Harem Sisters Pt. 10

Story Info
The Holiday continues.
13.3k words
4.78
123k
234

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,713 Followers

Author's note

Apologies for this one taking a little longer than usual to get to you. I'm working on a bunch of different stories, and whilst this doesn't take too long to write, I do have six others I'm writing. I'm going to try and put aside a day a week to push out each part for you guys.

I've taken note of your comments about over-using words and I'll try to keep that in mind for future parts. Not all parts will have every girl involved and having to keep track of so many characters in one scene is still new to me.

Let me know what you think.

Peace.

*****

Chapter 28

The girls must have realized I was drained after my time with Hayley and given me some quiet time. I loved being around each and every one of them, but I still enjoyed some me time just chilling out.

I spent an hour watching Netflix in the master bedroom lying about on the king size bed after I stripped the oil-soaked top cover off.

I must have drifted off at some point, and I was awoken by the sounds of sudden conversation. Like someone had just opened the door to a room of girls.

I knew the voices, most prominent was the gorgeous beach babe Vicky. Which was usual.

I opened my eyes and made a move to roll onto my side. But something was weighing down my body. It was Tori.

I looked down at my chest to see my little sister's beautiful face resting against my bare chest. She was sleeping, snoring softly. She'd never believe me that she snored, but it was incredibly cute.

I lifted the sheets and noticed that like me, my sibling was stark naked.

I hadn't bothered getting dressed once Hayley volunteered me to give a strip for the group. By the smell of Tori, she'd washed up and climbed into bed with me, pulling the sheets over our bodies.

The sight of Tori's naked body curled up against me was all I needed. I was hard enough to hammer nails in an instant.

I ripped the sheet back to expose both our bodies, and I let my eyes drink her naked figure in.

Tori had a perfect mix of curve and lean muscle that could grace any magazine cover. Her breasts were full and perky, her narrow waist flared out to perfect sized hips that gave her a magnificent ass that was full, round and firm.

But most of all it was those beautiful eyes and amazing smile I loved. She was drop dead gorgeous, but she was also my sister. We had a rough life early on, but she was kind and loving, passionate and loyal. I regretted the years I harboured ill will towards her, even if she was a brat when we were little.

I'd never hurt her or let anyone her hurt her ever again.

The position my sister had chosen when picking me for her sleeping mat was simply to sprawl herself across my body.

Her head rested in the centre of my chest while her body pressed tightly against my side. Her right arm was hugging my side while her right leg was draped across my stomach.

The angle she was lying on my gave me a great view of the arch of her back, all the way down to the swell of her magnificent behind.

I ran my fingers down Tori's spine as I brushed her long hard hair away from her face. She let out a soft grown as the tips of my fingers slid along her exposed flesh. Towards my goal.

Because my sister was quite a bit shorter than I, and the angle we were laying, I couldn't reach the swell of her backside as I wanted. I contemplated shifting her off me so I could touch more of her amazing body, but I didn't want to wake her.

"Allow me," Tori said groggily.

She scooted further up my body, giving me better reach. I took this movement to grope her firm ass cheek in one hand and cup her face with the other.

Our lips met a second later and we shared a long, sensual kiss.

Tori was still fighting the last remnant of sleep, so her movements were slow and sluggish. But I enjoyed the slow movements of her naked body against mine.

After a few minutes of kissing, Tori straddled my waist and pushed her ass against my erection.

It was now in party mode and nestled firmly between Tori's glorious cheeks. I could feel her pussy moistening by the second as she ground her ass against my cock and her pussy against my pelvis.

I pulled her down into another kiss, running my hand up her back and coiling my fingers around the back of her neck. Tori's long hair framed our faces and tickled my skin. But, like the rest of her, it smelled amazing.

We locked tongues for a few more minutes. It was more of a slow, sensual make out than we'd had in the past. Living with our parents had given our time together a sense of urgency that we didn't feel here.

Everyone in this house accepted our love and encouraged it.

I could tell Tori was starting to get quite aroused. Her hands moved around my body with urgency. Her body rubbed against mine like an animal in heat.

It had been a few days since we'd had a chance for anything more than a quickie in the night. I had to remember that whilst I could satisfy myself with any of my girls. Tori only had me.

I decided to give her some real attention.

I ran both hands down her back and over her hips and cupped the firm cheeks I loved so much. I was rewarded by a moan into my mouth that turned into a gasp as I pulled her further up my body.

This gave me greater access to her more intimate areas. Areas I wanted to feel.

I placed a hand on her ass, pressing my middle finger gently at her tight hole. She'd expressed interest in anal before so I figured this might excite her.

My other hand drifted lower, between her thighs. I immediately felt how wet my sister was and probed her juicy entrance with my fingertips.

Tori's lips left mine as her face dropped into my neck. She was moaning like I'd been fucking her for ten minutes straight and I sensed an orgasm coming for my little sister, even though I'd barely touched her.

She buried her face into my neck and rested her elbows on either side of my head. I really wanted her to arch her back so I could see her gorgeous breasts and stiff nipples, but this was her moment.

I slid two of my now well lubricated fingers into Tori's pussy while pressed my middle finger harder against her other hole. This caused my little sister to let out an almighty moan of pleasure and finally she flung her head back, pushed up to arms-length, and arched her back.

I wasted no time in latching my lips around one of Tori's sweet, erect nipples. I clamped on like a dog with lockjaw and suckled, licked, and bit the rubbery nub.

Tori was now rocking her hips against my fingers, and I had the feeling she was trying to force my finger into her tight ass, but I kept the pressure on without penetrating her.

I got the feeling it was driving her crazy.

My cock had been mostly neglected as I worked my fingers on my sister like a master pianist, and like a musician, I made sweet, sweet noise.

"Pleasssee!" Tori moaned as she once again pushed her firm ass against my hand. I pulled away while keeping just enough pressure on her tight hole to frustrate my sibling.

I didn't respond to her pleas to fuck her. But I did slip my fingers from her impossibly wet vagina, grab her hips, angled my cock, then slid myself deep inside her with one smooth thrust.

We moaned in unison as we were connected once more. By my sister's reaction, she hadn't been expecting me to penetrate her so soon. But she began grinding herself against my rod in no time, panting heavily.

I kept up the pressure on her tiny, puckered hole. I could feel that Tori wanted it inside her, but she satisfied herself for the moment by rocking her hips back and forth. The angle she was lying on my chest meant that she was essentially sliding up and down my body with each pass over my cock.

I could feel the wetness of her vagina spreading up my pelvis and could see it in her eyes that her clit was also grinding against my skin with each rock of her hips.

This was one of the only times I'd let Tori take complete charge while on top. Sure enough, I had her in my hands and could control her movements. But usually when my baby sister mounted my cock, I grabbed her hips and took control.

I kind of liked lying back and letting my sexy lover rock my rod to her own pleasure.

It made me feel like even more of a king, and that was hard to do.

These girls had a way of making me feel like I was the most powerful man in the world. All I knew was that I was the luckiest son-of-a-bitch on the whole planet.

After a few minutes of Tori pleasuring herself on my cock, I decided it was time to up the ante.

I moved my finger from her tight asshole and rubbed it over her soaking pussy, gathering up her natural lubricant.

Once I was satisfied with how wet my fingers were, I moved them back between her cheeks.

I heard my sister moan as my moistened digits rubbed against her puckered hole and watched her bite her bottom lip in anticipation. But she didn't slow down.

I circled her hole a few times, then gently pressed the tip of my finger against her.

There was a little resistance, but Tori wanted this, and she relaxed her muscles, allowing me in.

My finger popped in after a few seconds of resistance and I could already tell she was far too tight for me to fit any more in, let alone fuck her ass.

I wondered how people even did that, if everyone's butt was this tight I couldn't imagine how they did anal.

I guess they just worked up to it.

As small as my finger was, Tori loved it.

She moaned loudly and started panting heavily as soon as my finger slipped inside her. Her hip movements became more erratic and I could tell she was having a hard time controlling her movements and keeping any form of rhythm—she always did when she was close to climax.

I sank my finger deeper into my sister and wrapped my arm around her lower back as I took charge. If Tori couldn't fuck me, I'd fuck her.

I held her ass in place by the finger deep inside her as I started thrusting into my baby sister's soaking wet pussy. The welcome slapping sound of wet flesh filled my ears as I started to really hammer into Tori.

She had buried her face into my neck again and was moaning loudly. Letting our small, sharp gasps every time I moved the finger in her ass.

I knew it wouldn't be long till she creamed herself all over me again. I looked forward to it.

I started moving my finger in Tori's ass just a little at first. Then I started to pull at her with it as I slid my cock from her pussy. In a few moments I had a rhythm going, and Tori was sucking in short, sharp breaths as she panted and moaned.

It was the hottest sound in the world to me.

I sensed her climax right before it hit and timed a hard thrust perfectly. Hilting myself just as her pussy clamped down hard on my cock. Her ass clenching around my finger just as tight.

Tori's body shook as her climax ripped through her body and the tell-tale signs of her pussy overflowing spread across my pelvis and stomach.

I never tired of feeling my sister squirt while she rode my cock.

Tori slumped to my chest, breathing heavily as she shook with the after-effects of her mind shattering orgasm.

I slipped my finger from her tight ass and hugged her tightly against me. I still needed to climax, and I was hard as a rock. But I knew in this moment, Tori needed to be held through such an intense moment.

"Goddamn you too are hot together," a voice called out from the doorway.

Tori still had her face buried against my neck and didn't look up. But I was able to look pass my sister and see Vicky standing in the doorway.

She was dressed in her bikini from earlier, only the top was pulled aside to expose her massive breasts and she had a hand between her thighs. The fabric there was also pushed to one side and I could see her glistening lips as she rubbed her clit in slow, circular motions.

"How long have you been there," I asked my blonde-haired lover.

"Long enough to know that you're close to blow a big fat load," Vicky answered with a wink.

I smiled at her and guessed she was right. I had maybe a minute of two left before I was done. Which was a shame, I wouldn't have minded finishing off with the sexy beach babe. Then again, she could still finish me off.

I slipped my cock from Tori's pussy with a wet pop. We both moaned at the movement and I swear I heard Vicky moan with us.

I let my sister slide off my body and lie on her back beside me. She looked exhausted and well and truly satisfied. She just leaned in to kiss me before reaching down to stroke my slick cock.

Tori must have known what I wanted. She simply laid beside me, stroking my manhood as I made eye contact with her best friend.

"Get over here," I commanded.

Vicky bit her lip and all but ran over to the bed. Her bikini being lost to time as she flung the meagre clothing aside.

I'd wanted my blonde lover to finish me off with her mouth, since I knew I wouldn't last long enough for her to reach a climax. But before I could say anything, Vicky straddled my waist, facing my feet.

Then my lover grabbed the base of my shaft and impaled herself on me. Reverse cowgirl.

If there was any of my girl's I could see riding a bucking bronco, it was Vicky.

She had a mastery over her hips that I couldn't understand, and it felt like she was fucking me for the sole purpose of milking my cock for all it was worth, which was strange and couldn't be the case—Vicky had always tried to make sure I didn't finish inside her since she wasn't on birth control.

Right now I couldn't care less about that. I just fought to keep my climax at bay long enough for her to reach her own.

Tori kissed me for a few minutes while her best friend rode my cock, but then we both got distracted by Vicky's glorious ass cheeks as they bounced on my cock. She really did have an amazing, thick, juicy ass that jiggled just the right amount as she rode me.

I looked to my sister and gave her a wink before nodding to Vicky's juicy rump. Tori grinned, kissed me, then crawled down my body.

I couldn't see all that well, but I heard Vicky gasp. I shifted my elbows and raised myself up to look over my sisters back. Tori had buried her face between her friends bouncing cheeks and I could see her tonguing her friends ass.

I'd never thought of eating ass as something I'd find attractive. But hot damn.

Vicky must have found it just as hot, because she started moaning heavily and reached behind her to grasp a handful of Tori's hair, pulling my sister into her more.

I felt my sister's tongue dance across my cock and lap up Vicky's juices before she moved back up.

I thought I could last quite a bit longer now. With Tori distracted and aiding in Vicky's climax I felt like I might be able to outlast the curvy blonde.

But Vicky worked me like she had a prize to win.

I felt the blonde shudder on my cock, not an orgasm but something close.

Then I felt her fingers on my testicles and moaned as she began to massage them. Her fingers worked into the base of my cock while her palm cupped my balls, then I was cumming.

It hit my like a tidal wave and there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop it. One minute I was in control and confident, the next I felt my balls erupt and my seed shoot up my shaft, filling my blonde lovers pussy and womb.

"Oh shit!" I groaned in surprise.

I felt Vicky press her hips down hard and gyrate herself on my cock. Her pussy pulsed and gripped my shaft, milking it for all it was worth.

I was at her mercy.

After a minute or two I finally came down from the euphoric high that only came when I filled one of my girls. Tori's face appeared in my vision once more and my sister kissed me deeply as I tried to gather my wits after such an intense climax.

"What the hell Vicky?!" I gasped. "Are you a witch?"

Both of my lovers giggled, and I felt cool air on my cock as Vicky stood up from me. A wet squelch echoed the wet popping sound my dick slipping from Vicky's pussy, and my lover climbed to her feet on unsteady legs.

"Maybe just a little," she winked at me.

She pressed her thighs together tightly and I had a feeling she was trying to stop herself from leaking. Had she wanted my cum? Did she want to get pregnant?

Before I could ask her anything, she spun on her heels and sauntered out of the room. With her entrancing hip sway. Her glorious cheeks bouncing with each step.

"I've got a present for Liz," she said over her shoulder with another wink.

Tori and I grinned at each other before we nestled into the bed to relax. We smelled like sweat and sex and I'd need yet another shower. Hanging out with my girls would be expensive on the water bill.

but it was worth it.

Tori and I laid together for another fifteen minutes before I got up, showered, and dressed. Usually we would have showered together but my sister was still a little drowsy for our activities and she decided to take a nap.

Once I was dressed, I kissed Tori—who was asleep by now—and headed out of the master bedroom to see what my other girls were up too.

The upstairs living room was empty, but I could hear moans coming from downstairs. I ventured downstairs to investigate the sounds coming from one of the spare bedrooms. The door wasn't latched closed and I chanced a peak through the gap.

I was greeted with the lovely sight of my blonde lover sitting on her twin sisters face, rubbing her sibling's pussy.

Both girls were naked and Liz had her arms wrapped around Vicky's waist, gripping her ass cheeks. I couldn't see what the redhead was doing, but the moans and slurping sounds gave me all the indication I needed.

I watched for a few seconds in awe of the two goddesses before stepping away from the bedroom door.

They probably left it open in case I wandered by, hoping I'd take a look or even join in. I was never one to turn down sex with one of my women—especially when two were involved—but I'd had plenty of great sex today and decided I should just leave the siblings to their fun.

I still wasn't sure how I fit in the dynamic with them and I didn't want to intrude. I still hadn't spent much time with Liz and although she seemed happy to share her sister's affections, I wasn't sure exactly how she felt about me.

I knew the athletic redhead found me attractive and she admitted to liking me when we first met, but I was unsure on how she actually felt about me.

Maybe I should set aside some time to spend with her this weekend. Even if it's just two friends hanging out.

I headed back upstairs and caught sight of Hayley's curly mane poking up above the window.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen and headed out to the second floor balcony that ran along the front of the house.

I was once again greeted by a magnificent sight by my women.

Both Hayley and Lucy were lounging on deck chairs. Topless.

They were both wearing large tinted sunglasses that covered their eyes, so I couldn't tell if they were awake and had seen me come out.

I stood back for a moment and admired the girls naked torso's, side by side.

Lucy was quite pale, but not even close to the creamy porcelain of her best friend. Both girls nipples were erect, and I guessed it was from the cool, refreshing coastal breeze that glided by.

Whilst both girls had a similar figure with their narrow hips, slim waist and slender legs, Lucy's generous bust was only beaten by Vicky. And not by much.

I noticed I'd been staring at their tits and my mouth was actually opened. I probably looked like a stunned mullet as I stood on the balcony staring at their bodies. I felt like a deer in headlights.

"Hey Jace," Hayley said, looking my way.

"I think we broke him," Lucy added.

I smiled, shook my head, and tore my eyes away from her inviting nipples.

"You girls have that effect on me," I said with a chuckle.

Hayley and Lucy both smiled at my compliment.

Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,713 Followers