Harem Sisters Pt. 15

Story Info
Blackmail. Lies, and Love.
14.3k words
4.8
82.8k
197

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,716 Followers

Authors note:

More Harem sisters. I felt this story was dying off a bit in my mind, and I was fumbling a little for what to do. It was never actually meant to go on for this long tbh.

But the other day it came to me, and I'm excited to hear your thoughts on this instalment of Harem Sisters.

For those who are waiting for Lust at first sight part 2. It's finished and I'm waiting for my proof-reader to get it back to me. It's a longer submission, so it takes time.

Anyway. Let me know what you think in the comments or just send me some feedback. Remember to share your email with me if you want a reply

.

As always. Feedback is encouraged and I love hearing from all of you, even if you just wanna tell me how terrible of a writer I am. Your hate fuels me.

Enjoy and stay safe everyone.

Darth_Aussie

This was meant to be a short, authors note...

Chapter 43

"So...how did you find out?" I finally asked Natalie as she handed me a mug of coffee.

"Tori told me," she said casually.

"She told you? Just straight up said 'Hey! my brother fucked me!' and you were cool with it?" I said with a bad impression of my sister.

"Not exactly like that," Natalie giggled. "But she almost used those words."

"I'm curious as to how you two got onto that subject," I replied.

"I knew Tori had a crush on you for years," Natalie explained. "We became quite close after you moved, and she told me how much she missed you. One time we got drunk together she confessed to loving you, even though she knew it was wrong. Then when you were coming home, she called me to ask what she should do."

"And what did you tell her?" I asked.

"I told her to tell you how she felt and if you loved her, it wouldn't be a problem," she said.

I sipped on my coffee and took a moment to mull over Natalie's words. She could have been responsible for everything turning out the way it had. Tori might never have come forward to express her feelings for me, and we might never have hooked up at all. I definitely wouldn't have pursued my sister on my own. No matter how sexy she was. It was hard wired into me to not seek those kinds of relationships with a sibling.

"Thank you," I said, taking Natalie's hand in mine.

"For what?" she asked.

"For being the one to help Tori and myself find one-another. Without you, we might never have come to accept our love," I said.

"Happy to help," Natalie smiled, giving my hand a squeeze.

We finished our coffee with some light conversation about our plans for the day. It was already early afternoon, and I was quite tired still. We'd stayed up most of the night having some very vigorous sex, and as a result my muscles were tired, and I desperately needed more sleep. Since Natalie had plans to visit her parents today, we departed with a rather hungry kiss and plans to catch up soon. We'd see each other at work on Monday, but I was hoping to get some alone time with the slim platinum-blonde girl soon.

The Uber ride home wasn't too bad since traffic was light—relatively light but still a chaotic chorus of beeps and honks—and before long I was waiting for the elevator in the lobby of the apartment building.

The doors dinged and as soon as they slid open, someone rushed out and I was knocked on my ass.

"Oh shit!" I said, grabbing onto the person to steady myself. But we both tumbled to the floor.

"I'm so sorry!"

I looked up to see the cute redhead from yesterday straddling my hips. She had a shocked and scared look on her pretty face.

"It's okay. Nothing's broken," I said, rubbing the back of my head when I hit it on the floor.

"Are you sure!?" she gasped. "Can I do anything for you?"

"You could let me get up," I chuckled.

She looked down to my body as if she just realized she was sitting on me, jumped a little, then bounded to her feet. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's really not a big deal," I said once more, getting to my feet. "Accidents happen. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she nodded, then smoothed her skirt.

She was dressed quite similarly to how she was yesterday, but this time her outfit was had black with hints of white. Her frilly skirt stopped short well before her knees, and a small strip of pale thigh was visible in the gap between her skirt and striped stockings. Her top was a fitted black blouse that she'd buttoned up to under her chin, but it hugged her figure well enough for me to see she had an impressive set of cans hidden away. Her hair was in pigtails this time, and the glasses perched on her nose finished the incredibly cute outfit.

"Well, you seemed like you were in a hurry. I won't keep you any longer," I smiled and stepped aside.

The girl nodded, then lowered her eyes and power walked to the front door.

"Ashley," she blurted out from behind me.

"Pardon?" I asked, turning my head to look at her.

"I'm Ashley. You can call me Ash," she said, not meeting my eyes.

I smiled at her obvious shyness and turned to face her properly. "Pleasure to meet you Ashley. I'm Jason."

She smiled when she heard my name, and I thought I saw her lips move as if she were saying it to herself.

"Thank you, Jason. I have to go now."

Then she was gone, hurrying out the front door and to a waiting car out front that I guessed was a friend. Or an Uber.

My life was filled with beautiful women lately—and I was sleeping with most of them—but that girl had a different kind of beauty. She seemed nice enough and was a little odd, but I could deal with odd if she was a good person. Probably a bad idea though. She might not like being one of many in a list of women I was currently sleeping with, and I already had enough women to satisfy and give my attention to. I had to draw the line somewhere.

Or did I?

A woman's giggles reached my ears as soon as I entered the apartment I shared with my family. At first, I thought it was Tor. But I didn't recognize the voice that followed. I couldn't hear what was being said, but it was between a man and a woman. Could it be my mother and father fooling around when they thought they were alone? I hadn't ever heard my mother giggle like that, so I doubted it. Who knows what my parents were like behind closed doors.

I closed and locked the front door and decided to just head to my bedroom. If my parents were getting frisky, I wanted to be out of their way. I could always give one of my women a call, but I was really tired and wanted to take a nap.

The sound of footsteps on the stairs caught my attention, and I turned to see my father coming down in nothing but a pair of boxer shorts. He had a wide grin on his face that looked strange to me. The grin quickly turned to a flat stare when he saw me standing in the living room.

"Jason," he said. "I didn't know you were home."

"I just got back," I said. "I'm guessing Tori isn't about either?"

My father's mouth opened to answer, but he stopped when a second set of footsteps signalled who I thought was my mother, coming down the stairs behind my father. But it wasn't my mother at all.

The young woman stepped up behind my father and wrapped her arms around his waist. She wore nothing but one of his business shirts, and her flawless olive skin contrasted well against the soft white cotton. She hadn't noticed me yet and planted a kiss on my father's cheek before her hands began running up and down his torso. My father's eyes stayed locked onto mine as he gently removed her hands from his body and pulled the woman down beside him, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Jason. You remember Emily, don't you?" my father said.

The girl's face was familiar, and once I heard her name it all came back to me. The girl we'd rescued from Leon's apartment the night we confronted him. She looked a little surprised to see me, but didn't shy away from my father's touch, nor did she attempt to conceal her exposed flesh. Only a couple of the buttons on the shirt she wore were fastened.

"I do," I said flatly.

"Nice to see you again Jason." Emily smiled, then turned to my father. "I'm going to get dressed."

"Alright sweety. I'll be up shortly," my father replied.

Emily left my father and me, shooting me a smile over her shoulder before disappearing upstairs. I kept my eyes firmly on hers, then back to my father who was just turning away from watching her barely concealed ass bounce up the stairs. His satisfied smile dropped when he settled his gaze on me once more.

"So...you kept in touch," I said.

"Something like that," my father said flatly.

"Does Mum know?" I asked.

"Of course not," he replied. "You know how well that would go over with your mother."

"So, you're cheating on her," I accused.

My father actually smiled, then shook his head. "You can't really judge me on what I choose to do Jason. Not with the number of beautiful women you surround yourself with."

"That's different," I replied.

"How?!" my father snapped. "A man should be entitled to a mistress or two if he wishes too and can support it."

"None of my women are mistresses, Dad. I care for each of them," I said. "And most importantly. I don't lie to them or keep secrets."

"Choose your upcoming actions very carefully, Son. I wouldn't want all of your good fortune to vanish."

My father's face went dark for a split second, and for that moment I saw the man I remembered from my youth. He wanted something, so he took it. It was one thing to see him flirting with beautiful women—flirting was harmless if there was no intent—but to actually catch him in the act of cheating on my mother. That shit wasn't going to fly with me.

"Are you threatening me?" I said, taking a step towards my old man. "Are you seriously threatening me to keep my mouth shut? What will you do? Take away the house you gave me? Fire me? Kick me out?!"

My voice had risen to a near shout with each question. My heart was racing, and I could feel anger welling up inside me. I had never been an angry person in my life, but when Leon had hurt Hayley, I was furious. Now my father was threatening the future of my relationship with my girls, and the future of my unborn child—his unborn grandchild. All so he could stick his dick in other women, and that my mother didn't find out.

"Woah there, son. Back up," he said, raising his hands and taking a step back. "I think we just need to come to an understanding."

"The understanding is I keep your secret and I don't get disowned. Am I right?" I asked.

"I wouldn't say I'd go that far, my boy. But I really would appreciate this secret stay between us."

His tone had changed drastically once I got angry, and I wondered if he was actually worried I'd hurt him, or he was just putting on an act. My father was a master manipulator. I didn't know what to do about the situation, but I knew I couldn't keep it a secret for long. For now, I'd play along with his silly lies.

"Alright Dad. I'll keep your secret," I said, folding my arms. "But you have to tell Mum. If you can see other people, she should be allowed to.

"Would you let your girls see another man?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"If they wanted to," I said, clenching my jaw at the thought of any of my women being with another man. "Yes."

"You're a terrible liar," my father chuckled. "A man needs to feel like a king, and a king doesn't share his treasures."

Emily returned just then, ending all conversation between my father and me. She was dressed in a pair of blue Levi's and a white top. A gym bag slung over her shoulder made me think she stayed the night, but if she had, where was Mum? I turned away just in time to avoid the kiss her and my father shared just before he headed upstairs.

"I really care about him," Emily said once we were alone.

"You know he's married, right?" I said, turning to face her.

"I know," she replied. "But I don't care."

"You don't care that he had been married for twenty-five years and has children your age?" I asked accusingly. "You don't care that this may ruin a marriage?"

"If it isn't me, it'll be some other girl," she shrugged. "I just feel lucky it is me. He makes me feel safe and loved."

"Well...you two are perfect for one-another," I shot back. "He only seems to care about himself."

"I am sorry, Jason. I hope you can see how happy I make your father," Emily said.

My father came downstairs before I could answer and gave me a flat stare. There would be problems between us in the near future. Instead of dealing with any more confrontation, I turned my back on them and retreated to my bedroom. Before I was out of earshot, I heard Emily giggle, then the front door of the apartment opened and closed.

I slumped into my bed. I was tired enough to want to sleep for a week, but my mind was far too alert and awake for me to get any rest. There was no way I could continue working for my father after this. There was already an air of tension between us that would only develop further if I were to spend more time around him. I still had a decent nest-egg from my previous job, so I could go a while without needing work. But I had to think about Hayley and the baby.

Babies were expensive and I wanted to make sure I could provide for Hayley and my first-born child. But most of all, I wanted to be a better father to my child than mine was to me. I knew Hayley would make a great mother.

I was suddenly hit with fears and anxieties over raising a child. I had no fucking idea what I was doing, and the only person I could think to turn to was a horrible example of a father. He had changed his tune when I'd come home, but for most of my life, I hated him. My mother wasn't the best parent when I was young, but there must have been a point where she doted on me and loved me as a baby. Even if she was a bit of a bitch to me when I was growing up.

I eventually dozed off as I lay on my bed worrying about my future, and the future of my family.

Voices from the living room woke me from my slumber, and for a moment I thought my father and his sidepiece had come back. It wasn't bad enough that he was cheating on my mother, but to bring her back to the apartment was just plain assholery.

I climbed from my bed to investigate, and was pleasantly surprised to see my mother, Tori, Hayley, and Lucy. All four women were standing in a small circle in the kitchen. The countertop was covered in shopping bags from an assortment of retailers. They must have spent a small fortune on everything there.

I stood by the entrance to the hallway for a moment, taking in the scene.

Hayley was the centre of attention for the rest of the women. My mother was standing close, with her hand on my lover's still flat stomach. She was bent down slightly and whispering words to Hayley's belly, as if she could speak to her grandchild already. I'd never heard my mother utter a single word of baby talk, and to hear it right now was utterly adorable.

Lucy stood beside her best friend with an arm around her waist as she giggled at what my mother was doing. She had a wide grin on her gorgeous face that made me want to take her in my arms and kiss her. Meanwhile, Tori was at the kitchen counter ruffling through the bags to find something. She came out with a sexy lingerie piece and held it up to Hayley. I heard my name mentioned, then they all giggled.

As much as I wanted to continue observing the ladies. I thought it best to end my eavesdropping and join them. I was curious to see what they bought, and how much they spent.

"Hey ladies," I called out as I exited my hidey-hole.

"Jason!" Lucy smiled broadly. "We didn't know you were home already"

The rest of the women jumped a little at my intrusion. They must have thought they had the apartment to themselves. But after a few seconds, there were smiles all round.

"I got home a couple hours ago and took a nap," I said, stepping up to give my mother a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Natalie wear you out that much?" Hayley smirked.

I chuckled, then gave my curly-haired lover a long kiss. Lucy stepped into my arms straight after her and devoured my tongue like she was literally dying without it. I desperately wanted to give Tori the same treatment, but she didn't know that our mother knew. I'd have to tell her sooner rather than later. But instead, I held my arms out to hug her.

Her lips were against mine and I was kissing her before my brain could realise what was happening. Her body was pressed hard against mine and I instinctively groped her taut ass with both hands. She moaned into my mouth and I felt her body almost vibrate under my touch.

We separated after a minute of kissing, and I turned to my mother. She wore a satisfied smile on her beautiful face. I looked around to the other three women to see similar looks. Apart from Tori who was still flushed and staring at me like a hungry lioness.

"You talked," I said.

"We talked," replied my mother.

"You're okay with seeing it?" I asked.

"Yes, dear. You are both happy and in love. How could I ever deny my children happiness and love," she smiled.

The knowledge of my father's escapades soured the words she spoke. She was happy for us to be in love and to be together—even though we are related—but her own love life was falling apart. And she didn't even know about it. I had to tell her the truth. To hell with my father and his threats.

"You should have said something sooner," Tori said, punching my arm. "Things would have been so much easier."

"I really didn't know how to broach the subject," I said. "I was planning on it. Just hadn't gotten around to it."

"Never let a man decide when to tell you something," my mother remarked with a smile. "They'll always put off what they need to do today, until tomorrow."

The women around me all agreed with laughs, and I was suddenly feeling very outnumbered and ganged up on. Not the good kind of gang I'd like from my girls. But I should have realised this would happen when I involved myself in with so many women. Especially so openly.

"So how was your date?" Hayley asked after a moment.

"It was good. We went to see some live bands, and I crashed at her place," I replied.

"What bands did you see?" Hayley asked.

"Not sure the names. Some pretty heavy stuff," I shrugged. "It was at the Factory."

Hayley's eyes lit up when she heard the venue name. I had guessed early on that she was one for the darker elements of life. In high school she would have been the goth kid. That was probably why she and Natalie got along so well.

"I really wanted to go to that one. There was a band from Melbourne playing that I want to see," she said.

"I think I know the one. I don't have a large pool of knowledge to draw on when it comes to music like that, but they sounded good," I replied.

"Next time you can take me," Hayley smiled. "Natalie can join us."

The flash of lust in her eyes led me to believe she was inviting Natalie along for more than just a show. Those two had been eye fucking one-another since the moment they met, and I was extremely invested in making that happen.

"It's a deal."

The rest of the afternoon passed with the girls showing me everything they bought on their shopping spree. Most of it was clothes for Hayley for when she started showing, and for the baby. The sexy lingerie piece never came back out, making me think it was meant to be a surprise.

Tori stayed close by my side the entire time, as if she were making up for lost time being affectionate with me. Once our father returned home, it would have to stop.

After a couple of hours, I decided to excuse myself from the women and return to my room. I was only there for maybe twenty seconds before I heard the door click shut behind me. And I turned to see Tori leaning against it.

Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,716 Followers