All Comments on 'Harem Pt. 06'

by ravengrave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That took a terrible turn. Loved the start and first few chapters. Too bad the MC turned into a total jerk.

tomar82403tomar82403about 1 year ago
Left turn was wrong turn!

That was bad - I suspect not the same writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the chapter (just like all the story), but I understand the complaints as there is some dychotomy between the beginning and the end of the story. Maybe you should consider writing a story focused on romantic aspects of incest, and another one about rough sex with dirty talk, inbreeding etc.? (personally I would prefer the latter). That being said, thank you for your writing and don't make us wait too long for your next installment!

ravengraveravengraveabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments! I am sorry if I have disappointed some of you, but that it sometimes the way of things, I suppose. I can only write the type of stories I would enjoy reading myself. And I do enjoy reading stories that mix the more romantic aspects of the daddy-daughter relationship with more hardcore aspects. In this series, it was important to me to keep a clear theme of genuine love in the relationships between Daddy and his daughters, not just Daddy carelessly taking advantage. I hope that was evident, even if it was a delicate balance, especially in chapter 5. That being said, I'm not ruling out writing more clear cut stories in the future, of course.

Anyway, I decided to remake the very end of the story - the future harem - into two optional epilogues with different twists. I do hope you enjoy at least one of them and decide that was the future of this family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice idea. Then I'm looking forward to these epilogues:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tiffany twins, Anna quads.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

No kink shaming intended but I don't find the mixing of multiple contradictory kinds of taboo themes in the same series to be erotic or hot or whatever. Starting off with a loving incestuous story line then swerving out of the blue into some cheap rape fantasy really killed any deep interest. The breeding and fantasy lactation with incest I could live with if the sensuality came off okay but it seemed a bit juvenile and crammed in by the time it happened. I'd rather all these domination and non-consent fetishes be given distinct stories. It seems mainly vulgar in an incest story. Again, not kink-shaming just voting for keeping the hot, sweet and savoury exotic spices in different jars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userravengrave@ravengrave
March 4th 2023: Chapter 6 of the Harem series is really the end of the story. But for fun, I decided to cut off the very last part - on the future of our loving family - into two optional epilogues that will be posted any day now. You get to choose which one you prefer! Feb ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Harem Pt. 05 Previous Part
Harem Series Info