Harem Pt. 03

Story Info
Rites of initiation in daddy's harem.
7.5k words
4.69
98.2k
183

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is of course a fantasy and should be read as such. All characters are over 18 years old.

Thank you for encouraging comments and ratings. Please feel free to comment, rate and give feedback.

/Ravengrave

When my smiling wife Anna stepped into my oldest daughter Morgan's room, where Morgan and I were still lying naked on her bed after her deflowering by her father's cock, two things were immediately noticeable. One was me jumping backwards on the bed with a shocked and guilt ridden expression, struggling to find words. The other was more of a Holmesian the dog that didn't bark kind of thing: my cum covered partner in crime didn't even flinch.

"Anna! I ... I didn't ... God, Anna, I'm sorry ... Morgan ..." I stuttered helplessly, awkwardly trying to cover my nakedness by wrapping my arms round my knees.

Anna has this laugh, used frequently, if not daily, in our 22 years of marriage, indicating that she thinks I really am a very ridiculous person, but that I'm at least a constant source of amusement to her, which is to my credit.

That was the laugh she used as her eyes panned the indecent bedroom scene before her.

I felt my muscles relax a little, as she didn't seem sad or angry. My main concern actually wasn't how Anna would react to the taboo of the incest or even the betrayal of our marriage, but rather that she would think I had hurt Morgan in some way. But that laugh told me she knew Morgan wasn't in any danger.

Wait a minute! How could she know that?!!

I turned to look at my daughter, still lying on her tummy on the disheveled bed, where she had collapsed after her second earth shattering orgasm. My daddy cum was still slowly dripping down her gorgeous ass and pussy onto the sheets.

Morgan was smiling happily, seemingly unconcerned at being busted by her mother, and when Anna started laughing, Morgan joined in, turning towards me.

It started to dawn on me that maybe, just maybe, I was the one who didn't actually know what was going on.

"Oh, honey." Anna went up to me and kissed me, before she sat down on the bed next to Morgan. She reached out and pulled back the strand of Morgan's hair that I had just moved away from her face, but which seemed to have fallen back.

"So, baby girl, how was it? Was it as good as your fantasy?", Anna's voice contained nothing but warmth and curiosity as she asked our daughter about losing her virginity to her own father. Was I going insane?

"Well, mother. You didn't tell me how huge your husband's cock feels when he's slamming it into your pussy." She gently slapped her mother on the arm. "That would have been good to know."

"A girl's first time should have at least a few surprises. Besides, it doesn't seem like you've taken any permanent damage, baby." They shared a brief chuckle again, probably at my expense.

But then Morgan became serious and sat up gracefully, her perfect, cum covered ass folding in under her as she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. She held the kiss just long enough for my cock to start waking up again. When she pulled back her eyes met mine.

"I am sorry, daddy, I never meant to trick you. Never! You have to believe that. It's just that ... when you're carrying a secret like mine ... a fantasy like mine ... an impossible love like mine ... and you finally work up the courage to tell someone you really shouldn't tell ... and that someone says, 'Well, maybe it doesn't have to be a fantasy' ... I just ... " She stopped, lost for words for a moment. "I never meant to hurt you."

Once more, Morgan's vulnerability made both my fatherly love and my unfatherly love wash over me again, and I couldn't hold back. I leaned over and kissed her with an unstoppable passion. For what seemed like minutes we were lost in a desperate kiss of love and yearning before I pulled back and framed her face in my hands.

"Darling Morgan, you haven't hurt me. You have made me the happiest man in the world." I glanced over briefly at Anna, prepared to defend my words, but she looked at the both of us with nothing but love and understanding. I looked back into Morgan's eyes. "Even if this was our first and only time, I will remember sharing this night with you as one of the most amazing experiences of my life."

Seeing the sincerity in my eyes, Morgan started smiling again.

"Well, honey, this night is far from over." As I was focused on Morgan, I wasn't prepared when Anna, quite rudely, I thought, shoved me down on the bed, making me land on my back.

"Now, didn't someone say something about getting this daddy cock big and hard again." Anna had lost her robe, and now she crawled up naked between my legs, her hand wrapping expertly around my already semi hard penis. Anna's body shares many of Morgan's features, tall, lithe, smallish breasts, but a big, beautiful ass. She is a little rounder than Morgan, without being plump in any way. Her lightly downed pussy is as beautiful as it is well-trained, capable of making me cum violently without either of us moving a muscle.

"Morgan, come up here, sweetie, and I'll teach you how to worship your father's huge dick." As she spoke, Anna looked up at me, and the look told me she wasn't quite as cavalier about this as she was letting on. My wife was seeking my approval for this strange new situation. Because even though she and I had talked about and roleplayed bringing someone else into our bed, until tonight it had never actually happened. It was another fantasy come true, this time for Anna and I. It would have been special and a little nerve-racking to be naked and ready for sex with someone new, even if that someone hadn't been our young, virgin daughter.

I smiled down at Anna and gave her a slight shrug indicating that all three of us were too far gone now to back out.

Morgan didn't seem to notice our nervousness, however, but crawled up next to her mother with a fascinated look on her pretty face. She bent her head down to see while her magnificent ass was again raised, leaving her in an apt position for abject worship.

"Good, baby, you stay there, so that you can see properly." I could tell Anna was beating down her own nervousness by focusing intently on what she was doing. Her hand was moving leisurely up and down on my cock, making it grow fat and ready.

"Now, when you worship a man's penis, you generally have to be very careful. Most men's penises are extremely sensitive and so you should be careful with how you handle them, especially with your nails and your teeth." Anna's stroking had brought my erection to full hardness and she stopped her movement for a while. Both Anna and Morgan stared enraptured at my 9 inch column. I smiled as I knew what was coming. Anna had always been deeply fascinated by how relatively insensitive I was.

"But your daddy's ... thick, beautiful master cock is nothing like the delicate pencil dick's of other men. This big, fat monster doesn't seem to care what you do to it." Morgan was panting heavily as her mother was showing off my rigid cock. One of my daughter's hands was apparently busy rubbing her cum stained pussy.

"You can rake it." Anna held the root firmly and then used her nails to scratch my cock from the tip all the way down. "You can bite it." She leaned forward and nibbled ineffectually at my iron rod. "You can suck it and swallow it and fuck it in any of your tight, little holes, being as rough and nasty as you want ... but it just stays absolutely r o c k hard, and pounds you and pounds you and pounds you, like a machine. Until you have come so many times you're nothing but an exhausted, slutty mess. And then it just keeps pounding you, because it's not some silly little harem girl that decides when it's time to stop."

Anna turned to Morgan and stroked her hair out of her face. "It's only your daddy and his insatiable monster cock that decides when it's time to stop." As she said this, Anna suddenly slapped Morgan's exposed ass. Morgan gasped loudly and collapsed forward into my leg. As she looked up, her face was mere inches from my cock.

"My god, mommy", Morgan's voice was thick with lust, "we are so lucky to be a part of daddy's harem, and get to worship his beautiful, powerful daddy cock."

"Yes, honey, you are right, we are lucky. But before we go any further, there is an important question to answer." Morgan reluctantly shifted her eyes from my cock to her mother.

"You see, the fact that your daddy's cock can take just about anything means that his harem girls have to be prepared for some really rough going. When he takes one of his girls, it will seldom be soft love making, even if that happens, too, sometimes. Most of the time your daddy's cock will use his girl hard and fast, all the way up to what she thinks is her breaking point. Where she thinks she just can't take it anymore. And then he will just keep going. He will push her past that point and show her that she was wrong. She will take it. She can take it. Because when she is filled with his cock, she is stronger and more sexually powerful than she ever imagined. And she cums and cums and cums."

"Morgan, are you sure you are ready to become your daddy's harem girl and worship his insatiable cock?" Anna sounded like she was performing a ritual.

Morgan's beautiful eyes left her mother's and turned back to my erect cock again.

"Yes, mother.", she started, before she realised something and turned to face me instead. "Yes, daddy, my love. I will be your harem girl, now and forever. I will worship your cock tonight and whenever you want me too."

Anna smiled. "Good. Then let's begin your initiation. Let your mouth worship your daddy's cock, baby."

Anna let go of the root of my rigid cock and it slapped down on my stomach, like a thick, hard sausage. I saw Morgan glance nervously in my direction before she scootched up and focused all her attention on my cock. I smiled encouragingly at my daughter as she prepared for what I assumed was her first ever blowjob.

Morgan's hands are fairly small for such a tall woman, but with long fingers that I have for some reason always thought of as artistic, even though Morgan has always been more of a scientist than an artist. Her fingernails are of course sensibly short, so despite her mother's preamble I didn't anticipate any raking. As she reached out and a little hesitantly grabbed the center of my large dick, she once again shot me a brief glance seeking my approval. I shivered with pleasure as my baby girl's small hand closed around my fat daddy cock for the first time. To my amazement, her fingers were slightly sticky from having just rubbed her pussy, wet with her own juices and the semen that had trickled down her pussy from my previous explosion of cum.

Morgan raised my cock from my tummy and squeezed it, examining its girth and texture. Her long fingers managed to reach around its circumference, but the fingertips were barely touching.

"It's sooo big, daddy." Her voice sounded genuinely surprised. "I knew it was big from when it filled my little pussy, but seeing it up close like this, I ... " She trailed off as she inspected it from different angles.

After a few moments, a new kind of smile touched Morgan's lips and she looked up at me from behind my pillar of flesh. It wasn't her usual warm, comforting smile and her eyes were narrowed in an expression that bordered on ... cruelty?

"So, daddy," my daughter said in that deep, melliflous voice that made me mad with fuck lust, "is it true what mommy said about your cock? That it is some kind of ... monster ... a freak of nature that can take whatever a nasty little harem girl can do to it?" And suddenly Morgan's squeeze on my fat dick tightened tenfold, to a vise like grip, making the already bloated knob sticking up over her hand expand to truly magnificent proportions. I groaned from the pleasure of my bulging cock head and at my daughter's taste for danger. So she wanted to play games with her daddy, huh?

I smiled menacingly at my cheeky harem girl. "Yes, Morgan. You can do whatever you like to daddy's cock. As long as it pleases daddy." It was time to get some things straight. "Get your ass over here!"

Morgan caught the look in my eyes and quickly circled around on the bed till her ass and pussy were in reach of my greedy hands. As soon as her round, wiggling cheeks were in place, I gave them a nasty smack, a lot harder than the once I had administered before. Morgan moaned from the sudden pain and momentarily buried her face in the mattress. She did not for a second lose her tight grip on my cock, however. Good girl.

"And daddy will do whatever he likes to your young, nubile body, Morgan. As long as it pleases him. Now it is time for you to start earning your keep, little harem girl!"

Morgan smiled over at me again, this time with the warmth of a grateful daughter ready to do whatever it took to please her generous daddy, who was so kindly offering to use her body for his pleasure.

Anna, who had been watching our exchange kneeling a little to the side on the bed, understood what was expected of her, and fanned out in the opposite direction until she was facing her daughter, mirroring her abject position before daddy's column of flesh. I knew what my wife craved and as soon as her big ass was in place I gave her a vicious smack on it, eliciting a moan from her as well. All my harem girls had to be rewarded for their concinnity and obedience.

Morgan swallowed nervously and leaned in over my cock. To her credit, she didn't start with shy kisses, but went head on for the grand prize. She opened her mouth and lowered it over my distended cock head, enveloping it in her wet warmth and sweet love. The feeling was so fucking intense, I instinctively moved my hand to the back of her head, in a need to maintain control. My fingers twirled around strands of Morgan's thick hair until I got a firm grip.

"Fuuuuckk, baby, that is so good!" I had trouble speaking as I was gasping for air at the same time.

Morgan's hot mouth left my cock again, a thick strand of spit forming between her lips and my glans.

"Do you like it, daddy?" That deep, sultry voice. It made me want to just let go of all restraint and consideration, and skullfuck her senseless. To top it off, she licked her lips, slurping the errant strand up. She opened her mouth to proudly show me it was all gone. "Do you like your little girl's mouth on your huge cock?"

"My God, baby. You have no idea how hot this is! You are being daddy's little slut, aren't you, sucking his big cock like you were made for it."

"I was made for it, daddy. I was made for being your slut. I have known it for so long. And finally your slut gets to show you how much love she has to give you."

As Morgan's mouth sank down onto my cock again, I timed her reward, and without warning shoved two of my fingers deep into her exposed pussy just as her lips wrapped around me. As my fingers plunged into her, I was once again struck by how insanely tight my daughter's hole was. Had it not been for the wetness from our previous fuck and her current excitement, I don't think even my two compressed fingers would have fit inside her. Thankfully, however, Morgan was wet as the ocean, and I could slip my fingers deep into her vagina.

Morgan hadn't been prepared for this invasion, and she was of course completely inexperienced at oral play. She twitched and moved her head a little, scraping her teeth against the spongy knob invading her mouth. Fortunately, I was prepared for this and, as Anna had explained to Morgan, my cock wasn't as sensitive as other cocks. I merely grunted and used my grip on Morgan's hair to pull her mouth off my cock to help her start over.

She came off it on the verge of tears, very much a little girl again.

"God, I'm sorry, daddy, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to ..."

Thank god mommy was there to comfort her little girl, as any mother should when her baby is giving her first blowjob. Anna's voice was soothing as milk.

"Hush, baby. Daddy's bull cock can take it. Didn't I tell you, you can do whatever you want to it, and it just keeps on going?" She stroked Morgan's hair. "Now, open wide again, sweetie, and take your father's monster back inside your warm mouth!"

"It's ok, Morgan. You are doing so well, and daddy will keep pumping his fingers into your sweet little coochie to make us both feel good. Be brave."

"Ok-ay, daddy." Morgan blinked away the tears and smiled weakly. "Thank you for being so patient with your little harem girl, daddy. I will do better, I promise."

When she went down on me again, I could tell Morgan was very careful with her teeth. For a first timer, she really took to giving blowjobs amazingly well, using her lips to stimulate the skin just below my glans, while the rest of her mouth gently sucked on my big head. I had started pumping her pussy with my fingers again as she sucked away, and the little moans she made around my cock told me she was enjoying herself.

It was all very sweet. A little too sweet. My fat troll under the bridge craved more. It was time to show my new harem girl a little more of what her position would entail.

Once again I intertwined my fingers in Morgan's wondrous hair, making sure I had a good, if potentially somewhat painful grip. I gave my sweet, struggling daughter a little heads up.

"Morgan, baby, daddy loves your sweet mouth on his dick. You are doing so well for your very first time. Now we are going to take it a little further, ok? This is your initiation, after all. Are you ready to take more of daddy's love, baby?"

Morgan was quick to answer.

"Yes, daddy. I am always ready to take more of your love."

"Good, baby. Here we go."

First, I pulled Morgan's head up a little, to give her a chance to get used to the feeling of me controlling the action. I'd made sure that my fingers were holding on close to her scalp, to not hurt her unnecessarily. I could feel my daughter tense up, readying her body for something she had never experienced before. She inhaled deeply. Smart girl.

Then I pushed my daughter's mouth down on my cock, not roughly, but forcefully.

Morgan barely had time to open her mouth as wide as she possibly could, before my big, fat monster cock came rushing up towards her and hit the back of her throat. Not quite half of my cock was in her mouth. She made an indistinct, gargling noise as I hit the lowest point, before I pulled her head up. She just managed to gulp some air, before I pushed her head down again. Then up, then deep down, then up, then deep down, creating a rhythm. Spit started to coat my cock and Morgan's face. At the same time I doubled the speed of my fingers sliding in and out of Morgan's tight pussy, mitigating the discomfort she might be feeling by pleasuring her greedy little snatch.

The effect was beyond my wildest dreams. Just as I was about to finish the cycle and give Morgan a break, I heard her grunt lustfully, as my cock hit the back of her throat again. And then I could feel her take over!!

On the last few strokes, I wasn't controlling the action anymore. My daughter was ahead of me, dropping her head down over my daddy cock quicker than I was pushing her, creating her own tempo. Long strands of spittle were forming and breaking as she increased her efforts to swallow as much of my cock as she could. Her fierce tempo made my cock even harder, and the pleasure was almost more than I could take.

I exchanged a glance with Anna, sharing the awe we felt at this display of our beautiful daughter's intense sexuality. As she looked at Morgan, eagerly gagging herself on her daddy's bull cock, Anna couldn't help herself, but started to rub her own pussy in time with the action.

Despite her apparent willingness, I wanted to make sure Morgan was alright. I held on to her hair as she was about to go down on me again, and stopped her.