All Comments on 'Harem Sisters Pt. 13'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
From Anonymous-E

Another good part of the series. Jason's harem is growing and I think Natalie wants in. Is a another girl get pregnant soon? Will a another girl join the harem?

tjb50caltjb50calabout 4 years ago

great update, agreed with anonymous e...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

awesome story writing I think mom should be next to be in his harem she sounds pretty hot mom son stuff is hot also

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get Tori Pregnant

Nothing would be hotter than Tori getting pregnant next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this whole story. I read it start to it's current finished state. Can't wait to see what happens with the harem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best morning of this month

Bro I was so happy when i noticed new part of harem sisters XD

Keep up good wiek

~Darket

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing as usual!

Glad you're doing well and staying healthy. Can't wait to see how Natalie fits into the harem. Would also enjoy some more action with Liz. Definitely want to see all the girls pregnant at some point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More Please

Would really like it if you added Nicole to the harem of girls in the next chapter and that they become more than fuck buddies in Jason's harem.

Would also think the mom revealing what she knows of Tori and Jason to both Hayley and Tori would be good to have in the next chapter while Jason is at work, including that she deleted the video evidence of them committing incest and kept the dad from finding out about there threesome in the hot tub the previous night.

She also should probably tell both of them how if they could allow or even engineer it, she is also attracted to her son as his father has trailed off in the sex department and would love to find out what it would be like to have her son fucking her pussy, but that making both of her babies happy takes priority over her carnal desires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great as always

Finally a new Harem Sisters part. I really like the dynamic between the members of the "gang". And that you manage to find new creative ways to have sex.

While it sucks to wait for such a long time, it's good to hear that you're still safe despite the fires and the pandemic. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I do clamor for more but I'm glad you take your time because it makes better chapters

It's going to be interesting what type of home the parents got him out of bankruptcy or estate since he said he would have to take over the remaining note payments. Will there be enough room for some of the others to move in? how do the other families feel or know about Jason? Lucy's brother going to be a problem ? If all of Jason"s actions become public will it affect his dads law firm ?

soo many questions with hopefully soo many more chapters for this tale to weve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good chapter, waiting for others

This Is Jason's harem based around her sister, only him can decide to add other members (Nathalie, Abi or Madison) who can be in good harmony with the others, if it doesn't particularly bother the relationship with her sister. Only men can't be involved in his harem, except for economic assistance, just like the father who offers him a house and asks him to give him grandchildren. I want to read, he will accomplish this mission, there is no preference in a harem, there is love for all women. I wish Jason will talk honestly with his sister about their mother who knows everything and her desire to have sex with him, especially as the mother takes a stand to protect this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great chapter, looking for a similar story

Great chapter as always, hate to do this but I’m trying to find a story I read ages ago where a brother and sister fell in love but other sisters got involved over time, I think the name of the sister was April. Any help would be appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great chapter

Hoping to add Natalie and Abi soon maybe even Mom after she divorced maybe from his Dad and he takes up from that girl he was flirting with from work and a few others and starts his own harem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Trouble on the horizon

Dude, this was another amazing chapter, and I immensely enjoy reading this series. Good to hear your safe. If I may make a suggestion for future as a plot hook, let the ex move close to them and let her try and wreck the relation between jason and the harem. All because she wants him for herself. Or something like that. Just to spice up the story and give it a twist... however... this is just a suggestion. Keep doing what you do, you're an amazing writer

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
To : Anonymous 04/15/20

A Boy in Babeland is a sister Harem story about April and Lee. They add sisters later but the main story is their love.

Now for this story and Dark Aussie... Great as always, Glad your health and home are safe and good. Please and Thank you on your efforts. I finally got a new laptop and I'm in the process of trying to recover the stories I've been working on so I can start publishing them here. Most of my stories will be incest stories like this one. I hope I can entertain readers as you have.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62about 4 years ago
Loved this.

I've loved this whole story. Keep up the great work. You do a excellent job managing all of the characters. Looking forward to more. Thank you.

orion6275orion6275about 4 years ago

great story, it could only happen in your word! please keep the story going, until the next chapter.

thank you!! :)

SirColin77SirColin77about 4 years ago
Great work

It would be interesting to hear about the interplay between the girls. Do they make plans about who gets to have him? A loose schedule? I can tell you from experience that it takes work to make sure everyone feels connected.

Is there a hierarchy? It seems Haley and Tori get him most.

Can’t wait for the date with Natalie. Maybe a kinky night with Haley and Lucy?

feelgood2000feelgood2000about 4 years ago
Bravo

You never disappoint

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Compliment and future suggestion

Amazing story!!!! I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

And I know you probably have the next few chapters all mapped out in your head, but if I may make a suggestion... I think it would be interesting if his ex goes full stalker mode. Trying to get him back, that doesn't work... then get pictures trying to expose him to the others (like he's cheating on the others and they dont know). Ending up in or joining the harem (not recommended) or jail for stalking (and then how are they gonna keep him and tori a secret).

But again, amazing story and I'm looking forward to the next chapters

Darth_AussieDarth_Aussiealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Part 14

Part 14 has been submitted. Generally Lit gets my stories up in about 2 or 3 days, but they have taken longer in the past. Be patient.

Peace out.

CtskillsCtskillsalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

I really look forward to more of this series. It's very well written although there are places where I think your proof reader is sleeping. I like to think this could be a movie series....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank god he was not getting hard as hammering nails anymore, that sentence irritated the hell out of me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good, but when he violently beats his women and leaves them bruised, he is an abuser. Any lawman worth his salt would pull him in for questioning if the girls show up in public with bruises 9n their throat and on their arms and legs. I know you said you get off on abusing women and we just have to deal with it, but IMO it still takes a lot away from a great fantasy while adding nothing of value…

lunchbox90lunchbox90over 2 years ago

@anon

Lol bro out there is a very clear difference between abusive violence and consensual pain. Some women get off from a little of roughplay with sex, it's perfectly fine if they actually want it, and is not harmful to them.

You can absolutely choke or smack a woman with just enough force that it will not be harmful to them in the slightest. Learn how to read the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@lunchbox90

I've seen an increasing number of comments like that in stories, and it's getting absurd. Last chapter, someone was trying to say that just because Lucy likes being slapped that doesn't mean Jason should slap her, and then started asking if that meant he'd beat her with a club or set her on fire if she said she liked that too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you are one of the people to who think rough sex is abuse then let’s just state you are dumb. Really, just look at bdsm. It is two or more consenting adults who like a little pain with their pleasure and that’s fine. What’s not fine is if they said they didn’t want it or if he just walked around slapping them. He even states that he does not like to hurt them but if it’s a thing they like why should he deny that to them. It’s not like he is close fist hitting her like that ass who bear Hayley. I like being chocked and to be smacked around but when it goes to far you can see the visible hurt and panic on peoples face and the concern. A guy once smacked me too hard where it was no longer pleasant and he stopped everything tho make sure I was ok. Only POS people want to hurt others for fun and actually hurt them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving it.

Mind you, the prodigal son coming home and fucking his sister and her four friends, then getting one of them pregnant and being rewarded with a house (okay, 3/4 of a house since it's not fully paid off) for doing so is definitely fiction.

In reality, Vicky was apparently already pretty sexually active, so should have been on birth control, and Hayley would have been on birth control because she was living with Leon, but wouldn't have wanted to get pregnant to Leon. Being intelligent she wouldn't have trusted herself with her submissive tendencies to insist on condoms. All the girls have now had enough time to get on birth control of one sort or another, as they clearly aren't interested in condoms.

Error found:

"Well, you'll take over the mortgage, but there's no deposit, no loan, and its already three-quarters paid off,"

A mortgage is a loan, the loan that is taken out to buy a house.

BlackInsideBlackInsideover 1 year ago

There's so much winking. Do Australians wink constantly? LOVE the story, but please stop with every character winking all the time lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Not going to give suggestions as there are a numbers of entries following this one already up for enjoyment. I'll read on and enjoy whatever direction you've taken for this story. 5⭐

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

What a tale of love'n'lust brill.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

The fun continues- thank you.

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

Love the story, a lot. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES