Harem Master - RPG story Ch. 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was kind of risky," Asher said, putting his hands on her back.

"Only because someone couldn't be quiet." Elara teased him.

"Oh, we will see if you would be quiet," Asher said, attempting to turn them around, but Elara pushed him back on the ground.

"I want to try something different." Asher looked at her curiously. She got up from laying on him. Elara stood next to him and pulled down her pants. Asher noticed that she was wearing cute pink panties, but she quickly grabbed them too and pulled them down. Then she positioned herself so her legs were on the sides of his head.

Asher looked up at her glistening pussy, then met her eyes. She was looking down at him, waiting for his approval. He nodded his head, and she grinned in response. She began moving lower over his head, and at that moment, he realized that this way he couldn't see around them to check if someone was coming. With her legs around his head, he probably wouldn't hear well either.

He moved his hand to stop her for a moment, and she looked at him with a questioning look.

"You'll need to pay attention to make sure no one is coming close." Elara rolled her eyes but then nodded.

"And remember to stay quiet," Asher added, and then grabbed her thighs and pulled her down towards his face.

She had both of her knees at the sides of his head, holding her hips slightly above his head. This way, he had easy access and could also take some breaths. He began to lick her pussy, starting at her folds. Asher smiled to himself and purposefully went for a very slow lick along the entire length, mirroring what she had done to his dick at the beginning.

After he finished his first slow lick, wanting to start another one just as slowly, he felt her pushing her pussy into his lips and moving her hips forward. She ground herself on his lips and let out a light moan.

He reminded himself that she had declared herself in control today, and now he realized that this way she really had control. Asher surrendered to this, pushing his tongue out of his mouth as she ground herself on his face. She groaned when he slid his tongue between her folds, feeling her wetness on his tongue. It was a very delicate taste that was hard to describe accurately.

Elara leaned forward, and his tongue found her clitoris. When he licked it, she groaned loudly, causing a momentary panic in Asher, afraid that someone might hear them. However, in his current position, he couldn't see or hear around them well. Deciding to stop worrying about being heard, he focused on Elara's pleasure.

Elara grabbed his hair a little painfully, but he caught her small bud between his lips and probed it lightly with his tongue. She was gyrating her pussy on his chin while he continued to caress her clit. He could feel his face getting wet from her juices, but he didn't mind at the moment.

Elara moved her hips forward, and he returned to licking her pussy lips. They parted, allowing him to find entrance to her pussy with the tip of his tongue. He pushed lightly, feeling his tongue entering her body. It only got maybe half an inch in, really only parting her lips and licking on her entrance, but Elara's legs tensed around his head, and he took it as a good sign.

He grabbed her hips, holding them there for better balance while trying to push his tongue deeper, but her position didn't really allow it. Elara was moving more chaotically, and Asher assumed she was getting close to her orgasm. Her hips gyrated over his face, covering it with her juices. She gasped loudly and then turned her hips again, so her clit was once again in front of his mouth. His tongue, covered in a mix of his saliva and her juices, moved over her clit, and she pushed her hips hard into his face, pressing him into the ground.

She left his hairs, and clamped her hand around her mouth to stifle her moan, which, in Asher's opinion, was way too loud. He felt her body tensing over him, and he enveloped her clit with his lips, lightly sucking on it.

She moaned something into her hand, and her whole body spasmed. Taking her hand out of her mouth, she took a few deep breaths, then fell to the side and lay on the ground next to him.

Asher lifted himself on his elbow and looked down at her face, clearly showing pleasure. Her eyes focused on him after a second, and she grinned.

"You couldn't be quiet?" He asked her with a smile on his face.

Elara's eyes went wide open, and she looked around them. Then she grabbed the side of the blanket and moved to lay over Asher's chest, pulling it over their bodies to hide the fact that they were both half-naked.

"It's a bit off the path. I doubt anyone had a chance to hear anyway. "She moved to kiss him, and then smacked her lips, probably tasting herself on his face. Turning her head to the side, thinking about something, she then licked him on his chin. Asher chuckled as she was licking her juices off his face, slightly flushed.

"I need to clean you up," she said between licks.

"And wet from your saliva?" Asher said, still chuckling.

"Better to have my saliva on your face than smell like my pussy."

"I doubt it would help with this." Asher could clearly smell her arousal, and he doubted that her licking it off his face would be of much help. Plus, they needed to go to the Academy soon. It would probably be good if he washed his face somewhere first.

She didn't respond, but after a few more licks, she put her head on his chest, and just lay there.

"Love you, El," he whispered while lightly stroking her blond hair.

She moved her head to kiss him on the chest. "I love you too, Asher."

They lay there for a few minutes, just resting in each other's arms. But Asher knew they needed to go to the Academy soon. He sighed. "We probably need to move from here."

Elara lifted herself from his arms and giggled, looking around. "We just did this in a park."

Asher blushed slightly and looked around. There was no one in sight. They were well covered by bushes and trees, so he doubted that someone could see them. Maybe someone could hear something, but he hoped no one had heard, or at least, ignored any sounds.

Elara got up from the ground and helped him to stand up. Then she moved towards her bag, lifted her shirt, and threw it to Asher. "Clean your face with this."

Asher wiped his face with her cloth, then looked around for his pants. After putting them on, he decided to change his shirt too. Observing that Elara was finishing changing her clothes, he folded the blanket, and checked the ground around to ensure they hadn't left anything.

"I can't wait until we have our own bed together," Asher said, looking at Elara.

"Three weeks," she said, looking up at him, "but I'm not going to wait three weeks for a repeat of today."

Asher smiled and led them back through the bushes to the small path they had taken before. Elara grabbed his hand, and they walked silently through the park. While there were some people around, no one paid any attention to them, and the pair just smiled lightly as they made their way through the park after what they had done in it.

---

The journey to the Academy took them some time, and they arrived together in front of the Academy a few minutes before eight. They were supposed to be there before eight, so they were on time.

The Academy was created a long time ago, but it went through renovations a few years ago, with the main part being completely rebuilt. White walls with large glass windows gave it a modern look. The main stairs led to the entrance, and on both sides of it were additional sets of stairs that led to side entrances.

Other teenagers, like them, were either moving into the building or standing in front of it, engaged in conversations with others. Elara looked around, there were quite a lot of them, both boys and girls, and all of them looked fit.

A week ago, she would probably have looked around for potential teammates in all of them, but right now she is restricted to girls. Currently, she is judging them mostly by their appearance. She caught sight of a few good-looking girls. She had told Ash that she would not consider appearance when choosing teammates, but that was not completely true. Mostly, she didn't want him to expect that she would take appearance as the most important factor. There was a chance that she would need to choose someone who is less attractive but is a better explorer. That didn't change the fact that she would take people's attractiveness into consideration.

She bit her lip, and shook her head. She should at least first see what they can do, their roles, and then consider how hot they are. Elara grabbed Asher's hand and pulled him into the building.

They received a few looks from people around them. Everyone was observing potential future teammates. Looking around, she noticed a few people's eyes glancing at them. Elara was aware that they were both attractive and looked good. After years of training, both of them were fit and muscular in a good way. They would attract attention, but unfortunately for Asher, with his class, attention is probably not something he would want to attract.

She squeezed his hand, and they entered through the doors into the building. Looked around, and saw more people inside. Again, she noticed a few people looking at the entrance and observing them for a moment.

They stepped into the Academy, its recent construction evident in the pristine white walls. The entrance room felt spacious, illuminated by expansive glass windows that allowed natural light, even as evening approached. It has minimalistic designs with only a few necessary elements in place. Doors and stairs hinted at further sections of the Academy.

She noticed some tables on their left, behind which a woman and a man were seated. Both of them appeared older than everyone else in the room, probably around their thirties. Elara assumed they were staff members of the Academy and led both of them to the tables.

The woman smiled as she looked at them, and Elara noticed her gaze lingering on Asher. "Welcome. Names?" the woman said, while Elara observed the man looking them up and down.

"Elara River and Asher Montgomery," Elara answered for both of them.

The woman looked at the list in front of her and noted something twice. "Elara, your room's number is seven on the second floor," she said, handing the key to her, "and yours is room three on the third floor." She handed a similar key to Asher while smiling at him. Elara didn't like how she was ogling her boyfriend. She caught Asher by his hand and pulled him away from the tables.

"Tomorrow, eight o'clock, first introduction to school at the school square," the man next to the woman said as they were leaving. Elara turned her head with Asher and saw that he was pointing to the door behind his back.

Elara noticed a woman biting her lip, still focused on Asher. Elara frowned and then pulled Asher by his hand. "Come, honey," El said in a loud voice. Asher smiled at the people at the table and followed his girlfriend.

Elara pulled him under one of the walls, pushing him against it. He looked at her with a smile and curious expression, but she didn't say anything and began to kiss him. He smiled through the kiss, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her into him. They stayed there, locked in a passionate kiss.

After a few minutes, she moved her head, so she was just hugging him. Asher's mouth was next to her ear. "Making a show?" he whispered amusedly into her ear.

She giggled lightly and then bit his earlobe, pulling on it gently. "They need to know who you belong to," she whispered into his ear.

He sighed and hugged her tighter. "Always, El. Whatever happens, I'm forever yours."

Elara didn't doubt his intentions, but that wasn't stopping other girls and apparently their instructors from being interested in him. Even if she is going to share him with their team, she doesn't want any other girls trying anything.

She was aware that, in some way, it didn't make sense. She accepted that he was going to be with their teammates, but she still felt jealous of other girls who were not on their team.

They lingered there for a little longer. El moved so she was under his arm, considering her weird feelings while observing the people in the room. It was hard to deduce much just from appearances when class and skills were important. They knew this from their own experience. Asher looked like a warrior or maybe tank. No one would probably ever guess that he had a support class.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she locked eyes with a girl making her way through the room towards them. The girl was good-looking, slightly shorter than Elara, but fit. It was hard to determine her class just by her look. She had dark brown hair that fell past her shoulders and brown eyes that were fixed on Elara.

She stopped two steps away from them and smiled sweetly. "Hey, I'm Caitlin," she extended her hand towards El.

Elara shook it and introduced herself, "Elara." Caitlin then offered her hand to Asher.

He shook her hand. "Asher." she glanced at him, sizing him up, before turning her attention back to Elara.

"I heard that you're in room seven?" she asked.

"Yeah, on the second floor." Elara nodded.

The girl grinned even wider. "So, we are roommates, and I wanted to talk about something." She turned and pointed to a group of guys standing a bit away from them. "The blond guy there is Arthur, my boyfriend." The pair looked at Arthur. He was almost with his back to them, talking with other guys, but Elara gauged that he was handsome.

Caitlin turned back to them and pointed at El, and then Ash. "You are clearly together too." She was smiling all the time and continued without giving them a chance to say anything. "So, I thought that maybe we could schedule some hours in our room, during which the other one will find some very important things to do for an hour or two outside the room." Caitlin raised her eyebrows suggestively.

Elara grinned and saw a similar reaction on Asher's face, but a little more shy. "Yeah, I think we can come up with some arrangements,"Elara answered.

The girl in front of them clapped her hands. "Great." She looked at Asher, up and down, but to Elara, it seemed different. She had the impression that she was evaluating him as a potential teammate. "Can I ask what classes you guys have?" she asked them, confirming Elara's suspicions.

People will look around for teammates, but Elara has already considered Caitlin off the list. She would not want to go into the team without her boyfriend, and he couldn't join Asher's harem.

"Assassin," she still answered the question, as that was not something she was going to hide. Everyone will know in the near future anyway.

"Support," Asher answered with a sigh.

Caitlin looked at him one more time, clearly surprised by his class. "Well, I'm a mage, and my boyfriend is a tank. So maybe we could try teaming together?" She looked back at Elara.

El smiled, trying to look friendly. "We can maybe test it, but we just came here, and there are a lot of options." She gestured around with her hands. She didn't want to offend her future roommate, even if they would stay together for around three weeks, but she didn't want to give her hopes.

"Okay, thanks." Caitlin's smile didn't leave her face as she turned around and returned to her boyfriend.

Asher cleared his throat. "We can't team up with them." Elara looked at him, seeing a frown on his face.

"Don't worry, we will find someone. And we've already solved the problem of privacy for some alone time," Elara whispered, smiling affectionately.

Asher smiled, but then a frown returned to his face. "We might have problems finding a team."

Elara rolled her eyes. "Even the staff woman was ogling you. I doubt we will have a problem finding eager girls."

Asher looked at her, confused, and then at the woman sitting at the tables. Elara shook her head. She wasn't sure if he was just so oblivious to things like that or if he was ignoring them because he was with her.

"Even if you say so, people are here to create teams, not look for... friends." Ash hesitated. "And my class doesn't look very encouraging."

"Until you tell someone what your class really entails, if they can accept thedownsides, you are providing powerful boosts."

Asher frowned. "Yeah, but I'm not sure if I want to tell everyone the details about my class."

Elara sighed, she also didn't want to reveal details about Asher's class and what they did privately as a team to everyone at the Academy. "We will need to tell someone in the end, before they decide about joining our team. But we can first try to gauge if there is even a chance of teaming with them. Then we will need to tell them, before they make their choice." They couldn't hide his class from people who joined their team. He could only boost them if they were part of his harem.

Elara could see that he was considering this, and she gave him time. After a moment, he sighed and leaned into her ear. "Let's go to the room." Elara nodded, and both of them moved towards stairs that were on the right side of the entrance that they had come in through.

Elara's room was on the lower floor, so they went there first. It was a small room, temporary for three weeks. Then they could find something for themselves as a team outside of Academy, or they could stay at Academy in the same rooms, but with their team members. Elara preferred to get something on their own close to the Academy, but she wasn't sure how they could afford this at the moment.

Later on, when they would start to earn money from dungeons, they could pay for it. She looked around the room, finding one bed under the left wall, and another one under the right one. Folded bedding was ready on each bed. There were some wooden cabinets next to each bed, and some chests next to them. Both of them closed with keys.

"Pretty basic rooms," Asher said, standing next to her.

"Let's hope we will find something better to move out." Elara moved to the chest, and put her backpack there, she would unpack later on. She jumped on the bed. "Come here." Asher moved on the bed, and they laid together.

It was a bed for one person, so they needed to stay close to each other. Elara positioned herself halfway on him, resting her head on his chest. They stayed like this for some time, while he slowly stroked her hair.

"What do you think we'll do tomorrow?" Asher asked.

"Some school introduction, maybe they'll show us the Academy. Then probably divide us into our class groups, and we'll start our classes. Maybe there will be some initial checking to gauge how strong we are."

Asher sighed, and Elara continued to stroke his chest slowly. "It's going to be okay. They can't really test supports anyway. They can only ask you about your skills, and you can refuse to share them." People, in general, didn't like to share information about their skills and classes, especially with potential rivals in the Academy. It was probably not the best idea.

"Yeah, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do in these classes. But let's focus on you. You will probably need to take some fights tomorrow. And with this, I can help you. Not with an active boost, but with a passive one. Of course, if you want."

Elara considered this. If she had his passive boost, she would have an advantage over other people at the Academy. And that didn't seem entirely fair, but these were her skills now, given to her by him, but she had them as her own.

She needed him to make them active, but she was going to be an explorer with him. She would use these skills in dungeons, and she could also utilize them in the Academy.

Elara decided that she was going to use skills that he granted her in the Academy, and then thought about what that meant.