All Comments on 'Harem Pt. 03'

by ravengrave

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
firemanlitfiremanlitover 3 years ago

Nasty man! He gave each of his girls what they deserved. Now, what about the other girls?

secretobsession1857secretobsession1857over 3 years ago
all his girla

this is a great story,, but you need to bring Tiffany, Molly, Jeannie and Emila into the harem also since he does have 5 daughters and Morgan can't be the top girl unless her sisters are part of the Harem

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Yes bring in the other daughters, plus Annie's mother and sisters after her father's funeral. Unite the harems.

ravengraveravengraveover 3 years agoAuthor
Order?

Thank you for encouragement, I appreciate it! And of course the harem will grow with more family members, don't worry. :)

But where do you think the story should go next?

* Flashback to mommy Anna's previous harem

* On with daddy's harem, bringing more daughters in

Suggestions welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like it pretty good so far! Definitely need the other girls, but we know they are coming! As far as adding his wife's family, that might be a bit too much to handle, hehe, but who knows, visitors are welcome!

Gotta say though, pussy juice makes for a very poor anal lubricant. Not slippery enough, it dries WAY too fast, then there's dry pain and bleeding, and not just at the entrance either, that dry cock rubbing and causing bleeding inside, especially when you get a bit rough!

Yeah, it's fantasy land, but helps to keep eager morons grounded by reminding/educating them, hehe. Almost can't use too much lube!! (A towel under that butt doesn't hurt either!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Work but one minor complaint.

Ravengrave, you write some great stories. They are sexy, interesting and entertaining. I have recorded you as a great author worth reading whatever you write.

My one complaint is a minor problem that seems to be common here on Literotica and that is having one of the main characters either scream or exclaim a "word" that is way longer than the line space. You really should never ever write or make up a word over 30 characters long!! Please if someone screams or exclaims - keep it to a decent length. We readers do get the idea you know!

ravengraveravengraveover 3 years agoAuthor
Easily fixed

Haha, thank you for kind words, and I shall definitely try to keep scream length under control, from now on! :)

flixxxnpixxxflixxxnpixxxover 2 years ago

This could have been a great story (series), but I don't get it. For some reason, these daddy-daughter stories (not just this one) and other erotic stories always seem to center around daddy's (or anyone's) cock being "big, thick, fat, huge or MONSTER" with wild pumping, humping or fucking of a virgin. In my rather extensive experience (I'm average length and thickness) I've learned that almost all women I've been with much prefer extended foreplay, technique and genuine caring and orgasms before being deflowered, with sensitivity and tenderness about how she feels the first time. So, I'm left to wonder if these stories are written by men who feel inadquate (either in size or experience) or older women who just want to be fucked to death. I realize that most of these stories are fantasies, but it would be nice if there was a touch of reality and sensitivity for the sweet virgins being hammered by monster cocks.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story, can't wait to read chapter 4. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a random obsession to fixate on. Suddenly his wife and daughter are determined to make a harem? For no reason? Pretty stupid.

jadedshonku3jadedshonku39 months ago

One of the best scenes I've read

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman3 months ago

Great scene, and obviously two things occured previously which have not been explored (but were hinted at). First, Morgan and Anna had discussed this and set it up. Second, Anna came from just this sort of family environment, and had been hoping to reconstruct her own upbringing. Thus, it was not random or "without reason" as Anonymous maintained.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userravengrave@ravengrave
March 4th 2023: Chapter 6 of the Harem series is really the end of the story. But for fun, I decided to cut off the very last part - on the future of our loving family - into two optional epilogues that will be posted any day now. You get to choose which one you prefer! Feb ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Harem Pt. 02 Previous Part
Harem Series Info