All Comments on 'Harem Pt. 04'

by ravengrave

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I so often wish that I had a young daughter that wanted to fuck me like that! I would give almost anything to experience it!

Havoc187Havoc187over 3 years ago

So hot! Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Something tells me this guy has a huge cock he wants to fuck his daughters with..... but don't we all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't understand

why so many 18 year old girls are described as if they were preteens. Not just the 3 in these chapters, but in many stories.

nelg12nelg12over 3 years ago

Like the story waiting for more. this didn't end hope to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
we need more

we need a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where is the sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This has been a fun series even if you never pick it up again. You have alluded to the triplets having more back story as well as Anna being involved in her family harem. I of course am curious about that since she was a virgin for Daddy! How does Tiffany join, or not? The reader suggestion of combing harems after a funeral has promise too. Thank you for sharing your writing!

ravengraveravengravealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for encouragement! I have been busy with other parts of life, but am now working on part 5, where we get to meet Tiffany and her special quirks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait to continue reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want more please!

Kreeper1812Kreeper1812over 2 years ago

So the wife is supposed to be submissive, but keeps that she was in a family harem and that her daughters are engaging in incest from her husband? I was enjoying the series until these were revealed. If it was me and my wife of over 20 years kept this from me there would be serious trust issues.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story, would love to read a few more chapters. AAAAAA++++++

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story, will there be any more chapters. AAAAAA++++++

ravengraveravengraveover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for encouragement and for hanging in there! I am still working on part 5, but it's going slowly, since I am letting the story branch out in a new direction, and I'm trying to get the tone right.

Among other things, we'll get to see how the trust between father and mother plays out, when she's confronted with all the secrets she's been keeping. :)

TheseSinsAreMineTheseSinsAreMineover 2 years ago

Author to Author, this series is absolutely incredible. It's very well written and flows perfectly. Will be taking inspiration to write better from you. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unreadable and stupid.

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnetabout 2 years ago

Molly gets it! Mollys are always the BEST daughters for Daddy. Perfect. Can't wait for him to give her exactly what she wants.

derlichderlichover 1 year ago
Daddy

Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userravengrave@ravengrave
March 4th 2023: Chapter 6 of the Harem series is really the end of the story. But for fun, I decided to cut off the very last part - on the future of our loving family - into two optional epilogues that will be posted any day now. You get to choose which one you prefer! Feb ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Harem Pt. 03 Previous Part
Harem Series Info