Harem Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma touched it again with the tip of her fingers, this time for a full second, before she pulled her hand back.

"It's so hard." She looked up in surprise at me and then at Anna, as if she was the first to discover something new and amazing.

"I know, baby." Anna's voice was back to the maternal, encouraging her young daughter. "Try grabbing it with your whole hand. It absolutely won't break, I promise."

Emma smiled and, still sitting in the lap of her naked mother, grabbed the centre of my cock. Seeing my baby daughter's small hand unsuccessfully try to reach all around my fat dick was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. Without any further encouragement, Emma started to move her hand up and down, imitating her big sister.

"Yes, baby!! Stroke it like that!" I was surprised at how good it felt, despite Emma's awkwardness.

"Do you really like it, daddy?" The insecurity in her voice was unusual, and made me reach out and gently touch her face. Emma was always the confident one, when it came to trying out new things, but maybe giving your father a hand job was beyond even her limits.

"It feels wonderful, darling. You are such a good girl for daddy."

Emma smiled proudly and increased the pace. Again, she surprised us all by sliding off her mother's lap. Kneeling between Anna's legs, she bent forward and, like a kitten licking the milk bowl, her tiny tongue shot out and tasted the tip of my cock.

Again, a bolt of sensation shot through my entire body.

"Fuck, yes!" I moaned.

"Wow!!", Molly said, awed.

"What does it taste like, Em?", Jen asked, bending forward over the bed to get a better view of the action.

Emma licked her lips in a perfect imitation of Morgan minutes ago.

"It tastes great. Weird, but great. I want more!!"

Emma the brave was apparently back. She tried to open her mouth as wide as she could to suck on my knob, but it was just too much. Nonetheless, her lips closed over the top half of the head and she made a sucking motion that almost made me shoot my load.

"Damn it, daddy, you are so fucking huge!" Emma smiled up at me, but then faked a pout. "I wanted to swallow you just like Morgan did."

"He is a monster." Morgan agreed. "But don't worry, you'll get there."

Emma, apparently pleased by my reaction to her latest trick, started to lean in, give my cock a quick suck, like blowing a hickey, and then lean out again. It was insanely hot and I closed my eyes and growled in pleasure, as my kneeling 18 year old cheerleader worked my cock with her tiny mouth. Morgan apparently felt her work was done and released her hold on my cock, her hand quickly replaced by Emma's.

After a while, Anna poked me gently, and as I opened my eyes again, she nodded towards the foot of the bed.

It seemed that Emma's sisters had gotten a little hot and bothered by her blowjob performance. Their t-shirts were off, displaying their perfect tits to my lusting eyes.

But there was apparently more to this family than I had been aware. Jen and Molly had turned towards each other, and just as I opened my eyes, Jen's lips closed around Molly's left nipple, eliciting a contented sigh of pleasure from her sister. Molly grabbed Jen's head and held it, while Jen's kitten tongue played with her nipple.

Have you ever seen two of your 18 year old triplet daughters commit lesbian incest with each other while the third triplet sucks your cock? There are few things in the world quite like it.

I bellowed, insane with lust. Without stopping to think, I grabbed Emma's head and pushed it down on my cock. Her lips parted just as I began shooting massive amounts of cum into her innocent teenage mouth. She started spluttering as my river of semen invaded her and started running back out of between her lips and out of her nose. Emma made an instinctual attempt to pull away, but I wanted her warmth and suction to stay on my wildly shooting daddycock, and gently held her in place. To my amazement, she stopped struggling as soon as she realised my intention.

"Nhgnnhh, baby, daddy needs to come some more!! Hold on!!" I kept her mouth on my cock as it fired six, seven, eight times, before it finally went down to a dribble. I released the pressure on Emma's head, fully expecting her to pull up to catch some air. But my baby girl amazed me once again. Her blonde head stayed over my deflating cock and suddenly I felt her little kitty kat tongue lapping large globs of daddy cum off of my cock and thighs, as if it was cream. My daughters had led me to the threshold of paradise once more.

Eventually Morgan gently raised her baby sister's head from my lap with a finger under her chin. Emma was such a beautiful sight, her face a gooey mess of her daddy's thick cum. She seemed a little dazed from the intense end to her blowjob. Morgan pulled her sister's face in and gave her a deep, soulful kiss, that never seemed to end. Emma made a small sobbing sound from the intensity.

"Such an amazing little cum slut for her daddy!!" Morgan's eyes beamed with pride as she complimented Emma. "My beautiful, wonderful harem sister." She kissed Emma again, but pulled away when her sister wanted to stay in the kiss forever. "But we have to share daddy's gift with our other harem sisters, don't you think?"

Jen and Molly were sitting on the bed now, Jen's arm around her sister's waist. They seemed to have abandoned their own playing to watch Emma take her daddy's big load of cum, and now stared in fascination at the results.

"So much ... is it always this much ...?", Jen wondered.

"Not from ordinary men." Anna beamed at me proudly. "But your daddy always comes like a fire hose, it feels like gallons and gallons as it fills you up. Why do you think we have five children?" She winked happily at Jen.

"Did you like taking all that daddy cum, Emma?", Morgan asked.

Emma thought about it. "Well, at first I was a bit scared, cause there was so, so much. I thought I was gonna like drown or something. But then daddy wanted me to stay and take it all. So I decided to just let it happen, you know." She smiled that radiant triplet smile, that made all your sorrows melt away. "I mean, you don't drown at once, right? So I swallowed when I could and the rest just went in and out, I think. But it was sooooo amazing!! Like the force of it, I couldn't hold back. And the taste is just awesome! Kinda salty."

Molly whispered something to Jen. Jen whispered something to Molly. They seemed to disagree on who was going to speak. Eventually Molly caved.

"We wanna taste." she said, a little sheepishly.

"Well, come here then, darlings!" Emma said laughing and leaned forward, offering them her cum covered face.

Molly and Jen crawled up to their sister, excitement and curiosity written over their faces.

"Here is some!" Emma pointed to a fat glob of daddycum on her right cheek. "First come, first served!"

Jen was the bravest and stuck out her tongue. At the first swipe, she barely brushed it, getting no cum. But the next one was a real lick and she got most of it. Jen sat back on her hunches on the bed.

"Huh! That's actually delish!" She turned to me. "You taste good, daddy!"

She went back for more, but Molly pushed her aside.

"Nuh-huh! My turn!"

Molly found a streak of cum on Emma's chin. She took her sister's face in both of her hands, leaned in and slurped it up. They all giggled.

Molly pretended to be a discerning critic. "Not bad. Not bad at all."

She searched Emma's face for more, but Jen had another idea. She crawled around her sisters to my lap, which had more than enough cum all over it.

"Do you mind if I help clean you up a little, daddy?", she asked, smiling brightly.

"Not at all, sweetheart. Help yourself!"

A second later, there was once again a small tongue fluttering around in my crotch, licking all over my stomach, my thighs and my deflated cock.

"No fair!!" Emma and Molly had discovered Jen's plan, and came crawling over to join in the daddy cleaning. As always with our trips, it became a contest, this time a contest to eat the most cum off of their big daddy.

Needless to say, my cock was rock hard again in minutes from my little girls' hands and tongues. As they were eating cum, Molly and Jen seemed to lose most of their hesitation and respect for my big dick, and started touching and rubbing it just as happily as Emma was.

Eventually, my three new harem girls had cleaned every little drop of cum from my body and Emma's face. My cock was insanely hard from the treatment, and I wanted a lot more from my girls.

Anna caught the look in my eyes and motioned for her and Morgan to get off the bed.

"Well, my darling girls. I see that you have already discovered what a fantastic cock your daddy has. And it only gets better from here on, trust me.

But now your daddy needs to be alone with his young daughters, to show them what it's like to be a girl in his harem. Have a wonderful time, girls! Remember, you can always say no, if there is something you don't wanna do. But also remember that there is nothing, absolutely nothing, your daddy and his amazing monster cock can't do for you if you ask him. So be brave and have fun! Come on, Morgan!"

Anna slipped past the bed to the door to the indoor stairs of the house. Despite all the young flesh on display on the bed before me, I couldn't help but watch my naked wife's big beautiful ass as it swayed towards the door. Morgan followed her, but stopped for a second on the threshold, and blew me a kiss. I mouthed "I love you!", and she smiled happily and closed the door behind them.

There was a moment of silence as I looked down on my girls, deciding what I would do to them. My mind was racing with possibilities. I stood up from the bed, and my fat monster dick swayed from side to side from the movement, hard enough to hang weights on.

I decided to start out lightly.

"Well, girls, you have me at a disadvantage. I am all ready to go, but you are still overdressed, it seems." The girls giggled a little, nervous again.

"Naked and on your backs for daddy!" I changed my voice to a command, not harsh, but distinct, as I began to teach them the nature of the relationship between a daddy and his harem.

The girls seemed a little surprised. They hadn't encountered this side of me before. Emma and Jen looked at each other, as if uncertain if this was for real, but Molly instantly pulled off her shorts and lay back on the bed. It seemed that she had the natural understanding of a harem girl's place.

"Now, girls!! Legs together!"

I carefully added a little more edge to my voice, and smiled contentedly at my young daughters' obedience. Now Emma and Jen also picked up on the change in mood and in a flash the triplets were lying next to each other on the bed. For the first time, my youngest daughters were revealed to my incestuous daddy eyes.

And what a revelation it was.

The girls were on their backs, laid out across their sister's bed, legs together with their feet still on the floor. To find comfort in this new, strange situation they had reached out for each other and were now adorably lying hand in hand in hand, Molly, Emma and Jen. Three sisters finding strength in each other, but ready for adventure.

I started with Molly, stretched out closest to the foot of the bed. I reached down and allowed my fingers to lightly caress her small breasts, left and then right. On her back, her long, pink nipples was the only part actually sticking up. The caresses were like pushing buttons. As I touched the nipples, she let out a deep sigh, and I could see her body shiver with the sensation.

"Oh, daddy, yes!"

I didn't stay, however, but moved on to Emma. She started to moan quietly before I even touched her. As my hand came down softly to touch her, she arched slightly to meet it. At the last moment, however, I foiled her expectations as my big daddy hand encircled both her nipples and pulled hard, stretching her small titties out like cones.

"Oh! OOOOHHH!!", Emma whimpered loudly, on the threshold between pleasure and pain. She squeezed her sisters' hands tighter, and her eyes sought mine.

But I had already moved on to Jen. Knowing what to expect, she was more brazen than her sisters, and pushed her breasts up as an offering to her daddy.

"Please, please, daddy", she murmured, and closed her eyes to intensify her sensation. "Touch them!."

I smiled. "Do you want daddy to touch your breasts, baby?"

"Yes, please, daddy. Touch them!" Her voice became louder, and a beautiful smile of anticipation and lust made her look like a blonde sex angel.

With her eyes closed, she didn't see me lean in over her petite body. I pulled back the foreskin of my cock exposing the fat, angry looking head. Jen's eyes shot up in shock when instead of soft hands, she felt my hard fuck rod smack her sensitive nipples, leaving gooey strands of precum all over her small titties.

"Daddy's cock loves to touch your breasts, sweetheart!" I said, grinning. As the sun breaking out of the clouds, Jen's shocked expression, was replaced by a salacious grin matching mine.

"Yes!! Yes, daddy, I want your cock to touch my titties!"

I knelt slightly to get in the right position, and pushed my cock flat between her breasts.

"Hold them together for daddy, sweetie. That way my daddycock can fuck your beautiful titties."

"Yes. Daddycock." Jen's grin grew wider at the lewd suggestion and as I started moving it up and down between them, she let go of Emma's hand and pushed her small tits together. I fucked them a few strokes, my leaking cock creating the perfect slide on her hot body.

As I stood up again, Emma and Molly had also let go of each other's hands and was pushing their small breasts together.

"Please, daddy! Fuck our titties too!!"

You can't really say no to an offer like that, can you?

I moved back down the line, knelt and gave Emma's slightly larger orbs a few good strokes with my big tool. Cheeky minx that she is, she bent her head and managed to catch the tip of my cock with the tip of her small tongue on the upstrokes. I countered by grabbing her neck and pushed my cock up against her full lips. After the initial surprise, she made a small mewling sound and started sucking the tip of my erection.

I laughed happily at her eagerness, but pulled away again and knelt down by Molly instead. Hers were the smallest tits of the trio, and she struggled to create much of a cleavage for me to fuck. Once again, I decided to turn the tables a little on my daughters, to establish the nature of our sexual relationship.

I grabbed Molly's feet and yanked them off the floor and up, so that she presented her legs to me instead. I held them tightly together and pushed my slimy cock in between my daughter's well trained thighs. I started fucking her thighs with slow, powerful strokes, and enjoyed every second.

Molly stared at my cock pumping in and out between her thighs and turned to her sisters with the proudest little smile on her face.

"Look, daddy is fucking me! My big daddy is fucking me!!"

After only ten strokes or so, I pulled back and separated Molly's legs into an athletic V.

"It's time to spread your legs for daddy! Show me your pussies!"

This time, their response was instantaneous. In a second, Emma and Jen had their legs spread in V:s too, mirroring Molly, and both my heart and my cock swelled with pride at their unquestioning obedience.

I took a step back and the view was so amazing it was almost impossible to comprehend. On the bed before me lay three tiny 18 year old sex pots, side by side in identical poses, matching their physical similarity. With their blonde hair spread out around their pretty faces, I was again reminded of angels, supernatural, paradisiacal creatures promising pleasures far beyond this world. Being so well-trained from gymnastics and cheerleading, the triplets had no trouble keeping their V-spreads for me, and I finally got the chance to see their pussies. As it turns out all three of my youngest daughters were natural blondes in more ways than one. Between their spread legs, small, neatly trimmed patches of blonde fur peeked out. Beneath were slits even smaller than Morgan's tiny pussy, making the idea of my daddy cock entering them feel practically obscene. And I swear it grew half an inch fatter just from the promise nestled between my daughters' legs.

"Do you like our pussies, daddy?" Emma said, using her little girl voice again.

"They are so beautiful, baby. Daddy loves them.", I grunted, barely able to speak.

"What ...?" Their exposed position seemed to make Emma a little nervous again. "... what will you do to them?"

"Whatever I want to, baby." I smiled and started to rub my big cock. "But we will start easy, I promise."

"'Kay, daddy."

I went to Jenny first. She effortlessly held her legs straight out in a wide, perfect V, displaying absolute control of her supple body. Her hands were at the hollows of the knees, creating the vision of her body being on offer to me. I looked down on her with pride and love in my eyes, and she responded by flashing me the trademark triplet smile.

"Are you scared, baby?"

She seemed genuinely surprised by the question.

"No, daddy. I trust you." Her smile intensified.

"Good." I reached out with my index finger and touched the top of her pussy slit. To my satisfaction, it was already wet with her juices. Jen drew in a deep breath at the light touch. I pushed gently and my finger slipped into the mouth of her little hole. She exhaled as my finger wormed it's way inside. I pulled out my finger again, glistening with moisture.

"Your pussy is wet, sweetie. Is that for me?"

Her smile shifted to slightly embarrassed. "Yes, daddy.", she murmured.

"I love it." I put my finger in my mouth and sucked it. "I love you, Jen."

"I love you, daddy."

I reached out again and this time I pushed two fingers inside my daughter. It was already a very tight fit, even though her dampness eased her up for me. I slowly fucked my fingers an inch inside Jen's slit, and at the same time my thumb touched her little clit, barely visible at top of her vagina. She went "Aaaahhh!" as I rubbed and slid inside her. As her breathing increased and she started to moan at the treatment, I pulled away again. My fingers were sticky with my daughter's gooey mess. Smiling, I went over to Emma. Jen groaned in disappointment, but kept her perfect position. Good girl!

Emma was already breathing hard in anticipation and her face was lit up by another angelic smile.

"My pussy is also wet for you, daddy!" Her little girl voice was so proud. "Will you touch me too?"

Again, I needed to teach my girls that daddy decides what happens to harem girls.

"Taste your sister's pussy, sweetie!" I commanded, while I presented my messy fingers to Emma.

"Yes, daddy!" Emma didn't skip a beat. "I always love to eat Jen's pussy!", she declared chirpily and took my fingers into her mouth.

Hold on!

"You always love to eat Jen's pussy?!", I asked, my brain desperately trying to add two and two together.

"Mhm.", Emma said, while she sucked and slobbered over my fingers to get at all of Jen's pussy juice.

"Jen's pussy is so great!" Molly piped up from the other side of the bed, her legs still forming the perfect V. "She loves it when you eat and finger it at the same time!"

"That's true, daddy!" Jen turned towards me, smiling again. "I cum almost every time!"

I could feel my dick fattening in my hand at the thought of Jen cumming on her sisters' lips and fingers. At the same time my head was spinning, trying to take in the news. Like last night, I started to suspect that I was the one who didn't actually know what was going on in this family.

"So, my little sex fiends, how long have you been tasting each other's pretty pussies, then?" I shoved the fingers Emma just had cleaned into her dripping little cunt.