Harem Sisters Pt. 17

Story Info
Old secrets and new lovers.
12.2k words
4.79
86.3k
226

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,714 Followers

Authors Note

My mojo seems to be back. With a new part from both stories before the end of the first month of 2021. And I'm already working on Lust at first sight part 4.

Thanks, everyone for being amazing. Don't forget to rate and comment.

Peace out.

Darth_Aussie.

Chapter 49

I barely slept a wink that night as I lay in bed with Tori cuddled up beside me. We hadn't made love that night. I wasn't in the mood, and I could tell the feeling was mutual. I still felt bad for my sister. Our father had spent her entire life doting on her and doing everything she wanted. Even things she never asked for. She was very clearly his favourite, and for a long time, she had relished being daddy's little girl. But much like myself and our mother, Tori had changed for the better as she grew older. I was proud of the woman she was now, and part of me liked to think it was the love we shared that made her a better person. Her love definitely made me a better man. Her and my other women.

I was tired, but my mind wouldn't let me sleep. I rose from Tori's bed when I started to see the sun shining through the gap in the curtains over the bedroom window. Tori snored softly and didn't stir as I extracted myself from her loving embrace. I quickly dressed in a pair of grey sweatpants before heading out into the kitchen to make a coffee. If I couldn't sleep, I may as well get some caffeine in my and get started on my day.

I grabbed my phone that I'd left on charge in the kitchen and flicked through it while the coffee-machine started up. I had a couple of messages, one from Natalie, Hayley...and my father. I hadn't really spoken to Natalie since our date and I immediately felt bad for ghosting her. But I had a lot on my plate at the moment.

I pressed on her message and read over the short text.

Hey Jason. Just checking in to see how you're doing. I had a great time with you and hope we can hang out again soon.

P.S. Hayley added me on Facebook. I think she likes me. :P

I smiled at the simple message from Natalie. Then thought about her and my curly-haired lover together. The image was more than a little arousing. I typed out a quick reply to Natalie, letting her know I had a great time with her and that I was looking forward to seeing her again. I kept it short and sweet, mostly reassuring her that I wasn't ghosting her. Once that was sent, I opened up Hayley's message.

Hey handsome. We need to do some baby shopping soon. Give me a call when you wake up so we can organize something. Lucy wants to come too. I think she is getting a little baby crazy.

The time stamp on the message said it was sent only about twenty minutes ago. It was early in the morning, but Hayley was an early bird. I dialled her number instead of replying via message. Partially because I wanted to hear her voice. And the hope that my father's text message would magically vanish from my inbox by the time I finished with the call. Hayley answered almost immediately. These girls were constantly glued to their phones.

"Hey stud," she answered playfully. "You're up early."

"Yeah. Didn't sleep well last night," I said with a sigh.

"Tori keeping you up past your bedtime?" Hayley giggled.

"If only that was the reason," I replied. "Shit went down last night."

"Oh shit. I'm sorry," she said, sounding concerned. "What happened? Who do I have to beat up for you?"

I chuckled at the image of my petite girlfriend getting fired up and punching my father in the mouth. "Long story. I'll tell you in person."

"You better. No weaselling your way out of this," she said playfully, obviously trying to lift my mood.

We chatted for a few minutes and finally settled on a plan for the day. I'd have a quick shower and head over to Lucy's place—where Hayley was currently staying—and pick the girls up. From there we'd hit up a café for some breakfast. Then it was on to the mall for baby shopping.

After the phone call, I stared at the unopened message from my father for what must have been fifteen minutes. Then I locked my phone and placed it down before filling a mug with the rich smelling coffee. I stood there for a few minutes, sipping on my coffee, as I stared at my phone. I needed to know what my father had sent me, but I was also afraid of the contents of the text. My father could be a scary man when he was angry. And there was no doubt in my mind right now that he was furious.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

I looked up to see my mother stepping off the bottom of the stairs. And nearly dropped my mug. She looked like she'd just come straight from bed in her modest black panties and a white tank top. Her heavy breasts strained against the fabric, and by the outline of her nipples—and bounce of her bosom—I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Her smooth legs looked as flawless as a woman half her age and I couldn't help but trail my eyes over the curve of her waist to hips. But it was the smile she shot my way and the glint in her eyes.

How had I never noticed how utterly gorgeous this woman was.

"Good morning," I smiled back. "Coffee?"

"I'd love one, dear," my mother smiled. "You're up early."

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I laughed, pouring another cup and handing it to my mother.

"I should remember by now that Tori is the sleepyhead," she laughed. "She gets that from her father."

The mention of my father quickly soured the mood in the room, and I could feel the tension thicken immediately. I quickly diverted the topic away from him.

"Guess I take after my mother then," I smiled, hoping to show a calmer exterior.

"I guess you do," my mother nodded, then took a sip from her coffee. "What are your plans for today?"

Something about the tone in her voice, the thoughtful look in her eyes, made me think she had answers to something. I just didn't know the right questions to ask. We had come a long way since I returned home. But my mother was still keeping secrets from me.

"Going out to pick up Lucy and Hayley for breakfast, then we are going shopping," I said.

"A man that agrees to go shopping with his pregnant wife is rare indeed," my mother smirked. And quite openly stared at my bare chest.

"Hayley and I aren't married," I chuckled.

"And who's fault is that?" she replied with a raised eyebrow.

Our conversation was interrupted by a door slamming shut. My first thought was my father had come home in a rage. But then I realized it was actually the door to the bathroom that Tori and I shared. My mother and I shared a confused look, then we both placed our mugs down before walking together to the bathroom door.

"Tori? Sweetheart?" my mother knocked. "Are you alright?"

There was no reply, just the sound of the faucet running. Then the toilet flushed, and a few minutes later Tori opened the bathroom door.

"Sorry," Tori smiled half-heartedly. "Just feeling a little sick."

"Oh dear," our mother cooed, wrapping her arm around Tori's shoulder. "Let's get you some water."

"I'm okay Mum," Tori said. "Really, I am. It must have been something I ate last night that didn't agree with me."

"I'm feeling fine," I said, walking behind my mother and sister.

"You don't have any food allergies," my mother replied. "And in all my years I have never heard of anyone getting sick from eating there."

"Could just be a bug," I said. "What's important is we help make you feel better now."

"Not we," my mother said. "You have your date with Hayley and Lucy."

"It's hardly a date," I said. "I'm sure they'll understand if I have to cancel."

"Jason, my dear boy," my mother stepped in front of me and patted me on the cheek as Tori took a seat at one of the bar stools. "I am more than capable of taking care of my daughter. But there is only one of you, and right now the mother of your child is expecting to spend the day with you and her best friend. Now...go get ready."

"Yes ma'am," I said with a mock salute. "I'll be home later. Don't miss me too much."

"Have fun," they said in unison.

I left my mother and sister to their own devices and headed for the bathroom. I showered quickly, dried off, and changed into fresh clothes before grabbing my jacket, keys, and wallet. Then I remembered I'd left my phone in the kitchen. The un-read message from my father was still nagging at my back of my mind. I knew I'd have to read it sooner rather than later. But I was worried about its contents. My interactions with my father recently hadn't left much faith in the man. He was selfish and greedy.

But things could get worse the longer I put it off. I just didn't want anything to spoil my day with Hayley and Lucy.

"Alright, I'm heading out," I said to my mother as I entered the living area. Tori blew me a kiss from where she was reclined in front of the TV.

"Okay, dear," my mother said, rising to her feet to give me a hug. "You go treat Hayley to a nice day."

"I will," I smiled, hugging her back.

My mother was still dressed in what she had worn down from bed this morning, and I felt her soft breasts mash against my chest as we hugged. My hands found their way to the small of her back as I pulled her against me. And I swear I felt her body almost vibrate in my arms.

"You're a good man," she said in a soft whisper.

I gave her a smile as we parted, then jogged over to give Tori a kiss on the forehead. "Get better soon, babe."

"Tell Hayley and Lucy I said hi," she beamed at me. "I'll be fine."

With my goodbyes finalized, I grabbed my phone and headed for the elevator. Giving my mother and sister one long look before the doors slid shut.

Roughly thirty minutes later I was pulling up outside Lucy's parents' home. The gate opened a few seconds after I pressed the buzzer, and I crawled across the cobble-stone driveway to park in the visitor's spot. I didn't know how long the girls were going to be. So, I decided it was time to check the message from my father.

I unlocked my phone while it sat in the holster—fastened to the dash of my car—and pressed on the message notification. I sat there for half a minute, staring at the unread message icon from my father, trying to not chicken out and just delete the message without reading it. Then I opened the message and scanned the contents.

Meet me at the firm at 2 PM. If you don't show, or are even a minute late, the loan vanishes for good. There will be no second chances.

The message was short, but it hit with the impact of a truck slamming into a train at full speed. I could tell my father was furious. The look on his face last night was all the confirmation I needed to know he was going to try and pin this on me. But the offer was a surprise.

I had expected the deal for the loan would be revoked as soon as there was no secret to keep. Maybe if I played my cards right, I could convince my father that I hadn't spilled the beans about his affair, and that last night was just some fluke encounter. The odds of him believing me—even if I was telling the truth—were slim to none. But...I really didn't have anything to lose.

"Hey, handsome!"

I jumped slightly as Lucy appeared at my driver's side window. She was smiling brightly as she leaned through the open window and kissed me hard. Our tongues wrestled for a dozen seconds before she released her hold on me, giggled, then bounded around to the opposite side and climbed in the back. I had been so distracted with kissing Lucy I hadn't even noticed Hayley slip into the passenger seat beside me.

"Good morning," she said with her special little smile. "I missed you."

Instead of answering my curly-haired lover, I simply leaned across the centre console and pulled her into a sensual kiss. My right hand cupped her cheek before my fingers worked through her hair and gripped the back of her neck. The heat and intensity of our kiss increased ten-fold for every second our tongues were locked. Leaving the both of us breathless by the time we came up for air.

"I'm guessing you missed me too," Hayley giggled.

"You have no idea," I smiled. "Both of you."

Lucy slid between the seats and we kissed for half a dozen seconds before we buckled our seat belts and took off for the city.

As we drove, I filled my women in on the events of last night. Lucy seemed shocked and worried about how my mother was feeling. But Hayley was somewhat quiet and thoughtful during the whole re-counting of the story.

"Something on your mind?" I asked Hayley, just as I pulled into the shopping centre parking lot.

"You should bed your mother tonight," she replied plainly.

"What!?" I exclaimed. Not expecting that comment to be made so casually.

"Oh yeah!" Lucy gasped. "That would be amazing. I bet she'd love it."

"You too?" I asked, turning in my seat to frown playfully at my raven-haired girlfriend.

"I see the way she looks at you. Plus, your mum is hot," Lucy grinned.

"You girls are gonna be the death of me," I laughed.

"Would you rather us be jealous, protective, manipulating girlfriends? And you only have one of us?" Hayley asked with a raised eyebrow. "Because I can turn my bitch mode on. But you don't want that."

"I'm good," I nodded.

Both Hayley and Lucy laughed softly as I pulled into a recently vacated parking spot near the elevators to the shops. Some dickhead was trying to sneak in before me by going the wrong direction, but I was quicker. Horns honked and the driver of the other car flipped me off. But I ignored him as I pulled up and shut the engine off.

"Wow. What an asshole," Lucy said, peering out the back window of the car.

"I just ignore people like—" I started to say.

"Oh no," Lucy gasped.

She was still looking out the back window of the car, and I noticed the dickhead who'd tried taking the parking spot, had stopped and climbed out of his car. It was Leon. Hayley's ex-boyfriend. The guy who had hit her and cheated on her. And he was walking right towards my car with three friends in-tow.

"Oh shit," I cursed.

"Jason."

I looked over to Hayley to see a worried look on her face. She was obviously still upset and traumatized by what had passed between Leon and her, and I could see the fear in her eyes. His car was blocking me from reversing out, so there was only one thing I could do.

"Jason, don't!" Hayley pleaded.

"I'll be fine," I assured her. "Lock the doors."

I knew staying in the car and locking the doors was probably the sanest plan for a situation like this. But the last thing I wanted was to be cornered while sitting down. I wanted to put as much space between Leon and Hayley as I could. Plus, it wasn't like they could just beat the shit out of me here in a public place...could they?

"I fucking knew it was you," Leon said, as soon as I exited the car.

"You want the spot?" I said, gesturing to the parking spot. "I can move if you want."

"Fuck that," Leon spat, taking a step closer. "I don't give no shit about a fucking parking spot. Me and my boys are gonna get some payback."

Leon's cronies all grinned and took a step closer to the car. One of them actually walked up to the passenger window to peer in. I stepped towards him before I realized what I was doing and shoved him back.

"Someone in there with you?" Leon asked. "Maybe my old bitch."

"Shut the fuck up," I growled.

"Or maybe it's that sweet little sister of yours," he laughed, ignoring me. "Man. I always wanted to fuck the shit out of her. She looks like she'd fuck better than Hayley."

"I said," I took a step closer to Leon. "Shut the fuck up."

"You finally get into Hayley's pants?" I replied, ignoring me once more. "I saw the way you looked at her. Tell me she wasn't worth it? That dud of a root."

I wanted nothing more than to break this fucker's nose again. But I had to cool my jets. If I threw a punch, he could claim self-defence. I was also out-numbered four-to-one.

"Maybe if you didn't have such a small dick. Hayley would have enjoyed the sex a little more," I smirked, changing my tone.

Leon's friends actually laughed, but he did not. A look of fury crossed his face. His jaw tensed and I saw him clench his fists. The strike came only a split second later, and had I not been expecting it, he probably would have knocked me out.

I stepped back—out of Leon's reach—just in time. Although, I didn't really have anywhere to go. I had put myself between Leon and the car. I backed into my car and raised my fists. If I was going to get my ass kicked. I could at least bust his nose up again.

Leon's goons had stopped laughing and had begun surrounding me. Shit was about to go down. I just hoped Lucy and Hayley stayed in the car. I could take a beating if it were to keep them safe.

"Oi! Dickheads!"

Leon, his friends, and I all turned to see who had called out. Walking towards us was a trio of tall Asian descent men that I picked as Japanese. All three were quite well-muscled and looked like they knew how to take care of themselves. But I only recognized the one at the head of the trio.

Kim. Lucy's older brother.

"You fuckers trying to start shit with my family?" Kim said, stepping into Leon's personal space.

"Last I saw. This asshole isn't chink," the chubbiest of Leon's cronies laughed.

"Say that again fat boy," Kim pointed at him.

He locked eyes with the man who had spoken until Leon's friend looked away. Then turned his attention back to Leon himself.

"What's your deal for being here, Kim?" Leon asked.

"My sister is in that car dumbass," Kim said. "Plus, you're lucky I haven't beat the shit out of you for what you did to Hayley. The ass-whoopin Jason laid on you wouldn't have been shit if I got to you first. Hayley and Jason are a part of my family. You stay the fuck away from my family."

Leon seemed to shrink in size under the intense glare from Lucy's brother, Kim. Finally, Leon took a step away from Kim and raised his hands in front of himself.

"Fine," he said. "He isn't worth it anyway."

Kim personally stared down each of Leon's goons as they all turned to leave. He even took a few steps towards them, causing the slowest of the group to move towards their car faster. The two who had come with Kim moved aside to let Leon drive away. Then they walked off casually, towards the elevators.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem man," Kim gave me a nob. "I always got your back."

We clasped hands just as the doors to my BMW slammed shut, and Lucy ran over to give her brother a hug.

"Thank you soooo much," she said, kissing him on the cheek before giving me the same treatment.

"Thanks a lot, Kim," Hayley gave him a hug.

"It's really no big deal," he grinned, then turned back to Lucy. "But you gotta get me Nicole's number now."

"Deal," Lucy nodded. "Just don't get too serious with her. You're going away remember."

"Yeah, I know. I just wanna have a little fun before I go," Kim shrugged.

"Where are you going?" I asked Kim as Hayley slid up beside me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"America," he grinned. "Going off to play college football."

"That's a thing?" I asked.

"Yeah. Something my dad set up for me," he said. "But I'm more interested in the parties and girls."

"Of course you are," Lucy rolled her eyes.

"With Jason around, I gotta go find my own girls somehow," Kim laughed. "Unless Tori is single?"

"Please don't try to date my friends," Lucy sighed.

"What about Nicole?" Kim countered.

"She doesn't count," Lucy shrugged. "Plus, I know she likes you."

"On that note. I'll leave you kids to it and give Nicole a call," Kim gave me a wink. "Oh! And Jason. If you ever need my help, just call me man."

"Will do. Thanks a lot, man."

We clasped hands once more before Kim left me alone with my women and met up with his two friends.

Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,714 Followers