All Comments on 'Harem Sisters Pt. 09'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
L0stS0ulsL0stS0ulsover 4 years ago
Welcome Back

It's good to see how everything is progressing with the girls. Looking forward to seeing more, maybe with Tori taking some initiative with the girls as well. Anyways, thanks for the great read again and looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The chapter was to short we need more soon.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 4 years ago
Nice start to the new book

The confrontation with the mom was great, smart for Jason to shut that down as well. I honestly would like to see the Mother go through with the threat only for it to backfire on her and Jason to reveal her proposition to the Father. It would be a good way to get them all into an apartment together, and I do think all 6 of them should get one together. At the very least Vicky, Tori and Hayley. I know Liz is in love with Vicky but she is what started the Harem, she should be a primary focus. It almost seems like Lucy is the odd girl out here.

Could have done without the macho shit at the gas station. Would have been nice for each of the girls to just shut those boys down and say they were all fucking Jason. Show them as staking a claim to him. But Getting Liz involved was a nice twist and made it more tolerable. When you are fucking 5 gorgeous women that are all aware of each other and approve, you don't have to act macho, you already are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
From Anonymous-E

Another good and sexy Part. Jason got to spend time with Hayley, and might choose his next girl. Who's next...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Amazing dude just finished reading it. I like where the story is heading and hope you know how the interactions between jason and his mon are going to end

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disappointed that mother is made into the villan of book 2

Love your story. Surprised and disappointed that you've started off book 2 making the mother the antagonist. With what happened with Hayley and the decision to work for dad the family was making strides to come together. Its disappointing to read that the mother will throw all of that away cause she's horny.

Hope you have a plan for book 2. Anxious to read what happens next. Hope you keep writing.

Simon98Simon98over 4 years ago
Orgy

I'm voting for an orgy with the gals

Fatlad77Fatlad77over 4 years ago
My lover

Hey buddy nice continuation of the story. You write a good sex scene. I just got distracted through the chapter by how many times you repeat "my lover".

Ces2019Ces2019over 4 years ago
dissapointed

The confrontation with the mother ruined this great story for me.

I would have prefered another way of dealing with the mother and making her the bad guy ruined the family dinamic anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good one again

I didnt expect next part so soon but i like it :) im not sure how to feel about mother i dont want her as A part of the harem but idk why but i think things could have gone some other way. Also you still use word "lover" too much. You can just use "she" or just A name. Anyway Thanks for your work

~ Darket

kromnulentkromnulentover 4 years ago
Orgy

I second Simon98's orgy vote. If that's not your thing, you should of course write what you like, but I would love to see a free-for-all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Orgy

Here i vote for an orgy its the perfect time for that

And a little disappointed on how you made his mom a villain in this arch else everything is perfect as before

But pls do an orgy next

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
From Anonymous-E

When will the next installment come? I hope to the other girls get their turn with Jason. Will we see Abi in the future? Any new girl that might join? Will the mother still plot against her son? What about the father? Will any of the harem girls get pregnant by Jason soon?

So many questions, so many possibilities. But take your time.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 4 years ago
More please

I loved the story and I love the series, I hope there's more to come. I hope he gets one on one with Liz and fills her with cum. I hope some if not all his girls get pregnant and he really should tell Tori about their mother. Maybe Tori and the girls will agree to let her have him as long as she's ovulating, totally unprotected and trying to have his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s become too much

Remember how they taught us in grade school that repetition can really take the reader out of a story. Yeah. Reading the word ‘lover’ over and over again is doing that for me. I think we get that he has multiple lovers you don’t need to keep saying it. With how much ‘lover’ is used I don’t think it means anything more than a sex friend or friend with benefits. Seriously, you should dial it back with that word. It’s a good piece, but it’s repetitive and that really takes away from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gamzee

Any update on part 10

Darth_AussieDarth_Aussieover 4 years agoAuthor
Part 10

Part 10 is being proof read now, should have it back and submitted tomorrow. Then Lit takes between 4 and 7 days to put it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Frustrated

Its really so annoying and frustrating to wait for a single part for more than 2 weeks and still no report on it if it'll take this long everytime then i dont think I've enough patience to come here daily for regular inspection

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

to Previous comment Don't be a dick. First Dark_Aussie spends his valuable time writing this stuff for no compensation, we should all be appreciative. Regardless... He posted on 11/17 that it would be proof read shortly and that literotica takes up to 7 days to post... so chill, be patient and show some restraint.

AlaskanBear1AlaskanBear1over 4 years ago
Wow

I must say this was so much fun to read about 2 days and I am finished with part 9. Now I must wait for part 10, and I hate to read but this was fun . Please keep up your good work , and pay no never mind to the bad comments . Each part I gave it a 5 star and will keep on doing so. really happy he put his mom in her place . And how he has become a very good protector of the girls. I do hope he can learn to hit better so not to hurt his hand , like with ass hole. Maybe Lucy's brother can teach him how to hit solid .

BigBilly8inBigBilly8inover 4 years ago
5 Stars ~ How about a perfect 10!!!

I've really enjoyed reading your stories. Now I cannot wait to read more of it. I'd love to read more about him getting married and all the girls became pregnant with his child and all living together very happily!

Great job on the stories, can't wait to see you put more up!

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago
so envious right now

hmmm, so you asked for favourites?

without question for me...tops is Tori followed closely by Hayley then probably Vicky, Liz then the bib blond one, usually I am really into blonds but I am not too much into a flirtatious woman like she is, the only reason she is the last yet, if truth be told I would happily and gladly take any of them if they showed me the slightest interest. Hahaha

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
He is in heaven now

But the bubble has to burst. Human nature should see to that.

The author should now make him lose it all and then bring him back for one and one only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry to Burst your Bubble

But this is a wonderful work of fantasy and fiction. The laws that dictate human nature have no place here, so please stop trying to tell the author to inject "realism" into the story just because it suits your tastes. If the main character gets it all and lives happily ever after then thats a-ok with me. I read to escape reality not have it forced upon me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
my favorite?

I've been in love with Lucy Liu forever so guess which is my favorite. :-)

ihatesadendingihatesadendingabout 4 years ago
So much fun read

I really like that you keep expressing how much mc appreciates his luck.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

the two only points I really have to criticize are the repetitiveness.

1)You really don't need to describe every detail of every one of the girls every time Jason is intimate with them.

2) "Lover", in a ton of instances, you called them repeatedly lover instead of just the name or another nickname which could've suited the situation better. lover, lover, lover... at some point it just loses its sex appeal/sexyness.

Other than that I like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

that's some shit way to speak to the mom. kinda lost some respect for the kid after that one

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 3 years ago
Nice change of pace

I'm glad Jason didn't take Mom up on her offer. It just wouldn't have fit in this particular story with Tori and her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Lover"

You use "Lover" way too often here. Use the girls names more or nicknames. Lover coming up in every other sentence is too much.

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 3 years ago

Thank you for deciding not to include the parents in this harem. You gave them a little more foreplay than having him just diving right in. Great story, keep u the writing.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay, Mom's blackmail was totally unexpected and pretty dark. The argument for turning down the mother that came to my mind was, "Mum, it's not about you and Tori. I love Tori as a sister, but also as a woman. I love you too, Mum. But just as my mother. It's not about the taboo of our relationship. I'm not bothered by the thought of incest with my mother. But there's a major difference between you and Tori. You're married to Dad. Tori is not married to anyone. She's available and you're not. Dad and I have become closer as father and son recently, but even so I'm not going to cuckold my father. It may seem sort of hypocritical that I'm banging his daughter, but as I said, Tori isn't married. But you are. " I did like the way you had Jason stand firmly for Tori and make his mother back down. I never wanted him to screw his mother anyway.

I do take exception to the policeman's statement that Jason started the altercation at the fuel store. The asshole who stuck his arm out and blocked the girl from leaving started it. Witness statements possibly backed up by video footage would have shown that. I don't know about the laws in Australia, but here in Texas that in itself is a criminal act. Specifically, it is unlawful detainment. You cannot restrict another person's freedom without just cause. With a security officer or Police Officer, they're given a little more leeway, but only to the extent of investigation. They don't have carte blanche. They either have to prove illegal activity or release their suspect in a "reasonable and prudent" amount of time. You'll find that reasonable and prudent phrase used a lot in Texas law. It's absolutely brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My only complaint is the use of lover too much

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

You say you have an editor? Really?

Then you need to get a different one

Who knows the difference between me/I she/her, when to use or not use commas and apostrophes. And yes, your repeated use of "my lover" is extremely annoying

I'm liking the story and the interplay of the characters. but its offsetting to see simple errors

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The random bogans showing up and getting into a fight... just seemed unnecessary, and came off as an overused trope. Jason's worth as a lover is not tied to his ability to beat up other potential suitors here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So very hot. The poor boy is going to be exhausted after this weekend, but a wonderful way to go

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 2 years ago

“Fun bags” - really?

Would have ruined the entire chapter, if the garbled grammar hadn’t done the job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm trying to figure out who Jason loves more: his sister, Hayley, or himself. I reckon he loves himself the most. He can't stop talking about how awesome he is. If only his grammar and punctuation were as good as his opinion of himself, this would be a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He shows he is a wimp. He turned down his hot mom and her naked for him.should have fucked her six ways from sunday

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Take a shot everytime he says "my lovers"

dst275dst275over 1 year ago

Interesting resolutions (so far) to the cliffhanger.

UnipentAUnipentA12 months ago

in general I really like the story, but at the sametime it’s a bit too much with “my lover” as well as every woman that lays her eyes on him gets immediately horny. The fact that every woman he fucks orgasms more than once from penetration alone also seem a bit to much of a fairy tale.

So all in all ifyou reduce the “everything is perfect all the time” feeling then I think the story would be even better.

A big thank you for your effort !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This protag is a total chode. Pushing someone when you could just walk away? Turning down your mom because you dont "love" her? Did he love natalie before fucking her in the ass? He's a complete loser.

MrjamjamMrjamjam8 months ago

One thing I would like for you to refrained of is using the expression, "dick so hard that could hammer nails", try to get a litter more creative. Again, guys, stop. Don't take the story so seriously, Jesus! Darth, has said throughout the stories that he won't add the mom/son or dad/daughter sexual element. Which I enjoy, because it shows that after all it has happened, he still has boundary, respect and has not become a douchbag hound dog.

vanyevanye8 months ago

Second time I've read this story, and still entertained. However ,"my lover" is really leaping out. 46 times in this 3 page story, 27 on page 3 alone. I didn't check for alternates (like my love ). I haven't read most of your other works (just the newest, the six of us) but I sure hope you found a different phrase.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Great story - thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES