured sensually.

A shiver surged through Asher's body, and his cock twitched in her hand. Elara snorted. "I would take it as a yes." She left his cock and shifted herself lower on the bed.

Information popped into Asher's mind.

---

Level up with harem partner - Elara River - Swift Blade (Assassin)

Harem level gained +1

Relationship level gained +1

Relationship level with Elara River - 3

---

"Oh, next level. Now you have three points to spend," Asher informed.

Elara sat between his legs and looked over at him with a smirk. "Later, now take off your shirt."

Asher realized that she suspected that. Yesterday, they kissed a few times and leveled up, but then didn't gain the next level later even if they did more. She probably assumed they were going to get to the next level quickly today. Was this the reason they were doing this? Just to gain points for her skills?

Elara tugged on his pants, and Asher realized that it was foolish to think like that. They had wanted to be intimate before he got his class. He removed his shirt, tossing it aside, and lifted his hips so she could get his pants off.

Perhaps Elara was moving faster with things because of his class, but he wasn't going to complain about it.

When he was naked, Elara put her hands over his toned abdomen and stroked him over it. "Mhh, I love how fit you are," she purred.

"At least all the training wasn't wasted with my class."

Elara followed with her kisses lower, leaving a kiss on his pelvis. When she reached his pubic hair, a frown crossed her face, but she didn't say anything and just skipped to his cock. Asher wondered if he should shave or at least trim, but this thought was lost when Elara's mouth enveloped his cock's head. She started to suck and lightly lick the underside.

Asher was breathing shallowly and moaning every time her tongue swept over his cock.

"Oh god," he groaned loudly. Elara looked with her beautiful blue eyes into his, and he couldn't avert his gaze from her. She grabbed the lower part of his cock and started to jerk him while still sucking on his cock's head.

"I'm close," Asher gasped a warning, but Elara jerked him faster in response. His cock twitched once and his cum erupted into her mouth. She was gulping it as fast as it was coming. Pleasure went through Asher's body with his release. After a few spurts, he was spent. She licked his cock for a moment longer, cleaning it.

When finished, she kissed the head and said, "All clean." She laid herself on him with her mouth on his neck again, nuzzling there.

"It was amazing, El," Asher panted, trying to catch his breath after the orgasm. She bit him lightly on the neck.

He turned them around on the bed, so now she was under him. "Your turn." Asher winked and started to kiss her neck.

"Oh, Ash," she moaned. Her hands landed on his head and pushed him down.

Asher stopped her and smiled. "Someone's impatient?"

"Come on, Ash, you've already finished," she groaned frustrated.

Asher chuckled. "Maybe I will take my time," he teased.

Elara grabbed his hair and turned his head so they were looking each other in the eyes. "Believe me, you don't want to start this," she threatened and pushed him again.

He wanted to only tease her, so this time he moved to sit between her legs. She removed her shirt and bra, exposing her perky tits to him. He looked at them mesmerized, but Elara must have been really horny because she pulled the rest of her clothes off, exposing her pussy to him.

Asher didn't have an opportunity to see it yesterday, so it was his first time seeing it so close. She was shaved bare, her pussy lips parting, slick from her arousal. He could see her pink insides peeking between them.

"Go on," she urged him, grabbing his head, this time pulling his mouth to her pussy so he didn't really have time to get a good look. He smirked, but when she was in reach he licked at her pussy lips. "Finally," Elara moaned.

Asher traced his tongue along her slick folds, feeling her taste, more clear than from his fingers yesterday, but still not very distinct. He licked with his tongue between her lips, tasting her sweet juices. Her grip on his hair loosened, so he backed off his lips from her. "What's gotten into you today?" he asked.

"Don't stop," her tone not accepting refusal. "I'll only remind you that I blew you both yesterday and today. Now it's your turn." Asher resigned from asking questions and decided to focus on his task. It looked like she was really horny.

He licked along her labia, feeling more of her wet juices gathering there. Then reminded himself of her instructions from yesterday and shifted higher, licking along her pussy. When he felt a little nub on his tongue, Elara groaned. He focused on her clit, aware that yesterday it was the key to her orgasm.

"Yes, lick it," she moaned and pushed her hips forward against his face.

He swept his tongue over it again and again, loving the squirming of Elara's body that he was causing. He was just learning and still, it was an amazing feeling to make her moan like this.

Asher wanted to give her even more pleasure. His hand found her knee and slowly traced higher towards her pussy. He could feel her hot skin on his fingers. When he found her pussy he sensed even more wetness on her lips now after playing with her clit. He moved his fingers gently along her labia.

"God, so good," Elara gasped.

He moved his single finger between her lips and pushed lightly on them, they parted, and he could feel even more of her juices on his hand. He shifted his finger a little lower and felt that it was entering deeper, her wetness making him slip in with ease. Her hot and wet pussy surrounded his fingertip, and he moaned into her pussy, imagining how this would feel around his cock.

Elara's legs tensed around his head, and moans escaped her lips every time he swept his tongue over her clit. "God, Ash," she gasped deeply.

He glanced at her face, and their gazes locked. He circled his lips around her clit and sucked gently.

"Oh, yes, like this," Elara voiced her appreciation. Asher alternated his sucking with a gentle lick every few seconds, while his finger still explored the entrance to her pussy, but he was careful not to push it further.

Asher continued like this until she gasped loudly, and he was certain that she had just come. He froze, waiting through her orgasm. After a moment, he licked on her clit one last time. Elara gasped breathless, and Asher, pleased with himself, climbed up over her.

When their faces were just inches away, he looked deeply into her eyes, loving its blue color, similar for him to the sky on a cloudless spring day. He kissed her shortly and laid next to her, with his leg between hers, and placing his head under her tits.

Elara stroked through his hair slowly, both of them relaxing even more. "On the one hand, I'm glad we waited until we were eighteen. But also, I regret that we lost so much time," Elara said.

For Asher, sex was amazing, but it wasn't just about orgasms. They were amazing, but he also loved the intimacy. Cuddling naked, groping, feeling her bare skin made him feel even more connected with her. Even closer, and even more in love with her.

He realized that even if he wasn't aware of it, he was lacking this before. They hugged and kissed, but they were never so close, never so intimate and passionate, and it was incredible. He loved to touch her, and loved her touching him. It made him feel so special, he wouldn't give it up ever.

And they had so much more to discover, and they would do this in the future.

"We have the rest of our lives ahead of us together," he whispered his answer.

"I love you, Ash," Elara confessed.

He lifted his head to look into her eyes. "I love you too, El." His eyes darted to her tits, just under his head. Asher licked one nipple and then surrounded it with his lips, sucking gently.

Elara giggled. "That feels great, honey, but I thought that we could do the last training today before we leave for the Academy."

Asher knew about her plans earlier, but now he discovered better things to do. He made an exaggeratedly sad face and looked at her. "Can't we stay all day here?"

Elara chuckled. "I don't think so. But in a few weeks, we'll share a bed and you'll have unlimited access every night," she offered, looking down at her body suggestively.

He grinned and licked her nipple one last time.

She shook her head, smiling, and Asher relented. He got up from her and started to gather clothes for himself around the room.

"I have three points to spend, and you have one, right?" Elara asked. Asher finished his clothing and turned towards her. She had her pants on but was looking for her shirt around the bed. Her small tits swaying enchantingly.

She grabbed her sports bra and put her head through it, then looked at him with raised eyebrows. Asher realized that he hadn't answered her question, distracted by her half naked body.

He checked the status quickly. "Yeah, you knew that we would level up today?"

Elara found her shirt on the other side of the bed and pulled it on before answering. "I suspected. We got the first level quickly yesterday, and then did even more and didn't level up. So we must have been close," she confirmed Asher's previous thoughts.

RPG_Master
RPG_Master
224 Followers