All Comments on 'Harem Sisters Pt. 15'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it up!

Thank you for continuing this story! Things definitely got more interesting with this chapter! More detail in the girls talking how bad they want to get pregnant would be nice, but maybe thats just my pregnancy kink talking...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
From Anonymous-E

Finally, another part of the series. Both good and not so good for Jason and his harem. The good: Jason will finally impregnate Tori & Lucy (still waiting for Vicky & Liz) and have a place to call home for him and his girls. The bad: his father shows his true colors and threatens his son's happiness by blackmail and hurting his own wife by having an affair and the place for Jason & his harem is on the expensive level. To end the worst part, Madison at Jason's place. Not good for Jason. But at least his mom is showing her support for her son, daughter & the other girls. Maybe in the future, the Mother will become part of the harem. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

holy shit batman leaving with the cliff hanger dear lord. cant wait to see what's next m8 keep up the good work. (please let that p.o.s father get his in the end)

kibitokaikibitokaiover 3 years ago
Cliffhanger

This was already one of the most anticipated storylines for me and then you had to go and put that cliffhanger in. Can't wait to see more of your stories from either of your series, but I think I want to see part 16 of this series more than I wanted to see part 15.

Hope you get the chance to update soon. In the meantime, I think I might go back and read the rest of your stories.

MrSaintChaosMrSaintChaosover 3 years ago

The story is great, I'd definitely like to see you keep writing more of this story. Don't ever feel as if you have to rush something out, your style of writing is amazing and worth the wait

tjb50caltjb50calover 3 years ago

awesome update,intriguing plot twists and cliff hanger....

keep us updated about your work being stolen.....would hate to see this story end on here because of it else where...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Chapters

Loving the story & really interested to see where you take it. So happy you are continuing with it.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Fantastic, I love it. I think I can see where this could go with his ladies and his Mum. Going to be interesting to see how he handles his EX. Please keep going this is getting really exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing new chapter of the story, both good and bad as said before me. I like how you build up the tension between dad and son... I also like that all other girls (not all voices but still) want babies. And the cliffhanger with Madison... i really curious, will she join, will she choose seduce the dad to make jason jealous when he rejects her? Keep up the good work my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice curve ball

Well done look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
as a fellow wanna-be writer

it's kinda cool to see you seemingly embracing a lesson that i just recently fully comprehended: never ever let a potential struggle or conflict for your protagonist go to waste.

a very much enjoyed chapter. 5 stars. i can't wait to see where you go with all these characters next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo

Good amount of conflict to keep the readers on the edge and not bored by too much sex. Good character development with showing differing shades of your characters. Keep up the good writing.

As for an out, the mother is the perfect out as a divorce can be all the level she needs to both join the harem and get Jason and Tori out from under their father's thumb and to boot she has a supporter in Hayley and it can be made to be the girl's idea. Plus she knows her son lusts for her, so if the girls give him their blessings and encourage him to fuck his lonely mom, she can have everything she wants and help protect Jason, Tori, Hayley, Lucy, Vicky and Liz looking like their hero, if it is necessary.

Jason should look for cameras in the new house to make sure his dad isn't spying on him and whomever he brings to the house, especially if he is as suspicious as you made him of his father's actions towards.the end of this chapter.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

This was a truly great installment. You could sort of tell you where floundering on where to take this but this installment has really set the stage for more great chapters keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Insane work!!

Keep it up we need more of this saga!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this story! Please get the next installment out very soon. I like the new direction you’re taking the story. The old man needs lose everything including Emily, in well thought out revenge scheme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please!

For the love of all that is holy and unholy, please don’t take too long writing the next chapter. We need to know what happens. Madison was supposed to be completely out of the picture. Please!

MasterPDMasterPDover 3 years ago
More please

This was one of your best chapters yet. Please keep more coming. U want to see his dad get what's coming to him and what Madison wants.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I hope you keep running with this series. I would recommend you try to reign it in a bit to keep it only moderately unbelievable. Stay focused on the plot development and not so much the sex all the time. (Yes, we still want that but when you're describing the 40th time he does Tori it gets a bit stale)

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 3 years ago

New direction is looking good, please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Job

Hey Man,

Wow, I found this series some time ago and got really into it but forgot about it after a while because is topped using literotica. Once I decided to comeback after a year away, it took me 2 days to narrow down to the plot and the names I remembered (vaguely). This is just my way of saying that your work is worth the time and effort. It's really captivating and enjoyable. Please don't take too long to upload the next chapter. Also, keep up the great work.

Matrim01Matrim01over 3 years ago
Good chapter

The intrigue and new problems arising keep this story interesting. I hope the next chapter is soon finished as I can't wait for the fireworks.

PoisonlovePoisonloveover 3 years ago
Good story

But I agree with another reader...over description gets boring and I'm finding myself skipping the sex scenes after the second time. Yes, you have done more than what you even considered and yes it's hard work. Please don't say Madison is pregnant, that would be shitty and she doesn't deserve the hunk boy. I do not know about the incest idea with mom since he got so many women and she would just turn into the nanny for all those babies. I would recommend that you make her the big boss as to daddy's clientelle and maybe get her a lover so daddy knows how it feels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like

Like the way you are going hope the dad gets totally fucked over

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

Still following along. Wondering if dear old dad arranged for Madison to show up just to put a kink in his son's love life. But if Madison doesn't play nice, she may find herself over-matched by the women who share the now-filled vacancy.

Some of the others complained about the length of time you spent writing this entry but obviously missed the note that you added a chapter to another series you've been working on. And not everyone will be happy with any story alterations. Everyone's different, and sometimes the fetishes preclude one another. :D

Well done. And still wishing Australia a speedy recovery from the devastating fires of half a year ago. Fire tornados? Woof. Now I need to check on the roos because I think they're loose in me top paddock again. Watch out for the drop bears.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You pulled a sneaky ;)

I love the re-introduction of Emily as the father's mistress. It makes the whole affair more personal for Jason considering he helped free her. And the comment she made about how happy she makes his father, and how lucky she feels just adds so much depth. You didn't just create an incompetent 1-dimensional villain(s), and I applaud you for that!

The girls expressing their desire for children shows that it's more than just sex for them; they genuinely love our protagonist, and he loves then back. Excited to see where things go with mom. If you do end up including her in the harem, her own unique position and sexuality. Vicky is pure sexual energy, Hayley is submissive, Lucy likes it rough, etc... maybe mom could have a BDSM fetish? Just an idea.

Keep up the fantastic work, but don't burn yourself out. You can't rush art.

MaretayuMaretayuover 3 years ago
Finally Back :)

Love the new direction on this series, was absolutely needed. Thanks for the awesome work on both series, looking forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’ve been checking your page at least once a week waiting for the next chapter and I have to say you definitely did not disappoint with this one. I loved all the plot twists in this chapter. All I can say is I hope you can keep finding the inspiration to write more of this excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another good

New good chapter with new event who spice this story, keep writing more of this story. Particularly, I hope to read all girls in his harem will be pregnant, but I consider it's not a problem if the father has an affair with Emily. That can make the mother closer to Jason, because his father is just a skirt chaser to feel in power, not a man who loves or appreciates a woman. Jason must learn to be the opposite of his father, this man who loves, cares, and protects a woman honestly. You write your story, but I will be happy if Jason asks all the girls to join him at his place when he will meet Madison and not to be afraid to say his love for them, and depending on Madison's reaction, Jack will make the necessary decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Some storylines for you to consider, concerning Jason and his mother:

Jason's mother should wear normal clothes when her husband is at home. As soon as he left the house, she changed into short, revealing clothes, so that Jason can admire her hot body, which she knew he couldn't resist.

When they are more comfortable with each other, Jason and his mother became more intimate in the house, even with his father at home. Sometimes, the two of them would be in the kitchen making out and heavy petting. Tori and her friends would act as lookout, and also to distract Jason's father, who was in the living hall watching tv.

From time to time, Jason would be talking to his father on the phone. Whenever his mother is nearby and knew that it was her husband on the line, she would go down on her knees and give her son a blowjob, while he's still on the phone. Having his hot mother sucking his cock while he's talking to his father, Jason came very quickly.

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
This should be good

Madison, Jason's old girlfriend is at his house after he has not returned her calls or texts. Will she beg him to take her back after she dump him. She did him a favor. Cannot wait fo÷r chapter 16 !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So glad to see more!

I really, really love this series, and I hope it goes on for a long time. I think you are a very talented author. I hope (perhaps selfishly) that Jason's father does not use his money or influence to take any of the girls away from Jason, or create some kind of scenario in which they leave him. I also really, really hope that all six girls (or st least the core 5) are with him to confront Madison.

gravesellergravesellerover 3 years ago
the past catches up...

Great foreshadowing, looking forward to the next chapter.

Hope the headache is lessened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The storyline has progressed well, if slightly stretching believability. I often had those, cum 3 times in an evening trysts as a young man... But, not day after day. My balls would never have kept up that quantity, at such a pace. I can see about 2-4 more good installments though to wrap up the plot lines involving Mom, Dad, the Ex, and maybe the girl from the airplane ride... Then revisit the situation in a later time frame. Giving a story or three detailing a future lifestyle with the Harem... Good work, all in all though. Looking forward to some sort of conclusion, wherein all ends well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The 1st story that I have rated

Hello,

I have been following this story for the past few months and have been a reader of this site for years. It is a very good story, I especially like the incest/Harem/youth concept (I don't usually like mom/son dad/daughter young/old stories).

I have never rated/commented earlier. But your comment on 1 star kindof compelled me to do this. Hope this will help your ratings.

Also there might also be a possibility that the person might have 1 starred by mistake (clumsy fingers/sensetive touch screen), so I would not jump gun and call it a dick move just yet. Just my 2 cents.

Peace out. Waiting for ch 16.

SirColin77SirColin77over 3 years ago
Worth the wait

Maybe your best chapter. Love the cliffhanger. Maybe Madison is there with his child? Can’t wait for the next chapter! Hmmmm. After reading this chapter, maybe I would buy your books.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please, oh please.

Please don't make him screw his mother. Let Mom be happy with a slew of grandbabies. Or maybe she can fall into a relationship with whatever doctor (or nurse or emt) that happens to be on hand with the first baby's delivery.

Glad you're pulling Madison into the story. It needs antagonists. Might also consider the girl from the first chapter (who's name escapes me)... Maybe she's preggers too and (plot twist) not automatically okay with joining Jason's harem.

Just please, don't be every other author here who needs to bang every woman in the family. It stops being special and unique and devolves into "I stick my big dick into the next slut." Anyways, that's my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story on the site

i love this story so much all the characters are well written and unique the plot twist was great and super happy momma is gonna get hers soon enough also i hope hayley goes up oneside of his ex and down the other

Simon98Simon98over 3 years ago
Amazing

This was just masterfully written, it had excitement and you revived the story with something other than Jason fucking his girls. I wasn't to keen on the mother thing before but now I fully accepting of it.

Focus fully on the next parts and the resume you other one. How many parts do you think there will be?

powerstick2025powerstick2025over 3 years ago
Great!

I love your story. I can't wait for Ch. 16. Also as the other reader said; I hope that headache is better. Keep up the good work.

Leather69Leather69over 3 years ago

Great series!

Got here from your other stories, and read all of this mostly for the plot. Don't get me wrong, this story checks a lot of my boxes, but I like the story as well. Even with Lucy wanting to make love, as opposed to fucking.

AS for Madison, a big house is gonna need to have a maid to help keep it clean....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story

Love this story really getting good can't wait for next part

yum269yum269over 3 years ago
Loving It

Great storytelling. Cannot wait for the next part! Love how you've intertwined this story and Lust at First Site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
.more more more

really like the new twist with mom. keep it up

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You should have Vickie, Liz and Lucy meet Jason and Hailey at his house and the 5 of them walk in together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So glad you're back!

This story is literally the only reason I come to this site. The fact that you were running out of steam would have been devastating but I'm really glad you found a way to get reinvested. I'm stoked as hell for whatever comes next

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

okay, dude I really hate ur cliffhangers...

every damn chapter u end it with such an epic cliffhanger...jesus christ...stop it lol..

now I have to wait..what..another month till u write another chapter of this... or more probably because you're favoring 'lust at first sight" right now.

damn u lol

interesting story development.

as for story ideas goes. what about the girl he met at the airplane? getting them all preggo was my other idea but ure already onto that. sex w/ mom.

drama how mom divorce dad and take everything from him.

now with madison is an interesting turn of events. didn't think she'd ever appear or has more into the story than the prologue

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 3 years ago
Several thoughts

What about Abi? You keep saying you haven't forgotten about her, but several chapters later and still no further mention.

I commented on an earlier chapter that I was glad that Jason didn't get together with his mom, but from the way you've handled the story since then I think it's OK and appropriate for them to finally fuck each other.

I can't wait for Tori and the others each to have a bun-in-the-oven, too.

If you make the new house large enough to accommodate the whole harem living together, they can all move in and split the high expenses. I can even see Mom divorcing the father, taking him for a bundle, moving in, too, and becoming a sort of house-mother (house-grandmother?) to them all.

You have to be careful about adding too many others to the harem. He's already got five, with Natalie and Mom (and maybe Abi) in the wings. If all three join, that's eight women, and just how many women can one man actually handle, while keeping them all satisfied on a regular basis? Yes, they all share, but each new addition to the group further cuts down on each woman's time with Jason. Sooner or later, someone's going to feel slighted and get pissed off about it.

Please learn the difference between the words "passed" and "past". There have been multiple instances in the 15 chapters where you've used "passed" when "past" was the proper word.

The_Autistic_GamerThe_Autistic_Gamerover 3 years ago
Discord?

You had mentioned on your biography that you were thinking about doing a discord server and I would like to say that you should probably do it if you haven’t already, in fact if you haven’t I wouldn’t mind setting it up for you and give you full admin. Discord would be great because it gives you real-time feedback that you can respond to faster and because you can’t get notifications for literotica then we can get notifications on when you post a chapter. I would recommend linking the discord server in later chapters and I would suggest that you reply to this comment with the link on whether or not you started a server.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I finished this series in 3 days... So far you are one of my favorite writers... Please please please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing as always

How could I have missed the update? Just saw this new chapter yesterday. It's just as great as the previous chapters. I feel like everybody should say "Long time no see", but I realise it's only a long time since we had an update... Hoping that you cope ok with all your duties at the moment - even though it sucks, your story is well worth waiting for.

I was a bit afraid whether the story would take a bad turn when Jason discovered the affair of his father, but you're navigating it expertly. I'm glad you decided to have Jason share the burden with his women instead of trying to deal with it himself.

Lastly, towards the end of the first book, when you asked our opinion, I mentioned that I don't like the father and the mother getting involved. But the story has changed so much that I think it's now a good idea that the mother becomes part of the harem as well. I'm glad that you're already hinting that the girls are ok with that.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

great story i hope you keep going

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
5☆s

I have been wondering when we were going to find out what the deal with the ex is. Personally I keep imagining her pregnant with Jason's baby, I've thought that since about the 2nd message that she left.

I say get all the evidence possible on dad's affairs for mom to use in a divorce. Mom takes him to the cleaners. Mom pays off house. Mom/Mother n law/Grandma moves in with Jason and harem. In whatever capacity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need more

Fantastic writing. Love the way the story has been building up. Lots more to come, hopefully.

Madison needs to be dealt with.

He has to make his mother happy by giving her what she needs from him.

His dad has to be dealt with. How will he get out from under his thumb?

Making his other wives pregnant, especially Tori

SigonSigonover 3 years ago

One of the best stories. Hopefully the end is still far away, hopefully at least as many chapters. Everything is fine, the only advice is, it is unnecessary to expand the harem much, the girls' connection will be lost and, please, no other guys for the girls.

ihatesadendingihatesadendingover 3 years ago
Great turn of phase

It got really interesting and I kind of wanted Jason to be free of his father's influence too.Cuz it seemed that his harem was quite dependent on his father's wealth. Nice plot and decision.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Madison finally showed up. It's about freaking time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is amazing so far and I hope it continues. I enjoy how every part keeps you wanting more. Keep up the great work.

Evotuner2015Evotuner2015over 2 years ago

Dude you are a fucking genius. started on the 13th sep 2021 and I've been at it since. love the story line and the sex scenes. just had to take time out to say that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly, I'm kinda bummed that you turned the Dad into an asshole. It's a little cliched and I was really enjoying the earlier story where he and his son seemed to bond. Hopefully you navigate through all this to something other than 'the dad sucks so the mom is now with the son'

JZuCuadraJZuCuadraover 2 years ago

While I hate the fact the dad did a 180, and same with the mom, the story is still pretty good, so I'll stick with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy crap this turned into a shit show.

Jason has become a spoiled ass punk. He wants to ge out from under his dad? seriously WTF.

going to teach him a lesson, like he is some big man?

what a delusional ashat,

He is mooching off dad, has no real , has daddy's car probably dads insurance, lives rent free at dads house, knocks up a girl with no way of his own of paying the bills. dad offers him a house and he wants to extort himself a bigger one. wants a "business loan" interest free without even stating what its for. Screws dads secretary on day one at the office. uses dads beachouse and boose...and yet somehow convinces himself that a good honorable ay to get ahead is to bribe and extort his father. He and his sister owe his father for almost everything the have.

I followed along up until now, almost to the end, but this gone off the rails.

yet he is an ungrateful bitch. Not a real man

sorry. im out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I question the price of the house - his dad mentions having a spare million dollars, but there is no way that the house would be that cheap! I'm not exactly an expert on Sydney real estate prices, but a big house in a fancy neighbourhood would struggle to go for less than 2mil. In fact a quick search suggests that he might easily be looking at 4-5mil. https://cdn.propertyupdate.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Screen-Shot-2021-12-13-at-10.16.24-pm.png

WeissbiermannWeissbiermannalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding! More please

Janrene3Janrene3almost 2 years ago

I mostly agree with anonymous a couple comments down.

The son got no job and knockups one and possible two more girls.

Living of his father, and is now extorting his father - and I agree: the father IS an a-hole - but the son is no noble man himself!

You lost me a little there!

ShadefangShadefangover 1 year ago

@Anonymous Yeah, 1mil is too low, but I'm pretty sure they'd mentioned that was the remaining amount on the mortgage as opposed to the full price.

dst275dst275over 1 year ago

I was wondering when Madison would come into play. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was beginning to wonder if she would make another appearance, seemed to good to be true for her to just drop her stalker attitude. She will need to be dealt with, as well as his Dad. Great story. 5⭐

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Please don't tell me your going to bring the ex back in to the picture all the girls had made it very clear what they think about her and bringing her back in and him doing anything with her is definitely going to show he's becoming a jerk and ass like his old man

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Well, WTF??!! Need answers!! Thank you.

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

AAAAAA++++++ .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES