All Comments on 'Harem Sisters Pt. 12'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 4 years ago

You mixed up Mick and Nathan at the end. Mick was the brother, Nathan is Tara's BF but left to go home.

Nonetheless, nicely told. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
From Anonymous-E

Another good part of the series. There were a few misspellings/errors but still a great read. I'm glad Jason accepted Hayley's pregnancy without problems. Hope he impregnates the other girls including Tori. As for the mother of the siblings, I'm glad she learned a lesson for trying to blackmail her son and hurt her family without realizing the consequences. At least she's happy to hear she is going to be a grandmother. Then came the group Jason & his harem meet and... surprisingly, a brother & sister (the twins) are into incest. Big time wow.

Hope you are ok, with the fire and things going on with your life. Hope for Part 13 comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amzing Job - 1 Suggestion

First off, I love this series! It is one of the best and you have a gift for weaving a story and hot sex into a great narrative. I anxiously await the next chapter and the Harem’s continuing story. I would offer one piece of advice; focus on Jason and his main gals. We have learned a lot about them but they are the ones I come back to read about. While having another bro/sis combo added kink I’d much rather hear about things like each girls thought about getting pregnant by Jason. Jason and Hayley finding a place. Possibly bringing Abi into the fold. Or Jason going on ‘mini adventures’ with each of his gals. I can’t wait to see what you will do with this story but I will be waiting! #TeamHarem

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Another pregnancy??

I expect Vicky to be the next one pregnant.

Then maybe another, Liz???

Loving this story

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Another great installment, keep them coming (pun intended) hopefully we get some more about them finding a flate/house and about what the girls think about pregnancy.

JmamoaJmamoaover 4 years ago
Other story

There used to be a story like this also set in Australia. Where the guy had 4 or 5 sisters. And in one of the later chapters the MC went to the top of a build or parking garage. And was thinking of jumping off because he thought what he was doing was wrong but the MC was talked down from it by a friend after explaining the situation with him. He ended up be closest with the youngest sibling. I can't find this title anywhere. I thought I had it saved in my favorites. Is it possible the author deleted the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ex maybe?

maybe try to bring in the ex some where like a surprise visit to try to talk and he with all his girls maybe something along those line?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Big fan

Been waiting anxiously for the next chapter to come out, checking almost daily. It did not disappoint! Great chapter and I really love the dynamic Jason has with his sister. I agree with some other comments that you should see how each of the girls would fee about getting pregnant from him. It almost seems as if they want to with how much they give up their bodies to him. Especially his sister, I feel there is a love there that she just wouldn’t accept another man in her life and would want to continue this Harem and possibly family with him and the girls. Thanks! Can’t wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jason’s journey through fatherhood.

As I think the 5 ladies have spent enough time together for their cycles to synchronize- if that is fact a real thing?- then the next question might well be who’s next to make the announcement?

Hell, maybe even Tori, Jace and mom might be able to reconcile and cum to their own arrangement. Once Hayley gets back to work after the birth, they might all benefit from a live in literal nanny, which could free up grampa’s schedule for recruiting/ training his own little harem. If he can afford a brand new Porsche 911, he should have no problem subsiding larger living accommodations - a winner winner, pussy for dinner outcome for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Incest is always the best

Glad to see another set of siblings fucking each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome Back!!!

I'm glade to see your still with us, thank god that the rain y'all needed came when it did. I was looking forward to this chatper so much I was constantly checking your page for it. I did manage to get a chance to read one of your personal favorite submittions, " Just The Six Of Us " and loved it. I managed to read start to finish while waiting for this chapter. I hope that Jason's father is happy for him and Hayley and welcomes the news, I for one hope that she isn't the only one he knocks up alongside everyone here in the comments.

I hope you countinue the good work as well as countinue to enjoy writing this and other stories like it. I'm a big fan and can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
très appréciable.

a good story, we're waiting for more lovely siblings interractions with extended familly.

Simon98Simon98over 4 years ago
Future

As a fan from the beginning I'd love to read about a reverse gangbang, all the women fuck Jason. Also I'd like to continue to have the parents as minor characters.

We need some drama in the coming episodes to spice it up a little it can't be smooth sailing all the time. Just remember to have it solved in a satisfying way.

Maybe a foursome between Tara, Mick, Tori and Jason?

Hope everything went well in the fires and that you didn't lose anything from it.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 4 years ago
Just reread again

This is one of those series I would be very sad when it comes to an end. It's done so well. But do not bring in outsiders into the group. They can have their own thing at the same time, but don't ruin this by bringing in the other couple like the previous commenter suggested. No quicker way to kill a story than to bring in outsiders. Just remember the negative reaction to possibly bringing the mom in on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more???

what about Abi? are we going to hear about her? next chapter please.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 4 years ago
More please

I love the story and the series and I hope there's lots more. I really hope more of the girls get pregnant too. Keep up the good work.

Darth_AussieDarth_Aussieover 4 years agoAuthor
Not on fire...yet.

Still alive and kicken guys. The fires were about three or four suburbs away from my place last night and I got a pretty crazy view as it crested the hills south of me. Ive been working my new job alot and havent had much time to write, but I'm missing it and getting some done every chance i get.

More Harem sisters to come!!

I'll get around to giving Abi a ride soon, she deserves it.

(Potential Abi spin-off in the works too, writing a little bit here and there to see if i like it.)

peace out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot damn

Good work as always

Im surprised i found this A whole week after it was released

Keep up the good work

~Darket

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story line so far.....

Looking forward to the next chapters. Well written and engaging.

Keep it going please.

,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hope he gets all of them pregnant

Especially Tori. Brother knocking his sister up is so very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next chapter

Any timeline on when the next chapter is going to be released good sir

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Any updates?

You alive?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
READY FOR MORE

PLEASE

Darth_AussieDarth_Aussieabout 4 years agoAuthor
Still alive

Hey dudes and dudettes, still alive and kicking. didn't lose anything in the fires but they got damn close. Sorry I've been so quiet, my new job has me working 14 days weeks and close to 10 hour days, so I have little time to write atm. I've also been having trouble with the most recent part for Harem sisters and instead have been writing another story which I'll have up soon, I hope you guys will enjoy that as much as you seem to enjoy HS.

With that being said, I'm not abandoning HS, I've just hit a snag and deleted about 2000 words from the latest scene because I hated it after I wrote it. I have tomorrow off work so I'm going to sit down and finish the next part for you guys.

Peace out. Thanks for being awesome.

IronkombatIronkombatabout 4 years ago
Thank god

Really enjoy this story and hope you and everyone you know are alright, good luck with work I don’t envy you with that 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
any news?

You still alive? We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I dont want to be A Dick but...

That is a bit longer than A week or two xD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
His new place.

Why don’t he ask all his girls if they all want to move in together into a big place. And like for master bedroom have two California king size beds next to each other to hold everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dead or alive

Dead or alive!!????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next chapter

Any idea when we might get the next chapter of this amazing story

Simon98Simon98about 4 years ago
How's everything?

How are you, how's work and how's the next chapter going?

SraulersSraulersalmost 4 years ago
Didn’t like this one as well

Still some great sex scenes between your well-developed characters, but when he starts striking Lucy in the face he’s heading down the wrong path. If it turns her on for him to burn her or cut her, is he going to go there, too? How about beating her with a club? When he goes too far and breaks the skin or a bone by hitting her with a closed fist? I don’t like the new dynamic between those two. You can have a very satisfying dom/submissive relationship without actual physical abuse beyond perhaps restraints and spanking. They haven’t established any ground rules or safe words. Too dangerous in a club, never mind for someone you supposedly love.

Adding the partiers without Jason’s knowledge seems dangerous. The girls could have been gang-raped before he and Lucy returned. Not smart. Tori needs to develop a spine.

You probably need a graceful exit strategy for this series. One of the problems with keeping a serial going too long is the feeling that you need to make it edgier, to add new elements to keep the interest up. That leads to kidnappings, rapes, assaults, hospitalizations... all stuff that’s way too dark for the very light, pleasant world you’ve created here. Please don’t mess it up!

You’ve got a good knack for storytelling and the previous entries were all 5*... this one still gets 4* but I hope you’re back on track with Jason focusing on his pregnant mate and finding suitable living arrangements for the larger group if they’re all to stay enamored enough with him to stick around for the long haul.

ihatesadendingihatesadendingover 3 years ago
I like Lucy and Torri the most

Sex scenes between each of them are most sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story so far. I was hoping that Jason would slip a thumb in Lucy's ass when he was pushing boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving the story and how well written the characters are, everyone has a distinct personality, and the relationships with each girl is so sweet, it's great.

Hope there's no sharing of the harem/cheating/cuckolding/etc though, would be a shame.

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 3 years ago

Loving the series. One concern, keeping up with correct names of characters. Leo became Leon and in this chapter, you mixed up Mick (Tara's twin) and Nathan Tara's "bf").

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Sraulers

Don't be absurd. For one thing, a safeword isn't even necessary unless you're engaging in play where the dominant doesn't stop when simply told to stop, and you're equating kink with abuse. Not even just impact play, but all kink. You're also forgetting that this is fiction, not the real world. The characters don't have to worry about things like kidnapping and rape because none of that will happen unless the writer chooses to include it, at which point the characters can't do a damn thing about it because none of them are real. They're all figments of imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story but can you add more of their life to it. The sex scenes are great just wish there was more of their life to break up the constant sex. Also can you include more. 3 ways or a lesbian scen here and there especially with the dominance and breathe play, very sexy. Great work! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like your use of similes but if I have to read one more time about Jason's dick being hard enough to hammer nails I'll go bonkers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really need to learn the difference between to, too, and two

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like the story, but a proof reader would help. Many spelling errors. Also please, please, PLEASE, use any other phrase to describe how hard Jason is other than hard enough to hammer nails, or “heat seeking missile”. Sorry but it’s almost a drinking game how many times I’ll see either of those phrases in a chapter

SorchakSorchakover 2 years ago

Wow. Two wrong homonyms in one sentence: "You too have fun in their by yourselves?" I asked the twins.

It should have been: "You TWO have fun in THERE by yourselves?" I asked the twins.

Then there was: "Pass me the lotion," I asked Liz.

Which should have been: "Pass me the lotion?" I asked Liz.

It was actually a question/request, not a statement/command, therefore there should have been a question mark at the end of the sentence. I quit reading after that. Not sure I can keep going, all the errors make my brain hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Laughing at the last comment! I was going to say please no more 'caffinated beverage' coffee redundancy, hehe. Oh yeah, and PLEASE no more horribly tacky junior high 'fun bags' references! Ugh. I know it's all moot now as the story is surely long done, but I had to spit it out! Hehe.

Have been really enjoying the story, could use a bit more story with the sex, but thats ok. I actually stopped reading this chapter half way thru last night to take a break because I was sure that the jerk at the party was going to sleep over and bad things were going to happen. I was expecting to skim a good bit. The yay, i was wrong!

Was nice of his sister to just start throwing a house party while he was gone without his mutual agreement, in their parents house. Shit ALWAYS gets stolen, broken and stained. Fights break out, alcohol poisoning, sexual assaults, drugs brought in, people with outstanding warrants, weapons, and its a popular area so you have to watch out for people, men and women, scouting to pick up boys, girls and young wonen for forced prostitution and slave rings. Really.

....the party aside, no WAY I would let anyone spend the night! Theyre drunk they can sleep on the beach or in their car!

Oldguy81Oldguy81over 2 years ago

As someone else pointed out Tara & Mick were twins at the start of Pt 12 and Tara & Nathan were the “twins” in bed together at the end.

Lions86Lions86about 2 years ago

yeah this story doesnt do a good job of staying consistent from one chapter to the next. sometimes the appt they live in is soundproofed sometimes they can hear their parents fucking. wrong names being mentioned. not to mention forgetting details like when he was first with lucy there was a section about how hayley had showed him where the g spot was so he knew how to make lucy happy. then later on hayley is surprised that he found her g spot. as good as the story is there are a bunch of things that could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's amazing how many siblings fuck each other in the fiction universe! 😁

Eppi_psiEppi_psiover 1 year ago

I usually try to refrain from criticism. Certainly when so many have shared similar thoughts. However, I wonder if both the author and proofreader have English as a second language. Or do neither care? Mistakes are natural, but this seems intentional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Wonder if Jake will be a problem down the line. I thought Tara and Mick were twins, so is she having sex with her boyfriend Nathan, or is that just another oops? Proofreader must of fell asleep.

Rapier875Rapier87512 months ago

This has been good, but it's now just constant repetition, Jason plus the girls in rotation.

The overall story has just stalled.

And despite constant promises of the reappearance of Abi she's still not around.

I'm giving up now, it's become too much.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Seriously? When the sister wants to fuck her brother she's loving and giving and wonderful (even though whats-his-name hated her at the time), but when the mother wants it she's selfish and trying to break up the family? What the fuck kind of double standard is that? Just because the author doesn't like older women doesn't make his attitude any less hypocritical or bullshit.

At this point I'm reading the first and last 2 paragraphs of each chapter because the middle is all the same drivel. Like, literally the same, the same descriptions again and again, the same actions, the same mannerisms, if you've read the first 4 chapters you've read the next 8.

Aussie1951Aussie19519 months ago
Must agree

Your story is starting to get to repetitious with no variation in the story just fucking one to another to another to another it’s just going around in circles plus I’ve all but given up with Abi joining in. Why did you add her in as one of your characters at the beginning and then not use her in your story put a little action and adventure into the story life and it up a bit…… what happened with his work? What happened to Natalie?

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Getting more and more fun and interesting, thanks

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

It is a very good story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Я не в курсе обычаев американцев, но это нормально приглашать в свой дом кучу незнакомых людей, когда брата нет дома? Не спрашивая его согласия на присутствие чужих парней среди его девушек

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Zero depth...Jason should be having conversations with the girls...what do THEY want, what do they NEED...he is starting to come off like a d!€k and selfish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES