Harem Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAAAAahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

As she froze up, her ass clenched as well and the inner walls of her tushy squeezed my cock in a completely otherworldly fashion. I just needed two or three more strokes before I started pumping all the semen that was left in my balls deep into my daughter's perfect ass.

I started screaming too, as I just came and came and came inside my daughter. When there was absolutely nothing left, I pulled out my cock and threw myself down on the bed next to my two harem girls.

My wife reached over her passed out daughter and gently caressed my cheek. I turned my head and kissed her fingers.

"So, my love, do you like your harem? Is it pleasing to you to use your harem girls?"

I smiled weakly. "It is paradise come true. Thank you for allowing it to happen."

Anna smiled back at me with a very special look in her eyes.

"Oh, you have no idea how badly I wanted it to happen. I always hoped my family would turn into a harem full of love and sexual boundlessness. Just like the family harem I was part of before I came to you."