All Comments on 'Harem Sisters Pt. 05'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 4 years ago
Still great but.....

I think adding Natalie may be a mistake. Should have stuck with the sister's group of friends and that's it. I just don't want it to get to carried away and start adding women left and right.

But on a positive note the parts with Hayley were fantastic and the resolution with the ex is fantastic. Would be nice to see her make another attempt to get Jason back in person but his harem stop her in her tracks.

L0stS0ulsL0stS0ulsover 4 years ago
worth the wait

Really enjoyed the chapter, especially the growing relationships, not just between the girls and the siblings, but the parents as well (hope you dont mind that I still want to keep the incest just between the siblings though). Also was nice to know about the delay between submitting a story and when it gets posted (having never submitted anything of mine here), so as us readers dont get too worked up as we wait for the next chapters. Hope your feeling better and always looking forward what you think of next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
From Anonymous-E

Another good chapter. I'm glad Leon is gone because he was no good. Now Hayley is officially in Jason's harem, you added a new girl to the mix Natalie. What's next for Jason and when is the next girl coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please

Loved the way Jason's dad was there to help Jason really fuck up that asshole Leon.

Would love for Emily to join Jason's growing harem of women. Would also love to see Natalie meet both Vicky and Hayley, with Tori present and the parents gone for a weekend get-a-way.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 4 years ago
Excellent

You drive this story forward with the moments of love and tenderness.

Even humor at times, I am having a hard time (no pun intended). To decide between Tori and Harley, they are quite alike in personality. Keep up the good work, I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter

white_rabbit273white_rabbit273over 4 years ago
Great continuation

Was a little worried about you bringing in the parents at some point, I don't think it would really help the story.

This, however, was a great continuation. I liked Haley's scene, and his freaking out a little about telling her he loved he too early on. Natalie's demand for anal and his reaction was also great.

His dad helping cover him (after they got along so poorly previously) was very satisfying.

Overall fantastic, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Worth the wait. Keep them coming!

Hayley. Hayley by a mile for me. That first scene with her, Tori and Jason sold it. More of her please.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 4 years ago
I would say

Leon got fair dinkum for what he did.

Thanks for sharing. A few bugs (for example, a spellcheck would have caught the "mt room" for "my room"), but a good story for all that. 5* Slainté

RanethekingRanethekingover 4 years ago
Best girl:

Tori is best girl of course! Just wanted to get that out there before reading and forgetting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

Amazing story arc till now and I liked the way you handled leon. Now along with Natalie include Abi too in it but don't hurry and no more outside girls except Lucy and Liz Rest depends on you kudos :)

Bring next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn this was good

Glad leon ended up on the floor and how things ended up with Hayle. All girls so far have been great keep up The good work my friend

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago
Fun read

Really enjoyed this, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a minor suggestion

When Tori texted Jason, she began with "Hey bro" and ended with "Love you bro".

Since they were already having sex with each other, and Tori gave Jason permission to have sex with other girls, perhaps Tori can address Jason using words which are more intimate?

Eg, Baby, Sweetie, Honey, Handsome, Lover, Stud, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is getting better and better!

First of all I love where this story is going and I really enjoyed reading it up to now.

Keep it up! Also want to say Idk why you other peeps are not liking the new girl cause I think it was a good idea. And I also agree about the Hayley scene all I could say was about time. Liz is an exotic dancer? Maybe make it where our boy Jason goes to her place of work and uh idk maybe he sees her dealing with an difficult customer and he saves her???? Idek man you the writer so I will leave it to you. Is it me or is his mother getting more and more interested in her son which ofc is fine with me as well. Can’t wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
big fan of tori and hayley

best characters so far, sexual and non sexual

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Great continuation. I have no problem adding more girls, but it should be a slow process. Take your time mixing them in. I do believe Mum should be added in. But again, it should be a process, not a shoo-in. She should definitely be a plaything for every one else involved though. And absolutely no more males. It's a harem, not a share 'em. And thanks for that prick Leon's lesson. Keep him around though, just as an antagonist, not getting any pussy. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

Please for the the love of god don't bring the mother in .... Gross

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No mom

Please don’t add in the mother, I think this should stick to brother and sister only

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 4 years ago
For the life of me I can't understand....

Why people are okay with Jason having a relationship with his sister but not his mother. That seems SSSOOO bizarre it's basivally the same thing. The only question I would have is if you include her, what happens to the Dad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Glad to see Leon get messed up and the build between Jason and Haley. Mom and any others would be great to see added to the Harem but should focus more on the girls Jason already has, mainly Vickey as Jason has confided his feelings for his sister and Haley, and maybe work on the relationship they all have together. Still hope no other males are added to the sexual scene though since this is his story.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Fantastic story

Just loving this. Jason must be in sexy heaven with all these ladies swooning over him. I think you should keep it as it is. Any more and it will get confusing and someone will get hurt. I would prefer if Jason and Tori stayed together maybe with Vicky & Hayley as a polyamorous group. At least then they can start making some babies and Mum would love grandchildren.

iknowwhatiknowwhatover 4 years ago

Great story. Fav girl is absolutely vicky. I'll be waiting for more!

ShinanagansShinanagansover 4 years ago
No more family members

Just like the title. Jason and Tori have genuine affection and love between them and i feel adding either the father or the mother to the mix would betray that, despite her being ok with sharing. He's already got a stable of such Incredible women that i would only add one or two more and then just work on the realtionships between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it up

Favourite girls are tori and vicky

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome series 5/5

Hoping in next chapter he goes after Lucy next

shallowhandshallowhandover 4 years ago
Great story!

Loving this series; actual harem stories are actually pretty uncommon on this site sadly. Most tend to veer into sharing or swapping out of nowhere which is a bit annoying as someone who doesn't like those genres. Aside from that, would be fun if instead of adding Jason's ex to the mix, just rub his relationships in her face and teach her exactly why she fucked up in the first place. You do what you will though!

kaidmankaidmanover 4 years ago
another dynamite read

great story so far make sure you avoid adding another male or it will kill the feel of the stories harem theme which may kill the story like this one I read where guy had both his aunt and mom then last chapter new shady guy added takes both from main character killing story I would like to point out the reason people don't want to see the mom added is because what the siblings have is a strong connection so she's like his main girl the mom would upset the story balance

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Late!!!!!!!

You're late again

I hope you're well

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I already said my opinion but i forgot to mention

Will there be any more apearences of Abi? (The girl from The plane) in realy curious

Darth_AussieDarth_Aussieover 4 years agoAuthor
Part 6.

For those waiting on pat 6, it was submitted roughly 8 hours from the time of writing this. It can take up to a week to go live (hopefully within 2 days if Lit staff aren't to busy), i'll have part 7 out much faster.

As for someone asking about Abi.

I had big plans for tat character early on, but the story kind of writes itself (in my mind anyway) and things have changed so much from what i originally had planned, not that, that's a bad thing.

I've got a few ideas on how to work Abi in, just be patient with her and know that she hasn't been forgotten.

Liz was one of my biggest hurdles so far, i wrote a character without a plan on how to introduce her. (Tori, Vicky and Hayley have kept to my original plan).

But Liz's story expands in part 6 ;)

Thanks for reading and i hope you enjoy my further additions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No more men

No more men. Then it becomes swapping, not a harem. But do add more women a bit at a time. And yes that includes Mum and the ex. Everyone has a role in a harem, and theirs is low slut on the totem pole. For being bitches, make them horny pathetic sluts, pleasing everyone else, maybe even as first time lesbians. Abi would be more tender. And I agree with earlier anon. Vicky should let him know she doesn't mind him fucking his own sister, as she's been fucking hers for a fair piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love the story and characters also If you do decide to add the mom maybe have her love him like tori, she just hides it maybe he reminds her of how the dad use to be when he was younger something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoying!!!

I am thoroughly enjoying your story so far as I just caught up & am already excited for part 6! I do have to agree with many other readers who have commented on these last two parts that bringing another man or the parents into the sexual activities just doesn't seem to flow right with the story. With that said I'm glad to see the dynamic change between Jason & his dad & as the story progresses maybe even telling his parents about him & Tori along with his harem.

I was excited to see you have been planning upwards of 15 parts to your story, just remember not to leave us high & dry or with an unsatisfactory ending. When I first found this site I wasn't into the longer stories with so many parts to it, but now I keep having to find a new one as I finish with one. So I have some suggestions for you from the stories that kept me hooked. First is to keep up with the highs and lows like you did with this part, it keeps things fresh, interesting, & best of all helps us learn more about the main characters' personalities. Second don't add too many girls, I like that you added Natalie to the mix, however, I personally think you should have a cap on the number of ladies in the harem otherwise it gets into the realm of absurdity. Lastly keep up the humor; I laughed for a solid few minutes when I read Leon is a squirter.

To wrap up this already long comment, Hayley was my favorite after the hot tub voyeur scene and you solidified it at the end of this part after she woke up. I'm excited to see how Liz's dynamic will fit in here. Also if I may make one more suggestion, I think that the harem should wrap up with Abi. Your story began with meeting her so I think it feels right to come full circle with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keeps me coming back.

I've been following this story since the first part went live. The character development is great and the slow progression helps keep you interested. The only suggestion I have besides keep doing what you're doing is don't bring the mum into the harem. If her role expands maybe as kind of support or a sounding board Jason can come to if he's in a tough situation with his girls.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
AWESOME STORY, Glad Leon got what he reserved

The only problem is how many girls and how to keep them all happy.

Can they all continue together?

Beautiful dream for any guy,

Wonder how Madison could dump Jason with a big cock for his best friend.

Hope he dumps her.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
So good I had to read again

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hm

This is a bit weird, but.. I'm actually disappointed that Hayley was ready to fuck the same night that she got beat up. Because you're making an effort to do actual characterization, it would have felt better if she had tried but then realized she wasn't ready yet and Jason understands, and comforts her.

(and in the morning she wakes him up with a blowjob.)

YackocanYackocanover 4 years ago
Can’t justify 5 star

Firstly, let me say I am appreciative of the story as I love the whole incest/harem genre, I hope you bring mom in but not dad. And if you do bring another guy around to the knowledge, it’s ok, but IMHO they should not be involved with the group, but if his girlfriend became part of the group and they shared just her, that would be good.

With that said, I am not a grammar nazi, however whom ever is your proof reader, please ask them to step their game up and stop enjoying the story before editing it. Your content is worth 5 stars, however the volume of grammatical errors and mistakes detract enough that I can’t justify a 5 star rating. I would offer my own services however I disappear for stretches of time that would make such an agreement bad for you and your other fans.

Keep up the great work and I am truly enjoying the story even through the mistakes.

MrEdTexasMrEdTexasover 4 years ago
Excellent story!!!

Thanks for sharing your talent. I'm really loving this series, it unites two kinks I have...incest and harem. Good writing and having each of the girls being unique. Please keep writing. I'm working to catch up with the series.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

wish I was Jason, hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fucking love it

So great harem erotica

I love every character

SirColin77SirColin77about 4 years ago
Nice

Love the addition of Natalie. What kinda harem would it be without a goth chick?

They come back ... they always come back.

I thought Haley had pierced nipples, but I could be wrong.

I’m still catching up. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Vicky

I personally like Vicky the most. It would be hot to see her and her twin tgt and then with Jason. Or even better, he impregnates Vicky, the other girls get jealous and fight to get Jason to impregnate them next!

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A very yummy chapter!

Very yummy indeed! Hmm, if I had to pick a favorite so so far, I would pick Hayley. But only because she's actually admitted it and she's bi, or at least she's playing with others. And Hayley is actually admitting being in love with him too. She's just seems to be in deeper, but it looks like Vicky isn't far behind. Tori is very special to this story too, I'm hoping that she wants to take it to the next level with him and be open with all of the girls about her love for Jason. Thank you!

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Dude after my own heart with the chivalrous charge after the asshole Leo. Lowest of low those who hit a woman. Great chapter and based on some posters picking a fav, gotta choose Hayley. The lady may have bad taste in men, but she’s a devoted lover.

MasterAaranMasterAaranabout 3 years ago

Loving every single bit of this so far, can't wait to continue the next part, probably going to be binging it.

So far I really like his father, but I wouldn't want him, or any other guys, included in the story... call me selfish. I hope it stays with just Jason as we move forward. Also really loving Haley, and his tender love for her and his sister.

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 3 years ago

As a newbie to this great series, as I am sure others may have pointed this out but "Leo", now "Leon" was a little confusing.

Outside of the time Jason had Hayley eat out Tori, haven't had any scenes where Jason has gone down on any of the women he has slept with. And damn! What a stud, a very generous one at that, shit!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Good riddance to Leon. I didn't expect that relationship to fall out like that. I knew that it would, I just wasn't expecting the abuse. Hayley is starting to look like my favorite so far. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving Tori too, and God knows that I usually choose the baby sister as my favorite. But something about Hayley intrigues me.

SniperkingSniperkingalmost 3 years ago

Does it not sound a little hypocritical to anyone else how they talk about cheating considering what he and Hayley did? I mean Leon totally deserved everything he got. But I just find it weird no one mentioned this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the way that Leon was dealt with and it added another dimension to your story. This is turning out to be a real page turner. Keep it up! You're doing great!

Rocky210Rocky210over 2 years ago

Great story, mother - yes, Dad and other males - no.

carlslimcarlslimover 2 years ago

I really like the story and it would be hard to pick a single favorite character because I like different ones for different reasons.. Haley and Tori are probably my favorite all around. Tori because I am a perv.. Haley because of the scene where she has to sit and get excited without touching herself. I really enjoyed the desperation that was written into the scene.. I did kind of feel like she was cheating on Leon during that scene even though she only did what she could "justify".. She was saved as a character because Leon is such a cunt that deserved it.. I am not a fan of dad and thought he gave a weak excuse for being a shitty father. And I definitely don't want to see him with Tori and it makes no sense with any of the others.. Involving mom may not be bad, but she and dad seem to have an active sex life.. Dad would need to screw up for mom to get involved with her kids.. Although, so far she has little substance as a character, so it may be too much work for the author to create a scenario where her banging the kids makes sense.

Just my thoughts..

Fabulous story!! Written very well!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Life doesn't get much better than this. Glad they didn't get covid in their world.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Great storyline so far and love all the female Characters all very different but also very loving PLEASE DONT fuck it up by added any other males. Plus I’ve got a funny feeling his mum works out what he’s doing with his sister… ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my he is going to get exhausted very soon with 4 girls he now has to keep happy a pleasure. But I will say what a way to go

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

im really confused theres times you say the appt is soundproofed but jason has heard his parents having sex multiple times from his room and his sister tells him in this chapter that she was woken up by him fucking hayley. so is it soundproofed or is it not soundproofed? or is it only soundproofed when you remember? or just her room? which would be horrible choice her father made to make her room the only one soundproofed

Doombot80Doombot80over 2 years ago

The entire situation is ridiculous, and I love every bit of it. Each character is extremely likeable and I want to spend more time with each of them every time they enter the story.

I have only two concerns at this point in the story. 1) please don't add the parents into the mix sexually. The suspension of disbelief is already at the limit with the loving incest between Tori and Jace and the fact he seems to be irresistible to any female in proximity. 2) speaking of which, are we going to get any insight as to WHY Jason is so irresistible? Surely being kind hearted and handsome isn't enough to have a flock of gorgeous women vying for his attention. I wish that were so. Is there a supernatural element yet to be revealed? Does he in fact have a magic dick?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your line: "Hayley was smiling again as Tori made jokes, she was always good at breaking tension in a room. But Hayley looked a little more reserved, drawn in then she usually was."

Should be:

Hayley was smiling again as Tori made jokes. She was always good at breaking tension in a room but Hayley looked a little more reserved, drawn in THAN she usually was.

Also note... learn the correct use of 'to' and 'too', e.g. "I would like to spell properly too".

I really like your stories and they are a great read but to rise to the next level you will need to be able to use correct grammar/spelling. Keep up the otherwise very good work!

KwiksilverKwiksilveralmost 2 years ago

Ok, I love this story. Jason is my hero. And yes, you are stretching reality. Jason cums more times in one day than I do in a week. But that is fine. Harem? I see it cumming. I agree, keep the parents out of this story. Jason has his hands full. Natalie surprised me. But she is a welcome addition. This story has so many possibilities. I have to read the rest of it just to see what direction you take it. Awesome story. Yes, there are some punctuation, grammar errors and some misspellings. Maybe run a spell grammar checker. But that does NOT take away from the story.

Love this story. I really like how you develop your characters. Subtle but effective. You are a good author. And you have a great imagination. I think what the magic is in your stories is you let the characters tell the story.

dst275dst275over 1 year ago

Out with the old (Leon) and in with the New (Jason). Hayley deserved better and if she's happy all the better. Very nice chapter.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

I am really loving this series, again, for the 2nd time.

Jason is a great guy; he is considerate of everyone, even dear old dad. I like that he is able to hold most of his ugly comments to himself, which is surprising in this day and age.

Haley, on the other hand, has finally become more open; Jason did right by her when he thrashed Leo(n), with dad and Emily as "witnesses" to who swung first. Guys who hit girls like that deserve a beating that is equal to, or more severe than, what they gave out. Haley also shows her vulnerability when she asks Jason not to leave her...😳

All the girls are special; Natalie is a real surprise...ANAL for their first encounter...WOW!!

Lucy is 'next'; or Abi...and the girls all accept each other/addition of more (as long as they approve of them.)

Mom...Mom has some change(s) going on, Jason has noticed it...she is gonna join the group...

Five**5**Stars for a very invested tale...YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💫💫💫💫💫

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fantastic read! Love the story and the direction to this point, glad to see Leo/Leon got what he deserved. In my opinion, he got off easy. Emily should have been wearing steel toed boots on when she kicked him in the 'cojones'. Natalie was an interesting addition, she's already proving she's a 'freak in the sheets'. Keep up the great work. 5⭐

Cody3Cody3about 1 year ago

I read Lust at first Sight first and now I'm reading this series. I see many similarities where one inspired the other. I'm hoping Craig gets the same treatment as Leon. I'm not bothered nearly as much as some others by the grammar and spelling issues. Your story drives itself. I do hope we get to see something with his Ex. Maybe some petty vengeance from his girls. I guess I'll just have to keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

overall all really good. The whole physical abuse thing was really weird though. Not only was it kinda a distraction from the rest of the story it also seemed to be more about Jason white knighting for Hayley than it was about Hayley. Even though it was Hayley‘s ex and her suffering the abuse.

Leo got what he deserved but…man I don’t think this story handled the abuse right at all, and it took away from an otherwise nice story

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

I really didn't like the abuse you wrote it out where the fool got off easy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Im waiting for Abi to turn out to be a genie or something, all the ridiculously good luck the protag is having.

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

Loving the story so far. The only thing that stalls my thoughts is how fast the girls are surrendering to Jason. Theirs no build up for it. Just that he shows up and everyone's dropping their panties like he's some sex god no female can resist.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Natalie? As soon as that scenario appeared I scrolled past it.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Another great chapter.... thank you!

IncestuosIncestuos7 months ago

This has been a great story so far and I've loved reading the comments. Don't know what to suggest that hasn't already except a threesome. FFS! Surely by now? Jason has enough hold over these women to initiate a threesome. Tori and Vicky be good although Natalie does like the anal and who doesn't? Great work Aussie. I'm just going in for chapter 6 😊

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dislike Natalie especially since at this point he hasn't incorporated all of Tori's friends yet. Also wtf is this 'first anal' thing? He did it w/Tori ages ago.

Diecast1Diecast15 months ago

This is a great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever822 months ago

I totally understand Tori and Jason being the "focal point" here due to the category, but honestly, I would be okay if it was just Hayley and Jason. like they make the best pairing out of all the women at least to me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hard pass on Natalie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES