Harem Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, daddy", Emma began, trying not to squirm from my treatment of her pussy, but keep her perfect V-posture, "it kinda started on the night of our birthday party, actually. We were all so happy and really drunk ..."

"Sorry, daddy!", Jen interrupted, smiling.

"... and my girls were so pretty in their short, tight dresses. We had the same dress, but in different colours, remember? Mine was blue, and Molly's was ...NNNGGGHHNNN" I had increased the pace of my fingers, and added the thumb on her clit and Emma's retelling was replaced by a loud moan of pleasure.

"Aaaanyway", Molly picked up the story, "Emma said we were all adults now, and we should try more fun adult things. But all the boys ...

"... and the girls!", Jen added.

"... and the girls had already gone home, so we were the only ones left. So Emma kissed me, you know, an adult kiss with lots of tongue and everything, and it was so amazing. And then she kissed Jen, and she loved it too. So we tried that for a while, and got all worked up."

I pulled my fingers out of Emma's pussy and moved over to Molly, who didn't need any encouragement to start sucking them.

"But then these little chickens wanted to quit just as it was getting fun for reals", Emma said, in mock anger, "so I had to hike up my dress and show them the good stuff."

"She's such a slut!", Jen laughed.

"We all are", Emma continued, as she turned to look at both her sisters, adoration in her eyes. "Cause it didn't take you long to kneel and eat me out, did it, girls?"

"No, 'suppose not." Jen admitted. Molly seemed to want to object, but I pushed my fingers further into her mouth and she went back to sucking them again. "Well, after we got a taste for pussy, we pretty much wanted to try each other out all night."

"Yeah, that was some sweet loving." Emma sighed happily. "And we've been playing with each other pretty much every day since then. It's kinda turned us off the whole idea of boyfriends, actually. You see, we had made a plan to get some when we turned eighteen. You know, having saved ourselves till we were legal and all that. But when we found out there was so much steamy fun to be had at home, boys just haven't seemed that important anymore.

And when mom happened to catch us one day with my fingers in Jen's pussy and my tongue in Molly's, we talked to her about it. And she said that we should go on playing as long as we didn't tell anyone, and that boys our age were no good in bed anyway. 'You should wait for a real man instead', she said. We didn't really know what she meant at the time. But I guess we do now, huh, daddy?" She and Jen went into another giggle fit.

I decided I would definitely have to deal with my wife's punishment for playing her own little games later, but for right now there were more pressing matters. I pulled my fingers out of Molly's mouth and looked deep into her eyes.

"Are you telling me that all three of you little family lesbians are still virgins for cock?", I asked lewdly, as I looked down the line of 18 year old sex pots with their legs spread for me. I wasn't sure if I dared to hope.

"Yes, daddy, I'm a virgin for cock", my Molly whispered, sincerity in her eyes.

"Me too, daddy! I am also a virgin for cock." Jen's voice was thick with lust.

"And me!", Emma moaned. "But please, daddy, now we don't want to be cock virgins anymore!"

Fuck! That was it! I couldn't hold back any longer, and I didn't want to either.

"No, that's about to fucking change!" My eyes bored into Molly's, making her understand that for her, it was only minutes away before she would become a woman.

I bent down and scooped her tiny body up into my arms. She was so light, I knew I could do whatever I wanted with her. I hiked her up on my shoulders so that her cute blonde teenage cunt was level with my face.

"Get my cock ready for your sister!!", I growled at Emma and Jen.

Then I pulled Molly's sweet pussy up to my mouth and pushed my tongue as far inside her as I could. Molly cried out, partly in surprise, partly in pleasure, as I started to fuck her little cunny with my big tongue. I let the three day stubble on my upper lip scratch her tiny clit, as I pushed and pulled her onto my tongue.

"No ... daddie ... I ... wait ... daddy ..." Molly grabbed the back of my head to keep her balance as my big hands rocked her tiny body back and forth. "... my pussy ... I'm ... I'm ... oh! ... daddy!! ... oh ... I¨m gonna ... yes! ... yes! .. I'm gonna ...

CUUUUUUUMMMM!!"

Just as Molly screamed her first orgasm, her head thrown back in ecstasy, I felt a pair of soft daughter lips close around my cock head and another pair of soft daughter lips kiss my cum filled balls. I groaned with pleasure into Molly's twitching pussy. I guessed that it was Emma who was trying to get more of my bulbous knob into her mouth than she had managed before, and Jen who was beginning her blow job career by slobbering balls.

I held on to Molly for a good while, as her body was still shaking from the aftermath of the orgasm. I was now using my tongue on her clit, instead of her slit, and she groaned in pleasure bordering on pain as I continued to tease her hyper sensitive love button.

Meanwhile, I heard some murmuring from below, and felt Emma and Jen shift around. Someone grabbed my cock and pointed it straight up. Suddenly, I could feel one set of lips on the left hand side of my glans and another set of lips on the right hand side. Then a tongue was also added from either side. Emma and Jen were French kissing each other with my fat dickhead sticking up in between. The sensation was new to me and so intense that I howled into Molly's pussy.

After a few minutes, I knew that I wouldn't last long if they kept this insanely sensual treatment up, and I was more than ready to take the next step with the daughter in my arms. I began lowering Molly down.

"Hold my daddycock for your sister's pussy!", I ordered my kneeling daughters.

Their lips and tongues left my cock, and I could feel a small hand gripping the root, positioning it at an angle from my body.

I stopped and held Molly a few inches above the head of my waiting monster. I gently parted the hair that had fallen over her face and once again looked deep into my young daughter's eyes.

"This is it, baby. Daddy will take your virginity now, and make you a woman. Are you ready for daddy's cock, baby?"

Her face was unreadable for a brief second, before it lit up in a glowing triplet smile.

"I am so ready for your cock, my beautiful daddy." Her eyes shone with love, but also an undercurrent of something darker that made me insane with lust. "I want you to take my little virgin pussy. Take it hard, if you want to." Her eyes seemed mature beyond her years, telling me all that I needed to know about her fantasies of servitude and submission. 'Cause I don't just want to become a woman, daddy, I need to be your harem girl too."

The love in my eyes and my smile of possession told her all she needed to know about how she would be used, but also cared for by her stern, kind daddy.

I lowered my baby girl until I could feel the wetness of her pussy lips kiss the top of my cock. I wasted no more time, but slowly relaxed my grip on her body, and allowed Molly to impale herself and her tight, virgin cunt on my rock hard daddycock.

Molly made a small sobbing noise as the monster dick pushed her cunt lips aside and forced it's way up inside her. She moaned in pain as my dick mashed her inner walls open, five times thicker, perhaps, and three times as deep as the small fingers her sisters had used on her before this morning.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy", she kept moaning, but I knew that we both needed her to be completely impaled on me, and that there was no stopping or going back for my little girl.

Finally, her pussy had taken all 9 inches of my daddycock. Molly was drawing deep sobbing breaths as she felt it invade her completely and take over her mind. She was still moaning "daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy" into my shoulder, but it had turned from an incantation against the pain to something resembling a chant of worship.

My iron bar inside her was so damn hard that I just needed one light hand under her ass to hold her up. I used my other hand to gently move her head back a little and parted her hair so I could see her face.

She was panting furiously but as our eyes met, she flashed me the most brilliant smile.

"It is done.", I said. "You are not a little girl anymore, Molly. You are a woman."

"Nnghn ... yes ... daddy ...", she panted. "I am ... your woman ..."

"That is right, baby. You are my woman now. You belong to me body, heart and soul. My harem girl." I looked deep into her eyes and found nothing but love, understanding and sweet submission. To illustrate my point, I transferred more of her weight to my hand and pulled back my cock, before I slammed it back inside her again.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Molly screamed as I filled her and pulled back again, filled her and pulled back, creating a slow, but forceful rhythm for our coupling. As all of her existence in that moment focused on my large daddycock, Molly started to encourage me, chanting "yes" every time I slammed deep inside her.

I knew that Molly's mind was barely hanging on to consciousness from the feelings in her cunt, but I wanted her first fuck to push her limits further. I wanted to stimulate her senses till they completely overflowed and she would explode from the overload.

To this end, I found Jen, who was kneeling on the floor, hand in hand with Emma, staring completely mesmerised at her sister being slam fucked for the first time by her father's big dick. They were both rubbing their little cunts in time to our movement.

"Jen! Tongue in her ass!", I ordered.

Jen was woken out of her trance like concentration, and stared back at me with a confused smile.

"But, daddy ... I've never ..." She looked at Emma who smiled back encouragingly.

"NOW, Jen!!"

I could see Jen coming to terms with the idea. She nodded and disappeared behind Molly's body. A second later, I could feel her hands against mine, as she grabbed Molly's tight tushy. I could feel Molly freeze up for a second, presumably as Jen's tongue found her tight little sphincter ring, and her eyes found mine. I smiled broadly and bent my head to give her a deep, lingering kiss, as her sister started to eat her ass while I fucked her little cunny.

We kissed for what seemed like minutes before she pulled away.

"I ... am ... so happy, daddy!! ... I love ... you! Fuck ... me ... fuck your ... daughter ... fuck ...", she rasped between heavy breaths.

I bent down again, but this time my lips found one of her nipples. I sucked it deep into my mouth. Molly called out "Daddiiee!" as I basically swallowed all of her tiny breast. Then I released the suction, but as her nipple was about to leave my mouth, I bit down gently.

Molly exploded. There was no other way to describe the violent orgasm that racked my daughter's body from the combined sensations of the pounding of my daddycock, her sister's tongue far up her ass and my teeth biting down on her nipple.

"DAAAAAADDDIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!", she howled, and her body thrashed around till I had to grab her with both arms to keep her from falling.

After about half a minute, the thrashing stopped and she collapsed in my arms, completely exhausted. I stepped over to the bed and gently lowered my barely conscious daughter across the top of the bed. She smiled weakly back at me, on the edge of passing out.

With Molly satisfied, I turned back to her sisters.

Emma and Jen were kneeling beside each other again. I could tell parts of Jen's face was glistening in the morning sun from the skylight, from having her face in her sister's ass.

"Wow, daddy, that was incredible!", Emma said, her voice awed. "You fucked Molly so hard I wasn't sure she was gonna take it."

"Is it ... is it my turn now, daddy?", Jen whispered.

I smiled back at her and pointed at the bed.

"Jen, on the bed! I don't want to have to tell you again."

"Yes, daddy!" Jen crawled over to the bed and lay down on it on her back. I watched her tight ass as she crawled and once again marvelled at the miraculous turn our family's life had taken.

"Spread your legs, honey, and pull them back!", I instructed.

Jenny immediately swung her legs off the floor and folded them back till she could hold her toes. Her poise and body control was perfect as she offered herself to me.

"I am ready for your big cock now, daddy!" Jen's voice was strained with sexual need. "Please!"

I smiled lovingly at my sex crazed little minx, but turned to her sister.

"Emma, get on top of your sister! I want both of your pussies to be open and ready for my cock!"

If Emma was surprised by the command she didn't show it.

"'Kay, daddy!"

She turned around and also crawled over to the bed. Once again, my eyes were drawn to her small, round tushy and her barely visible little holes, winking at me. As she came up to her sister's displayed body, Emma looked back at me and winked before she took a deep breath and then buried her face in Jen's pussy, licking and slurping at the tiny cunt hole. Jen's face melted into a smile of such sweetness that my heart skipped a beat.

"Yes, baby girl, I love your sweet tongue in my needy hole!" Jen's voice was small and warm and girlie. I later found out that it was the special voice she used when playing lesbian games with her sisters.

I gave my little cunt sluts a few minutes playtime, before I stepped up behind Emma, kneeling on all fours between her sister's legs. I grabbed my big daddydick and slapped her asscheeks hard with it. Emma yelped in surprise and turned back towards me, smiling mischievously.

"Crawl up and kiss your sister now, or your ass will be sorry!" I smiled back at her.

"Yes, daddy!" She started to crawl up into her sister's embrace. "But my ass really wants to feel sorry!" I slapped her cheek in response and she made a small yelp of pleasure.

Emma really made the most of getting into the required position. She crawled, agile as a panther, slowly up her sister's body, her tongue tracing it's way. From the pussy to the belly button and then on to Jen's enlarged strawberry nipples. Emma stopped for a second to suck and bite both of them, eliciting delighted moans from her trip sister.

"Yes, bite them, baby girl! Feel how long and hard you make them!" Jen sounded so happy and relaxed as Emma fluttered her tongue like a humming bird's wings over her sister's sensitive little nubbins.

Eventually Emma left the nipples and traced her tongue between Jen's breasts up the hollow of her neck and was finally face to face with her sister. They looked deep into each other's eyes and Emma made a small sigh of wonderment.

"Can you believe it, Jen? We are about to get fucked for the first time by the perfect man, with the perfect cock. And we get to do it together."

"I know, baby girl. My pussy is so wet for you and daddy." Jen released her feet and reached up from the bed on her elbows to kiss Emma, before they sank back into the mattress together, their small breasts pressed together and their pussies grinding each other.

I stepped up behind them and felt my cock pulsating at the display before me. Jen was now buried beneath her sister's body, except for her pussy sticking out just below Emma's. It looked almost like their two pussies were kissing as well. I reached out and caressed Emma's tight ass, before my fingers traced their way down her ass crack. I stopped for just a second to test the resistance of her cute little asshole, and couldn't get my finger in through my gentle probing. It would take a lot more to work to penetrate that gate to heaven. I saw Emma freeze up as my finger pushed against her tight sphincter, and didn't relax until I moved further down.

"Not today, baby, but don't your worry.", I told her, my voice a mixture of promise and threat.

"Thank you, daddy!", Emma piped.

Finally my hand reached the pussies of my daughters. I grunted contentedly when my fingers came away sticky. They were more than ready for what their daddy had to give them. Their pussies were so close I could use the fingers of the same hand to fuck them both at the same time. I quickly pushed into them a few times, testing them, and they moaned back at me.

They were ready.

Morgan's bed was fairly high so I didn't have to kneel, but just bent my knees slightly to line my cock up perfectly for my daughters' pussies. I aimed for Jen's pussy first and moved the head of my fat daddydick to the thin slit of her cunt. I reached down and grabbed Emma's ass for support and then I slowly began pushing my dong into Jen's tight hole.

She screamed as soon as the head of my fat monster was pressed inside her. I gave her a few seconds to adapt and then continued to bury my daddycock inside. Her cunt walls gripped me like a glove and the pleasure of taking my second virgin cunt for the day was indescribable.

"Em, he's inside me!! Daddy is inside me!! Oh, fuck, he's so fucking big!!", Jen was babbling her voice pitched high from the intensity.

"Oh, Jen, that's wonderful, sweetheart. You're being such a good girl taking our daddie's monster cock inside your little pussy. " Emma's words seem to have a calming effect on Jen and I saw her smile back at me over Em's shoulder. "I know how tight that pussy is. You are such a big girl taking so much cock inside you." Emma wiggled her ass hornily. "GOD, I can't wait till it's my turn!"

I continued to slowly force my dick deeper, but my lust took over and I decided that I wanted to fuck the last inches of my little girls honey chute. I pulled back out, preparing for the final onslaught.

"Daddy, daddy ... what's happening ...?" But Jen didn't have the chance to prepare, as a split second later, I slammed my dick all the way inside her, and felt my balls smack her ass.

"AAAAAAaaaahhhhh!! Daaaaaadddyyyyyy!!" Jen howled as I started to fuck her all the way in and then all the way out again in a furious tempo. "Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! My ... daddy ... is ... breaking ... me ..."

Emma noticed her sister's predicament and began kissing her all over her face and chest to calm her down a little. But she needn't have worried.

"Yes!! Fuck!! Please, daddy!! Harder!! More cock ... more cock ... more cock!!" I could see Jen had leaned her head back into the pillows, while Em was kissing her neck and she was shivering with lust. It didn't take more than seven or eight plunges before the dam broke completely.

"YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!" As Jen started cumming, she reached out with both hands and grabbed Emma's ass. Jen dug her fingernails deep into the smooth cheeks of her fuck sister, while she tried to impale her pussy on my pumping cock. Her orgasm turned into a chain of sensory overloads. My daddycock's constant pummelling of her teenage pussy started a new orgasm as soon as the last one was over.

Just as Jen's body shook for the fourth time, I finally pulled out. I was now horny beyond caring about niceties and besides, I suspected Emma was ready to take a little more rough riding than her sisters. Consequently, when I had realigned my cock to the top of my pussy stack of daughters, I just rammed it into Emma's tiny cunt, without any warning.

The sound my little Emma made when her daddy's fat 9 inch dick ripped away her virginity in a split second tells you everything you need to know about my daughter. There was no blood curdling scream or loud protesting. Instead, there was just a loud, sensual moan, filled with so much longing and pleasure, that it nearly broke my heart. But then there was screaming.

"YYEEESSS!! Fuck! Yes, daddy, just SLAM IT into my cunt!" Her voice was ecstatic, and she later told me that the words made it easier to overcome the pains she felt beside the pleasure. "I used to have ... oh, fuck!! ... such a tight, tight pussy, daddy. .. but that's ... nghngn ... that's all gone now ... oh, oh, oh! ... my daddy has ... split me open ... forever ... my God! ... I don't think ... I will ever ... walk or sit ... again ..."