Harem Sisters Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was astonished that she wasn't breathing any heavier than she was earlier, and I put that down to excitement.

Liz was extremely fit and I guessed her cardio was fantastic. She might wear me out tonight if I wasn't careful.

Liz lowered herself back down on my shaft and slid me down her throat smoothly. This time I didn't hold her down, I mostly rested my hand on her head and kept her hair out of her face as she fucked her throat with my cock.

The feeling was so intense in my buzzed state that I could have let her do this for hours. But I knew she must be horny as hell.

After a few minutes of the fit redhead working her throat over my erection, I gently pulled on her hair to bring her mouth off her cock.

I leaned forward and kissed her hard. I didn't care that my cock had just been in her mouth.

We kissed for about thirty seconds while her hands worked my rod and balls relentlessly. This girl just never quit.

I ran my hands down her neck, over her breasts—giving her nipple a squeeze—and down her side. I gripped her hips and lifted Liz to her feet. She let out a short squeal as she was lifted to her feet, placing her hands on my shoulders.

I stayed seated and tugged on her hips to bring her closer, in-between my legs.

Then I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her panties and slid them down her long, toned legs.

I was greeted by the sight of her bare pussy and moist lips once more, and I could feel my mouth water at the sight. I hadn't tasted her before, and I was eager to now.

Liz stepped out of her underwear and kicked the garment aside. I stopped her as she moved forward, possibly to mount me once more.

She looked down with confusion plain on her gorgeous face.

"What ar—" she began. But I interrupted her question by bringing my face between her legs and kissing her bare mound.

I felt her legs tremble as soon as my lips touched her. Liz's legs parted for me and I wrapped my arms around her waist, gripping her firm butt as I buried my face between her thighs.

All the women I'd been with since coming home had amazing tasting pussies, and Liz was no different. I wouldn't say I could pick out each one individually in a blind taste-n-test, but they were each unique in a way that made me want to try all the flavours.

Liz's hands ran through my hair as I lapped at her pussy. She was quite wet—nowhere near as much as Tori would get, but I was sure my sister was a freak—and I eagerly devoured her juices. I paid extra special attention to her exposed clitoris, which seemed to drive the toned redhead crazy.

But as much as I was enjoying myself, I needed to fuck her.

After one long lick up Liz's slit, I sucked her clit between my lips, which caused her to moan and shudder. Then I released my hold and stood up, pulling her naked body against mine before I kissed her hungrily.

She seemed to care about as much about her taste on my lips as I did, and returned the kiss with as much hunger and passion as ever.

She was probably used to tasting herself by now, after being with her sister.

Out of all the women in my little harem, Liz was easily the tallest. She could have even been an inch taller than me, not that we'd checked.

Because of our similar height, I was able to do something with her that seemed far too impossible with the shorter girls.

I lifted Liz's right leg and held it under her knee. Then I angled my cock to slide along the folds of her vagina. We moaned in unison as my tip scraped over her clit and glided effortlessly through her moist lips.

I was sure I could enter her easily with one angle change, and Liz seemed to have the same idea.

She balanced well on one leg and rested a hand on my shoulder, her other hand slid between our bodies and grasped the base of my cock, angling the tip to her wet entrance.

Then I slid into her. We moaned together and I felt Liz press her hips down to take more of my cock inside her and before I knew it, I had no more to give her.

I slide my hand up her thigh and grabbed both her butt cheeks in my hands. Liz squeezed her raised leg around my back as I began thrusting into her.

We started off slow, getting the feel and rhythm right in the strange position. But no matter what I couldn't manage much more than a tilt of my hips, sliding my cock about half-way out and pushing back in.

It still felt all sorts of incredible, so I simply set a comfortable pace as I worked my shaft in and out of her tight pussy.

Liz's pussy seemed to grip and squeeze my shaft so well on each pass that I wondered if she'd done particular exercises for such an occasion.

Our lips met and our tongues danced as we rocked against one another at an excruciatingly slow pace. I knew neither of us could climax from this, but the slow build up and tease to what we could be doing was doing wonders.

After about ten minutes of continuously sliding myself in and out of Liz's wet tunnel, I'd had enough.

I grabbed her other leg and supported her weight by grabbed her ass, then I lifted her off the ground with my dick still inside her. Liz wrapped her other leg around my waist and locked her ankles together.

I stopped thrusting and carefully walked her over to the closest wall, pressing her back against it.

Now I had all the leverage I needed.

I took a few seconds to get us in a comfortable position, then I started pounding.

Liz couldn't do much more than hang on as I started thrusting hard into her. She still had her legs locked around my waist and her fingers dug into my triceps. All her weight was against the wall now, so I was able to get some long thrust with much more power than I had earlier.

This is exactly what we needed.

A loud slapping sound of flesh on flesh filled the room, echoed by Liz's loud, sharp moans as I punched against her cervix with each thrust. Then the athletic redhead tensed up, her legs tightening around my back so much that I actually couldn't pull back enough to get a decent thrust.

Then she let out a loud scream as her vagina quivered around my throbbing dick.

Once her climax had subsided, she laid her forehead against my shoulder and loosened the death grip her legs had around my waist and back.

"How are you sooo good," Liz panted.

"Well...I do get a lot of practice," I chuckled.

She raised her head to look me in the eye, then we laughed together.

"I think I'm going to need more," she said, breathing heavily.

"Well I'm not done with you yet," I growled.

Her eyes were still alight with a fiery lust, even though she'd just had one hell of a climax, I knew she wanted more.

"Not inside me though," she whispered.

I nodded, slightly disappointed. I enjoyed filling my girls, even though I knew the risks of unprotected sex with them. I would respect her choice.

I let her feet touch the floor and held her hips when she swayed a little. She gave me a goofy grin before pressing her body into mine for another kiss.

My slick cock was trapped between our bodies and I felt Liz's moan down my throat as she rubbed her stomach against the unyielding rod.

She was getting strength back in her legs once more and was now guiding me backwards while we kissed, neither of us wanting to release the tongue of the other.

Once my legs bumped into the edge of the bed, Liz pushed me back.

I tripped and fell onto my back on the expensive pillow-top mattress. Liz wasn't far behind me as she bounded onto the bed and mounted my hips. In seconds, I was inside her again and we were moaning together as my fit lover rode my cock like a cowgirl on a mechanical bull.

From my position under her I was given a fantastic view of her athletic, toned body as she fucked my cock like it was her own personal sex toy.

Her stomach tensed and I could see the clear definition of her abdominals, that were slick with sweat.

She fucked me like this relentlessly for about twenty minutes, never ceasing her movements as she chased another climax. I still had a strong case of whiskey dick, so Liz was able to power on, but I was now getting close to blowing my wad.

This girl certainly had stamina.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. I felt my balls tighten and I knew I couldn't hold it back. One second I was fine and the next I was struggling to not fill Liz's warm vagina with my cum.

"I'm gonna cum," I blurted out when I gathered my thoughts.

Liz actually smiled, then dismounted like a pro. I guessed she must have been waiting for me and she spun around, landed her pussy on my face—which I gladly accepted—then inhaled my cock down her throat once more.

I wrapped my arms around her hips, grabbed her firm butt cheeks, and began work on her pussy with my tongue once more.

Liz only had to deepthroat me half a dozen times before my cum exploded into her mouth.

I tried to keep up my attentions on her pussy, but the intensity of my climax made it hard to think or concentrate. Liz slid all my length from her mouth, keeping only the tip between her lips as I dumped load after load into her mouth. I felt her tongue flick across my tip and felt the vibrations of her moans down my shaft.

Then her body tensed, and I latched onto her clit, giving it a gentle suck and nibble that caused her to go over the edge too.

Our moans were both muffled by each other's sex, but it was music to my ears.

We lay in that same position for another ten minutes. Liz slowly sucking and licking my deflating cock clean of my sperm whilst I massaged her tight ass and kissed her amazingly wet pussy.

Neither of us were chasing another orgasm, we simply enjoyed the feel, taste and smell of one another, post climax.

Once Liz had deemed my cock to be clean enough, she sat up and dismounted my face before lying down beside me, snuggling up against me.

I desperately wanted to do have a shower, but I had a feeling we'd be at it again in a few hours, or the morning, or both. So, I decided it could wait.

I didn't mind the smell of the girls when they were sweaty after sex, so I was just going to assume they didn't mind my stank either.

"I love you, Jason," Lis whispered.

I looked down at her gorgeous face. A face that was glowing with radiance after the nights activities. There was no shyness, anxiety or second guessing in her eyes. She was content and happy with me, she loved me.

"I love you too, Liz," I replied.

Liz smiled and nuzzled into my chest, draping one of her long legs across my stomach. I ran my hand up and down her back in slow motions, tracing my fingertips across her skin.

The motion must have been soothing to her, because before long I could hear the soft snores of sleep.

"Maybe I do have a magic dick," I said to myself.

I chuckled at the idea. It wasn't like every girl I fucked fell in love with me, Natalie hadn't. But it made me wonder.

Made me think about the beginning of my journey.

About Abi.