Harem Master - RPG story Ch. 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at Asher. "You just want me to swallow your cum so I will gain a boost." She teased him.

Asher flushed a little. "No, yes... I mean, I didn't mean that."

Elara giggled and kissed him on the lips. "I know. Yeah, I think I want your boost. They are my skills, and they are part of my class now. Even if I gain them somehow through my connection with you. And it would help to convince someone later to join us, when they will get to know that I'm strong thanks to you." Elara thought that she needed to show well tomorrow if that was going to work. She has boosts, and her powerful attack was really strong, but she still needed to prove tomorrow and make good use of it.

"I'm only giving you boosts, it's still all thanks to you."

"Very strong boosts." She kissed him again. And then she reminded herself that he still had some unspent points.

"You have one point to spend, right? Asher nodded in response.

Elara continued thinking out loud. "We didn't level up today, even though we... in a park." Elara realized that earlier they always got leveled up when they were intimate, but not this time.

"That's true," Asher was silent for a moment. "Oh, I think I know why. We got experience points from Building Relationship skill, and it's at level two right now. That means we can gain points through kissing and touching. I think oral sex doesn't count for us right now, at least until I upgrade this skill to the next level."

Elara didn't like that they were not gaining experience as fast as they could with their activities. "How much does it cost to upgrade it?"

"Two points," Asher answered instantly, probably having already checked this.

"So it's probably a good idea to upgrade this next," Elara suggested.

"Yeah, we are at 75% right now, so we are close to the next level, and probably get it tomorrow."

"So you could level up this skill and make us progress faster to next levels."

Asher nodded. "Also maybe upgrade your Fast Attack for one point, so you could use it tomorrow in classes."

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Elara's upgrade to this skill was removing the negative effect of lower damage, and it meant that she would only get an agility boost from her skill, which could prove useful tomorrow.

"At least one of us will show up well tomorrow," Asher whispered.

Elara moved herself so she was looking straight into his eyes with concern. "Whatever happens tomorrow, remember that I love you, and we will find a team for us, and become strong explorers." She pecked him on the lips.

"Academy ranking doesn't matter in the end." She wanted to reassure him. They didn't know what tomorrow would bring, but both were concerned. She wasn't even sure how these rankings worked for supports. With other classes, it was easy to rank them.

People were looking at the rankings when looking for potential teammates. But she had no clue how this worked for supports, especially when they were not engaged in direct combat.

Asher smiled and kissed her on the lips. "I love you, El." Then he leaned his head back on the pillow.

Elara knew that they only needed to find team members who would not have problems with his class, and then they could just focus on exploring. Something that, in the end, was the reason they came here. She perked up, believing that everything was going to be fine.

She wanted to tell Asher about her thoughts, but someone knocked at the door, interrupting her. Caitlin's head popped into the room. "Hey guys, Am I interrupting?"

"No, come in." Elara said this while lifting her head from Asher's chest. Caitlin opened the door wider, and pulled her bag through the doors. Elara got up from Asher, and both of them sat on the bed next to each other.

Caitlin just glanced at them, and then moved towards the second bed. "I took this bed, but if you want, we can swap." Elara offered it to the girl.

"It's okay, it's only temporary anyway." She put her bag on the bed, and sat opposite them. She smiled. "Excited for tomorrow?"

Elara caught a little frown on Asher's face, but then he smiled. "Yeah, but I can't wait even more to go to the dungeon," he said this to her roommate.

"Oh yeah, me too. But we can maybe even go this weekend," Catilin said, and Elara looked at her surprised.

"We can go to the dungeons this week?" She thought that they needed to wait for some time before they could go.

"You can go whenever you want. No one is restricting anyone. The Academy is going to recommend not to do this, but everyone is going anyway if they find people to go with." Elara bit her lip. She was excited about their first dungeon, she didn't suspect that it would be so fast, just in five days.

Elara felt Asher's hand grab her chin, pulling her into a brief kiss. Then, he got up from the bed. "I'll go to my room. I love you." He gathered his items and moved towards the door.

"Hey, Ash." Elara stopped him when she remembered about the preparations they needed to make before the start of tomorrow's classes. "Come here half an hour earlier tomorrow." She winked and smiled at Caitlin.

Asher smirked. "Okay, see you tomorrow," he said as he opened the door and turned around. "Bye, Cait," and then he left the room, closing the door behind him.

Elara smiled at her roommate. "Are you okay with giving us some time before the first class tomorrow?"

Caitlin giggled. "No problem at all. Want to have a good start to the day?"

Elara smirked and got up from her bed to take out something to sleep in from her backpack. "The best," she answered simply.

Elara washed and changed her clothes in the bathroom that was connected to their room. It was small but they at least had their own toilet and small shower cabin. She sat on the bed. Caitlin spent all this time on her phone. Elara also started to scroll through the internet.

"Hey," Caitlin said, and Elara looked at her. She put her phone down and focused on Caitlin. "Asher didn't exactly look like support, more like a warrior." Overall, guys rarely got support class, so even the fact that he was a guy was already not typical.

Elara sighed. "He wanted to be a warrior, or tank so we could be together as a team. But you didn't choose your class. We'll need to work out with him being support." She shrugged her arms.

"Good thing you didn't get the same class. We were worried with Arthur about what would happen if we both got the same class."

"Yeah, we were worried too. But fortunately, it worked out for us and you."

Cait was smiling all the time, and it didn't look unnatural, she was just like this. "We got a room together, two pairs, all with different classes. It's like a sign for us," Caitlin suggested teaming up together again, and Elara thought that maybe it's best to tell her that it will not work.

Elara must have frowned, and Cait caught on it. She lost her smile for the first time since Elara met her. "Oh, um, you had some other plans already?" she asked.

Elara bit her lip, still unsure if she should tell her. They had decided not to tell about Asher's class to people around them. Cait seemed like a nice girl, but there was no potential to form a team with her. "It's complicated," she sighed. "Asher's class is... not typical, and we won't work out as a team with you guys."

Caitlin frowned for a moment, but then just shrugged. "Okay, we'll need to find someone else." She smiled again.

Elara smiled back. She really started to like this girl. They stayed up for some time talking about all sorts of things but decided to go to bed early, so they would be rested for their first day tomorrow.

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and rate the story. I really appreciate all feedback, and read all the comments.