Harem Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's babbling made me pound her even harder, and very soon I could feel her pushing back to meet my pummelling onslaught. Her long, blonde hair was whipping from side to side from our furious slam fuck, and it was a good thing that Jen was still holding her ass for me, to keep her from just spinning away. As a sexual dynamo, Emma was unmatched by any woman I'd ever been with. She was a force of nature, giving and taking pleasure in equal measure.

Unsurprisingly, she was rushing towards her first cock-induced orgasm with the speed and force of a freight train.

"Yes!! Fuck!! Pound me, daddy!! Pound me ... make me ... cum ... I love your ... cock, daddy ... cock daddy ... daddy cock ... pound me ... pound me ... pound me ... yyyeeeEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!"

I could feel Emma's pussy squirting all over my cock and on Jen's pussy too, as she came like a volcano, pouring her love out. She seemed to have no intention to stop, however, but kept slamming her pussy on my cock all through her orgasm and beyond.

I had other plans, however. I pulled out of Emma, lowered my cock an inch and forced it back inside Jen. My pussy switch came as a shock to both girls. Emma howled in frustration as her quivering cunt no longer had anything to fuck up against. Jen yelped in surprise, but a second later the pleasure from my huge daddy rod surged through her body again, and she started moaning in delight.

"Ooh, daddy! Oh, my daddy! Sorry, baby girl, my daddy is back with me now!!" I saw her smile in a triumphant little smile, as she teased her sister.

"Nnnghhnn, daddy! My cunt is so empty without your fat cock! Please slam it back inside me!", Emma begged.

I gave Jen another five strokes before I granted Emma her wishes. Between one stroke and the next, I angled my dick up again, and slid it inside her pussy instead. This made Emma lose it completely.

"YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Daddy cock ... back where he belongs ... mine ... I want it ... all the time ... please, daddy ... never leave ..."

This was not the proper behaviour of a harem girl. I bent down over her pulsating body.

"Didn't you hear your mother, Emma? There is enough daddy cock for everyone. Greed is a sin!" I hissed into her ear,

I pulled up again and swatted Emma's upturned ass hard. But as the real punishment for her selfishness, I pulled my cock out and fed it back into her more well mannered sister instead.

"Noooooooooo!!", Emma howled. Her voice came back small and girlish. "I am sorry, daddy! I am sorry, Jen! I won't be greedy, I swear. I will share daddy cock with all my sisters. Please just give me a more, daddy! Please!"

I decided she had learned her lesson, and after a few more strokes into Jen, I gave Emma what she craved. As she felt my cock enter her again, she started mumbling "thank you, thank you, thank you" in time with my thrusts into her cunt.

I don't know if it was her desperation to not lose my favour again, or if there was some other reason, but when my cock slammed into Emma again, she started using her cunt muscles in new and amazing ways. My big daughter fucker was squeezed and strangled on a level that only Anna had managed before. After taking the virginities of all my three 18 year olds in less than an hour, it was finally time to give them my cum as the final seal of their entry into my harem.

I pulled out my cock and stepped back from the bed.

"On your knees, my little harem girls! It is time to be baptised in daddy's cum!"

Molly was the first one to come crawling over to me, with love and gratitude shining in her eyes. She knelt at my feet and looked up at my big daddycock, still as hard as when the triplet fuck started. Supple as lionesses on the hunt, my other two daughters came crawling on their hands and knees, to get their share of the prey. They knelt next to Molly, and I looked down adoringly at my three identical sex pot daughters.

"Mouths open, my darlings! You have been very good to daddy, and it's time to get your reward!"

The girls opened their mouths as instructed, and pushed their faces close together to not miss out on the reward. I could feel cum rising in my balls and suddenly a deluge of daddy cum came rushing out of my cock.

"Here it cums!! Fuck, yes!! Ah!! Nghnnn!!", I grunted.

As Emma had already taken my cum before, I decided to aim at Molly. The first jet went straight into her greedy little mouth, while I aimed the second one slightly lower, to come pouring down her chin. The next stream I shot at Jen's outstretched tongue. She couldn't help herself and closed her mouth to swallow, which meant that my next salvo hit her upper lip and nose and started to trickle down her lips. Her tongue shot out quickly and caught some of it, but there was still globs of semen adorning her pretty upturned face. Finally, I directed my fire hose at my little Emma, who was looking up at me like a believer witnessing a miracle. I rested my fat cock head onto her outstretched tongue, and the first stream went straight down her gullet. Greedy little minx that she is, she tried to trap my cumming cock head with her lips, and this time I let her have her way. Stretching as wide as she could, Emma managed to almost close her lips around my mighty head, and so the rest of my big load was also pumped into her overflowing mouth.

When my cock had finally stopped shooting, I moved it around on the girls' upturned faces, smearing them with the last of the cum. We played a game for them to lick or kiss it, but eventually I pulled it away. Immediately the girls started licking and kissing each other instead, tasting my daddy cum from each other's mouths and faces. The cum ran out fairly quickly, but the girls continued kissing, high on adrenaline and love for each other. The sight of my three identical vixens, kissing and touching each other's slim, tight bodies made my deflated cock try to rise again, but I decided it was enough for now. If nothing else, I needed to have a stern conversation with my wife, who seemed to have been engaged in all kind of secret plans and schemes in this house.

I stood up and smiled at my kneeling daughters, who had now turned to conversation, comparing notes on what it had been like to lose their virginity to their big-cocked daddy. I was almost at the door, when I felt a hand on my arm and I turned to see Molly. Again, she gave me the smile that told me she was way older than 18 in wisdom, and stood on tiptoe to whisper in my ear.

"Next time, daddy - and there will be SO many more times - I don't want your cum anywhere but in my fertile, unprotected pussy. I want you to fill me up with your potent daddy cum, and make me pregnant with your child."

She smiled again and ran back to her sisters without waiting for a response.

And so I found myself walking down the stairs with my cock fully erect again, as I dreamt of filling up all my willing daughters' cunts with rivers of baby making sperm.