All Comments on 'Harem Pt. 05'

by ravengrave

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Peak smut right here. If you're not planning on doing any more full chapters, since the harem is complete, could we get a daily life/pregnancy-themed epilogue?

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianover 2 years ago

Great stuff more please.

PrivatePervPrivatePervover 2 years ago

Wow just binged all of the parts. More please 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you It is your tale so take stock of whatever enjoyment you get from the writing process and if you can see further reward just go for it Never be afraid of comment as you have demonstrated your skill as a wordsmith So please cotinue to include our pleasure in your journey through other tales KrBillT bill49t@gmail.com

ravengraveravengraveover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind comments. And you are more or less on the money for what is planned for the sixth and final chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ура, наконец то дождался, автор, спасибо! Продолжай в том же духе!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gotta admit i did not see that last line coming lol. Glad to see the update too

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what a story, had me hard every second i read it,

HtslHtslabout 2 years ago

Even if I like the complete story line, I‘m a little dissapointed from the last part. The description from her mother, how Tiffany want‘s to be taken, is so completely different to the real act. I as Tiffany would be very dissapointed about the sex. Too much talking, too much asking, too soft.

I‘m not a big fan of such hard sex, but if it is in consistancy with all involved persons, it‘s ok for me and I like to read it. But after her mothers description, I had awaited nearly a rape in the middle of the night, like a robber would do in a bad porn movie.

Sorry, but only 3/5 and though I’m looking forward to the next part. Just hope that we don’t have to wait again two years.

ravengraveravengraveabout 2 years agoAuthor

Htsl, I know exactly what you mean! This was part of why it took me two years to finish, or even get very far, with this episode. It was really difficult for me to find the right balance between the loving family I had started to portray and a harder plot line in this episode. I started on several harder drafts, but they seemed to clash too much with the previous episodes in a way I didn't want. So in the end I went with this semi-consentual version. I think it still works as having a different tone while still fitting into the overall narrative. But, as I said, I completely see where you're coming from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These people are mentally ill, and mental illness really isn't sexy.

TittymilkLover69TittymilkLover69almost 2 years ago

This story is mesmerizing! Now it's Time for Daddy to Nurse from his Pregnant girls Tittys !

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

OK! You win.Your imagination is more perverted than mine.Bravo! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Been waiting for 6th chapter from the very day you published this one. Are you going to continue?

drewberry10drewberry10over 1 year ago

Agree with the need for a final chapter with all the members of the harem’s daily routine. An update would be very appreciated. Fantastic work!

ravengraveravengraveover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your encouragement. A final chapter is on its way, even though the going is slow. But comments like yours makes it easier to prioritize finishing it. I think you will appreciate it, I'm rather happy with how it's turning out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice to hear that. I hope he will extend his harem by impregnating his daughters. An epilogue taking place 18 years later would be much appreciated ;)

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman4 months ago

Excellent work! And another allusion to Anna's upbringing was hot. Looking forward to more.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman4 months ago

Nice result, but Anna is still withholding information from him, not saying how she knows about Tiffany's dark fantasy. A good punishment would be withholding sex from her a couple weeks, with her having to perform cleanup duties on everyone else during that time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userravengrave@ravengrave
March 4th 2023: Chapter 6 of the Harem series is really the end of the story. But for fun, I decided to cut off the very last part - on the future of our loving family - into two optional epilogues that will be posted any day now. You get to choose which one you prefer! Feb ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Harem Pt. 04 Previous Part
Harem Series Info