Harem of a Rich Master Pt. 01

Story Info
I inherited tons of money and use it to create a kink harem.
1.6k words
3.84
10.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrote just the first part. If you like it, comment where you want it to go next. If not, tell me what to fix.

-

Just a quick explanation - I was born in a very rich family and I could always get what I wanted by using cash. I guess this got imprinted on my sexual drive as well, because when my parents died and I inherited their entire fortune, I decided to use this money to finance my rather unusual sexual lifestyle. Let me explain it.For one - I dont have a steady girlfriend. I dont believe in it. I have a lot of girls who I find attractive in some way but I really dont want to tie myself up in relationships which would require compromise on my end. So I decided to keep it all very transactional - I pay them and they do what I want. The girls I find attractive are usually more free-spirited and open-minded so this is not something they would scoff at. I will give a few examples of these girls I "bought".

I usually called them "girls" but essentially I consider them mine in varying degrees. With Mia, she is like a rented asset, with Pat it is more like she is a very personal assistant, and with Ruby she is more like property or a slave, Eve is more like a toy I like to tinker with, and Lucy is like a pet. I will go through all of these, because they are my favourites who I use the most, even though I have more. Dont be surprised that most of them I dont even fuck. When you can fuck anybody, it becomes more about fucking with their heads.

The first one is Mia. I have a cosy arrangement with her since college. I pay her a monthly allowance and she sucks me off daily. She usually stays for 2 hours every day, we chat a bit, maybe watch a TV episode, but it all leads to her getting on her knees and sucking me off. After sucking me off, she says "Thank you, Master" which is a rule I make all my girls follow. Then she usually goes home. We never have sex or kiss or fondle - with her it is purely about the cocksucking. This has been going on for years, ever since high school, and she has since had a few boyfriends. I dont care about her romantic life, as long as she does her duty every day, and she also considers it better left unsaid. Her best friend knows about our arrangement but she also keeps it quiet.We remained friends since high school so sometimes we go grab some tea regardless of the sucking business. I even met one of her boyfriends once. He thought she got the allowance from her parents and not from a daily sucking job.

Anyway, sometimes she does need some extra cash that is not covered by her allowance, for college things or trips, and then we usually think of something. Sometimes it is just a spanking, or something more kinky that gets me off, either something she wears like a collar or she puts on a kind of show, dance or needs to wear a butt plug in public for some time, and so on.

Another girl I fancy is Pat. She is book-smart and very academically inclined. She helps me out as a personal assistant to book all my other girls and my various private sessions. She also takes care of finding more potential girls to add to my regular list, and even does the preliminary communication with them, through various dating apps, which I find tedious. We dont have any kind of sexual intercourse, but I like having her sit beside me during my sessions so I can have her close-by to listen to my commands, such as taking a whip and whipping a girls ass, or using a shocker on a girls shock collar.

Sometimes I have one or more girls put on a show, and Pat is the "conductor", instructing the girls on what to do next, and how. She knows my sexual preferences so she is often like an on-site director for my personal live porn movies.Apart from financing her with a monthly allowance, I also decided to help her out with a start-up she wants to start after she finished college. My only rule was that in the first phase of the company, she only hire beautiful women in the company, so when I visit, I can always have eye candy as my return on investment, even if it doesnt work out. However, with the kind of money I can throw at problems, usually everything works out.

There is a girl I am not too proud of "owning", but who I have a lot of fun using, anyway, Ruby. She is quite desperate financially, and I abuse this very much. I actually had a crush on her for some time but she was not very interested. However, I was able to make a cunning plan that I wont go into details about, but which involves some debt handling. In short, her family went into a lot of debt and I bought it off from the bank when she defaulted, and the only thing stopping me from seizing all her families assets is my good will, which of course means she needs to do some pretty gross stuff.

The weirdest part about it all is that she kind of actually is into very kinky stuff herself, as I see she gets wet whenever I make her do humiliating things.The things I make Ruby do is usually to cater to my sadistic and degradation side, so I either have her do filthy or demeaning tasks in front of me, like behaving like a dog - eating dog food from a bowl with no hands or barking, or humping my leg; or by having her repeat a mantra to me which she needs to memorize, which are usually about how she is unworthy of being my slave and how she is horny for my cock, or just a poem she wrote about how great my sweaty balls are. Whatever I can get a laugh out of...

However, I usually dont fuck her or let her near my cock, I use other girls for that. Ruby is really just for my sadism, so I like using canes and whips on her (or having Pat use them instead of me while I watch), or shock collars, and so on. Sometimes I make other girls use her mouth to get off, or I make Ruby lick Mias ass clean while she blows me, or lick Mias face clean once Ive cum all over it... Ruby is really conflicted on whether she wants to be in this arrangement but I have ways to screw with her mind and she keeps coming back.

Eve is an artist, a painter with strong BDSM themes in her work, but in person she is very introverted and shy, which is a weird combination. I took a liking to her work and decided to get Pat to reach out to her and arrange for me to be a benefactor to her painting work. She doesnt know much about me but I do like to have an air of mystery surrounding me whenever we talk. I usually invite her while I have one of the other girls around and then have her talk to me about her work and her financial needs while I casually abuse somebody.I like making her fall deeper into depravity by asking her to do weirder and weirder things on her visits. Like place her hands on the wall and wait in a strip-search position while I inspect her portfolio while I was enjoying one of Mias blowjobs, things like that.

One time I had Pat tell her very seriously that "Master didnt like your newest work at all. You should kneel down and apologize to him". She did it, and asked if she needed to do something to make it better. It was clear what she was alluding to but as I was enjoying Ruby licking my ass, I just told her that her apology was accepted and I expect better next time. I wonder where I should have this go.

Finally, Lucy is the one I actually do fuck, usually in the ass. She really likes painful sex and I really like inflicting pain so we have a good relationship where I pay her whenever I want to have some hard sex or a threesome, and she obliges. She is very kinky and very horny, and loves abusing other girls almost as much as me. But I make a point that she knows she is just like the rest, so when she makes up an especially cruel task for Ruby, I sometimes tell Lucy to do it instead.

One time she stayed to watch a movie and Ruby was there so she told Ruby to lick her ass for the entire duration of the movie, and I told her that instead, she was going to be doing that to my ass. She wanted to disobey but she really likes my cock and my money so she licked my ass for 2 hours while Ruby had the rare privilege of licking my balls. After the movie was done their mouths were probably very sore and they hated each other so I had them put on a show and french kiss each other with a lot of moaning while Mia took care of the pent up cum my balls accumulated in the past two hours.Let me know if you want to hear more about any of my exploits.