Harem Sisters Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck'n queers," I heard a voice from behind me.

I turned to see the three men who'd glared at Jerald earlier. They had finished their meal around the same time we had and were walking towards the door. One of them was looking back at Jerald and his partner, the other two were staring at the behinds of my girls as we walked in-front of them.

Usually I wouldn't care if someone checked out my girls, they were gorgeous after all. But that kind of derogatory comment really didn't sit well with me.

I stopped and turned to face the man who'd said it.

"I think you should apologize to them," I said in a stern voice. "Now."

The asshole who'd made the comment blinked at me, as if in shock that someone would dare address him. Then he laughed.

"Did I offend your boyfriends?" he turned to his buddies, who laughed with him.

I sighed at his pathetic excuse for an insult. I knew this guy wouldn't say he was sorry, so why did I bother?

"Fuck off, and take your fag hags with you," one of the other guys said.

Now they really fucked up.

All three of these guys were quite large, probably all tradesman or labourers. If I started a fight here, I'd probably get my ass kicked. But I really didn't like anyone talking shit about my women.

"Jason," I heard Hayley's voice. She placed a hand on my arm, and I looked back to see her shake her head softly. She was right, I didn't want to ruin our night for these assholes.

"Apologize to him next," a deep voice cut off their laughter.

I looked to my left and saw another two men. Both were at least six-foot tall and had the look of military men to them.

They had broad chests and thick arms. But their hard eyes were what made them look fearsome.

I guessed the trio of douchebags were smart enough to see what I did, and their faces paled. The one who'd made the remarks looked down at his feet, back to me and then to the newcomers.

they might have felt tough when it was just me, but I doubted all three of them could take one of these guys.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"What was that!?" the new guy took a step closer.

"I'm...sorry," he repeated a bit louder.

"Now to them," the big man pointed to Jerald and his partner.

The whole restaurant was quiet now. Everyone watched as this bully was put in his place. He turned to our waiter—looked him in the eye—and apologized.

Jerald nodded and looked to me, giving me a smile and mouthing the words "Thank you"

I stepped out of the way and let the trio pass, their eyes down as they quickly shuffled out of the establishment.

The whole restaurant cheered and clapped once they were gone and I realized that most of the patrons were actually good people. They just didn't feel safe confronting those three and I wondered if it had happened before.

"You got balls kid," the deep voice addressed me.

I turned to face my ally.

"Thanks, but I was kind of shitting myself there for a second," I laughed.

"Only time a man can be brave is if he's scared," he replied.

"Well, thanks for coming to my rescue," I said.

"Don't mention it," he added. "Thank you for sticking up for my little brother."

I looked back at Jerald and back to the big man. They did have similarities, but I never would have picked them for relatives.

"No problem," I held my hand out to him. "I'm Jason."

"Paul," he shook my hand, "If you ever need anything you tell Jerald and I'll see if I can help."

I had no idea why I would need his help, but it felt good to have the friendship of someone so clearly able to turn dickheads into pretzels. Maybe if Leon ever fucked with me again, or Mike.

Once the pleasantries were done, I gathered my women—who'd been making sure Jerald and his partner were okay—and we left the restaurant together.

"Jace once again saves the day," Tori said. She looped her arm through mine and kissed me on the cheek.

The rest of the girls all came to either kiss me on the cheek or the lips, which left me a little breathless at the end.

"I hardly saved anyone," I chuckled. "I nearly got my ass kicked."

"Nonsense," Lucy chimed in. "You stood up to a bully."

"You were very brave," Liz added. "Besides, I could have kicked their asses for you."

Everyone laughed at Liz's comment.

"You are a hero and heroes need rewards," Hayley whispered when she looped her arm through mine on my free side.

We walked to the car together, and I was already excited to get home and spend some time with my women.

Chapter 30

The drive home was rather uneventful. Somehow Liz ended up riding shotgun with me. I was sure the seating positions meant something among the women, but I didn't hear a discussion nor see any looks pass between them.

I didn't mind having the fit redhead riding up front of me, not at all. I hadn't spent much time with her at all since I came home, and it was nice to share a bit of conversation while I drove.

We mostly spoke about what different exercises were best for particular activities. She spoke a bit about her pole class she went too. She seemed passionate about the whole pole fitness gig and I could tell it kept her in great shape.

"You should come along to one of my classes sometime," Liz said.

"I'm sure the girls there would prefer me not come along to gawk" I laughed.

"No, you got me wrong," Liz smiled and shook her head. "You should try pole fitness, it's amazing for your core strength."

"If you want to see me in a pair of bike shorts, just ask," I winked at the athletic woman.

For once she didn't blush at my flirting, she simply smiled and I saw a sparkle in her eyes.

"I'll think about it," I promised. That seemed to be good enough for her.

I really would consider checking out one of the classes. I always liked trying out new and challenging workouts and from the things I'd seen pole dancers do, it would definitely be a challenge.

I just had to get past the whole male pole dancer stigma. Not that I ever really cared what anyone thought about me.

No one but my girls anyway.

A few minutes later I was pulling into the driveway of the holiday house. I parked out the front of the garage to let the girls out before storing the car and making sure everything was locked up downstairs.

Once I was satisfied, I hadn't forgotten anything, I went upstairs to find the girls already starting the party.

They had some old 80's rock music playing, a song I was sure I should know who was playing it—since I'd heard it on the radio plenty of times—but just couldn't pick the name.

It wasn't surprising, I was never really one to bother about music that much. I knew what I liked when something came on, but I never really sought out music.

I was just glad it wasn't some shitty top 40 crap.

The girls had also found the stash of booze and each had a drink in their hand. Vicky and Liz had a beer each whilst Tori and Lucy had a mixer of something with what looked like sprite, and Hayley, ever the classy one, had a glass of red wine.

I snagged a bottle of beer myself from a six-pack in the fridge and slumped onto the couch between Hayley and Liz.

My sister and her best friend Vicky were dancing together. Moving their bodies to the beat of the music. Tori was grinding her butt against Vicky's pelvis while she held her friends hips. Lucy had joined the two and was dancing up against Vicky's backside, and I swear I caught the Asian beauty's hands roam over the busty blondes tits once or twice.

Things were starting to get a bit hot.

"You know they're doing that mostly for you," Hayley whispered into my ear.

"Looks like they're enjoying themselves just fine," I chuckled.

"True," Hayley shrugged. "But these girls would do anything for you, myself included."

I wasn't sure what to make of Hayley's comment, so I decided to leave it be for now and just enjoy the night.

Over an hour passed and everyone was starting to get nice and buzzed. The girls all danced with one another and a few of them even dragged me off the couch. Those dances left me hard enough to pound nails, but I kept my cool.

The idea of a group orgy with my women was at the front of my mind and had been since Hayley had made her comment earlier. Just the thought of having all my girls at once was enough to get me from soft to hard in two second flat.

I knew they'd do it for me if I wanted it, they were great like that. I also knew more than a couple of them would enjoy it themselves.

I knew Vicky and Liz liked girls, obviously. Tori had done things with her friends before and so had Hayley. But I wasn't too sure about Lucy.

The black-haired beauty was definitely fine with touching and groping her friends while they danced, but she'd never once expressed a sexual interest in any woman. I'm sure she participate in a three-way or more if I asked.

What were the chances they I had met, fucked and fell in love with five girls who were all bi-sexual.

Probably about as likely as a guy finding five girls who all loved him and wanted to share him.

It didn't matter anyway. I'd already promised Liz we would spend some time together tonight, so the girls would have to fend for themselves.

I looked over to Liz as she slumped onto the couch cushion beside me. She gave me a wide, drunk smile. The sexy redhead wasn't breathing heavy, but I could see a sheen of sweat glistening on her neck. All the girls had been dancing their hearts out since we got home, and the night was quite warm. I was actually surprised more clothing hadn't come off.

"Having a good time?" I asked Liz.

"Yep!" she replied. Her eyes kept straying to the other girls who were dancing together. That's when I saw Vicky and Tori locking lips. The two similarly heighted girls had their hands on one-another's hips as they kissed. Not a care in the world for who was watching. They probably hoped I was.

I glanced over to Liz to gauge her reaction. She was in love with Vicky and I was worried for a moment that she might not like her sister kissing another girl. Even if she was sharing her twin with me.

But the gorgeous redhead was watching out siblings with great interest.

I could probably do something with this situation, but I didn't. I filed that away for later. I already had my plans for tonight.

I turned to face Liz, enough so she could tell I wanted to talk to her. When the redhaired beauty turned to face me I leaned over, wrapped my fingers around the back of her neck, and pulled her into a kiss.

I slipped my tongue passed her lips easily and she immediately returned my kiss. Her tongue battled mine and I felt her hand slide up my leg and rub against the obvious bulge in my shorts.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds and I glanced to the group of girls to see if anyone had noticed.

Hayley was looking our way, but she simply smiled and winked at us before sending Lucy into a spin, which had the black haired babe giggling.

I took Liz's hand and rose from the couch. I was a little drunk but had paced myself much more than either Tori or Vicky. They were both lightweights and hadn't learned their limits yet.

Liz rose with me and I guided her out of the living room, down the hallway, and into the master bedroom. There were no pretences here, we both knew what was happening tonight and I was sure the other girls knew too. Even if they wanted to join in or be the one in my bed tonight, they all knew how to share.

Once inside I turned to face Liz, preparing to take the lead on the situation. She always did seem a bit shy around me.

The athletic redhead had other ideas though. She kicked the door shut, locking it. Then she hurled herself at me.

We kissed like a couple that hadn't seen each other in months. It felt like she had four sets of hands as they roamed across my chest, over my shoulders and down my back. She even grabbed my ass and gave it a squeeze.

My hands were no less wandering. Liz had a fantastic body. So toned and lithe, but smooth where it needed to be. Exploring her figure was a very different experience than any of my other women.

I wasn't expecting Liz to be so aggressive, but within seconds she had my shirt off and guided me back to a three-seater sofa that sat against the opposite wall to the bed.

The toned redhead pushed me back into the cushions and straddled my hips.

Her long mane of hair created a curtain around our faces as we made out.

Liz ground her pelvis into the bulge of my shorts, moaning into my mouth every time her clit scraped against my cock.

I felt like my dick was about to burst through my shorts like the Kool-Aid man and I fought back every urge in my body to yell out "Oooh yeeaaahhh!". While I thought it was funny, she might not.

I was getting frustrated by her clothing. I wanted to feel Liz's naked body with my hands, lips and tongue. I wanted to feel her tight body against my own.

But every time I moved my hands to pull her top off, or slide her jeans down, she grabbed my wrists and moved them.

I wondered if she was still a little concerned about her body.

Vicky had mentioned once that the reason Liz was so shy around guys was because she didn't look like her sister, nor any of their friends.

Liz was tall, thin, and toned. She still rocked a bathing suit and had great curves and ass that could crack nuts. But the fiery haired twin didn't see her body as appealing as the others.

But by her movements, I could be wrong.

After a few minutes of making out and grinding, Liz got to her feet. I moved to stand with her, but she pushed me back down firmly. I could easily lift more than her, but she still had enough strength to push me down.

"You wanted to see me dance?" she asked with a sultry tone. A tone I'd never heard her use before.

She was looking into my eyes as she stepped away from me. Her hips swaying from side to side as she ran her hands over her breasts, down her stomach and over hips.

She was still fully clothed, and it was still one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. But still not hotter than seeing her eat my cum out of her sister's pussy.

"Hell yeah," I said with a stupid grin.

Liz smirked at me spun around, tossing her long locks over her shoulder in a smooth, practiced move.

She continued to sway her hips to the sound of the music coming from the living room. The walls in this house weren't super thick and the girls did have it quite loud.

As she moved, Liz ran her hands under her top and whipped it up, over her head before tossing it at me.

The shirt landed over my face and I quickly breathed in her scent before pulling it away.

Next, she shimmied out of her tight jeans. They were so tight that I thought I'd have to go give her a hand to get them over her juicy ass.

But she managed, and the sight of her round, firm cheeks popping free were worth the wait. Liz didn't have the juicy, bouncy butt of her sister but she definitely did her squats.

My red-haired lover turned around to face me—once she'd tossed her jeans at me—and pulled her hair down one shoulder.

She was wearing a matching set of lingerie. The black lace of the fabric did little to cover her nipples and vagina as it was basically see-through, and the red silk edging matched her hair perfectly.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked. Her sultry tone was gone for just a second and I saw the anxiety in her eyes. She did this for a living. Letting guys see her naked and dancing for their entertainment. But she didn't know them, nor did she care for them. She wanted my approval.

"Fuck yeah I do," I replied. I casually rubbed my hand up and down my bulge, so she knew what she was doing to me. The move would usually be seen as vulgar and disgusting by most women. But I had a feeling Liz would appreciate it.

By the way she stared at my crotch and bit her lip, I was right to assume so.

Liz looked to have slipped back into 'stripper mode' and began moving to the beat of the music. She inched her way closer and closer to where I sat. Until she was standing in between my open legs.

I fought the urge to reach up and touch her, she was in stripper mode and so was I. But then I remembered where we were.

As soon as my hand touched her thigh, I heard a moan slip past her lips. She was practically begging to be touched by me.

She danced away from me for a second, then back. Pushing my legs together so she could sit on my thighs.

A second later her bra was off and discarded. I didn't even see her reach back to undo the undergarment.

Liz's breasts were smaller than her sister's by far. But that didn't mean they weren't just as perfect in their own way. They were full and perky, and her rubbery nipples stood erect, begging for attention.

I raised my hands to her hips as Liz leaned forward, pressing her small breasts into my face.

I was able to catch one of her nipples between my lips, and was rewarded with a gasp, followed by a moan as I sucked, licked and bit gently on the sensitive nub.

The athletic redhead was now grinding her panty-clad pussy against the bulge in my shorts in short, quick motions. I could tell she was as horny as I was by her breathing and how she dropped the pretence of a strip show.

My lips left her nipple and moved to the other and I repeated the process.

Liz's hands ran through my hair as she filled the room with gasps, moans and mewls as my lips assaulted her breasts.

I moved from breasts to breast for a few minutes, trailing kisses between them, down her stomach and back up her neck before meeting her lips.

We kissed hungrily as out naked torsos pressed together and our genitals ground together, desperate for the feeling of one another.

"Take my pants off," I said in a breathless whisper, once out lips parted.

Liz nodded, then slid off my lap and knelt between my legs.

I loosened the pull-string on my shorts and lifted my ass off the cushion so she could pull them down. She hadn't gotten my boxers with them, so once my shorts were free, she all but ripped them down my legs.

The sudden motion of my underwear being pulled down caused my erection to pull down with them, then spring back with a heavy slap against my stomach. My cock was leaking pre-cum and left a small patch on my stomach where it hit.

Liz bit her lip as she eyed my cock, then tossed my underwear carelessly over her shoulder.

"I don't need to tell you what to do now, do I?"

The fit redhead grinned, then crossed the short distance on her hands and knees until her mouth touched the base of my dick.

The feeling of her lips on my shaft made my erection pulse and twitch. A fresh stream of pre-cum oozed from my tip, sliding down my length.

I was just glad I'd had the right amount to drink that I knew I wouldn't bust a load to early. I wanted to make sure Liz remembered this night.

I ran my hands through Liz's long locks as her tongue slowly licked up my shaft before her lips wrapped around my tip.

Her mouth felt impossibly warm and wet. I let out a low moan as I felt her tongue flick across the sensitive glans of my cock like she was tasting her favourite flavoured lollipop.

I applied a little pressure on Liz's head—my hands wrapped in her long hair—and she complied immediately, lowering herself on my erection.

It seemed like she didn't have a gag reflex, because she kept going and going until I felt her throat tighten around me dick and I fought to keep my cool.

Out of all the girls, Liz had been the only one to take my cock down the whole way with little effort.

I looked down to see her green eyes staring up at me. There is no sight more erotic than a sexy woman staring up at you when her mouth is stretched wide by your own cock.

I'd never get sick of the sight.

I released the hold just a touch and she brought herself back off my shaft. She let the tip slip from between her lips and began stroking my dick in quick motions.