Harem Master - RPG story Ch. 004

Story Info
Some fun in park and arrival to the Academy.
8.6k words
4.74
5.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RPG_Master
RPG_Master
222 Followers

Hey all, next chapter of RPG story is finished. I would like to thank all of you for your comments and rating. I hope you would like this chapter.

Huge thanks to Netrepid for helping with edit.

Asher woke up early the next morning, the trip to the Academy will take them some time. He checked again to see if he had packed everything. He stopped at the door to his room. Looking at it, thinking that there was a chance he would never return here.

He thought that even if he would return in a year, he would be a different person. After a year of exploring dungeons, he will probably not want to live here anyway. He will probably want to find something together with El after they end the Academy. Something that is much closer to the dungeon.

He considered that maybe they would look for something for all members of their team, sometimes the whole team lived together, especially if they could afford that.

He frowned. They were living a few hours from school, and that is the closest entrance to the dungeon. He was curious how the goblin yesterday found them so far from it?

He shook his head, he had no way to find an answer now, maybe in the future after they finished at the Academy.

Asher turned and went to the main room, where his parents were waiting for him.

He spent some time with them yesterday, but they were still concerned. At first, they tried to convince him to not become an explorer, but with time they accepted, they couldn't change his mind. His parents never wanted to become explorers, and preferred to live a normal life.

"We will miss you, Ash. Please be careful." His mother hugged him tightly and didn't want to let him go.

"I promise, mom, I will be careful. I will return in a year, when I graduate from the Academy."

His father only nodded at him with concern on his face. Asher tried to smile reassuringly, but wasn't sure if he accomplished it.

"Bye, Asher," said his mother.

"Bye mom, dad." He left through the door and waved at his parents. He moved towards the direction of Elara's house. They were supposed to meet at the bus station. He was there first, it was a few minutes before he saw Elara coming towards him.

She came to him and hugged him. "Are you excited too?" Elara asked.

Asher nodded, "It's today, finally we will join the Academy."

She smiled. "I can't wait to go to our first dungeon."

He moved his hand towards her side, which was wounded yesterday. "Are you healed?"

"Yeah, I'm completely fine. I told you it was just a scratch."

He looked at her with concern, but she just grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bus that was standing at the station. "Come on, let's go, Ash."

He nodded once and they both entered the bus.

---

The trip took them almost seven hours. Even when they left early in the morning, it was past afternoon when they entered Dart City, which was built around the dungeon. That was also the reason why the Academy was built there. They were supposed to show up there around eight, so they still have a few hours to kill.

They lived so far from the city that they had only visited a few times before. The last time they were here was a few months ago, when they took part in the Academy testing to get accepted.

The bus stopped at the edge of the city. They exited the bus, and grabbed their backpacks.

Asher checked the time, they had around five hours to look around the city. Last time they visited they had no time to see the sites.

It was a rather big city, divided into two parts. One that was closer to the dungeon, more focused on exploring, there were smaller houses there, where explorers lived. You could find some shops and places connected to exploring. The people on the other side of the city were less interested in exploring. There were blocks and skyscrapers there, where people lived a more normal life than explorers.

"We have a few hours before the meeting at school, " El said. "Do you want to go look at the gate to the dungeon?"

Both of them had never seen it before. There was no good occasion, or just no time to go see it when they last visited. He liked the idea, and it would pass the time.

"Yeah, we can see how it looks."

Elara turned on maps on her phone and said, "Okay, we need to go this way."

They went through the streets of Dart City. There were a lot of people there, walking around and living their normal lives. At first, when the city was built next to the dungeon, people were coming here to live when they wanted to interact with the dungeon. But as the city grew bigger, and safer, people started to just live their normal lives not connected to the dungeon.

They walked around the town for twenty minutes on foot. They saw additional walls from some distance. These were built around the entrance to the dungeon to make it safer, but monsters rarely left dungeons through gates now. Gossip said that they found some other ways, but no one knew how and where.

"We need to find the entrance through this wall. It should be to the left." Elara said, and they went along the wall.

"It's there," Asher pointed ahead. They were four guards standing by the small entrance through the wall.

"Four guards? That's quite a lot, especially since monsters stopped leaving through this entrance." Elara said.

"Maybe that's one of the reasons why they don't leave through here anymore. And normal people probably feel safer when they see protection like this." Asher considered while they were closing the distance to the guards.

The guards were well built, and in full armor with weapons by their side. They were all focused on their phones, but one of the guards looked at them with a bored expression.

"You are new members of the Academy?" He asked them.

"Yeah," Asher answered, and it brought attention to the rest of the guards.

"You are not jumping in the dungeon already?" The same guard continued, while Asher noticed that three others were staring at Elara.

"No, we only want to see the entrance. It should be safe?" Elara answered and asked. Asher didn't like the guards ogling her like this, and wanted to just enter and leave them behind, so he grabbed her by the hand and moved towards the entrance.

"Yeah, just don't get into it, and you will be fine." The guards moved out of their way, and they went past them.

They went through the entrance one after another because it was a small, three meters long, two meters high, and one meter wide passage. If some monsters in a horde would get out of the entrance, they would be easily repelled here, not being able to attack together.

When they left from the tunnel, Asher turned around, and saw that they were looking into the tunnel after Elara, and he frowned. Elara grabbed his hands and pulled him away. "Come on, Ash, they are just some assholes."

Asher turned around and saw the entrance to the dungeon for the first time in real life. He had seen it before on the internet, and it didn't look impressive. Now, he didn't change his mind, it was just a black wall - a few meters long and a few meters high. But that was all of it, a black wall with nothing special about it.

"Well, it's not very impressive," Asher said. Elara looked at him and shrugged, then pointed to the side at a few people standing next to the wall.

"They are going to enter in a moment." Both of them looked at the six people who were checking through their items. From their equipment, it looked like they were experienced. They were making last checks to see if they had everything. Their team contained four men and two women.

They both observed the team, and after a moment, the group moved towards the entrance, and they just entered the black wall and vanished from view.

"Yeah. That was a bit anticlimactic." Asher said, looking at his girlfriend.

El grabbed his hand. "Okay, we can't go in, there's nothing interesting here. And I can think of much more exciting things to do rather than staying here." Asher looked at her curiously, but she had already started to pull him back through the tunnel. This time one of the guards who stayed silent before turned towards them.

"Hey baby, if you want to have fun, with a real man." He glanced at Ash dismissively. "I'll be free in two hours."

She just walked past him, pulling Asher by the hand. When the guard was behind them, she said without looking back, "I already have a man." Asher followed her with a small smile on his face.

Elara pulled him through the streets, constantly looking around as if looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" Asher asked after a few streets.

"Some park where we can relax," she turned towards him, "and have some fun." She winked and continued ahead, this time releasing his hand so they could move faster.

"In the park?" Asher whispered, catching up to her after a few steps.

She looked at him, raising her eyebrows. "So, you're telling me that you don't want to have some fun?" She exaggeratedly wiggled her ass. Asher glanced at it, and she smirked.

"Yeah, but in a public place? Someone might catch us." Asher's gaze remained fixated on her toned ass.

"Oh, come on, we'll find some isolated place." After a moment, she stopped, and turned to look at him. "Or do you really not want to?"

He rolled his eyes. "Of course I do, but that's just a bit risky. What's gotten into you?"

She licked her lips. "I really liked our new... activities." She then blushed a little and turned around. Ash followed her for a few minutes without saying a word. He was starting to get hard, just thinking of what they were going to do.

And Elara's ass, which now had all of his attention, looked really good just in front of him.

She turned her head toward him and smirked when she noticed where his attention was, adding some extra sway to her hips for his benefit.

"There it is." She turned right at the crossroad, and Ash saw that there was a park in front of them. It was hard to tell how big it actually was, because there were a lot of trees and bushes, but that was good. It would provide them the privacy they needed.

They entered the park on a small brick path. El kept looking around between the trees and bushes, searching for a good spot. The park appeared neglected, with bushes growing partly on the path, and an overall lack of cleanliness. They spotted only one person wandering around initially, but as they entered further they couldn't see anyone.

After a few minutes, she turned between the trees and then through some bushes. They passed through a narrow gap between two bushes, finding themselves in a small space surrounded by bushes. The trees were blocking the sky and sun, casting a slightly darker shade. However, the ground was covered in grass and didn't seem uncomfortable.

She placed her backpack on the ground under one of the bushes. "This is perfect, what do you think?"

Asher put his items next to El, and began unfolding a blanket from his backpack. He chuckled, "I don't know how you found such a perfect place, but I like it."

Elara helped him stretch out the blanket on the ground, and then she grabbed him by the hands and pulled him to sit on the blanket. Then she straddled his thighs, sitting forwards towards him. She could already feel his hard cock stretching his pants. She put her hand in his pants, and moved his cock, so it was aligned along his torso. Then she moved, pushing it into him with her hips.

She grinned. "I love you, Ash," and she moved her lips to kiss him. He kissed her back, and they stayed like this for some time. Only breaking their kiss for a breath. Elara slowly ground her hips against his hard cock, which had remained firm all this time.

After they sat there kissing for some time, she moved to his neck, and kissed him there for a moment. "I thought that maybe we could wait for sex," she stopped herself, "like real sex, until we have a room together, and do it inour bed for the first time. What do you think?" Elara asked, whispering and looking vulnerable.

Asher smiled lightly. "Whatever makes you comfortable, El." He gently stroked her hair while looking into her eyes.

She hugged him, hiding her face in his chest. They sat like that for a moment, and then Elara whispered, "Ash, I'm okay with... your class, but I want you to promise me that I will be your first. In everything. You can only do things with other women that you've already done with me, and only with women that I accept, okay?" She continued to hide her face in his chest, so he couldn't see her expressions.

Asher frowned. "I thought that if you chose someone to join our team, you are accepting them."

He felt her sigh. "I don't want you to think that just because you can sleep with our teammates, it means you can sleep with every woman." She raised her head, looking him in the eyes with a firm expression. "You will have me and four other girls. I don't want to catch you even looking at any other woman, you get it?"

Asher leaned forward, smoothly kissing her on the lips. Then he looked into her eyes. "I don't see a world outside of you, El."

"And four others girls?" Elara asked, and Asher felt a moment of concern, fearing she might have changed her mind about him being with other women. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like this. I'm okay with them being with you, but I know you, and I know that you'll probably develop feelings for these other girls." She took a deep breath, and Asher waited for her to continue. "And I'm okay with this, it must be like this. I just don't want you to go and sleep with everyone around. Five girls should be more than enough for you."

"You are more than enough for me, El, and if not for this class, I would never ever consider being with someone else." He gave her a gentle peck on the lips. "I love you, El, and nothing will change that."

Elara's face relaxed, and she leaned her head on his chest again.

They sat like this for a while. Elara then shifted and kissed him a few times on his neck, moving towards his ear. She bit his earlobe and whispered. "Now relax, and let me take care of you." She pushed him on the chest, and he fell backwards, lying on the blanket.

She moved lower over his body, until she was between his legs.

His eyes opened wide, and he looked around them, suddenly remembering that they were in a public place. They were hidden between trees and bushes, and he couldn't see the path that they had taken to get there. "Here?" He asked, looking back at his girlfriend. She smiled mischievously and grabbed his pants.

"We are hidden, and no one can see us here." She started pulling down his pants, and after one last look around, he lifted his hips to help her. She licked her lips and grabbed his boxers to pull them down also. His hard cock jumped from them. He was aroused, pre-cum smeared on his dick. He was listening to every sound around them, worried that someone would find them, but he couldn't hear anything loud, only some background sounds of the park.

Elara leaned forward and licked his penis from the base to the tip slowly, taking her time to go the whole length. A shiver went through Asher's body. Asher wasn't sure why, but doing this in public with a chance of getting caught was somehow making it more exciting. He felt her lips moving again to the base, slowly licking along its length. He stopped himself from gasping to not bring someone's attention here. She teased, repeating her licks for some time, and then at one of the licks, closed her mouth around his cock's head, and this time he couldn't stop himself from moaning, when he felt her sucking.

He looked around, worried that someone could hear him, but nothing around them indicated this. He couldn't focus on this for long. Elara was very lightly brushing his cock with her tongue, her lips enveloped around its head. It was an awesome feeling, but not enough to make him climax, especially not fast enough as he wanted it, to not risk getting caught more than they really needed.

He put his hand on her head, and lightly tried to push her down, but she resisted and then left his cock. She grabbed his hands and put them at his sides on the ground, and she smiled at him while shaking her head.

"El-" he started, but she placed her finger on his lips.

"Today, I'm in control."

"We are in public," he said it in a hushed voice.

"And?" Elara asked with a raised eyebrow.

He looked at her, shocked. "What if we get caught?"

Elara looked around them. "No one will see us here." She licked his cock, and he moaned lightly. "You just need to be quiet." She looked at him, waiting, and Asher groaned, putting his head back on the ground.

She grinned and moved again to lick his cock slowly from the base to the tip.

"Oh god," Asher moaned, again teased from the beginning.

She licked his cock slowly, holding her hands on his thighs. He was breathing hard, but he didn't try to rush her again. After some time, she enveloped his cock in her mouth again, and he groaned loudly.

He caught her looking up at him with a questioning look, and he just rolled his eyes.

She was licking the underside of his cock lightly while sucking on his head. His legs were twitching lightly every few seconds.

"El, please." He was starting to worry less about getting caught and becoming more frustrated with her teasing.

She smiled lightly but didn't speed up her caressing, still slowly teasing him. He considered trying to push her to do it faster, but knowing how stubborn she was, he knew that she would start everything from the beginning. He just surrendered to her caressing, trying to listen to their surroundings when he was not distracted enough by her. Maybe if he was not stressed about the chance of getting caught, he could relax and climax faster, but this way she was only teasing him. He surrendered to this for a few minutes, her caressing feeling good, but not enough.

Then she moved her lips lower, and he couldn't stop himself. "Oh god, yes." His hands grabbed the blanket on both of his sides, and his hips moved on their own slightly up to push more into her mouth. He was relieved that she didn't take it as him rushing her.

She moved her mouth up until only his head was between her lips. Elara moved very slowly, her mouth down and up over his cock. Going only halfway down the length, but it added stimulation that Ash needed. He was getting close, and when she moved her hand to grab the base of it, that was almost enough to make him come.

"Oh god. I'm close," he moaned quietly, still trying not to draw anyone's attention to them.

Elara, in response, started to move a bit faster, and when she brought her second hand to lightly grab his balls, Asher's body jerked up, and he groaned loudly, not able to care that someone could hear him. He pushed his hips up and shot the first spurt of his semen into Elara's mouth.

She stopped moving, holding almost half of his cock in her mouth but continued to suck, swallowing his cum. He felt her hand still lightly stroking his testicles, only adding sensations to his orgasm. His hips spasmed a few times, every time pushing more of his cum into her mouth.

After a few spurts, it stopped, and Asher's body relaxed, putting his hips and arms back on the ground. He took a deep breath and felt that Elara still held his cock in her mouth while she started to slowly suck and lick his cock going up. Still caressing his balls, until she was on his cock's head, she licked it clean and then looked up at him, where he was just laying with closed eyes, and taking deep breaths. She smiled with accomplishment, and then started to move forward over him.

Asher felt her body moving, and his mind started to work again. He lifted his head in panic, looking around, but still, there was no sign that someone was around them.

Elara grabbed him by his chin and planted her lips on his. After a moment, he broke the kiss.

RPG_Master
RPG_Master
222 Followers